Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,946 members, 7,828,317 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

How My Mumsy Got Me Drunk And Brought Out The Other Side In Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How My Mumsy Got Me Drunk And Brought Out The Other Side In Me (11420 Views)

See What My Gf Got Me For My Birthday Today.. Is She Legit? / How A Face Book Girl Brought Out Her Facebook Chat To The Public / My Girlfriend Got Me Drunk And I Mistakenly Had Sex With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Mumsy Got Me Drunk And Brought Out The Other Side In Me by Holywizard: 9:11pm On Oct 04, 2014
Snake u be badoo
Re: How My Mumsy Got Me Drunk And Brought Out The Other Side In Me by snakie86: 10:31pm On Oct 04, 2014
darisgod:
Abeg move diz thread to our corner jare grin

Snakie if u no finish wetin u start

Shogologobangoshey go eat ur kpekpus b4 u wake tomrw cheesy

grin cheesy.....If e chop my kpekpus na wahala b dat oooo......wetyn I go dey use do dat tyn now

Re: How My Mumsy Got Me Drunk And Brought Out The Other Side In Me by snakie86: 10:32pm On Oct 04, 2014
darisgod:
Abeg move diz thread to our corner jare grin

Snakie if u no finish wetin u start

Shogologobangoshey go eat ur kpekpus b4 u wake tomrw cheesy

grin cheesy.....If e chop my kpekpus na wahala b dat oooo......wetyn I go dey use do dat tyn now

Re: How My Mumsy Got Me Drunk And Brought Out The Other Side In Me by darisgod(m): 7:43pm On Oct 05, 2014
Snakie86 Hw far now

Wey d rest of d story
Re: How My Mumsy Got Me Drunk And Brought Out The Other Side In Me by snakie86: 7:46pm On Oct 05, 2014
darisgod:
Snakie86 Hw far now

Wey d rest of d story

I dey come, I still dey read ur story oooo
Re: How My Mumsy Got Me Drunk And Brought Out The Other Side In Me by darisgod(m): 7:59pm On Oct 05, 2014
snakie86:

I dey come, I still dey read ur story oooo

Na so we see am oooo
Re: How My Mumsy Got Me Drunk And Brought Out The Other Side In Me by snakie86: 8:06pm On Oct 05, 2014
darisgod:

Na so we see am oooo

God dey sha cos he will judge everyone of us when the time comes
Re: How My Mumsy Got Me Drunk And Brought Out The Other Side In Me by Hurklan(m): 4:43am On Oct 06, 2014
Fllwn u lyk twitter
Re: How My Mumsy Got Me Drunk And Brought Out The Other Side In Me by walearoy(m): 5:34am On Oct 06, 2014
Waiting for updates o
Re: How My Mumsy Got Me Drunk And Brought Out The Other Side In Me by airsaylongcon: 10:36pm On Oct 23, 2014
Snakie, u better come finish wetin u start... Otherwise I go command thunder to start to do press-up for u... Finish d story ASAPly
Re: How My Mumsy Got Me Drunk And Brought Out The Other Side In Me by chigoizie7(m): 1:25am On Oct 24, 2014
snakie ,the thunder that will soon fire u is still looking for matches if u dont come to finish dis now
Re: How My Mumsy Got Me Drunk And Brought Out The Other Side In Me by snakie86: 7:03am On Oct 24, 2014
chigoizie7:
snakie ,the thunder that will soon fire u is still looking for matches if u dont come to finish dis now

grin cheesy I will come and finish it.....when am tru with my office, our clients and my career
Re: How My Mumsy Got Me Drunk And Brought Out The Other Side In Me by Awwal1st(m): 11:27pm On Oct 30, 2014
You don finish that one come update dis one Snakie
Re: How My Mumsy Got Me Drunk And Brought Out The Other Side In Me by darisgod(m): 7:30am On Oct 31, 2014
Oya na finish dz one na

Abi ....... grin
Re: How My Mumsy Got Me Drunk And Brought Out The Other Side In Me by ogboni76(m): 7:45am On Oct 31, 2014
Following bumper to fender....snakie rocks
Re: How My Mumsy Got Me Drunk And Brought Out The Other Side In Me by echeprecious: 3:54pm On Nov 03, 2014
snakie86:

grin cheesy I will come and finish it.....when am tru with my office, our clients and my career
Promise made, _____! Waitn snakie.
Re: How My Mumsy Got Me Drunk And Brought Out The Other Side In Me by airsaylongcon: 8:13pm On Nov 03, 2014
Snakie is still drunk from d agbo... E be like na champagne e mama use do d tin grin snakie well done o... U just give us story put us for high jump shebi. I don buy matches and petrol... I dey find d thunder wey I go give dem to
Re: How My Mumsy Got Me Drunk And Brought Out The Other Side In Me by Nobody: 12:30pm On Nov 08, 2014
snakie oya na..
Re: How My Mumsy Got Me Drunk And Brought Out The Other Side In Me by Nobody: 1:16pm On Nov 08, 2014
cne010:

Define they and your mom really calls you snakie?
the thing tire me oh lipsrsealed
Re: How My Mumsy Got Me Drunk And Brought Out The Other Side In Me by endowednicky(f): 12:00pm On May 19, 2015
Nawa o.OP,na so ur spirit fall for the story,abi cus she take spirit ni,you just geh starting,,,no finishing!!!SMH.
Re: How My Mumsy Got Me Drunk And Brought Out The Other Side In Me by Christianaluv(f): 2:45pm On May 19, 2015
complete the story nooow. What's this ah ah
Re: How My Mumsy Got Me Drunk And Brought Out The Other Side In Me by Lanretoye(m): 3:29pm On May 19, 2015
cne010:

That's the first stage of highness you can still think like give your friends your phone and car key before the main highness set in.

You must be a professional ogogoro drinker like me before you can tell this.
Re: How My Mumsy Got Me Drunk And Brought Out The Other Side In Me by Nobody: 3:45pm On May 19, 2015
I dey follow up guy, drop the next chap
Re: How My Mumsy Got Me Drunk And Brought Out The Other Side In Me by Nobody: 6:47pm On May 19, 2015
Lanretoye:

You must be a professional ogogoro drinker like me before you can tell this.

Na zo

(1) (2) (Reply)

As I grow Older....The Negative Impacts Of These Acts Starts Showing Up / Do You Sometimes Wished You Weren't Married? / Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.