Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

‘goodluck Nigeria,’ Says New York Post In Reply To President Jonathan - Politics (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘goodluck Nigeria,’ Says New York Post In Reply To President Jonathan (40514 Views)

Troops Demolish Boko Haram Guard Post In Sambisa, Kill Insurgents [PHO / Stop Congratulatory Adverts For Me, Says New GMD NNPC / Photo: Very Dirty Nigerian Police Post In Ijebu-ode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘goodluck Nigeria,’ Says New York Post In Reply To President Jonathan by Vincenzi: 12:07pm On Jul 03, 2014
MissMeiya:

No need to insult women, please.
Lmao. I don't insult women. I have deep respect for them. Being the only male in the midst of four females,i have no choice. That was why i ignored the transgendered.

Yeah,chat thread. I just wish it could be more educative and less insultive.
I hate chaos.

2 Likes

Re: ‘goodluck Nigeria,’ Says New York Post In Reply To President Jonathan by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 03, 2014
Gentlemimi2: @ sagamite,shut up. You should bow to her. She is your ''god''.
Not my hero,just someone who has more relevance to this planet than u can ever have.

@ shymexx,take a deep breath,u're hyperventilating. Na so ur mind rush to inc:est? So u mean u cannot give ur sisters or future daughters talk about being responsible for their ''bottomless holes''? Or is ur family so weird that the slightest discussion on sex:ual matters brings about a sex:ual
tension and heightened feelings? Oh my!
Decent? What do u mean by decent? Decent?? Oh,u mean cheap gehs feeling inferior....lol.
You think it aint derogatory calling it a pit? Dayuum! Iheoma's pit must hv been pounded by guys more endowed than you. How deep is she? Six feet? Loooooooool!

Dayuum!!! I bet 90% of those who clicked "like" thought you and I were having a cuss-fest. grin Fvckers don't know this is just banter - bwahahahaha.

Anyway, dapper dons don't hyperventilate, we just puff cohiba cigars wearing sunglasses at night, with beautiful mulheres shaking their tail-feathers everywhere. Triple OG status! grin

There are so many things to talk about, so why would you think I talk about female garages with my sisters? Nah, I've got all the respect in the world for my sisters, and talking smack about women is last thing I would do in-front of them. La familia bond! cool tongue

And nah, Iheoma is tight as fvck...so tight I thought she was a virgin the first time I parked my RR-phantom in there, even with lube and shyte. grin That's my baby right there - my asanwa and omalicha - and my queen. grin

However, with the number of years you've been stuck on GEJ's nuts...and all the mimi-faustiness - I'm darn sure the depth of the bottomless pit ain't gatt on you. grin

1 Like

Re: ‘goodluck Nigeria,’ Says New York Post In Reply To President Jonathan by Sagamite(m): 12:22pm On Jul 03, 2014
Vincenzi:
Oh! To what effect? Sorry,i do not get into unnecessary word battles with ladies. You are a girl. Seen your display right on here,and i do not think it would be wise to get into an *insult* contest with you.
Good day,ma.

This is a proper cretinous person.

1 Like

Re: ‘goodluck Nigeria,’ Says New York Post In Reply To President Jonathan by Vivalavida99(f): 5:32pm On Jul 03, 2014
Vincenzi:
Lmao. I don't insult women. I have deep respect for them. Being the only male in the midst of four females,i have no choice. That was why i ignored the transgendered.

Is he or she really a transgender? Omg! shocked I see reason he keeps regurgitating a particular word. Who does that? Only transgender.

1 Like

Re: ‘goodluck Nigeria,’ Says New York Post In Reply To President Jonathan by ShadySlim(m): 5:56pm On Jul 03, 2014
Vivalavida99:

Says the fàggot...
grin your buttts darker than Malik Agars face grin
Re: ‘goodluck Nigeria,’ Says New York Post In Reply To President Jonathan by 7lives: 6:13pm On Jul 03, 2014
smada13: If this man win the 2015 election then I will conclude that God is punishing Nigerians cuz I've not seen just ONE REASON why he should be reelected into office, not even for character, integrity or performance..... he is so woeful
God will definitely punish Nigerians come 2015 because Nigerians are ungodly people.
Re: ‘goodluck Nigeria,’ Says New York Post In Reply To President Jonathan by Vincenzi: 6:29pm On Jul 03, 2014
Vivalavida99:

Is he or she really a transgender? Omg! shocked I see reason he keeps regurgitating a particular word. Who does that? Only transgender.
Lol. It is beyond that. Trangenders are more intelligent and better behaved than the she*male. Such abnormality beats science and research.
Re: ‘goodluck Nigeria,’ Says New York Post In Reply To President Jonathan by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 03, 2014
MissMeiya:

Oh, have you noticed the way he follows me?

No one is following ya ar.se! You broke the ceasefire, not me - and all I did was tell you to provide the "answers" that have been elusive to you. Dammit!! grin

And I know you've got a crush on me, and you want me to smack ya flat-batty, no? grin
Re: ‘goodluck Nigeria,’ Says New York Post In Reply To President Jonathan by Gentlemimi2: 9:02pm On Jul 03, 2014
@ shymexx
Funny,i expected u to assume the ''likes'' were from my ''presumed'' thousand handles...lol. Wareva.
Do u mean dapper or do:pe? As in? LWKMD! Dons do not go around telling peeps how deep and tight their women's holes are. They are not parrots. You,my good friend,can be called a do:pe parrot. Looooooooooooooooooooool! Dons don't tell the story. They are legends. It is others who tell their stories,u gerrit?

Leave MissMeiya,and face Iheoma. Stop crushing on her. If u must,be honest. Back in primary school, a boy who had a crush on a girl only showed it by picking on her.

You do not talk ''smack'' abt females in the presence of ur sisters. But u talk bullshiit in my presence. Some random guy is prolly talking smack and bullshiit abt ur sisters to a listening ear somewhere....what gives?? Muchecheche....

3 Likes

Re: ‘goodluck Nigeria,’ Says New York Post In Reply To President Jonathan by Gentlemimi2: 9:09pm On Jul 03, 2014
MissMeiya:

Oh, have you noticed the way he follows me?

He's just too arrogant and proud to tell u hw he feels. Give him some time,it'll wear off.

@ sagamite,what fake profile? Seems ur village winshes hv finally caught up wif ur destiny sha,u are now officially a werey.
PEJ is ur god,bow to her. She rules over u and yours,bow to her.
If u search for her in google,u'll find her. But u are a nobody,a piece of shiiit. If i type sagamite in google search,i'll find - cretinous person. I heard you're she:male. Is it true?
Re: ‘goodluck Nigeria,’ Says New York Post In Reply To President Jonathan by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 03, 2014
Gentlemimi2: @ shymexx
Funny,i expected u to assume the ''likes'' were from my ''presumed'' thousand handles...lol. Wareva.
Do u mean dapper or dope? As in? LWKMD! Dons do not go around telling peeps how deep and tight their women's holes are. They are not parrots. You,my good friend,can be called a dope parrot. Looooooooooooooooooooool! Dons don't tell the story. They are legends. It is others who tell their stories,u gerrit?

Leave MissMeiya,and face Iheoma. Stop crushing on her. If u must,be honest. Back in primary school, a boy who has a crush on a girl only shows it by picking on her.

You do not talk ''smack'' abt females in the presence of ur sisters. But u talk bullshiit in my presence. Some random guy is prolly talking smack and bullshiit abt ur sisters to a listening ear somewhere....what gives?? Muchecheche....

Lmao...I've got a lot of stans with multiple handles, and every time they think I'm beefing with anyone, they're always there to click "likes." grin

Dapper dons!!! Nah, I don't kiss and tell. I was just appreciating how custom-made my Iheoma is...ain't nothing bad about flaunting your chic. That's my "Coco" - call me "Ice-T." cool

And nah, if I had an e-crush on Monya, I would be more direct. I don't do that reverse psychology crap...I'm a real nyggah and a thorough bred, and flirting with chics is like my second nature on here. A nyggah ain't got no e-crush on MissMeiya, she has just been a pain in the ar.se since I noticed her handle on the Jay-z vs. Solange thread. grin

Ain't no one talking smack to my sisters...that's more or less a death certificate. grin I do it to byt.ches and slap big bums everywhere!!! Anyway, you need to get laid, my nyggah "raphead" is waiting to take you to a room, and give you that silent -D- in Django, mimi faust style, ya dig(Aaron Hall's voice)? grin
Re: ‘goodluck Nigeria,’ Says New York Post In Reply To President Jonathan by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jul 03, 2014
Viewers, support my nyggahs, The Legionaires, Dapo, and Teni Solomon.

Real hip hop...dun noe!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1zhybzY3nY
Re: ‘goodluck Nigeria,’ Says New York Post In Reply To President Jonathan by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 03, 2014
And the young naija road man, from Brixton, who turned his life around, Timbo my doozy.

Support real music, yo...about to blow up, already killing the underground scene in London.

Timboooooooooo!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cV17n3xCZac

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfOQpA-FeSo
Re: ‘goodluck Nigeria,’ Says New York Post In Reply To President Jonathan by Nobody: 12:55am On Jul 04, 2014
Dayuuuuuum!!!

I'm back with Timbooooooooooo!!!

My young naija dons with the UK's summer anthem...Sneakbo and Timbo!!!! Jetski wave - Brixton stand up!!! Elelelele!! grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5ASR9o8l2Y
Re: ‘goodluck Nigeria,’ Says New York Post In Reply To President Jonathan by Nobody: 1:05am On Jul 04, 2014
Dayuuuuuum!!!

Timbo is the KING of Afro beats - wizkid and Davido can't compete!!!!

London stand up!!! He even speaks the accent better than those born and raised in naija!!! Timbooooo!!!! Elelelelelelelele!!! grin grin grin grin grin

STP, my naija boys from Brixton!!!! Timbo!! Mitch!!!!! Cass!!!

Naija girl in armani, she keeps talking about she wants to meet my mummy.

Jamaican girl in ed hardy

Wahala elelelelelele

I tell her jeje you ain't ready for the roads.

I'm a road man, grew up on the roads, it's hard to change, and can't leave the roads...

South London brappppppppppppp!!!!!! Squad Up!!! Peckham, Brixton link-up!!!

Timboooooooooooooooooooo!!! Elelele!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAFyQJ-STRw
Re: ‘goodluck Nigeria,’ Says New York Post In Reply To President Jonathan by Nihilist: 3:42am On Jul 04, 2014
A supposed yg propsing oc mandem?

You sneaky fooker grin
Re: ‘goodluck Nigeria,’ Says New York Post In Reply To President Jonathan by Nobody: 6:17am On Jul 04, 2014
Edited because of the loonies and st. lunatics on this forum. grin tongue
Re: ‘goodluck Nigeria,’ Says New York Post In Reply To President Jonathan by Nobody: 6:22am On Jul 04, 2014
shymexx: Dayuuuuuum!!!

Timbo is the KING of Afro beats - wizkid and Davido can't compete!!!!

London stand up!!! He even speaks the accent better than those born and raised in naija!!! Timbooooo!!!! Elelelelelelelele!!! grin grin grin grin grin

STP, my naija boys from Brixton!!!! Timbo!! Mitch!!!!! Cass!!!

Naija girl in armani, she keeps talking about she wants to meet my mummy.

Jamaican girl in ed hardy

Wahala elelelelelele

I tell her jeje you ain't ready for the roads.

I'm a road man, grew up on the roads, it's hard to change, and can't leave the roads...

South London brappppppppppppp!!!!!! Squad Up!!! Peckham, Brixton link-up!!!

Timboooooooooooooooooooo!!! Elelele!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAFyQJ-STRw

This is my summer anthem - it's going to be on repeat everyday till the end of summer!! grin Timbooo!

In case you don't understand the accent, I'll post the lyrics I composed from it to help you out below:

MITCH(Verse 1)
kept it true and I'm still intact
I need a good girl that would have my back
In fact a go-getta that just loves to stack
Mixed boy I just earn my racks, I don't slack
Started from the bottom and I'm sitting at the top
Started out with nothing now the phone won't stop
Now she's feeling to roll while I handle the show
Oya, baby girl come and ride with the top
You know your ST brothers got the summer on lock
skeet skeet when I pull out the drop
hella bottle on deck when we rave in the club
I don't wanna play no games
grew up on the road and it's hard to change
but if you say you're here to stay then I've no choice but to change my ways

Timbo(Chorus)
I've got my young thing looking like a lady
wahala see her body is so crazy
every night I fill her like texaco
I can't believe Nia had to let me go
Now I lost my visa, now I can't see her
I can't believe my lady had to let me go
my mamacita, my seniorita, I can't believe my lady had to let me go
Elelelelelelelele

Cass(verse 2 - the rap)
I tell her jeje you ain't ready for the roads
every other day I be getting rid of hoes
Catch me scoring getting neeky on the low
In the V.I with honeys on my lap
Trapped in the trap even forgot I made tracks
Er, man, cass about to rap
When I get rich I ain't chilling in the flats
Er, man, I just wanna crash
imma grind hard till this money on my lap
Er, man, I just wanna cut

^^^And don't call the bars out as being weak, you won't understand the nuances and semantics if you're not a road man from London. grin
Re: ‘goodluck Nigeria,’ Says New York Post In Reply To President Jonathan by Nihilist: 7:06am On Jul 04, 2014
Oh I know the difference between ygs and pbs/opbs just like I know sneak is/was gas and not oc proper.

I agree that the whole beef thing seems to have calmed down a bit since the old days...but there's still a fair bit on.

Sneakbo for example seems to have beefed with every1 in london, the he went and did that tune with chipmunk " if I'm rolling up north, I'm rolling with chichi" grin

Like chip could save him from getting touched. grin

Anyway I'm sure you've said you were a yg bout 2years ago. I belled you on it. Remember? cheesy
Re: ‘goodluck Nigeria,’ Says New York Post In Reply To President Jonathan by Nihilist: 7:11am On Jul 04, 2014
I also remember saying I lived in stonebridge sometime later, and you said you knew some yutes in st Ralph's.

Shymex don't lie...you are roadman
Re: ‘goodluck Nigeria,’ Says New York Post In Reply To President Jonathan by Nobody: 7:17am On Jul 04, 2014
Re: ‘goodluck Nigeria,’ Says New York Post In Reply To President Jonathan by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 04, 2014
Nihilist: Oh I know the difference between ygs and pbs/opbs just like I know sneak is/was gas and not oc proper.

I agree that the whole beef thing seems to have calmed down a bit since the old days...but there's still a fair bit on.

Sneakbo for example seems to have beefed with every1 in london, the he went and did that tune with chipmunk " if I'm rolling up north, I'm rolling with chichi" grin

Like chip could save him from getting touched. grin

Anyway I'm sure you've said you were a yg bout 2years ago. I belled you on it. Remember? cheesy

Sneakbo should be 22 or so now, so if he's active, he should be OC by now.

I think the music thing kind of played a role in it, and the need for everyone to get money. But you know South London guys will always be the rowdiest out of London Town, with mad hype, and the need to always show that they're tougher than everyone else. So, any little thing can spiral out of control. And most of the youngers are also hot headed. However, the ends vs. ends beefs have shifted to North London. grin Them mans are on it over there.

Sneakbo was hyped when he came out because of the Gas gang thing. But after he got shifted and subsequently shanked by a next yute, he hasn't really been on the road thing since. I believe he's cool with everyone now...seen him on a few tunes with everyone. grin I bet Chipmunk was shook when he heard those bars - Brixton guys are bullies, and everyone is shook of them in London. grin

Bwahahahaha...I was just messing about with the YG thing, or perhaps, I was alluding to a few youngers getting busy for me. I'm a good boy. grin
Re: ‘goodluck Nigeria,’ Says New York Post In Reply To President Jonathan by Nobody: 11:35am On Jul 04, 2014
Nihilist: I also remember saying I lived in stonebridge sometime later, and you said you knew some yutes in st Ralph's.

Shymex don't lie...you are roadman

Yes, used to go to St. Raphies back in the day to meet my cousin...one of my uncles live there, and I know a few naija uncles there. I kind of stopped going there in like 2006 when Peckham and Stonie/St. Ralphie guys started their little beef at the carnival. Can be caught slipping. But I went there a few times last year.

Nah, I'm not a roadman. I've not even been active or out there since I was 16/17. Since I left for uni time ago, I've not really lived in Peckham consistently like that.
Re: ‘goodluck Nigeria,’ Says New York Post In Reply To President Jonathan by Sagamite(m): 7:25pm On Jul 04, 2014
Gentlemimi2:

He's just too arrogant and proud to tell u hw he feels. Give him some time,it'll wear off.

@ sagamite,what fake profile? Seems ur village winshes hv finally caught up wif ur destiny sha,u are now officially a werey.
PEJ is ur god,bow to her. She rules over u and yours,bow to her.
If u search for her in google,u'll find her. But u are a nobody,a piece of shiiit. If i type sagamite in google search,i'll find - cretinous person. I heard you're she:male. Is it true?

Cretinous person, I am not a product of a failed education system that sees a comical market woman as an achiever. It is to fucktards that think like that that the person woman is a God to. grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: ‘goodluck Nigeria,’ Says New York Post In Reply To President Jonathan by Gentlemimi2: 9:11pm On Jul 04, 2014
Sagamite:

I am not a product of a failed education systems that sees a
Gbagaun! @ bolded. Imbecilic nematode.

Anyway,if dem sell all your family,dem no fit afford 1/100th of what she represents. Mr cretinous person. Spend the whole of ur life on NL,while the she is out there balling...
Your haterd will kee you.

@ shymexx,i don't do fagg:ots,i like 'em straight.
Why the noise? If those niggurs are good,their works will speak for them. Comparing them to Wizzy and the likes...are u drunk?

5 Likes

Re: ‘goodluck Nigeria,’ Says New York Post In Reply To President Jonathan by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jul 04, 2014
Gentlemimi2:

Anyway,if dem sell all your family,dem no fit afford 1/100th of what she represents. Mr cretinous person. Spend the whole of ur life on NL,while the she is out there balling...

Why the noise? If those niggurs are good,their works will speak for them. Comparing them to Wizzy and the likes...are u drunk?

And who's the phag?
Re: ‘goodluck Nigeria,’ Says New York Post In Reply To President Jonathan by Gentlemimi2: 9:23pm On Jul 04, 2014
shymexx:

And who's the phag?
Who else? Your boyfie ,whom u wanna impose on me.
Re: ‘goodluck Nigeria,’ Says New York Post In Reply To President Jonathan by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jul 04, 2014
Gentlemimi2:
Who else? Your boyfie ,whom u wanna impose on me.

Who's your bf? grin

If you're alluding to "raphead" - have you ever been bu.tt-naked in-front of him to know that?

Or perhaps it's because you're not good looking enough for him.
Re: ‘goodluck Nigeria,’ Says New York Post In Reply To President Jonathan by Sagamite(m): 10:54pm On Jul 04, 2014
Gentlemimi2:

Cretinous person, she represents a God to you? grin grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: ‘goodluck Nigeria,’ Says New York Post In Reply To President Jonathan by Gentlemimi2: 7:14am On Jul 10, 2014
Sagamite:

Cretinous person, she represents a God to you? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Sagamite the born fool,she is not a god to anyone but you. She is your personal god. She worths more than everything you hold dear in your life.
Apart from being a cretinous fvcktard,of what use/purpose do u serve? Useless imp.

3 Likes

Re: ‘goodluck Nigeria,’ Says New York Post In Reply To President Jonathan by Sagamite(m): 9:52am On Jul 10, 2014
Gentlemimi2:
Sagamite the born fool,she is not a god to anyone but you. She is your personal god. She worths more than everything you hold dear in your life.
Apart from being a cretinous fvcktard,of what use/purpose do u serve? Useless imp.

Cretinous person, you are now trying to distance yourself from your potbelly God after I shamed your dumb arsse? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

Buratai Celebrates Sallah With Injured Soldiers (Photos) / FIRS: Tunde Fowler Dragged To Court, Asked To Vacate Office, Return Salaries / APC National Assembly Candidates In Rivers East Demand Election Cancellation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.