Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,777 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... - TV/Movies (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... (160956 Views)

The Legend Of Wale Williams, By Roye-Okupe / Avatar The Last Airbender And Legend Of Korra Lovers / Avatar; The Legend Of Korra Book 4: Balance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by joywendy(f): 4:09pm On Dec 18, 2014
saintneo

cheesy cheesy

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! LLNP!

Oya produce our cake here grin

@Sly obviously sometimes no matter how smart a person is there is always an element of stûpïðîty. grin
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by slyowokoya(f): 4:20pm On Dec 18, 2014
joywendy:
saintneo

cheesy cheesy

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! LLNP!

@Sly obviously sometimes no matter how smart a person is there is always an element of stûpïðîty. grin

True talk.

1 Like

Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by saintneo(m): 7:04pm On Dec 18, 2014
joywendy:
saintneo

cheesy cheesy

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! LLNP!

wink smiley smiley wink

1 Like

Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by Karleb(m): 8:28pm On Dec 18, 2014
Someone please provide YouTube link to kuvira's gambit? embarassed
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by saintneo(m): 9:05pm On Dec 18, 2014
Karleb:
Someone please provide YouTube link to kuvira's gambit? embarassed

next time try searching

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AH2EC-hI6jA&feature=youtube_gdata_player

ssyoutube.com/watch?v=AH2EC-hI6jA&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by saintneo(m): 9:29am On Dec 19, 2014
Seems the final episode got leaked.....

any links yet
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by clubone05: 10:01am On Dec 19, 2014
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by Fulaman198(m): 10:05am On Dec 19, 2014
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by Seun(m): 10:13am On Dec 19, 2014
Mind blown. I can't believe they did the thing. No spoilers please. I can't believe it!
And I don't like the implications. Definitely a surprise. Oh my gawd. But no spoilers pls.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by Guykhena(m): 10:20am On Dec 19, 2014
Its the finale. Episode 12 and 13 in the below link(2 in one) [url=http://www13.uptobox.com/d/vyy4h4g5fcr76xkqdq7migrspd5td3pwnqqu6n3xp2g2b4a2jcagkjxd/The%20Legend%20Of%20Korra%20S4E12_E13.mp4] Avatar_The_Legend_Of_Korra_S04E12&13.mp4[/url]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by joywendy(f): 11:33am On Dec 19, 2014
phew thank God!!

it has been opened!

mehn i saw thread closed i was like shocked wetin happen? grin

Guykhena thanks smiley

really i m not that impressed so now we are going to wait for season 5 or what?
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by Nobody: 11:33am On Dec 19, 2014
Guykhena:
Its the finale. Episode 12 and 13 in the below link(2 in one) [url=http://www13.uptobox.com/d/vyy4h4g5fcr76xkqdq7migrspd5td3pwnqqu6n3xp2g2b4a2jcagkjxd/The%20Legend%20Of%20Korra%20S4E12_E13.mp4] Avatar_The_Legend_Of_Korra_S04E12&13.mp4[/url]
Tks a ton!
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by slyowokoya(f): 11:35am On Dec 19, 2014
Guykhena:

thanks so much!
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by Nobody: 11:38am On Dec 19, 2014
d way u guys are talking about it, like there's a cliffhanger. makes me wonder whether GRR martin don dey write avatar episodes.None, apparently. downloaded, time to watch grin. d way u guys are talking about it, like there's a cliffhanger. makes me wonder whether GRR martin don dey write avatar episodes. downloaded, time to watch
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by Guykhena(m): 11:41am On Dec 19, 2014
joywendy:

Guykhena thanks smiley

No probs,season5? Lol,this is pretty much it.
bataderemi:

Tks a ton!

No probs ,you welcome.

slyowokoya:

thanks so much!

You welcome smiley ..

1 Like

Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by Seun(m): 11:42am On Dec 19, 2014
joywendy:
phew thank God!! it has been opened! mehn i saw thread closed i was like shocked wetin happen? grin
To prevent spoilers while allowing people to catch up with the episode.

It's over. The finale blew my mind but also makes me very sad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by Guykhena(m): 11:52am On Dec 19, 2014
This gotta be the best series finale I've seen in a while.
I was looking forward in seeing some kinda suspense/end credits scene in the end(marvel style smiley ) ,but glad they made it clear its over..

Now that's outta the way, Nickelodeon get back to Zuko's Mother storyline,you just can't leave us in the dark angry
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by Jaymaestro(m): 12:22pm On Dec 19, 2014
Seun:

To prevent spoilers while allowing people to catch up with the episode.

It's over. The finale blew my mind but also makes me very sad.
Thanks
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by realtem(m): 1:09pm On Dec 19, 2014
Currently downloading. Can't wait to watch this
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 19, 2014
jboy01:
am I d only one viewing this from different perspective?
1. How sure are u that kuvira is not pretending to love him since she know his ability and how far he can help her in achieving her goal (getting the power).
2. Remember kuvira main target is power, she is ready to give anything for it.
3. From the previous episodes, its clear visible the kuvira has less feelings for him compare to his own feelings for her.

From this three point above. I can prove to U that kuvira give no dam about him. Since she sees a great opportunity to kill d avatar.
it could be.... bt why tell him she loves him before shooting the laser gun at him
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by Seun(m): 1:48pm On Dec 19, 2014
Preboy:
it could be.... bt why tell him she loves him before shooting the laser gun at him
She loved him, but for reasons that have never made any sense to us, she thought conquering republic city was more important than their love.
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by nani667: 2:03pm On Dec 19, 2014
So Seun quickly locked this thread to prevent spoilers.... Lol.... That's weird....

In any case, this was an awesome episode, has to be the best episode of the entire Korra series..... But awesome as it was The last airbender season finale was better.... Aang really redefined the term "asss whooping" in that season finale.... His battle with the Firelord was epic.....hmmm, and come to think of it, Aang would've taken down Kuvira's metal monster without all the time wasting that happened.... Korra has really managed to ruin the rep of the Avatar state.... Back then once Aang went into that state utter destruction followed.... The enemies had only two options, flee or flee..... It's sad how Korra was just being useless throughout episode 12....

I was only impressed by the way she saved Kuvira.... Twas pretty awesome the way she stopped that spirit weapon.... Imagine the useless babe could do that since and she let Kuvira cause all that havoc with the weapon..... Smh

Verrick remains the realest Nigga tho..... The way he proposed was epic ✔

3 Likes

Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by Seun(m): 2:38pm On Dec 19, 2014
@nani667: that was a dumb thing to do.

@all: should we allow spoilers now? I need to get some things off my chest.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by slyowokoya(f): 2:42pm On Dec 19, 2014
Seun:
@nani667: that was a dumb thing to do.

@all: should we allow spoilers now? I need to get some things off my chest.

So much to say! Need to say smiley
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by joywendy(f): 2:45pm On Dec 19, 2014
cheesy cheesy

so much i wanna say

Lets wait till evening at least many people like ujsizzle,saintneo, cao,pickabeau1, etc would have watched it by then.

my opinion smiley
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by Seun(m): 2:47pm On Dec 19, 2014
Ok! I'll unlock the thread between 5pm and 7pm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by UjSizzle(f): 4:20pm On Dec 19, 2014
joywendy:
cheesy cheesy

so much i wanna say

Lets wait till evening at least many people like ujsizzle,saintneo, cao,pickabeau1, etc would have watched it by then.

my opinion smiley
Thanks babe. Please Seun unlock around 7pm.

1 Like

Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by Seun(m): 7:01pm On Dec 19, 2014
Ok, so let me be the first to say it! Korra and Asami are a couple! Korrasami shippers have gone crazy over it!! www.reddit.rom/r/korrasami

http://imgur.com/gallery/PLaMZ

But I am sad. I am a strong feminist sympathiser and I feel that the Avatar series is the most feminist show I have ever seen on television, and I vowed that if I ever got married and had daughters I would force them to watch every episode of the series. Most hollywood movies or shows with strong female protagonists or villains but not directed by women tend to include a few strong images that completely undermine the message, but Avatar series has been immune to that to the extent that I was shocked to learn that it was created by two men. So I love it.

The problem with how the Legend of Korra ended is that there is a thinking among haters of feminism that feminists are just man-hating lesbians. By making the two most impressive young women in the story lesbian lovers, they have strengthened this wrong image of feminism. They've turned a feminist show into a pro-lesbian show, and therefore parents who disapprove of lesbianism won't let their daughters watch it.

And this makes me very sad. sad

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by ireneony(f): 7:12pm On Dec 19, 2014
saintneo:

next time try searching

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AH2EC-hI6jA&feature=youtube_gdata_player

ssyoutube.com/watch?v=AH2EC-hI6jA&feature=youtube_gdata_player
nice cartoon or whatever, this is my first time watching it.
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by peterphd(m): 7:15pm On Dec 19, 2014
Seun:
Ok, so let me be the first to say it! Korra and Asami are a couple! Korrasami shippers have gone crazy over it!! www.reddit.rom/r/korrasami

http://imgur.com/gallery/PLaMZ

But I am sad. I am a strong feminist sympathiser and I feel that the Avatar series is the most feminist show I have ever seen on television, and I vowed that if I ever got married and had daughters I would force them to watch every episode of the series. Most hollywood movies or shows with strong female protagonists or villains but not directed by women tend to include a few strong images that completely undermine the message, but Avatar series has been immune to that to the extent that I was shocked to learn that it was created by two men. So I love it.

The problem with how the Legend of Korra ended is that there is a thinking among haters of feminism that feminists are just man-hating lesbians. By making the two most impressive young women in the story lesbian lovers, they have strengthened this wrong image of feminism. They've turned a feminist show into a pro-lesbian show, and therefore parents who disapprove of lesbianism won't let their daughters watch it.

And this makes me very sad. I myself will not introduce the show to my daughters, if I ever have daughters. It's just too much. sad

you're a feminist sympathizer? that's a hard one to swallow
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by pasqal09: 7:15pm On Dec 19, 2014
So the avatar is a lesbian now?

2 Likes

Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by edi287: 7:28pm On Dec 19, 2014
Guykhena:
This gotta be the best series finale I've seen in a while.
I was looking forward in seeing some kinda suspense/end credits scene in the end(marvel style smiley ) ,but glad they made it clear its over..

Now that's outta the way, Nickelodeon get back to Zuko's Mother storyline,you just can't leave us in the dark angry
You should read the comics

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (52) (Reply)

20 Nollywood Movies We Will Never Forget / The Best Seasonal Movies Ever Produced In America. What Do You Say? / One Piece (anime/manga)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.