Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,635 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:19 PM

The Making Of "The Port Harcourt Castle" - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Making Of "The Port Harcourt Castle" (65007 Views)

The Making Of The Port Harcourt "Duplex + 4 Flats" / The Port Harcourt Luxury Flats / The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Making Of "The Port Harcourt Castle" by spyder880(m): 12:00am On Jul 09, 2014
Fence 5

I will just have to raise the blocks of this one to increase the height.

Re: The Making Of "The Port Harcourt Castle" by spyder880(m): 12:02am On Jul 09, 2014
Fence 6

Re: The Making Of "The Port Harcourt Castle" by spyder880(m): 12:03am On Jul 09, 2014
I will be right back here tomorrow with some more fence and gate ideas.
Re: The Making Of "The Port Harcourt Castle" by mufutau55(m): 1:25am On Jul 09, 2014
spyder880:
Thank you Sir, this style of gate house is getting more popular these days, I see a lot of it in Owerri, PH and am sure we are going to build quite a few very soon, including one in this site.

The attraction with this gate house is its space conservation benefit, since you can have your generator house and a small all purpose toilet fitted at the ground floor of this upstairs gate house.

Is the position of the gate man going to be too conspicuous as to allow his position to be monitored? well, every coin has two faces cheesy

Oga Spyder, I love this Gate house... Very nice. Saving it for later implementation..

Hajji Mufutau

1 Like

Re: The Making Of "The Port Harcourt Castle" by spyder880(m): 6:13am On Jul 09, 2014
mufutau55:

Oga Spyder, I love this Gate house... Very nice. Saving it for later implementation..

Hajji Mufutau

Hopefully, the construction process will be shown live here. Thank you Sir.
Re: The Making Of "The Port Harcourt Castle" by securi: 12:43pm On Jul 09, 2014
grin grin
spyder880: We are already making concerted efforts to ensure that the completion of this house is as smooth and superlative as the others, I will be testing designs of different finishes from windows and doors to POP and painting, tiles and fence details. Our client here can choose from our wide array of designs.

How do you like these painting combination , we are also planning to build the pictured one storey gate house where the security personnel could have a sweeping view of the compound and the surroundings.

Bros,
Wao! This house is in my estate, infact my house is just two houses away from this, His is the first house on 2A, mine is 3B, the green bungalow with green roof.

Re: The Making Of "The Port Harcourt Castle" by mufutau55(m): 12:50pm On Jul 09, 2014
spyder880:
Hopefully, the construction process will be shown live here. Thank you Sir.

I hope so.. you never hide anything from your students.. smiley

Hajji M.
Re: The Making Of "The Port Harcourt Castle" by spyder880(m): 1:03pm On Jul 09, 2014
securi: grin grin

Bros,
Wao! This house is in my estate, infact my house is just two houses away from this, His is the first house on 2A, mine is 3B, the green bungalow with green roof.

Its a lovely house, if I had known your house I would have come in for lunch grin
Re: The Making Of "The Port Harcourt Castle" by securi: 2:20pm On Jul 09, 2014
It's not too late sa o!
I guess I recognise this house under construction, I drive through it to my place via the Shell Coop Estate. I may stop by on my way home today, hope you are around.
spyder880:

Its a lovely house, if I had known your house I would have come in for lunch grin
Re: The Making Of "The Port Harcourt Castle" by spyder880(m): 5:43am On Jul 10, 2014
securi:
It's not too late sa o!
I guess I recognise this house under construction, I drive through it to my place via the Shell Coop Estate. I may stop by on my way home today, hope you are around.

You may need to call me, I alternate between two sites there. Thank you.
Re: The Making Of "The Port Harcourt Castle" by spyder880(m): 5:45am On Jul 10, 2014
We are going to commence with the parapet and roofing stage of this house as we complete the frontal beams. Also, the start of the gate house. Work starts today.
Re: The Making Of "The Port Harcourt Castle" by victord1st: 7:45am On Jul 10, 2014
Oga spyder,pls what's the current price of cement in the east.
Re: The Making Of "The Port Harcourt Castle" by securi: 8:01am On Jul 10, 2014
I will call later in the day to fix exact time to meet and jolly small (after all, Jack needs some play not to become a dull boy lol). I stopped over at your site on my way to work now, well done , good work!
spyder880:

You may need to call me, I alternate between two sites there. Thank you.
Re: The Making Of "The Port Harcourt Castle" by spyder880(m): 11:06am On Jul 10, 2014
securi:
I will call later in the day to fix exact time to meet and jolly small (after all, Jack needs some play not to become a dull boy lol). I stopped over at your site on my way to work now, well done , good work!
Thank you bro.
Re: The Making Of "The Port Harcourt Castle" by spyder880(m): 5:25pm On Jul 10, 2014
We have continued our works with the front porch of this building.

Re: The Making Of "The Port Harcourt Castle" by spyder880(m): 5:26pm On Jul 10, 2014
More of the front

Re: The Making Of "The Port Harcourt Castle" by spyder880(m): 5:30pm On Jul 10, 2014
A brief introduction to the construction of boats? cheesy

Re: The Making Of "The Port Harcourt Castle" by spyder880(m): 5:31pm On Jul 10, 2014
More small boats.

Re: The Making Of "The Port Harcourt Castle" by spyder880(m): 5:33pm On Jul 10, 2014
Beam reinforcement

Re: The Making Of "The Port Harcourt Castle" by spyder880(m): 5:35pm On Jul 10, 2014
The rest of the upper floor of the building

Re: The Making Of "The Port Harcourt Castle" by spyder880(m): 5:37pm On Jul 10, 2014
More. ...

Re: The Making Of "The Port Harcourt Castle" by spyder880(m): 5:41pm On Jul 10, 2014
Bringing in scaffolding/roofing wood for the next stage.

Re: The Making Of "The Port Harcourt Castle" by spyder880(m): 12:46pm On Jul 11, 2014
As at this morning

Re: The Making Of "The Port Harcourt Castle" by spyder880(m): 12:47pm On Jul 11, 2014
Closer

Re: The Making Of "The Port Harcourt Castle" by spyder880(m): 12:50pm On Jul 11, 2014
Getting ready to cast these beams

Re: The Making Of "The Port Harcourt Castle" by Demainman1: 12:57pm On Jul 11, 2014
securi: grin grin

Bros,

@Prof, Na Enugu all this beutiful houses dey? I'm impressed.
Re: The Making Of "The Port Harcourt Castle" by spyder880(m): 1:33pm On Jul 11, 2014
Back of the house.

Re: The Making Of "The Port Harcourt Castle" by spyder880(m): 5:43am On Jul 12, 2014
We might have to do these step design in this house,

Re: The Making Of "The Port Harcourt Castle" by spyder880(m): 8:07am On Jul 15, 2014
We have been working on the scaffolding round this house.

Re: The Making Of "The Port Harcourt Castle" by spyder880(m): 8:16am On Jul 15, 2014
Side of the house.

Re: The Making Of "The Port Harcourt Castle" by spyder880(m): 8:18am On Jul 15, 2014
We have also started working on the one storey gate house. Foundation and blinding all done.

Re: The Making Of "The Port Harcourt Castle" by spyder880(m): 8:19am On Jul 15, 2014
Looking from the outside.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

UK Tenant Moves Out From House, Leaving 5,000 Beer Cans Filled With Urine( Pix) / Ten (10) Of The Richest And Wealthiest Neighborhoods In Nigeria / NCDMB: The Tallest Building In Bayelsa State (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.