Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,206 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

The Light Of Islam (by An Ex-christian) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Light Of Islam (by An Ex-christian) (5136 Views)

Many Christians Converted To Islam After Ex- Christian Lecture / The Gulibility Of An Ex-christian Atheist. / Ex-christian Wants To Know The Differences Between Agnosticism And Atheism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Light Of Islam (by An Ex-christian) by Rilwayne001: 9:26am On Jun 29, 2014
Am starting this from ab initio, though some part of this was part of the data loss that happened last week. I have decided to start it from the begining.

Note: This write up is an enlightment, it might not end up here

THE LIGHT OF ISLAM

To be at peace with one's self regarding God: this is, quite simply, the idea behind this entire paper. Many of us are content to go through life, accepting things "as they are"; we ignore those nagging little questions and doubts in our minds,especially in matters regarding religion. In so doing we make it by, yes, but we never quite achieve that state of peace within ourselves.

Others of us, however, are not content to take things at face value, so to say, and we actively seek out
answer - s to those questions which come up during the course of our lives. We question the faith of our fathers, not willing to settle for blind acceptance. This road is not easily traveled by any means, but the rewards are well worth the effort.

I was raised as a Christian, brought up in a denomination of protestantism known as the "Christian Reformed" faith.Despite a thorough religious background -- church services twice on Sunday and on holidays, Sunday school, church doctrine classes, Christian youth group, private Christian education, summer Bible schools and Bible camps--I found myself with questions concerning the very basics of my faith that no person nor avenue of religious instruction could answer. For thirty-seven years, I wandered about in this haze of uncertainty regarding God and the right way to pay homage to Him until, in 1991, I discovered Islam.

The "Desert Storm" conflict in the Middle East was at its height; alongside the books on war strategy and weaponry at the local bookstore was a thin paperback entitled Understanding Islam. I paged through it, having that same sense of curiosity about this "mysterious" Middle-Eastern religion that many others did at this time. Curiosity quickly turned to amazement, however, when I learned through the pages of this book that Islam offered me the answers to those questions which had plagued me for all those years-and I wasted no more time. I became a Muslim. At long last, I had finally achieved that goal of being at peace within myself regarding my relationship with God.

Since God has given me the ability to express myself quite well on paper, I want to reach out to others who have all those questions floating around in their minds regarding religion, and I hope to perhaps steer them towards some answers. The material I present here may surprise and even even shock some who read it, but the pursuit of the Truth is never easy,especially in the face of long-held beliefs and principles.

I began my work some time ago by writing several small papers—
1) Three In One, a look at the Christian doctrine of the trinity,which was published in early 1993 by The Open School of Chicago;
2) a paper entitled A Closer Look at Christianity, which is a study of Christian doctrines, and
3) a paper entitled A Case of Corruption, which is a study of text-tampering in the Bible.

This work you are reading represents the cumulation of all the above, with added research as I continued to read more between my first and final drafts for The Open School. It is my hope that, in the following pages, the readers have an opportunity to see the point-of-view on Christianity as I have come to understand it.

1 Like

Re: The Light Of Islam (by An Ex-christian) by Rilwayne001: 9:27am On Jun 29, 2014
Within the multitude of religions that exist in the world today are three which consider themselves tocbe monotheistic--that is, faiths in which belief is centered around the One God.

A closer look, at two of these religions--Judaism and Islam- will show this to be true: both Jews and Muslims worship One God, the Creator of Heaven and Earth.

The other religion, that of Christianity, presents a problem,however, when it comes to the definition of monotheism as opposed to what Christianity stands for. Instead of making God the center of their faith, the Christians have turned their focus on Jesus, who is known to them as "Jesus Christ", or "Jesus the Anointed One". To the Jews, Jesus was "a nice Jewish boy"; to the Muslims, Jesus was a human prophet; one of God's Chosen Messengers. To the Christians, however, Jesus is much!!! more.

Christianity is focused on Jesus Christ. The religion takes its name from Jesus Christ. All Christian doctrines are centered Wxaround Jesus Christ. Major Christian holidays mark events in the life of Jesus Christ. The symbol of the Christian faith, a cross, is indicative of Jesus Christ. Prayers of the Christians
are addressed to Jesus Christ, as they consider God Himself to be unapproachable by a mere man.

According to Christian author Fritz Ridenour, "the key to Christianity is that Jesus Christ really is the reason for it all and that he is holding it all together."[1]

Many Christians today are unable to comprehend the existence of God without Jesus Christ standing there in the foreground for them. Mr. Ridenour says that Christianity is " .. a relationship with a person, Jesus Christ"[2], and all too many Christians are in this position: they know God in no other way but through Jesus Christ.

The Christians say they worship God, but Jesus is also right there in the picture. As they see him-- in addition to God--as being divine, Christianity is a religion with TWO gods, not one;and a religion with more than one God is not monotheistic.How did this situation come to be? How did the religion of Christianity turn a human prophet from God into a god himself?

5 Likes

Re: The Light Of Islam (by An Ex-christian) by Macelliot(m): 10:00am On Jun 29, 2014
I don't blame you Rilwayne001, taqiyya(holy lies) is running in your viens
Re: The Light Of Islam (by An Ex-christian) by Rilwayne001: 11:00am On Jun 29, 2014
A CONVENANT GONE AWAY

In order to understand the actual mission of Jesus, we must go back before his time in history to find out why he was sent in the first place.

Fed up with the idolatry among his people, Abraham left his country in approximately 2000 B.C.E. in order to have freedom to worship God alone. It was hard for him to leave his family behind, however, so God blessed him with two sons; He then comforted Abraham by saying that, of his youngest son Isaac,He would make a great nation (Genesis 17: 16,19). Of Isaac was later born the Jewish nation, God's "chosen" people. (We look later on at God's promise to Abraham's other son, Ishmael.)

Despite this lofty position of the designated "Chosen People" of God, the Jews continually slipped back into idol worship and God sent prophet after prophet in order to warn the Jews of His displeasure with their behavior. When the warnings failed to change the situation, hostile neighboring countries came in and wreaked havoc upon the Jewish people.

Although God granted respite in many instances upon hearing the Jews' cries for mercy, His wrath was so kindled in 581 B.C.E.at their continued disobedience that He allowed the Babylonians to sweep into the southern Jewish kingdom of Judah, where King Nebuchadnezzar and his armies proceeded to destroy Jerusalem and carry the Jews off into captivity.

The upper Jewish kingdom of Israel had met a similar fate in 721 B.C.E. at the hands of the Assyrians. Scattered abroad with their Temple destroyed, the Jews turned their focus onto the Law. Monotheism was once again lost, but this time in an ever - increasing maze of elaborate rites and rituals. It was this situation that was present in the world when Jesus received his calling from God.

To be comtinued.......
Re: The Light Of Islam (by An Ex-christian) by Rilwayne001: 11:01am On Jun 29, 2014
Macelliot: I don't blame you Rilwayne001, taqiyya(holy lies) is running in your viens

grin grin
Re: The Light Of Islam (by An Ex-christian) by Weah96: 11:29am On Jun 29, 2014
Islam IS a religion of peace, but for Muslims only. For everyone else, it is a religion that will either convert or create hell on earth. There is no ambiguity in the mission statement, which is the creation of a global caliphate, governed by Sharia law. In Islam, a person is not an individual but a machine created for constant adoration or worship. It's only a matter of time before Muslims inflict bodily harm on EVERY Khaffir on the planet.

5 Likes

Re: The Light Of Islam (by An Ex-christian) by mazaje(m): 11:55am On Jun 29, 2014
Weah96: Islam IS a religion of peace, but for Muslims only. For everyone else, it is a religion that will either convert or create hell on earth. There is no ambiguity in the mission statement, which is the creation of a global caliphate, governed by Sharia law. In Islam, a person is not an individual but a machine created for constant adoration or worship. It's only a matter of time before Muslims inflict bodily harm on EVERY Khaffir on the planet.

Islam is a very dangerous religion. . .

1 Like

Re: The Light Of Islam (by An Ex-christian) by Samunique(m): 11:58am On Jun 29, 2014
Macelliot: I don't blame you Rilwayne001, taqiyya(holy lies) is running in your viens
Bros, u still have time answer these people?

To me i av no time for them and their same same sermon we've been hearing from 7century.

Maybe this one here has not realised that this their sermon does not work any more, we've become bored of it.

@ OP
Maybe i should advise u to go and concentrate on your Ramadan fast, and stop wasting ur time on this fruitless issue bcs it will do u no any good, i mean it will only hurt u.

Go and enjoy ur Ramadan fast and pray to ur Allah, allow others to serve their own God!

Peace!!!!

2 Likes

Re: The Light Of Islam (by An Ex-christian) by Rilwayne001: 12:10pm On Jun 29, 2014
Samunique: Bros, u still have time answer these people?

To me i av no time for them and their same same sermon we've been hearing from 7century.

Maybe this one here has not realised that this their sermon does not work any more, we've become bored of it.

@ OP
Maybe i should advise u to go and concentrate on your Ramadan fast, and stop wasting ur time on this fruitless issue bcs it will do u no any good, i mean it will only hurt u.

Go and enjoy ur Ramadan fast and pray to ur Allah, allow others to serve their own God!

Peace!!!!

grin grin Are you pained?

Sorry oooo

2 Likes

Re: The Light Of Islam (by An Ex-christian) by Rilwayne001: 12:14pm On Jun 29, 2014
Weah96: Islam IS a religion of peace, but for Muslims only. For everyone else, it is a religion that will either convert or create hell on earth. There is no ambiguity in the mission statement, which is the creation of a global caliphate, governed by Sharia law. In Islam, a person is not an individual but a machine created for constant adoration or worship. It's only a matter of time before Muslims inflict bodily harm on EVERY Khaffir on the planet.
your opinion
Re: The Light Of Islam (by An Ex-christian) by Weah96: 12:20pm On Jun 29, 2014
Rilwayne001:
your opinion

Some of it, yes. But the global caliphate ambitions and the creation of man as a worship robot/toy are facts.
Re: The Light Of Islam (by An Ex-christian) by Rilwayne001: 12:25pm On Jun 29, 2014
Weah96:

Some of it, yes. But the global caliphate ambitions and the creation of man as a worship robot/toy are facts.
Still your opinion
Re: The Light Of Islam (by An Ex-christian) by Samunique(m): 12:54pm On Jun 29, 2014
Rilwayne001:

grin grin Are you pained?

Sorry oooo
My good brother, I'm not pained. All I'm saying is, u can share ur religious experiences with others without attacking other's, and their conscience as it has to do with their religion.

U said u are an ex-christian who suddenly found the true way in Islam? fine.

But i will tell u something, do u know how many ex-muslims are on this forum? I tell u they are many, i am even one of them, but i will rather keep my experience to my self if i know i cannot share it without and attack on other's religion.

U people ( muslims ) should go and learn how to share ur religion with others without any infringement.

Ok, tell me how many converts have u had this year whether personally or in ur mosque? And i will tell u how many av had personally not to talk of my congregation ( church, fellowship )

Pls sir try to be OBJECTIVE, and convincing in anything u do.

WISDOM IS GOOD!!!!

3 Likes

Re: The Light Of Islam (by An Ex-christian) by Rilwayne001: 1:06pm On Jun 29, 2014
Samunique: My good brother, I'm not pained. All I'm saying is, u can share ur religious experiences with others without attacking other's, and their conscience as it has to do with their religion.

U said u are an ex-christian who suddenly found the true way in Islam? fine.

But i will tell u something, do u know how many ex-muslims are on this forum? I tell u they are many, i am even one of them, but i will rather keep my experience to my self if i know i cannot share it without and attack on other's religion.

U people ( muslims ) should go and learn how to share ur religion with others without any infringement.

Ok, tell me how many converts have u had this year whether personally or in ur mosque? And i will tell u how many av had personally not to talk of my congregation ( church, fellowship )

Pls sir try to be OBJECTIVE, and convincing in anything u do.

WISDOM IS GOOD!!!!

It seem you are blind to threads like this
www.nairaland.com/1790890/between-sudanese-apostate-woman-islamic

www.nairaland.com/1791360/parable-frog-scorpion-b-w
Re: The Light Of Islam (by An Ex-christian) by Weah96: 1:29pm On Jun 29, 2014
Rilwayne001:
Still your opinion

Please post the words of Surah 51:56 here. And from the hadith, please post Bukhari 53:392 and Muslim 19:5294. I'm going to assume that you're not a coward and won't chicken out of this tiny request.

2 Likes

Re: The Light Of Islam (by An Ex-christian) by Rexyl(m): 1:31pm On Jun 29, 2014
Rilwayne001: Within the multitude of religions that exist in the world today are three which consider themselves tocbe monotheistic--that is, faiths in which belief is centered around the One God.

A closer look, at two of these religions--Judaism and Islam- will show this to be true: both Jews and Muslims worship One God, the Creator of Heaven and Earth.

The other religion, that of Christianity, presents a problem,however, when it comes to the definition of monotheism as opposed to what Christianity stands for. Instead of making God the center of their faith, the Christians have turned their focus on Jesus, who is known to them as "Jesus Christ", or "Jesus the Anointed One". To the Jews, Jesus was "a nice Jewish boy"; to the Muslims, Jesus was a human prophet; one of God's Chosen Messengers. To the Christians, however, Jesus is much!!! more.

Christianity is focused on Jesus Christ. The religion takes its name from Jesus Christ. All Christian doctrines are centered Wxaround Jesus Christ. Major Christian holidays mark events in the life of Jesus Christ. The symbol of the Christian faith, a cross, is indicative of Jesus Christ. Prayers of the Christians
are addressed to Jesus Christ, as they consider God Himself to be unapproachable by a mere man.

According to Christian author Fritz Ridenour, "the key to Christianity is that Jesus Christ really is the reason for it all and that he is holding it all together."[1]

Many Christians today are unable to comprehend the existence of God without Jesus Christ standing there in the foreground for them. Mr. Ridenour says that Christianity is " .. a relationship with a person, Jesus Christ"[2], and all too many Christians are in this position: they know God in no other way but through Jesus Christ.

The Christians say they worship God, but Jesus is also right there in the picture. As they see him-- in addition to God--as being divine, Christianity is a religion with TWO gods, not one;and a religion with more than one God is not monotheistic.How did this situation come to be? How did the religion of Christianity turn a human prophet from God into a god himself?

you miss it here.

No thanks to the data loss, you could have learnt, understood and known how to get along with Christian faith from various insights into the Bible so that you might understand what TRINITY means.

Of what benefit is rejecting the great grace?
Re: The Light Of Islam (by An Ex-christian) by Rilwayne001: 2:22pm On Jun 29, 2014
Weah96:

Please post the words of Surah 51:56 here.
Surah Adh-Dhariyat, Verse 56:
I have only created Jinns and men, that they may serve Me.
(English - Yusuf Ali)

if i may ask you, of what purpose werr you created?

Weah96: And from the hadith, please post Bukhari 53:392 and Muslim 19:5294. I'm going to assume that you're not a coward and won't chicken out of this tiny request.

I dont believe in those particular hadith

1 Like

Re: The Light Of Islam (by An Ex-christian) by TheBigUrban2: 2:24pm On Jun 29, 2014
lol

Rilwayne001 aka islamic lil-wayne,

Try and defend your religion here if you have the liver;
https://www.nairaland.com/1791708/islam-failed-globally
Re: The Light Of Islam (by An Ex-christian) by Rilwayne001: 2:27pm On Jun 29, 2014
The.Big.Urban:
lol

Rilwayne001 aka islamic lil-wayne,

Try and defend your religion here if you have the liver;
https://www.nairaland.com/1791708/islam-failed-globally
grin grin
Re: The Light Of Islam (by An Ex-christian) by Emusan(m): 2:39pm On Jun 29, 2014
Rilwayne001: A closer look, at two of these religions--Judaism and Islam will show this to be true: both Jews and Muslims worship One God, the Creator of Heaven and Earth.

The Underlined statement baffles me a lot.
If this statement is true(as you try to justify your false religion) then I have a simple question for you, what did the Jews do before Muhammad declared war against them by calling them AN INFIDEL and that they must convert to Islam?

Did you let your reader know that Muhammad called the Jews an infidel without any reasonable fact?
This is typical attitude of Muslims always withhold truth from their readers. Their scholars are even worsen.

3 Likes

Re: The Light Of Islam (by An Ex-christian) by Weah96: 2:40pm On Jun 29, 2014
Rilwayne001:
Surah Adh-Dhariyat, Verse 56:
I have only created Jinns and men, that they may serve Me.
(English - Yusuf Ali)

if i may ask you, of what purpose werr you created?

I dont believe in those particular hadith

I was created after my father slept with my mother. So one can say that I was created for extreme pleasure. Which Islamic doctrine do you follow, Sunni or Shia? I want to know whether you're telling lies or not.
Re: The Light Of Islam (by An Ex-christian) by Rilwayne001: 2:49pm On Jun 29, 2014
Weah96:
I was created after my father slept with my mother. So one can say that I was created for extreme pleasure.
Hatheist....u are entiltle to your opinion

Weah96: Which Islamic doctrine do you follow, Sunni or Shia? I want to know whether you're telling lies or not.
Neither any of them,

i am a muslim, i follow the Quran, and the sunnah of the prophet that go in line with the Quran..

3 Likes

Re: The Light Of Islam (by An Ex-christian) by Weah96: 3:00pm On Jun 29, 2014
Rilwayne001:
Hatheist....u are entiltle to your opinion

Which Islamic doctrine do you follow, Sunni or Shia? I want to know whether you're telling lies or not.
Neither, i am a muslim, i follow the Quran, and the sunnah of the prophet that go in line with the Quran..
Liar it is then. You do believe in the hadiths I mentioned, but neither you nor your Allah have the sack to post them here. That's because you read them and saw that the evidence was damning. The purpose of Islam according to the teachings of your useless prophet is to create a global caliphate under sharia law. You have already shown me that Allah created man to serve as a worship robot or toy. So both of my facts remain facts. However, this is the end of the line for me. I detest lies, especially those told intentionally. They represent abuse and insult to me. Have a good day.

3 Likes

Re: The Light Of Islam (by An Ex-christian) by Rilwayne001: 3:04pm On Jun 29, 2014
Weah96:
Liar it is then. You do believe in the hadiths I mentioned, but neither you nor your Allah have the sack to post them here. That's because you read them and saw that the evidence was damning. The purpose of Islam according to the teachings of your useless prophet is to create a global caliphate under sharia law. You have already shown me that Allah created man to serve as a worship robot or toy. So both of my facts remain facts. However, this is the end of the line for me. I detest lies, especially those told intentionally. They represent abuse and insult to me. Have a good day.
Hatheist grin grin
Re: The Light Of Islam (by An Ex-christian) by MightySparrow: 3:39pm On Jun 29, 2014
I cannot read such a bad testimony. The family of this unfortunate son of Prince - of - peace turned slave of blood thirsty god is in trouble. When a home has peace, the bastard other is not yet mature to manifest. Time will tell.
Re: The Light Of Islam (by An Ex-christian) by macof(m): 11:24pm On Jun 29, 2014
Rilwayne001:
Still your opinion
Ode, facts held worldwide which even ur own Quran states are not jst anybody's opinion

2 Likes

Re: The Light Of Islam (by An Ex-christian) by macof(m): 11:25pm On Jun 29, 2014
All these liars and hypocrites, foreign religionists and Arab/Hebrew shiit lickers jst disgust me

1 Like

Re: The Light Of Islam (by An Ex-christian) by true2god: 5:38am On Jun 30, 2014
The 'light' of Islam:

Created chaos in the middle east bw the shia and sunni muslims.

Created chaos bw the Indians and the pakistanis.

Created chaos bw the burmanese and the Islamic minorities.

Created boko haram in nigeria, al shabab in somalia, hezbola in lebanon, maitasine in nigeria, al quada in saudi arabia and afghnistan, 'trojan horse' school take over in britian, fitna in the netherlands, sepaaratist movement in china.

Crated chaos bw the northern and southern sudan.
What Winston Churchill said about Islam:

''Islam is an dangerous in a man as rabies is dangerous in dogs.''

''while the hindu man elaborated his argument, the muslim man sharpened his sword''

''An appeaser is a man who feeds a crododile, hoping that it will eat him last''

4 Likes

Re: The Light Of Islam (by An Ex-christian) by malvisguy212: 6:19am On Jun 30, 2014
Rilwayne001: Am starting this from ab initio, though some part of this was part of the data loss that happened last week. I have decided to start it from the begining.

Note: This write up is an enlightment, it might not end up here

THE LIGHT OF ISLAM

To be at peace with one's self regarding God: this is, quite simply, the idea behind this entire paper. Many of us are content to go through life, accepting things "as they are"; we ignore those nagging little questions and doubts in our minds,especially in matters regarding religion. In so doing we make it by, yes, but we never quite achieve that state of peace within ourselves.

Others of us, however, are not content to take things at face value, so to say, and we actively seek out
answer - s to those questions which come up during the course of our lives. We question the faith of our fathers, not willing to settle for blind acceptance. This road is not easily traveled by any means, but the rewards are well worth the effort.

I was raised as a Christian, brought up in a denomination of protestantism known as the "Christian Reformed" faith.Despite a thorough religious background -- church services twice on Sunday and on holidays, Sunday school, church doctrine classes, Christian youth group, private Christian education, summer Bible schools and Bible camps--I found myself with questions concerning the very basics of my faith that no person nor avenue of religious instruction could answer. For thirty-seven years, I wandered about in this haze of uncertainty regarding God and the right way to pay homage to Him until, in 1991, I discovered Islam.

The "Desert Storm" conflict in the Middle East was at its height; alongside the books on war strategy and weaponry at the local bookstore was a thin paperback entitled Understanding Islam. I paged through it, having that same sense of curiosity about this "mysterious" Middle-Eastern religion that many others did at this time. Curiosity quickly turned to amazement, however, when I learned through the pages of this book that Islam offered me the answers to those questions which had plagued me for all those years-and I wasted no more time. I became a Muslim. At long last, I had finally achieved that goal of being at peace within myself regarding my relationship with God.

Since God has given me the ability to express myself quite well on paper, I want to reach out to others who have all those questions floating around in their minds regarding religion, and I hope to perhaps steer them towards some answers. The material I present here may surprise and even even shock some who read it, but the pursuit of the Truth is never easy,especially in the face of long-held beliefs and principles.

I began my work some time ago by writing several small papers—
1) Three In One, a look at the Christian doctrine of the trinity,which was published in early 1993 by The Open School of Chicago;
2) a paper entitled A Closer Look at Christianity, which is a study of Christian doctrines, and
3) a paper entitled A Case of Corruption, which is a study of text-tampering in the Bible.

This work you are reading represents the cumulation of all the above, with added research as I continued to read more between my first and final drafts for The Open School. It is my hope that, in the following pages, the readers have an opportunity to see the point-of-view on Christianity as I have come to understand it.

my father is a muslim.AUDU AHEMED. When he convert to christian , he make a vow non of his children will worship satan like the muslim .

4 Likes

Re: The Light Of Islam (by An Ex-christian) by true2god: 6:42am On Jun 30, 2014
Rilwayne001:
Hatheist grin grin

I thought muslims are on global cease fire (a.k.a ramadan). Just wait till 28 or 29 July to resume another global physical jihad, electronics jihad and spiritual jihad. Your colleagues (except the shia and the sunni ISIL in iraq and syria) are faithfully observing the cease fire (a.k.a ramadan), as instructed by allah and mohammed (piss be upon him).

Please emulate your fellow e-jihadist on the 'Islam for muslims' sections by observing a complete cease-fire.

1 Like

Re: The Light Of Islam (by An Ex-christian) by Rilwayne001: 7:12am On Jun 30, 2014
grin grin i can see people cryin up and down grin grin

You aint see nothin yet grin grin, this thread is not for argument but to enlight the blinded Ex-tians grin

You can keep spewing ur pooo grin, as long as this thread is not closed or deleted. the story continuess

watch out grin grin
Re: The Light Of Islam (by An Ex-christian) by Rilwayne001: 7:14am On Jun 30, 2014
malvisguy212: my father is a muslim.AUDU AHEMED. When he convert to christian , he make a vow non of his children will worship satan like the muslim .
grin grin Greatest liar ever liveth, well the story continues grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why I Quit Being A Muslim / Is It Only 144000 people That Will Make Heaven? / Islam Not Christianity Was The First Perpetrator Of Black Africa Slavery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.