Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,891 members, 7,821,107 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Police Release Owerri Bomb Suspects - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Release Owerri Bomb Suspects (17876 Views)

Anambra Police Release Radio Biafra Director’s Supporters - Punch / Police release NEW VIDEO: Extraordinary Scenes Inside Nigeria National Assembly / Will Jonathan Ever get The Bomb Suspects? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Release Owerri Bomb Suspects by davidif: 6:50am On Jun 29, 2014
Pavore9: lf they are innocent, they have no business being in police custody.

Really?? What kind of an ignorant statement is that? Even law enforcement in developed countries arrest the wrong people a lot of the time.
Re: Police Release Owerri Bomb Suspects by davidif: 6:53am On Jun 29, 2014
alexdidi: Instead of transfering them to guantanamo bay... Smh

Transfer them for what? Can't you deduce from the article that they arrested the wrong people?
Re: Police Release Owerri Bomb Suspects by onihaxy: 6:58am On Jun 29, 2014
Noted
Re: Police Release Owerri Bomb Suspects by valandy99(m): 6:59am On Jun 29, 2014
deriz god Ooooo
Re: Police Release Owerri Bomb Suspects by Soloter(m): 6:59am On Jun 29, 2014
right from onset, I knew this was a setup by anti APC persons so as to blackmail the party.

3 Likes

Re: Police Release Owerri Bomb Suspects by davidif: 7:00am On Jun 29, 2014
How can you arrest someone and lock them up for FIVE whole daaaaaays without any substantial evidence?!??!? Na wa for this country.
This country probably needs to overhaul it's judiciary system and while the they are at it, they should also disband and rebuild their law enforcement branch. This is sooooo embarrassing.
Re: Police Release Owerri Bomb Suspects by ceemere: 7:01am On Jun 29, 2014
Abagworo: The question is how believable this story is but if true it means Imo State has gone far in tourism. It means international tourists now visit Owerri and is a plus to the Government and people. On the other hand I have a feeling that the bomb issue could have been stage-managed to create an atmosphere of insecurity in Imo State by the enemies of the State or those desperate for power grab backed by Abuja.
u ar insane, infact ara chagbukwa gi ebe ahu, oluku. Its either u are eating crumbles from Rochas' table(cos he is too stingy to give u a slice) or u ar plain stupid to see that that bastartd of a governor is a disguised muslim who is behind the terrors that has and will befall imo. Ok how many states has released boko haram suspects?? Why will it be an APC governed state the first to do so?? Bia enyia ara agbakwala gi oo. Only the market women in imo state ar too blind to see who rochas really is, unless u ar one of the illitrate market women naa. Ode!! undecided angry
Re: Police Release Owerri Bomb Suspects by soldierdollar(m): 7:16am On Jun 29, 2014
1st ola: That commercial sèx worker will definitely come from the West...
419, armed robbery, ritualist and prostitution are peculiar...
God! help us separate this thing into 3 na! make this boko and bia ppl be on their own.

may leprosy strike the fingers of whoever quote me wrong.

West Abi? I knew it!
Re: Police Release Owerri Bomb Suspects by Nobody: 7:20am On Jun 29, 2014
This is really bad. The average hausa fulani man in the east is a suspected boko-haram.
I went to owerri yesterday for a NBA meeting. Incidentally, senator Ararume was declaring his interest to run for the governorship race in Imo state so the rally caused a gridlock at the link road (still under construction) between Owerri town and Enugu express. While at the hold-up, we saw some youths challenging a young hausa (apparently in his 20's) boy hawking suya (Kilishi). The asked him why he brought his kilishi to the crowd to sell and who permitted him to come to the rally ground to sell killishi. Some one said he is boko-haram and before my eye blinked, another political thug at the rally had landed him a slap. People had gathered round the boy before some other saner people around informed the police who were busy trying to manage and control the traffic. But for the police, that boy could have been maimed. Meanwhile, there were non-muslim men and women hawking drinks, gala and every hawkables in the traffic. There were touts all over owerri hovering around peoples car in the gridlock with an unholy intention. If your side glass was down, you would immediately be advised to wind-up by other motorist so as to avoid stories that touch.
Again after we left the traffic and had entered the express, we stopped by Okigwe-Enugu road to buy roasted corn and pear. A similar scenerio played out. Another young kilishi seller was accused of being boko-haram. People gathered round him so I really cannot tell what transpired when he was within the crowd. What I saw was that he came out of the crowd using one hand to hold his kilishi on his head and used the other hand to clean tears from his face with his shirt. I felt really bad. I know the security situation in the country is so tense but we all should act with caution. The average hausa-fulani person on the street in the east is seen as boko-haram or a herdsman that can kill so everyone tries to avoid them and anyone of them who strays into a non-muslim crowd for whatever reason may not have a nice experience. Although, their kiths and kin throwing bombs everywhere and killing people because of cows brought it upon them, we all need to really react with caution, else this could portend the beginning of the end of Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Police Release Owerri Bomb Suspects by Nobody: 7:31am On Jun 29, 2014
U guys shld keep ranting and doing de blame game............ By de time de blow up dis country u and I will suffer more
Re: Police Release Owerri Bomb Suspects by lakpalakpa: 7:43am On Jun 29, 2014
ceemere: u ar insane, infact ara chagbukwa gi ebe ahu, oluku. Its either u are eating crumbles from Rochas' table(cos he is too stingy to give u a slice) or u ar plain stupid to see that that bastartd of a governor is a disguised muslim who is behind the terrors that has and will befall imo. Ok how many states has released boko haram suspects?? Why will it be an APC governed state the first to do so?? Bia enyia ara agbakwala gi oo. Only the market women in imo state ar too blind to see who rochas really is, unless u ar one of the illitrate market women naa. Ode!! undecided angry

Another Super-dullard!!!

If at this This and age you are not aware that the Police is under the watch of the PDP-led FG headed by Jona-daft then I will suggest you exchange your brain for that of a lizard...

grin

1 Like

Re: Police Release Owerri Bomb Suspects by Nobody: 7:52am On Jun 29, 2014
sirhenry007:

what's is this saying biko? who released this a.animal from the borno zoo?
A BOMB BLAST CRACKED THE ZOO WALL ?
Re: Police Release Owerri Bomb Suspects by Richydos(m): 7:56am On Jun 29, 2014
that's Nigeria 4 u where anything is possible...what do they still want 2 investigate after releasing d suspects...NPF never cease 2 amase me with em speeches.. actions n inactions.... b @ alert b4 d sounds of it alerts u...I smell something in owerri
Re: Police Release Owerri Bomb Suspects by talktimi(m): 8:03am On Jun 29, 2014
From the original story reported, the 6 suspects were arrested within the church vicinity. Wetin be this one wey police commissioner dey talk about ashawo and price matter ? People came for a summit in Abuja but lodged in hotels in Imo state Mr police commissioner, the devil is proud of you

1 Like

Re: Police Release Owerri Bomb Suspects by otokx(m): 8:09am On Jun 29, 2014
Its not unusual for Nigerian police to arrest innocent people, as some one said the whole thing is turning out to be a hoax.
Re: Police Release Owerri Bomb Suspects by poiZon: 8:12am On Jun 29, 2014
Aitee1: And what makes u feel it is ur vote that kept him in that position

u no dey sleeep?
Re: Police Release Owerri Bomb Suspects by otokx(m): 8:14am On Jun 29, 2014
@torhuke

That is the reality of Nigeria today, illiteracy & religion has reduced our mentality so badly. The political class have sold us a red herring and while we are busy saying PDP, APC, etc they are busy looting the national treasury.
Re: Police Release Owerri Bomb Suspects by fractals: 9:13am On Jun 29, 2014
Ok.
Re: Police Release Owerri Bomb Suspects by Forwetinnah: 10:01am On Jun 29, 2014
They have to release them...Arewa Elders Forum, their co sponsors have been breathing down their necks to release their henchmen. Egypt is gradually ridding their country of same set of clowns called the muslim brotherhood, yet people are sympathising with their Nigerian affiliate in the name of APC

1 Like

Re: Police Release Owerri Bomb Suspects by Forwetinnah: 10:12am On Jun 29, 2014
lakpa lakpa:

Another Super-dullard!!!

If at this This and age you are not aware that the Police is under the watch of the PDP-led FG headed by Jona-daft then I will suggest you exchange your brain for that of a lizard...

grin

Na mumu you go tell that one. If the Police in Imo state is really under the watch of the PDP-led FG headed by GEJ, we no for hear word like the case of Ameachi and Mbu. You can as well tell us that the Army Generals caught collaborating with BH are GEJS boys, with the North flocking with ex Generals who have boys still loyal to them? Abeg make we hear word. The truth is as clear as day, my problem is GEJ continues to let a lot of things slide for the sake of peace. Wish the President was an ex military.
Re: Police Release Owerri Bomb Suspects by millionaireman: 10:19am On Jun 29, 2014
1st ola: That commercial sèx worker will definitely come from the East...
419, armed robbery, ritualist and prostitution are peculiar...
God! help us separate this thing into 3 na! make this boko and bia ppl be on their own.

may leprosy strike the fingers of whoever quote me wrong.
Every right-thinking fellow must say Amen to this solution to Nigeria's wahala as requested by 1st ola.

1 Like

Re: Police Release Owerri Bomb Suspects by 1stola: 10:24am On Jun 29, 2014
sirhenry007:

what's is this saying biko? who released this a.animal from the borno zoo?
Na thunder go fire u.
Ewu asaba
Re: Police Release Owerri Bomb Suspects by 1stola: 10:25am On Jun 29, 2014
millionaireman: Every right-thinking fellow must say Amen to this solution to Nigeria's wahala as requested by 1st ola.
Thank you my broda
Re: Police Release Owerri Bomb Suspects by lakpalakpa: 10:33am On Jun 29, 2014
For wetin nah?:

Na mumu you go tell that one. If the Police in Imo state is really under the watch of the PDP-led FG headed by GEJ, we no for hear word like the case of Ameachi and Mbu. You can as well tell us that the Army Generals caught collaborating with BH are GEJS boys, with the North flocking with ex Generals who have boys still loyal to them? Abeg make we hear word. The truth is as clear as day, my problem is GEJ continues to let a lot of things slide for the sake of peace. Wish the President was an ex military.

Wow!!!!

You are a total ILLITERATE.

grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Police Release Owerri Bomb Suspects by redsun(m): 10:52am On Jun 29, 2014
Abagworo: The question is how believable this story is but if true it means Imo State has gone far in tourism. It means international tourists now visit Owerri and is a plus to the Government and people. On the other hand I have a feeling that the bomb issue could have been stage-managed to create an atmosphere of insecurity in Imo State by the enemies of the State or those desperate for power grab backed by Abuja.

You mean opio tourism?.Uganda-hiv-sex trade.Toxic cocktail.

1 Like

Re: Police Release Owerri Bomb Suspects by Abagworo(m): 11:03am On Jun 29, 2014
unculu: Initially we heard d suspects were loitering around d area and police were alerted which led to their arest with d bombs. But now they have become investors arested in their hotel rooms ..........there's God oooo. All d lie lie wey police dey tell us for this country, there's God ooo.
. That is the problem with Nigeria. I don't even believe a bomb was there in the 1st place. The whole thing seems to have been stage-managed to create an atmosphere of insecurity in Imo State by PDP obviously. I don't understand what they stand to gain by turning Nigeria into a war front just because of elections. What if everyone decides to start doing same? IMHO Nigeria is ripe for a military take over as they are the only ones that can handle this type of situation. There is no doubt Nigeria is at war with a dangerous terror group but all the bombings and bomb scares cannot be from Boko haram.

3 Likes

Re: Police Release Owerri Bomb Suspects by Chimoski87(m): 11:49am On Jun 29, 2014
Gboliwe

When even the blind can see that Rochas and his
attention seeking party members set up the whole
shiit.
This is the end of the story. Nobody will be
prosecuted, arresting anybody sef will just be to
create an impression.
Till today, I regret voting in Rochas. He is a
disappointment

I can't distinguish a cloown from you. So you expect an innocent people to be jailed for something which they didn't do? Moreover, since the police have concluded their investigation, why can't you close that your decomposing gutter stinking mouth instead of insulting another person 100times more useful to humanity than you. Ewu Congo like you
Re: Police Release Owerri Bomb Suspects by Chimoski87(m): 11:57am On Jun 29, 2014
ceemere
u ar insane, infact ara chagbukwa gi ebe ahu, oluku.
Its either u are eating crumbles from Rochas' table
(cos he is too stingy to give u a slice) or u ar plain
silly to see that that bastartd of a governor is a
disguised muslim who is behind the terrors that has
and will befall imo. Ok how many states has
released boko haram suspects?? Why will it be an
APC governed state the first to do so?? Bia enyia ara
agbakwala gi oo. Only the market women in imo
state ar too blind to see who rochas really is, unless
u ar one of the illitrate market women naa. Ode!

Taa mechie onu ushi there, ozu nwuru awu. You dull brain can't comprehend things except sell your soul for #5,000 thinking it is something. Something I wonder why people like you are not born in Iraq, Afganistan, etc cos this place would have been a better place for all of us
Re: Police Release Owerri Bomb Suspects by Ezeebube2(m): 12:31pm On Jun 29, 2014
davidif: How can you arrest someone and lock them up for FIVE whole daaaaaays without any substantial evidence?!??!? Na wa for this country.
This country probably needs to overhaul it's judiciary system and while the they are at it, they should also disband and rebuild their law enforcement branch. This is sooooo embarrassing.
i recognise an ignorant fellow and a dunce when i hear one speak. What has d police got to do with d Judiciary? Or dont u know ur 3 arms of government well? Biko police is part of d Executive arm of government, spearheaded by d Commander in chief of the Armed forces via d I.G
Re: Police Release Owerri Bomb Suspects by Aitee1: 1:18pm On Jun 29, 2014
Ever since d last attack on dis forum hv been assign the chief security in here so no sleep 4me am always on alert 24/7 tongue
poiZon:

u no dey sleeep?

1 Like

Re: Police Release Owerri Bomb Suspects by poiZon: 1:38pm On Jun 29, 2014
Aitee1: Ever since d last attack on dis forum hv been assign the chief security in here so no sleep 4me am always on alert 24/7 tongue

may d peace of d Lord never depart from u while awake.
Re: Police Release Owerri Bomb Suspects by tonychristopher: 1:47pm On Jun 29, 2014
sholikay: Hope dem no wan cover dis pple bah?.dere is God o.

I AM JUST WATCHING

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bayelsa Facing Neglect By FG – Dickson / Power Generation Improves, Hits 4,285 Megawatts / APC Is In Total Control Of INEC, El-Rufai & Zakari In Charge Of ICT - PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.