Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,089 members, 7,814,779 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Please My Virgin Girlfriend Pussy Suddenly Became slack Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please My Virgin Girlfriend Pussy Suddenly Became slack Help (11272 Views)

Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now / I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag / I Wasn't Her Type Of Man 3 Years Ago But Now I Suddenly Became Her Type (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please My Virgin Girlfriend Pussy Suddenly Became slack Help by Victoronah1: 1:50pm On Dec 24, 2019
I made an earlier post about a week ago about my girlfriend who claimed she is a virgin here https://www.nairaland.com/5581767/please-girlfriend-claimed-she-virgin/4#5581767.138
But to be frank I don't know what else to believe again.
She came yesterday and we had sex. Leme not lie I bought lubricant. At first it was hard to penetrate but when I applied to lubricant the thing entered like plane. She refused to open legs as usual telling me she is still scared. But after some few thrusts, she opened her legs wide and was even dragging me inside. Jesus!! I became confused. I told her to get on me which she did, but was finding it difficult to go deep on me cause my dick is kinda tall shaa upto 8.4 length grin grin from my measurements. When she was on top riding, at a time she said in quote" what am I even doing" as she just came down. It was as if she noticed she was now exposing her self easily ori don't understand again. Please I love this girl oo. But it's like she lied to me.if you need more information ask me bikonu. I can't marry a person who lies. Please at a time she became obsessed with the sex that she was holding me so tight. She was on her ovulation and we did Raw sex. I was surprised when she asked me " is she not supposed to take any drugs"? I then asked her which drug and she said she doesn't know. Since yesterday we haven't talked again oo after the sex. But she was moaning so loud that I told her to stop and she told me she can't stop moaning. Biko help me undecided
@princenonye the update is here cheesy
Re: Please My Virgin Girlfriend Pussy Suddenly Became slack Help by bodaola(m): 1:51pm On Dec 24, 2019
Guy calm... There are more things to think about... We need to sell this country grin

100 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Please My Virgin Girlfriend Pussy Suddenly Became slack Help by olumide3367(m): 1:51pm On Dec 24, 2019
Where
Re: Please My Virgin Girlfriend Pussy Suddenly Became slack Help by Victoronah1: 1:54pm On Dec 24, 2019
bodaola:
Guy calm... There are more things to think about... We need to sell this country grin
lol. You and who grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Please My Virgin Girlfriend Pussy Suddenly Became slack Help by Victoronah1: 1:55pm On Dec 24, 2019
olumide3367:
Where
lol. I mistakenly posted it oo. Check again now I've updated
Re: Please My Virgin Girlfriend Pussy Suddenly Became slack Help by Nobody: 1:58pm On Dec 24, 2019
Truth is sure bitter but I will tell you

Use the girl for money rituals

It's a win-win

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please My Virgin Girlfriend Pussy Suddenly Became slack Help by Nobody: 1:58pm On Dec 24, 2019
Is this your closing note address for 2019?
Re: Please My Virgin Girlfriend Pussy Suddenly Became slack Help by Victoronah1: 2:00pm On Dec 24, 2019
OgunLaakaye:
Truth is sure bitter but I will tell you

Use the girl for money rituals

It's a win-win
lol. How many have you used?
Re: Please My Virgin Girlfriend Pussy Suddenly Became slack Help by Kyrx(m): 2:00pm On Dec 24, 2019
Ggoood!

Ah! What can I say self

Baba go and work jor.

1 Like

Re: Please My Virgin Girlfriend Pussy Suddenly Became slack Help by Victoronah1: 2:00pm On Dec 24, 2019
Erediauwa:
Is this your closing note address for 2019?
yes. grin
Kyrx:
Ggoood!

Ah! What can I say self

Baba go and work jor.
I am working now already wink
Re: Please My Virgin Girlfriend Pussy Suddenly Became slack Help by MichaelPoem002(m): 2:14pm On Dec 24, 2019
The FTC made me laugh.
OP, it's true we have to sell this country.

10 Likes

Re: Please My Virgin Girlfriend Pussy Suddenly Became slack Help by Sukkyy2010: 2:30pm On Dec 24, 2019
8.4 inches long penis: na that one weak me ooo cheesy

1 Like

Re: Please My Virgin Girlfriend Pussy Suddenly Became slack Help by Victoronah1: 2:38pm On Dec 24, 2019
Sukkyy2010:
8.4 inches long penis: na that one weak me ooo cheesy
should be upto 8.8 now. Haven't checked in a while. I mean the length grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Please My Virgin Girlfriend Pussy Suddenly Became slack Help by Prebeluv(f): 2:42pm On Dec 24, 2019
mtchw
Re: Please My Virgin Girlfriend Pussy Suddenly Became slack Help by drezzyx(m): 2:48pm On Dec 24, 2019
Did I just read about sex ,virgin and Dick length and how she pretended to be virgin .
That is all I can summarise.

Op you never jam ibadan expressway virgins.
If you know you know.

3 Likes

Re: Please My Virgin Girlfriend Pussy Suddenly Became slack Help by Oluwaphemite(m): 2:49pm On Dec 24, 2019
Waoh, hear person "day before xmas" story. My advice is dat "'call d girl back and give her d drug u want to give and stop acting movie here.'" You will thank me later.
Re: Please My Virgin Girlfriend Pussy Suddenly Became slack Help by Martinez39(m): 2:51pm On Dec 24, 2019
There is nothing anyone can do for you. If you can't use your head, you are on your own.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please My Virgin Girlfriend Pussy Suddenly Became slack Help by Finnese001: 2:52pm On Dec 24, 2019
grin

Alum and lime

Wetin I even know self

But let's try and look into what the FTC said, sense dey inside

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please My Virgin Girlfriend Pussy Suddenly Became slack Help by culf: 3:11pm On Dec 24, 2019
she is most likely not a virgin though that shouldn't make you to quit the relationship if you like her except the lie. You both should do a face to face talk about it, ask her why she lied to you.

2 Likes

Re: Please My Virgin Girlfriend Pussy Suddenly Became slack Help by GoldenJulius(m): 3:31pm On Dec 24, 2019
bodaola:
I hear say dem don buy am already
Re: Please My Virgin Girlfriend Pussy Suddenly Became slack Help by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 24, 2019
Victoronah1:
I made an earlier post about a week ago about my girlfriend who claimed she is a virgin here https://www.nairaland.com/5581767/please-girlfriend-claimed-she-virgin/4#5581767.138
She came yesterday and we had sex. Leme not lie I bought lubricant. At first it was hard to penetrate but when I applied to lubricant the thing entered like plane. She refused to open legs as usual telling me she is still scared. But after some few thrusts, she opened her legs wide and was even dragging me inside. Jesus!! I became confused. I told her to get on me which she did, but was finding it difficult to go deep on me cause my dick is kinda tall shaa upto 8.4 length grin grin from my measurements. When she was on top riding, at a time she said in quote" what am I even doing" as she just came down. It was as if she noticed she was now exposing her self easily ori don't understand again. Please I love this girl oo. But it's like she lied to me.if you need more information ask me bikonu. I can't marry a person who lies. Please at a time she became obsessed with the sex that she was holding me so tight. She was on her ovulation and we did Raw sex. I was surprised when she asked me " is she not supposed to take any drugs"? I then asked her which drug and she said she doesn't know. Since yesterday we haven't talked again oo after the sex. But she was moaning so loud that I told her to stop and she told me she can't stop moaning. Biko help me undecided
I knew from your post earlier that she was deceiving you and you fell for her cheap pranks and virgin acting skills, she should have stored some menstrual blood in her virgay for you since you were desperate to see blood, please leave her virginity alone after all you ain't a virgin yourself

4 Likes

Re: Please My Virgin Girlfriend Pussy Suddenly Became slack Help by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:16pm On Dec 24, 2019
ok

2 Likes

Re: Please My Virgin Girlfriend Pussy Suddenly Became slack Help by MiVida(m): 4:17pm On Dec 24, 2019
Alaye calm down joor, she's not your girlfriend, just your turn.

1 Like

Re: Please My Virgin Girlfriend Pussy Suddenly Became slack Help by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 24, 2019
Victoronah1:
when you had raw sex with her, did you cum inside her and watch it flow out like a boss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please My Virgin Girlfriend Pussy Suddenly Became slack Help by Lovelife433(m): 4:53pm On Dec 24, 2019
i think that pussy have seen many dick, be using her as toilet until u get Another pussy. But dont near my girl ooh so dat ogunwakaye will not strike ur 8.8 dick.
Re: Please My Virgin Girlfriend Pussy Suddenly Became slack Help by Victoronah1: 4:57pm On Dec 24, 2019
peepydelano:
I knew from your post earlier that she was deceiving you and you fell for her cheap pranks and virgin acting skills, she should have stored some menstrual blood in her virgay for you since you were desperate to see blood, please leave her virginity alone after all you ain't a virgin yourself
I am not a Virgin, neither did I lie to her. Infact I told her I have had sex so many times just to be certain. And she still said she was a virgin even insisting that I should carry torch and check
Re: Please My Virgin Girlfriend Pussy Suddenly Became slack Help by Victoronah1: 4:58pm On Dec 24, 2019
Lovelife433:
i think that pussy have seen many dick, be using her as toilet until u get Another pussy. But dont near my girl ooh so dat ogunwakaye will not strike ur 8.8 dick.
grin grin grin it's only tall jare any girl can handle it
Re: Please My Virgin Girlfriend Pussy Suddenly Became slack Help by Victoronah1: 5:00pm On Dec 24, 2019
aro1:
when you had raw sex with her, did you cum inside her and watch it flow out like a boss
shiit. I will do that tomorrow. There is other girl that inviting me to stay till 26th. Bleep. I may have to use condom. But I do that in her mouth and watch her swallow like a boss cool
Re: Please My Virgin Girlfriend Pussy Suddenly Became slack Help by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 24, 2019
Victoronah1:
I am not a Virgin, neither did I lie to her. Infact I told her I have had sex so many times just to be certain. And she still said she was a virgin even insisting that I should carry torch and check
you were scammed,pay less attention to her virginity and watch her tell you tales of how she was raped,all na lies

1 Like

Re: Please My Virgin Girlfriend Pussy Suddenly Became slack Help by Homers123(m): 5:02pm On Dec 24, 2019
She don Virgin scam you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Hubby & His Twin Brother Passed Me Around Like A Used Sex-toy / . / My Brothers Holy Girlfriend Has Been Found Unholy(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.