Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,060 members, 7,818,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

I Just Ended A 3yrs Old Relationship.pls How Do I Forget Abt Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Ended A 3yrs Old Relationship.pls How Do I Forget Abt Her? (1474 Views)

Reason Why I Ended A 1year Relationship. / Jobless And Broke Guys Plz Forget Abt Love and romance In 2016 / How Do You End An 8 Years Old Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Ended A 3yrs Old Relationship.pls How Do I Forget Abt Her? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 02, 2013
I just broke up wit my gf of 3yrs(since 2010) because of some reasons ..how do I quickly get her off my mind ?
Re: I Just Ended A 3yrs Old Relationship.pls How Do I Forget Abt Her? by Enegod(m): 6:59pm On Dec 02, 2013
You can get over her by getting on top of
another girl... very simple undecided

1 Like

Re: I Just Ended A 3yrs Old Relationship.pls How Do I Forget Abt Her? by nerodenero: 6:36pm On Dec 05, 2013
It is very easy wink. Just gather bottles of sniper and drink away your troubles and in no time, you will feel good grin grin grin
Re: I Just Ended A 3yrs Old Relationship.pls How Do I Forget Abt Her? by Chubhie: 8:01pm On Dec 05, 2013
Osahon7: I just broke up wit my gf of 3yrs(since 2010) because of some reasons ..how do I quickly get her off my mind ?
Sorry to hear bout this.Trust me when I say i understand how you feel NOW. I must be quick to let you know there are no fast fix on how to rid you mind fast of memories of the good times! You have to allow your mind to heal naturally. Surrender to all the thoughts and memories that gonna play back on your mind and never you try to select nor resist em either by getting yourself drunk or wanting to jumping into bed with the nest available lady.

Common son you must have made mistakes while the going was good and also saw some red flags but you were blinded by love then. Now is the time to reflect and take stock and rediscover your beingness.

Remember what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. You gonna look back someday and be happy you had an opportunity as this to enable your human experience. Am expecting a sizzling and amazing comeback from you son. Best wishes.

1 Like

Re: I Just Ended A 3yrs Old Relationship.pls How Do I Forget Abt Her? by Sijo01(f): 8:05pm On Dec 05, 2013
Reason (s) for the breakup?
Re: I Just Ended A 3yrs Old Relationship.pls How Do I Forget Abt Her? by pasqal09: 8:36pm On Dec 05, 2013
U are brooding over some girl since 2010? Bros, are u ok?
Re: I Just Ended A 3yrs Old Relationship.pls How Do I Forget Abt Her? by Phranciz(m): 10:05pm On Dec 05, 2013
Bro welcome to the club. Now u should learn to be single and not searching, girls will always want what they can't have. Just see it as she has lost the best thing she ever had. No more girl problems, remember if u have 99 problems make sure a biacth is not one.

1 Like

Re: I Just Ended A 3yrs Old Relationship.pls How Do I Forget Abt Her? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Dec 05, 2013
Chubhie: Sorry to hear bout this.Trust me when I say i understand how you feel NOW. I must be quick to let you know there are no fast fix on how to rid you mind fast of memories of the good times! You have to allow your mind to heal naturally. Surrender to all the thoughts and memories that gonna play back on your mind and never you try to select nor resist em either by getting yourself drunk or wanting to jumping into bed with the nest available lady.

Common son you must have made mistakes while the going was good and also saw some red flags but you were blinded by love then. Now is the time to reflect and take stock and rediscover your beingness.

Remember what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. You gonna look back someday and be happy you had an opportunity as this to enable your human experience. Am expecting a sizzling and amazing comeback from you son. Best wishes.
THank you very much sir....I will definately put into practise what you just told me...#What doesn't kill me makes me stronger..#fact
Re: I Just Ended A 3yrs Old Relationship.pls How Do I Forget Abt Her? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Dec 05, 2013
Sijo01: Reason (s) for the breakup?
many tins my dear
Re: I Just Ended A 3yrs Old Relationship.pls How Do I Forget Abt Her? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Dec 05, 2013
pasqal09: U are brooding over some girl since 2010? Bros, are u ok?
wat we had was graduating frm relationship to engagement in 2015...so it wasn't a teenager's play
Re: I Just Ended A 3yrs Old Relationship.pls How Do I Forget Abt Her? by yesboss20(m): 10:12pm On Dec 06, 2013
I have learnt that the best route to tread after such a relationship is the natural course that comes. You would wallow, wish she comes back, get bothered but then be at a point where a decision has to be made: living in the past or moving on totally!
You gotta know what exactly you want bro. That is key to what ensues afterward.
Re: I Just Ended A 3yrs Old Relationship.pls How Do I Forget Abt Her? by foxgiovani(m): 4:16am On Dec 12, 2013
Sijo01: Reason (s) for the breakup?
Aproko, wetin concern you.
Re: I Just Ended A 3yrs Old Relationship.pls How Do I Forget Abt Her? by lastmanstandn(m): 4:51am On Dec 12, 2013
I had mine February this year. It was like the world was gonna end. Life for me went got to a pause and I became so lost. Then met some old friends and colleagues. Moved in with them. Went to work from there. And with a month, I was able to get over her (so many things would have happened due to boredom if I had kept staying alone then). Right now. I'm back to staying alone. Totally moved on, in fact I cant remember the last time I've sincerely thought about her. And I've found out how hard life was, for me back then with her. (Sometimes, u won't realize this until you're out of it undecided ).

In the mean time.
*avoid alcohol (if u beer, don't increase your limit cus of the heart break)
*dont be in a rush to replace her
* get busy. (Deliberately intensify your workload)

smiley

3 Likes

Re: I Just Ended A 3yrs Old Relationship.pls How Do I Forget Abt Her? by Nobody: 11:07am On Dec 13, 2013
^^^ thanks a lot bro..am gradually getting over it
Re: I Just Ended A 3yrs Old Relationship.pls How Do I Forget Abt Her? by Sijo01(f): 11:19am On Dec 13, 2013
foxgiovani: Aproko, wetin concern you.

Go and die!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Old White Woman / Wen A Girl Gives Up On You / I'm Lonely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.