Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Pig Farmers Lets Meet Here - Agriculture (72) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Pig Farmers Lets Meet Here (484058 Views)

World's Largest Pig Farm In Kano / Intending And First-time Farmers: Lets Meet Here / Kaduna State Farmers Lets Meet Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (122) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pig Farmers Lets Meet Here by ebena107(m): 7:41pm On Sep 04, 2017
Large white(yorkshire) gilt, and DUROC boar needed around osogbo.
Re: Pig Farmers Lets Meet Here by overdrive(m): 6:00am On Sep 05, 2017
emman44:
largewhite boar is available for sales @100k non negotiable. farm located at isoyin ijebu, Ogun state.

More pictures pls.
Re: Pig Farmers Lets Meet Here by emman44(m): 1:11pm On Sep 05, 2017
asounique:
pls can i get mature gilts for brooding here at ibadan n for wot price per 1
you can get buh price depend on breed
Re: Pig Farmers Lets Meet Here by emman44(m): 1:15pm On Sep 05, 2017
overdrive:

More pictures pls.
do you have interest sir?.

Re: Pig Farmers Lets Meet Here by sundayadanlawo: 4:17pm On Sep 07, 2017
Good Afternoon All,
Several Male Camborough Large white weaners for sale. Our farm is located at Agbowa, beside Ikorodu, Lagos State.
If you are interested kindly contact 08171933355 ( phone call and whatsapp) or 08055257595 (whatsapp only).
Below are some of the pictures.
Thank you

Re: Pig Farmers Lets Meet Here by Poops: 1:08pm On Sep 08, 2017
Are you sure they are camboroughs
Re: Pig Farmers Lets Meet Here by Excelleon: 9:25pm On Sep 14, 2017
Seven pig rooms available for rent in Ikorodu farm settlement. This whole place is meant for farming so no one can disturb your business in any way and if you don't have experience, there are lots of farmers here that can always put you through or you can just get a cheap farm hand that will be working for you. Contact 08075400236

1 Share

Re: Pig Farmers Lets Meet Here by Excelleon: 10:19am On Sep 15, 2017
I don't know if anyone here have read my previous posts especially the one I made mention of breeds. You guys should be careful of what you pay so much money for as pure breed. Note: I'm not speaking against anyone, I'm merely putting my two cents in for those that may find it useful. If you're wise enough to know how to make money is this current economy, then you should be wise enough to know how to spend it wisely.
Re: Pig Farmers Lets Meet Here by Excelleon: 10:34am On Sep 15, 2017
5 acres of land is available for sale near Ijebu-Ode that is in a good location for farming purpose. Contact: 08075400236
Re: Pig Farmers Lets Meet Here by FashPet(m): 10:38am On Sep 17, 2017
Excelleon:
I don't know if anyone here have read my previous posts especially the one I made mention of breeds. You guys should be careful of what you pay so much money for as pure breed. Note: I'm not speaking against anyone, I'm merely putting my two cents in for those that may find it useful. If you're wise enough to know how to make money is this current economy, then you should be wise enough to know how to spend it wisely.
You're very right. There are many computer farmers who just intend to make money from people without conscience judging them. They always advertise pure breed at exorbitant rate to new farmers.
I always tell people to apply business sense even as you're a farmer. Without good business sense, you will still run at loss.
Check how much you have spent in stocking your farm, how much you have used on feeding, how much you have used for drugs, how much you have spent on manpower and how much you're able to sell your pigs; deduct all your expenses from the income and see if you have made profit.
Don't be deceived by people. Do your practical well. Start from weaners as mush as your money can feed if possible and grow from there
God bless pig farmers.
Re: Pig Farmers Lets Meet Here by adeyinkapiggs: 7:30pm On Sep 17, 2017
Hello farmers, I have pure large white, landrace , Poland China, camborough growers for sale at affordable price , excellent for fattening and production. Note: if you're interested buyer , ensure you visit my farm to see and verify what you're buying, if you're new or inexperience farmer, pls come along with vet or experience farmer that can verify. Am not the type that advertise shit at exorbitant price , am a practicing farmer not Google farmer

1 Like

Re: Pig Farmers Lets Meet Here by adeyinkapiggs: 7:32pm On Sep 17, 2017
Also will give you good feed formulation that can be easily digested and converted for fast growth .. Call to visit : 08172727350
Re: Pig Farmers Lets Meet Here by Ayandaseyi(m): 7:26pm On Sep 19, 2017
pls im planning piggery here in Ilorin and i need pig farmers from Ilorin in getting a strategic location and other necessities. thanks and
O7O3975299l
Re: Pig Farmers Lets Meet Here by oluyemioy(m): 8:01am On Sep 24, 2017
Dear All,

We have seventy six big large white pigs for sale, for slaughtering, weighing 70-130kg.

Four large white boars are available for breeding.

OLUYEMI FARMS,
1 OLUYEMI LANE,
ODOYANGUNSEN,
VIA IDI-SCALE,
ATIKORI,
IJEBU IGBO,
OGUN STATE,
NIGERIA.
Re: Pig Farmers Lets Meet Here by netjoe: 11:24am On Sep 24, 2017
Please do add to d group 07051149454 tanks
Re: Pig Farmers Lets Meet Here by olaolaking: 5:43am On Sep 25, 2017
oluyemioy:
Dear All,

We have seventy six big large white pigs for sale, for slaughtering, weighing 70-130kg.

Four large white boars are available for breeding.

OLUYEMI FARMS,
1 OLUYEMI LANE,
ODOYANGUNSEN,
VIA IDI-SCALE,
ATIKORI,
IJEBU IGBO,
OGUN STATE,
NIGERIA.

I can get buyer for you. Let me know if you want it.
Re: Pig Farmers Lets Meet Here by ejimikeokwu: 10:25am On Sep 25, 2017
Has any one experienced piglets bitten by cats. just came this morning and saw my three days piglets dead, and it was reported that cats bit them last night. I am afraid that it may still repeat again. I don't know how to get ride of them.
Re: Pig Farmers Lets Meet Here by ejimikeokwu: 10:27am On Sep 25, 2017
please I want to join the watsup group, my numbers is 08039240549
Re: Pig Farmers Lets Meet Here by Hedog: 3:18pm On Sep 25, 2017
Hello all. Will like to join the group. 08056144819
Tnx
Re: Pig Farmers Lets Meet Here by FashPet(m): 4:16am On Sep 27, 2017
ejimikeokwu:
Has any one experienced piglets bitten by cats. just came this morning and saw my three days piglets dead, and it was reported that cats bit them last night. I am afraid that it may still repeat again. I don't know how to get ride of them.

I have not experienced such but I think it must be a wild cat. You need to be vigilant and strategize on how to get rid of the cat or protect the piglets from being accessible to any predators. I know it can't do that with grown ones.
Re: Pig Farmers Lets Meet Here by ariyina2002: 12:50pm On Sep 28, 2017
Please I am a new comer to piggery. I started my farm with just 10 pigglets over tow months ago. I know i will gain a lot from this forum. Kindly add me to your whatsapp group-08023912782.
Re: Pig Farmers Lets Meet Here by esdema: 4:59pm On Sep 28, 2017
weaner pigs available at Ogun osun , abeokuta . contact femi 08060172240. please add me to the watsapp group. that is my number
Re: Pig Farmers Lets Meet Here by esdema: 5:04pm On Sep 28, 2017
ejimikeokwu:
that is impossible, d pigs were already dead before d cats, which I think it is rat, eat them
Re: Pig Farmers Lets Meet Here by esdema: 5:10pm On Sep 28, 2017
MANTLE111:
pls Anyone in that understand heat synchronization in pig
I do
Re: Pig Farmers Lets Meet Here by jimmysho(m): 2:37pm On Oct 03, 2017
Kindly add me to the group 07084926599
Re: Pig Farmers Lets Meet Here by Ogagawhite(f): 9:28am On Oct 05, 2017
This is a feed ebook by STONED FEED PRODUCT. It cover's 27 100% useful page. This ebook is about feed formulation "how to make a Worldwide feed on catfish, broilers, pig, rabbit, pullets,layers,snail easily. As we all knows that feed formulation is one of the widely use feed secret, to get a good return and smiling to the bank and People love farm biz but considering the cost and prizes of feed ND drug make them wanna think back,well, using feed formulation is the best but Freshers always face problems regarding setting up a good formulation (crude protein and inclusion rate) . So this EBook for all those beginners who don't know the concept of setting up good formulation

In this eBook we have the cover the basic question regarding creating a worldwide feed formulation . All the must have protein sources (plant animal and marine) and many other energy source things like setting up some photogenic natural feed additives locally on your farm and much more . You people will love it .

So if you are a fresher and ready to create a feed formulation using my formula then this eBook is just what you require. The write-up of this eBook is very simple and easy to understand. You will love to share this eBook to your friends and other coworkers free or pay
for your information I suffer well well before God bless me with this idea I buy so many eBook because I wanted to grow my farm to more profit but trust 9ja Dem chop my money wella

Call or Whatsapp 08020605880 and change your farm life

Re: Pig Farmers Lets Meet Here by Olusola4u8: 2:32pm On Oct 08, 2017
Farmlands for sale in a community of agriculture. Location is at Iseyin, Oyo. N60,000 per acre. Thousands of acres available. Very fertile. I was there again on Friday. I met nothing less than 95 trucks of cassava, yams, beans, tomatoes etc heading for Lagos. Do you know how many acres you can get with N5 million. Why use N15 million to buy one plot of land in Lagos, when you can buy a whole city with the same money? Call or SMS 08069477083.
Re: Pig Farmers Lets Meet Here by username12: 9:55pm On Oct 09, 2017
Several tons of Soybean and Maize for sale to any part of the country. Contact me on 07032206469. This offer is strictly on first come first serve. Price is negotiable. Pay on delivery

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pig Farmers Lets Meet Here by PAPIJAID(m): 6:14am On Oct 10, 2017
A garri factory located in Oke Ogun area of Oyo State is available for sale. The equipment available in the factory include
1. Jack Press
2. 3.5ft by 6ft 2mm and 3mm Stainless steel frying trays.
3. Stainless steel grater with diesel engine.
The factory is close to cheap labour and available raw materials (cassava) and it is equally close to the market.
If interested, you can contact us on 08032352182 (phone call only) and 08079133689 (whatsapp and call)
Selling because of relocation.
You can come for inspection anytime.
Title: Receipt.
Contact us on whatsapp for pictures and further enquiries.
( Modify ) ( Quote ) ( Report ) ( Share )

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (122) (Reply)

Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) / Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.