Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Major Tourist Attractions In Nigeria - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Major Tourist Attractions In Nigeria (34231 Views)

Interesting Places And Tourist Attractions In Lagos / Top Attractions In Nigeria / World's Most Extreme Tourist Attractions. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Major Tourist Attractions In Nigeria by Obynozidane(m): 7:48am On Jul 09, 2014
Nigeria is blessed with a rich blend of favourable landscape and flora and fauna for tourism to thrive. And as a tourist I have visited many of them but one that over impressed me that I will visit again and again if possible is Obudu Mountain Resort(Obudu Cattle Ranch). That place is 'da bomb'. If u haven't been there u won't agree to the fact that somewhere in Nigeria is beautiful. Erin Ijesha waterfall gave me a lot of fun too cos of the mountain climbing experience in between the falls.
Re: Major Tourist Attractions In Nigeria by sammoe(m): 9:36am On Jul 09, 2014
I've seen a lot of interesting places on this thread, with a little more input from the government they could be better.

To everyone: Pls I need recommendations of places for excursions for children/secondary school students.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Major Tourist Attractions In Nigeria by ooshinibos: 11:55am On Jul 09, 2014
ROSSIKE:

Stay there. Westerners already come here for tourism. It is you that doesn't know what's going on. We don't even need foreigners to patronise these places. If Nigerians would get their heads out of London and Dubai and seek out nice places in Nigeria to spend their vacation, they would be spoilt for choice, and the tourism industry will expand significantly. But no. They prefer to go and receive insult at the British embassy just to see ancient buildings in Trafalgar Square and Oxford Street.

lol ...the bad news , and the armed robbery and kidnapping , thats what keeps us away from Nigeria ...oh what about lack of electricity and transport ..thats a killer ...last time i was in Nigeria ..even if i wanted to visit thee place , i will have to ply your bad roads ...you see what i mean , i stayed in my ijebu village and enjoyed the farms ... to be Nigeria has a lot of tourist places but we lack the infrastrature to get there ..

1 Like

Re: Major Tourist Attractions In Nigeria by KelvinGraphics(m): 3:45pm On Jul 10, 2014
evegran: . *coughs*#
Lolz... Pele o, do U need water??
Re: Major Tourist Attractions In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 10, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
Lolz... Pele o, do U need water??
I'm fine sweetie. Thanks smiley
Re: Major Tourist Attractions In Nigeria by KelvinGraphics(m): 10:51pm On Jul 10, 2014
evegran: I'm fine sweetie. Thanks smiley
Uwc ma SUGA, good to know that U are fine sha.
Goodnyt Luvkiss

1 Like

Re: Major Tourist Attractions In Nigeria by sammoe(m): 8:49am On Jul 12, 2014
sammoe: I've seen a lot of interesting places on this thread, with a little more input from the government they could be better.

To everyone: Pls I need recommendations of places for excursions for children/secondary school students.
Thanks.
Re: Major Tourist Attractions In Nigeria by misterrex: 1:19pm On Jul 31, 2014
Heyliesha: if you won't mind staying with a fAmily here in Ado,hotels price are ok tho.its just some minx drive to Ikogosi....cost of transport to ikogosi from ado (tru and fro)is #500 naira..

Thanks for the offer but I would prefer to stay at a hotel as I wont be coming alone.

Any ideas/recommendations on good hotels in town?

I also wish to visit Idanre hills too and have a tour of the town.
Re: Major Tourist Attractions In Nigeria by misterrex: 3:20pm On Jul 31, 2014
Pinkyeyes: Dnt think i can ever forget the fun i got from visiting Idanre hills, [b]Erin ijesha waterfalls and Ikogosi spring [/b]all in one week. Great places for holiday.

Same thing on my mind.

What hotels did you stay in and how were you able to move around conveniently since they are not in the same state?
Re: Major Tourist Attractions In Nigeria by Heyliesha(m): 11:05pm On Jul 31, 2014
misterrex:

Thanks for the offer but I would prefer to stay at a hotel as I wont be coming alone.

Any ideas/recommendations on good hotels in town?

I also wish to visit Idanre hills too and have a tour of the town.
there are a lot of cool hotels...it depends on ur choice.
Re: Major Tourist Attractions In Nigeria by JohnVachel: 12:12pm On Aug 06, 2014
Based on your budget, you have to decide the best vacation place. A fabulous places are there in the world for tourist. Online travel portals are helpful us a lot to know the complete information.

vacation homes for rent by owners
Re: Major Tourist Attractions In Nigeria by Arbind: 7:11am On Aug 18, 2014
please how much is the ticket to Erin ijesha water fall?
Re: Major Tourist Attractions In Nigeria by asellus: 8:43pm On Aug 20, 2014
I can surely say Europeans looking in Nigeria for something exotic - it's in one hand English speaking coutry and in another hand it differs from Europe, also people find there unusual shopping cos it's country where you can buy things like http://www.luggagesuperstore.co.uk cheaply

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bridge Collapses On Enugu - Port Harcourt Express Road / Road Trip: Lagos To Abuja By Road / Car Plunges Off A Bridge With 4 People Inside In Akure This Morning (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.