Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,648 members, 7,820,256 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

The Light Of Islam (by An Ex-christian) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Light Of Islam (by An Ex-christian) (5153 Views)

Many Christians Converted To Islam After Ex- Christian Lecture / The Gulibility Of An Ex-christian Atheist. / Ex-christian Wants To Know The Differences Between Agnosticism And Atheism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Light Of Islam (by An Ex-christian) by tintingz(m): 4:48pm On Jun 30, 2014
malvisguy212: in my area many muslims are converting to CHRISTIAN, there was a man married muslim woman, she make all her children practice islam, only one boy refuse to be muslim, his name is enest, many years pass all his brother that are muslim, they became rebellion children smoking weed and many drug, only the christian child was humble cool and respectfull , is mother keep on wondering, are they not the same blood? Why is that there character were different ? The woman convert to CHRISTIAN she was still advising the muslim sons to follow christ uptill today.
Save the story to yourself, i don't know them and how bad their character was.

I know of some Christians that have bad characters or doing bad things have you heard of this pastor that uses humans for rituals in these recent news? should we call him a good christian?

That's why I said you guys should mention famous people that converted to Christianity to know where we stand.

Rexyl:

I dare not tag any religion as an exercise of terrorism - whether what a worshipper is doing is for God or Satan... Jesus replied, “By their fruits you shall know them. I would find it so difficult to know the kind of fruits a tree planted in an acidic soil will produce. just imagine o.
So what exactly are you tagging Islam as? undecided

2 Likes

Re: The Light Of Islam (by An Ex-christian) by true2god: 4:52pm On Jun 30, 2014
tintingz: You are right brother but these non-muslims won't accept the fact that there are many people converting to Islam every year. CNN, Wikipedia and even Guinness book of record confirms it. Islam fastest growing religion.

Please save it, I thought you non-muslims said no one loves Islam because the religion is now tagged as a terrorist religion but Allah plan will never fail, thousands and thousands are embracing Islam all over the world. smiley

The light of Islam will keep on shining no matter how they paint Islam bad.

The bible says 'by their fruit we shall know them'. Islam is darkness bro.

Any religion that kill apostate is a devilish religion.

Any religion that does not allow other religion to exist is a devilish religion.

Any religion that promote hate for another religion\race is a devilish religion (quran compare christians and Jews to ape and monkies).

Any religion that makes women object\property is a devilish religion.

Any religion that uses violence to spread its religion need to be banned.

Any religion that its text is highly offensive to another race\religion but will be ready to destroy the world if their fake allah\prophet is 'insulted' is a devilish religion.

And the religion is........Islam.
Re: The Light Of Islam (by An Ex-christian) by Mintayo(m): 4:58pm On Jun 30, 2014
true2god: The bible says 'by their fruit we shall know them'. Islam is darkness bro.

Any religion that kill apostate is a devilish religion.

Any religion that does not allow other religion to exist is a devilish religion.

Any religion that promote hate for another religion\race is a devilish religion (quran compare christians and Jews to ape and monkies).

Any religion that makes women object\property is a devilish religion.

Any religion that uses violence to spread its religion need to be banned.

Any religion that its text is highly offensive to another race\religion but will be ready to destroy the world if their fake allah\prophet is 'insulted' is a devilish religion.

And the religion is........Islam.
Lol. You are very correct. Islam describes Satan perfectly,i just don't know why muslims are not seeing it. Islam is a tool in hand of satan. He uses islam to steal, kill and destroy. John 10:10.
Re: The Light Of Islam (by An Ex-christian) by Rexyl(m): 5:04pm On Jun 30, 2014
shaking!

@ mintayo

not

for

fear

but for the fierce contest btw God and Satan to own souls of man...

But I still console myself as millions are perishing on the faith they profess.

GOOD SAYS NOT BY POWER, NOT BY STRENGTH BY HIS SPIRIT.

PEOPLE ARE BEING SAVED AND MADE HIS OWN.

That is the hope of those really serving God in this world that the devil is also struggling to win souls to his kingdom.
Re: The Light Of Islam (by An Ex-christian) by TheBigUrban2: 7:33pm On Jun 30, 2014
Rilwayne001: grin grin i can see people cryin up and down grin grin

You aint see nothin yet grin grin, this thread is not for argument but to enlight the blinded Ex-tians grin

You can keep spewing ur pooo grin, as long as this thread is not closed or deleted. the story continuess

watch out grin grin

*cries*

Not fair....my own thread got deleted/banned in the islam section undecided
Re: The Light Of Islam (by An Ex-christian) by vedaxcool(m): 7:47pm On Jun 30, 2014
tintingz: Save the story to yourself, i don't know them and how bad their character was.

I know of some Christians that have bad characters or doing bad things have you heard of this pastor that uses humans for rituals in these recent news? should we call him a good christian?

That's why I said you guys should mention famous people that converted to Christianity to know where we stand.

sometime reading their post u can help but marvel at the almost unprecedented low quality of thoughts u see here at the religion section!

2 Likes

Re: The Light Of Islam (by An Ex-christian) by true2god: 7:55pm On Jun 30, 2014
vedaxcool: sometime reading their post u can help but marvel at the almost unprecedented low quality of thoughts u see here at the religion section!
Boko haram is fasting now, no bombing. They are observing cease-fire (ramadan) and will resume hostility as soon as the cease-fire (ramadan) is over.
Re: The Light Of Islam (by An Ex-christian) by vedaxcool(m): 7:58pm On Jun 30, 2014
true2god: Boko haram is fasting now, no bombing. They are observing cease-fire (ramadan) and will resume hostility as soon as the cease-fire (ramadan) is over.
go to sambissa forest and ask them! NB: another example of the poor quality of thoughts pervading this section!

1 Like

Re: The Light Of Islam (by An Ex-christian) by TheBigUrban2: 8:01pm On Jun 30, 2014
vedaxcool: sometime reading their post u can help but marvel at the almost unprecedented low quality of thoughts u see here at the religion section!

This one is talking? A muslim from nairaland islamic section (Nairalandistan) is complaining about low quality thoughts.

You and your islamic folk that were supporting the lie that muslims invented the toothbrush and music?

1 Like

Re: The Light Of Islam (by An Ex-christian) by malvisguy212: 8:29pm On Jun 30, 2014
tintingz: Save the story to yourself, i don't know them and how bad their character was.

this is exactly what am trying to say to the Op. What is happening to islam the same thing is happening to christianity, bt in the case of christianity most people abandon the faith ,some become atheist some muslim, it is hard for a muslim to become an atheist, nairaland is the evidence, so many christians are asking questioning about the existence of God , that is how it suppose to be according to the prophecy,THE FALLING AWAY MUST FIRST COME TO PREPAIR THE WAY OF THE MAN OF SIN, THE SON OF DESTRUCTION , THE MAN OF SIN CAN NOT LIVE IN A WORLD WERE THERE ARE TRUTH[CHRISTIANS ] IN OTHER OF THIS PROPHECY TO COME TO PASS, THEY MUST ABANDON CHRISTIANITY.

YOU SEE MY GOOD FRIEND, PEOPLE DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT IT MEANT TO HAVE SALVATION IN JESUS CHRIST, THEY JUST WANT TO HERE THE PASTORS SAY YOUR GOOD WORK WILL SAVE YOU. JESUS SAY, IT IS HARD FOR CAMEL TO GO INTO A NIDDLE. THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME.
Re: The Light Of Islam (by An Ex-christian) by mazaje(m): 8:40pm On Jun 30, 2014
The.Big.Urban:

This one is talking? A muslim from nairaland islamic section (Nairalandistan) is complaining about low quality thoughts.

You and your islamic folk that were supporting the lie that muslims invented the toothbrush and music?

grin grin
Re: The Light Of Islam (by An Ex-christian) by Rilwayne001: 9:55pm On Jun 30, 2014
malvisguy212
true2god
Mintayo
Macelliot
Samunique
Rexyl
Francistony (ooh sorry you aint part of them wink
Emusan and coo

The story continues here
www.nairaland.com/1793745/light-islam-contd-mission-jesus#24374978
Re: The Light Of Islam (by An Ex-christian) by tintingz(m): 9:57pm On Jun 30, 2014
malvisguy212: this is exactly what am trying to say to the Op. What is happening to islam the same thing is happening to christianity, bt in the case of christianity most people abandon the faith ,some become atheist some muslim, it is hard for a muslim to become an atheist, nairaland is the evidence, so many christians are asking questioning about the existence of God , that is how it suppose to be according to the prophecy,THE FALLING AWAY MUST FIRST COME TO PREPAIR THE WAY OF THE MAN OF SIN, THE SON OF DESTRUCTION , THE MAN OF SIN CAN NOT LIVE IN A WORLD WERE THERE ARE TRUTH[CHRISTIANS ] IN OTHER OF THIS PROPHECY TO COME TO PASS, THEY MUST ABANDON CHRISTIANITY.

YOU SEE MY GOOD FRIEND, PEOPLE DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT IT MEANT TO HAVE SALVATION IN JESUS CHRIST, THEY JUST WANT TO HERE THE PASTORS SAY YOUR GOOD WORK WILL SAVE YOU. JESUS SAY, IT IS HARD FOR CAMEL TO GO INTO A NIDDLE. THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME.
You are welcome . smiley
Re: The Light Of Islam (by An Ex-christian) by Rilwayne001: 9:57pm On Jun 30, 2014
The.Big.Urban:

*cries*

Not fair....my own thread got deleted/banned in the islam section undecided

Sorry sir...you should know by now that the islamic section dont tolerate mentally derailed NL member like you grin grin

Betta luck next time..

BTW...if you want to display your skon-skon grin, why dont you dont that in your house? Nobody will ban you in your house nah biko grin

Just an adivce tho, no offence meant..

You can thank me later grin grin
Re: The Light Of Islam (by An Ex-christian) by tintingz(m): 9:58pm On Jun 30, 2014
I can't help it . grin

2 Likes

Re: The Light Of Islam (by An Ex-christian) by Rilwayne001: 10:00pm On Jun 30, 2014
vedaxcool: Realone abeg take an easy, yoruba talk say when u beat pikin with one hand make u take ur second hand bring an close. Pls after showing them the light, invite them for iftar. grin grin see how they are desperately derailing, the thread unah doo, unah pele, unah sorry oh, I am certain the op meant no harm.
2 Allies hatetheists and christianist working hand in hand to fight the believers, make unah takr easy life no be like that.

ok sir
Re: The Light Of Islam (by An Ex-christian) by Rilwayne001: 10:01pm On Jun 30, 2014
malvisguy212: in my area many muslims are converting to CHRISTIAN, there was a man married muslim woman, she make all her children practice islam, only one boy refuse to be muslim, his name is enest, many years pass all his brother that are muslim, they became rebellion children smoking weed and many drug, only the christian child was humble cool and respectfull , is mother keep on wondering, are they not the same blood? Why is that there character were different ? The woman convert to CHRISTIAN she was still advising the muslim sons to follow christ uptill today.

Greatest lier ever liveth grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Light Of Islam (by An Ex-christian) by true2god: 10:49pm On Jun 30, 2014
vedaxcool: go to sambissa forest and ask them! NB: another example of the poor quality of thoughts pervading this section!
Look at someone talking about poor reasoning faculty when a man of 54yr old sleeping with a girl of 9yr old girl is your role model. When a man who, being instructed by allah, coveted his adopted son's wife is your role model. When a man who started a religion via genocide and ethnic cleansing is your role model.

I really see the level of your thought and reasoning model.
Re: The Light Of Islam (by An Ex-christian) by true2god: 11:03pm On Jun 30, 2014
Rilwayne001: malvisguy212
true2god
Mintayo
Macelliot
Samunique
Rexyl
Emusan and coo

The story continues here
Do you want to exit this thread because it is not serving your purpose? Don't re-direct and\or duplicate thread hence eating up NL bandwidth.

My simple question to you, what is the present contribution of Islam to man except bloodshed, oppresion and anarchy? Mention any muslim nation that is technological advanced? Mention any muslim nation that people like to migrate and raise a family?

Islam is the problem of this world right now, and their inordinate ambition of global conquest will fail the way fascism and nazism failed. Civilized world can never give room to backward Islam.

2 Likes

Re: The Light Of Islam (by An Ex-christian) by true2god: 11:15pm On Jun 30, 2014
@ vexdacool, riliwanu & co, below is an excerp on hw the 'religion of peace' is making the whole world peaceful:

Armed group ISIL changes name to
Islamic State, and says its empire extends from Diyala in Iraq to Syria's Aleppo. A Sunni armed group which controls large areas of Iraq and Syria has announced the
establishment of a "caliphate" straddling
the two countries, urging other groups to
pledge allegiance. In an audio recording released on Sunday,
the group formerly known as the Islamic
State of Iraq and the Levant declared its
chief, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, "the caliph"
and "leader for Muslims everywhere". "The legality of all emirates, groups,
states and organisations becomes null by
the expansion of the caliph's authority
and the arrival of its troops to their
areas," said the group's spokesman Abu
Mohamed al-Adnani. "Listen to your caliph and obey him. Support your state,
which grows every day.'' The group announced that it was now
called the "Islamic State". According to
the statement, the new caliphate
stretches from Iraq's Diyala province to
Syria's Aleppo. "The Shura [council] of the Islamic State
met and discussed this issue [of the
caliphate] ... the Islamic State decided to
establish an Islamic caliphate and to
designate a caliph for the state of the
Muslims, said Adani. "The words 'Iraq' and 'the Levant' have
been removed from the name of the
Islamic State in official papers and
documents." An official document was also released, in English and several other languages. It describes Baghdadi as "the sheikh, the
fighter, the scholar who practices what he
preaches, the worshipper, the leader, the
warrior, the reviver, descendant from the
family of the Prophet, the slave of God". It urges Muslims to "gather around your
caliph, so that you may return as you once
were for ages, kings of the earth and
knights of war." The announcement might cause problems
with other Sunni fighters in Iraq, who are
fighting the central government of Nouri
al-Maliki and not for the caliphate, our
correspondent said. The group's announcement came as Iraq's
army pressed its offensive to recapture
the northern city of Tikrit. Troops backed by helicopter gunships
began an assault on the city on Saturday,
while tanks and helicopters were sent to
areas around Tikrit university on Sunday,
security sources said.
(courtesy al-jazeera news).
Re: The Light Of Islam (by An Ex-christian) by Samunique(m): 12:11am On Jul 01, 2014
[quote author=true2god]Do you want to exit this thread because it is not serving your purpose? Don't re-direct and\or duplicate thread hence eating up NL bandwidth.

My simple question to you, what is the present contribution of Islam to man except bloodshed, oppresion and anarchy? Mention any muslim nation that is technological advanced? Mention any muslim nation that people like to migrate and raise a family?

Islam is the problem of this world right now, and their inordinate ambition of global conquest will fail the way fascism and nazism failed. Civilized world can never give room to backward Islam.[/quote U are right! But in addition, the sign that anything is not living again is when it fails to add value to humanity. Islam is dead already, it is like a tree whose leaves appear greenish and cool but the roots are rotten, forget about what it appear to be. The only option they have to save it is the use of force and sword which the world is suffering from its followers now. And it is blessing in disguise for us bcs it has made many of us to really channel our energy to study what Islam really is and meant for the world, as u already know, so many people are now aware of the danger Islam poise to the world. IT JUST A MATTER OF TIME THE " PEN WILL OVERCOME THE SWORD" knowledge is power.
Re: The Light Of Islam (by An Ex-christian) by vedaxcool(m): 8:39am On Jul 01, 2014
The.Big.Urban:

somebody sounds hurt, sorry there is little I can do to heal the hurt, ache and pain in your heart, u might have to see a doctor and "consoler" to heal ur e-pain, nairaland the "land" of broken dreams, such is life! grin pele!

2 Likes

Re: The Light Of Islam (by An Ex-christian) by Rexyl(m): 8:43am On Jul 01, 2014
Rilwayne001: malvisguy212
true2god
Mintayo
Macelliot
Samunique
Rexyl
Emusan and coo

The story continues here

show me biblical confirmation of Mohammed prophethood then I will follow you there. Hope to see your references soon.

5 Likes

Re: The Light Of Islam (by An Ex-christian) by malvisguy212: 8:48am On Jul 01, 2014
true2god: Do you want to exit this thread because it is not serving your purpose? Don't re-direct and\or duplicate thread hence eating up NL bandwidth.

Islam is the problem of this world right now, and their inordinate ambition of global conquest will fail the way fascism and nazism failed. Civilized world can never give room to backward Islam.
I will advice you not to fall to the devil trick, this thread has been debunk all he want to do is to divert the viewer attention, what is the purpose of opening another thread when this one is still active? Is because this thread has been debunk.

CHILDISH MUSLIM.
Re: The Light Of Islam (by An Ex-christian) by Mintayo(m): 8:51am On Jul 01, 2014
Rexyl:

show me biblical confirmation of Mohammed prophethood then I will follow you there. Hope to see your references soon.
Lol. I am sure he will come up with the usual lies,fallacy and scripture twisting.
I am waiting too though.
Re: The Light Of Islam (by An Ex-christian) by Rilwayne001: 8:53am On Jul 01, 2014
Rexyl:

Are you sure you wanna do this? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Light Of Islam (by An Ex-christian) by malvisguy212: 8:54am On Jul 01, 2014
Rilwayne001:

Greatest lier ever liveth grin grin
am telling you the truth. Believe ME,i am not lying.
Re: The Light Of Islam (by An Ex-christian) by Rilwayne001: 9:03am On Jul 01, 2014
malvisguy212: am telling you the truth. Believe ME,i am not lying.

Believe what? undecided

The other day you lied thst you are flying in the air grin grin

GLEL grin thatz ur name grin

1 Like

Re: The Light Of Islam (by An Ex-christian) by Rilwayne001: 9:25am On Jul 01, 2014
Mintayo:
Lol. I am sure he will come up with the usual lies,fallacy and scripture twisting.
I am waiting too though.

Are you also ready 4 this?

1 Like

Re: The Light Of Islam (by An Ex-christian) by Mintayo(m): 10:09am On Jul 01, 2014
Rilwayne001:

Are you also ready 4 this?
Yinmu. There is nothing new that you wana say again. Nothing new. Its the same old lies and fabrication and twisting.:p
Re: The Light Of Islam (by An Ex-christian) by Rilwayne001: 10:50am On Jul 01, 2014
Mintayo:
Yinmu. There is nothing new that you wana say again. Nothing new. Its the same old lies and fabrication and twisting.:p

lol...grin we shall see

Let Mr. Rexyl give the green light first.

Mr rexyl are you ready?

1 Like

Re: The Light Of Islam (by An Ex-christian) by true2god: 11:24am On Jul 01, 2014
Rilwayne001:

lol...grin we shall see

Let Mr. Rexyl give the green light first.

Mr rexyl are you ready?
Riliwan I thought your colleagues are on cease-fire (ramadan fast), dont you knw its haram to fast and argue with 'infidels'? Wait till July 29, do you want allah to get angry and by that you miss muslim aljana, where you can wine and have unlimited fun.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Man Must Do To Have A Right To The Tree Of Life / It Is Mandatory For As A Christian To Love Your Enemies / Winners Chapel Financial Record Surfaces After Oyedepo’s Outcry Over CAMA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.