Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... - TV/Movies (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... (161472 Views)

The Legend Of Wale Williams, By Roye-Okupe / Avatar The Last Airbender And Legend Of Korra Lovers / Avatar; The Legend Of Korra Book 4: Balance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by nani667: 1:19am On Sep 24, 2015
The Truth is that Toph isn't even a better earth bender than that crazy earth king..... That Nigga was too good.... He could bend without his hands....
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by johnydon22(m): 7:25am On Sep 24, 2015
If it ever falls between Toph and Bumi, Bumi is a gonner...
Toph is beating the shiit outta him in minutes....
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 24, 2015
nani667:
The Truth is that Toph isn't even a better earth bender than that crazy earth king..... That Nigga was too good.... He could bend without his hands....
true. Bumi was the best.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 24, 2015
Hey guys... since we arranging Royal Rumbles between characters of the Avatar Universe, i thought we should also take a look at "The Order of the White Lotus" vs "The Order of the Red Lotus"

The Order of the White Lotus;
General Iroh

King Bumi

Jeong Jeong (Former Fire Nation Admiral & Fire Bending Master)

Master Pakku (Northern Water Tribe Water Bending Master)

Master Piando (Non bender, Fire Nation Citizen, Bladesmith and Sword Master)

The Order of the Red Lotus;
Zaheer

Unalaq (Northern Water Tribe Chief, Dark Avatar)

Ghazan (Earthbender/Lavabender)

Ming Hua (Armless Water Bending Prodigy)

P'Li (Fire Bender/Combustion Bender)

1. General Iroh vs Zaheer

2. Master Piando vs Unalaq(Pre Dark Avatar)

3. King Bumi vs Ghazan

4. Master Pakku vs Ming Hua

5. Jeong Jeong vs P'Li

NB: I put Unalaq(Pre Dark Avatar cos that'd be an unfair fight for Master Piando. The only person who could probably face the Dark Avatar is General Iroh.
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by Csami(m): 8:39pm On Sep 24, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Hey guys... since we arranging Royal Rumbles between characters of the Avatar Universe, i thought we should also take a look at "The Order of the White Lotus" vs "The Order of the Red Lotus"

General Iroh

King Bumi

Zaheer

3. King Bumi vs Ghazan

5. Jeong Jeong vs P'Li

NB: I put Unalaq(Pre Dark Avatar cos that'd be an unfair fight for Master Piando. The only person who could probably face the Dark Avatar is General Iroh.

Abeg Red Lotus doesn't stand a chance against the order of the White Lotus.

Who's the armless water chick going to beat?
Who's the lava bender going to take?
The fire chick with the fore eye will try to hold her own and same can be said for zaheer.

1. General Iroh
2. Master Piando
3. King Bumi
4. Master pakkun
5. Jeong
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by Jaymaestro(m): 4:44pm On Sep 25, 2015
nani667:
They did fight in the comics and it was pretty even . However, i think Toph is the finest and most creative, while, Bumi is the craziest and prolly the strongest earth bender . I prefer Toph,tho .
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by macof(m): 5:38pm On Sep 25, 2015
Jaymaestro:
They did fight in the comics and it was pretty even . However, i think Toph is the finest and most creative, while, Bumi is the craziest and prolly the strongest earth bender . I prefer Toph,tho .

Yeah sure everyone loves Toph but an open field battle between them will see King Bumi come out victorious after a tough fight or as it was in the comic - even

I just realized(from avatar wiki) They battled each other in the series once. ..and it was declared a draw ... I don't remember that fight scene tho
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by Karleb(m): 6:17pm On Sep 25, 2015
AdeLaNa1:

General Iroh

King Bumi

Zaheer

3. King Bumi vs Ghazan

5. Jeong Jeong vs P'Li

If the fight will be fought during the sozin's comet then the red lotus are gonna get their ass whooped.
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 25, 2015
Karleb:

If the fight will be fought during the sozin's comet then the red lotus are gonna get their ass whooped.
Categorically speaking, if the fight takes place during harmonic convergence, then the red lotus also dont stand a chance.
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by Nobody: 8:33pm On Sep 25, 2015
Csami:

Abeg Red lotus doesn't stand a chance against the order of the White Lotus.

Who's the armless water chick going to beat?
Who's the lava bender going to take?
The fire chick with the fore eye will try to hold her own and same can be said for zaheer.

1. General Iroh
2. Master Piando
3. King Bumi
4. Master pakkun
5. Jeong
I agree wit all the winners except Master Pakku. U seem to underestimate Ming Hua. For someone who can bend witout the use of her hands, she is a prodigy. It ll be toff. But Ming Hua should win in the end..
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by saintneo(m): 8:34pm On Sep 25, 2015
johnydon22:

[url=http://avatar.wikia.com/wiki/Bumi_vs._Toph,_Round_One]Bumi vs. Toph,Round One[/url]

1 Like

Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by nani667: 6:26pm On Sep 26, 2015
johnydon22:

Jaymaestro:

If we all are being truthful The crazy earth king remains he best and strongest earth bender..... We all saw what he was capable of.... So obviously he's better than Toph... Toph is an awesome bender, but the earth king is lé best.... He could do all that Toph could.... He listens to vibrations, just like Toph, and he can see, that's one thing he has over Toph..plus he's alot more experienced.... He's simply the best ✔
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by johnydon22(m): 6:49pm On Sep 26, 2015
nani667:

If we all are being truthful The crazy earth king remains he best and strongest earth bender..... We all saw what he was capable of.... So obviously he's better than Toph... Toph is an awesome bender, but the earth king is lé best.... He could do all that Toph could.... He listens to vibrations, just like Toph, and he can see, that's one thing he has over Toph..plus he's alot more experienced.... He's simply the best ✔

Seeing has nothing against toph in short from all we saw Toph sees more than someone with two eyes.

Bumi stands no chance against Toph, not in earth bending and Metal bending is out of the question.

Are you kidding me undecided This girl learnt from Badgers moles and beat the best earth benders in the earth kingdom before the age of 10 and not to talk of invented metal bending at that young age too.

Bumi couldn't even beat Aang when Aang got serious during their duel in the season 1... angry

Toph can earth bender as well as Badger moles, she has a powerful connection with the earth and not to talk of can metal bend more than any body that lives in the avatarverse.

Seriously the earth bending king stands no chance against that epitome of earth bending awesomeness.. Toph is just out of the world...

Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by pasqal09: 6:53pm On Sep 26, 2015
johnydon22:
Bumi couldn't even beat Aang when Aang got serious during their duel in the season 1...

Toph can earth bender as well as Badger moles, she has a powerful connection with the earth and not to talk of can metal bend more than any body that lives in the avatarverse.

Seriously the earth bending king stands no chanceat the epitome of earth bending awesomeness.. Toph is just out of the world...

Are you kidding me?
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by johnydon22(m): 6:58pm On Sep 26, 2015
pasqal09:

Are you kidding me?
Nope Just acknowledging the awesomeness of the blind bandit...

I mean it is evidently clear "she was the best earth bender in the avatar world"..

In tophs voice to Master Wong and Shin fu after locking them up in a metal cage.
"I am the greatest earth bender in the world, don't you two knuckle heads ever forget that" grin
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by pasqal09: 8:00pm On Sep 26, 2015
johnydon22:

I mean it is evidently clear "she was the best earth bender in the avatar world"..

In tophs voice to Master Wong and Shin fu after locking them up in a metal cage.
"I am the greatest earth bender in the world, don't you two knuckle heads ever forget that" grin

I'm not saying that toph isn't good. But Bumi isn't a walk in the park either.
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by johnydon22(m): 8:02pm On Sep 26, 2015
pasqal09:

I'm not saying that toph isn't good. But Bumi isn't a walk in the park either.
I agree it will be a toph no i mean a tough match grin

But to be totally honest, The blind bandit is taking it. . . That girl handles metal like a piece of paper...DAMN. .
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by macof(m): 9:10pm On Sep 26, 2015
johnydon22:

Bumi also claimed to be the greatest earth bender after recapturing Omashu.

Bumi benders even when restricted and bond together
.let's say he was being blood bended, he'll still be able to bend fine
He can also read vibrations and don't need to see his opponents

Dude the "Mad Genius" even has rocky crystals for a snack

Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by macof(m): 9:16pm On Sep 26, 2015
johnydon22:

Seeing has nothing against toph in short from all we saw Toph sees more than someone with two eyes.

Bumi stands no chance against Toph, not in earth bending and Metal bending is out of the question.

Are you kidding me undecided This girl learnt from Badgers moles and beat the best earth benders in the earth kingdom before the age of 10 and not to talk of invented metal bending at that young age too.

Bumi couldn't even beat Aang when Aang got serious during their duel in the season 1... angry

Seriously the earth bending king stands no chance against that epitome of earth bending awesomeness.. Toph is just out of the world...

Bumi stands no Chanceshocked wtf!

Nd so what if Toph can metal bend? If you have mastered one element as well as King Bumi you're good to go. Btw Bumi bends Jennamite too grin so well he eats it

You don't take that play with Aang seriously do you?

Zaheer beat double element benders you know
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by Jaymaestro(m): 10:42pm On Sep 26, 2015
nani667:

He is the strongest not the best. We saw what Toph did , even beneath the avatar's helm , she was in one word –flawless– bar her blindness .He doesn't listen to vibrations , Toph does . He only practices neutral Jin (?) , and a number of toph's victims can see and are experienced. There's no best here. I still prefer Toph . she's extraordinary ! However , I agree with the stalemate which is canon.
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by Jaymaestro(m): 10:51pm On Sep 26, 2015
macof:

Yeah sure everyone loves Toph but an open field battle between them will see King Bumi come out victorious after a tough fight or as it was in the comic - even

I just realized(from avatar wiki) They battled each other in the series once. ..and it was declared a draw ... I don't remember that fight scene tho
lol ` an open field is a plus [battle condition] for Bumi if he focuses on air based assaults , and a metal cage with chunks of rock to be fair is a plus [battle condition] for Toph too. Yea , Sokka Judged – crazy Dude .lol
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by nani667: 4:57pm On Sep 27, 2015
johnydon22:

Lol... So because Toph learnt from Badger Moles she's automatically the boss...? Didn't you hear what king boomi told Aang when he was searching for an earth bending teacher...? He said he should search for someone that listens..... And King Boomi listens while he fights, he was already fighting like the Badger Moles that listen, and probably waay before Toph even learnt the earth bending.... Maybe boomi also studied the Badger Moles, or maybe he just learnt the listening technique all on his own due to his Awesomeness.... In any case, He was the King of Omashu because he was the strongest earth bender... That isn't beans sir...

And you say he couldn't beat Aang ? Lol... Did you see the fight... He wasn't even serious (because he knew Aang) and he was still mending Aang anyhow, until towards the end when Aang got serious, and even after that it still ended in a draw... In fact Boomie even actually won sef, Aang would've died sharply if he had dropped that huge Boulder over his head... But this isn't about Aang and Boomie....

Toph was good, no doubt, but Boomi is better.... King Boomi got very little screen time unlike Toph, that's probably why some people fail to realize his Awesomeness.... That is understandable

Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by pasqal09: 5:01pm On Sep 27, 2015
nani667:

Lol... So because Toph learnt from Badger Moles she's automatically the boss...? Didn't you hear what king boomi told Aang when he was searching for an earth bending teacher...? He said he should search for someone that listens..... And King Boomi listens while he fights, he was already fighting like the Badger Moles that listen, and probably waay before Toph even learnt the earth bending.... Maybe boomi also studied the Badger Moles, or maybe he just learn the listening technique all on his own due to his Awesomeness.... In any case, He was the earth king because he was the strongest earth bender... That isn't beans sir... Toph was good, no doubt, but Boomi is better.... King Boomi got very little screen time unlike Toph, that's probably why some people fail to realize his Awesomeness.... That is understandable

he's just the king of omashu, a small earth colony. the earth king is in basingse
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by nani667: 5:06pm On Sep 27, 2015
pasqal09:

he's just the king of omashu, a small earth colony. the earth king is in basingse

True that... But that doesn't change anything ✔

He became said king because he was lé best ✔✔
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by Kaycee7(m): 10:46am On Sep 29, 2015
nani667:

True that... But that doesn't change anything ✔

He became said king because he was lé best ✔✔
He became said king by birth. His dad was the king.
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by summerslover: 7:24am On Sep 30, 2015
I am sooooo love this show!!!!!!!!!
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by K9blunt(f): 12:40pm On Sep 30, 2015
please people don't insult toph beifong............abeg na my madam o grin

but I disagree with appa besting naga
appa is a herbivore beast whose strength comes from its ability to fly, then its just heavy but on the other hand naga is a polar and a dog! why would you look past that people

naga will finnish appa with its fangs and claws , appa is just flight and weight while appa its diving to hit naga, naga can dodge and deal a strong paw/claw punch on nagas belly and if care is not taken on appa and naga is on blood rage, naga may just clinch her fangs on appa's neck and 2, 3 minutes appa would be on the way to the spirit world.

respect the DOG!!! angry

1 Like

Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by pasqal09: 8:47pm On Oct 01, 2015
K9blunt:
please people don't insult toph beifong............abeg na my madam o grin

but I disagree with appa besting naga
appa is a herbivore beast whose strength comes from its ability to fly, then its just heavy but on the other hand naga is a polar and a dog! why would you look past that people

naga will finnish appa with its fangs and claws , appa is just flight and weight while appa its diving to hit naga, naga can dodge and deal a strong paw/claw punch on nagas belly and if care is not taken on appa and naga is on blood rage, naga may just clinch her fangs on appa's neck and 2, 3 minutes appa would be on the way to the spirit world.

respect the DOG!!! angry

This is so incorrect
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by Nobody: 6:41pm On Oct 04, 2015
Is there Any sequel to this series?
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 04, 2015
suxxman:
Is there Any sequel to this series?
Nope angry cry cry
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 04, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Nope angry cry cry
Shiit!! So Avatar legendary series Don end be that.... cry
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by Nobody: 10:53pm On Oct 04, 2015
suxxman:

Shiit!! So Avatar legendary series Don end be that.... cry
Sadly and annoyingly Yes!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (52) (Reply)

20 Nollywood Movies We Will Never Forget / The Best Seasonal Movies Ever Produced In America. What Do You Say? / One Piece (anime/manga)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.