Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,108 members, 7,825,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

3 Reasons Why The Next Dangote Will Emerge From Agribusiness Industry - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 3 Reasons Why The Next Dangote Will Emerge From Agribusiness Industry (12958 Views)

Aliko Dangote Will Start Selling Forex (dollars, Pounds, Euros Etc) To The C.B.N / Top 3 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Hold Your ATM Card In Your Hand While On Queue!! / The Best MLM (Multi-Level Marketing) Emerge From Nigeria To Make People Rich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Reasons Why The Next Dangote Will Emerge From Agribusiness Industry by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:09pm On Aug 16, 2014
raphaeladex: Nice downloads.thumps up lesgup
thanks
Re: 3 Reasons Why The Next Dangote Will Emerge From Agribusiness Industry by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:03pm On Aug 16, 2014
mumanex: Great articles.Got some of your downloads,they were useful but i will like to know how to start a medium scale processing with less than 2Million.
Know you still have a lot of stuff in you to share.
thanks

you can't start a medium. scale factory with 2M. kindly check the write-up on how to start a medium scale processing business.
Re: 3 Reasons Why The Next Dangote Will Emerge From Agribusiness Industry by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:26pm On Aug 16, 2014
mumanex: @Op.kindly respond to.the message sent urgently,
thanks
God bless

I have responded.check your mail.
Re: 3 Reasons Why The Next Dangote Will Emerge From Agribusiness Industry by Lesgupnigeria(m): 3:59pm On Aug 17, 2014
want to start processing vitamin A garri,read this article.
www.nairaland.com/1828563/business-producing-garri-fortified-vit
Re: 3 Reasons Why The Next Dangote Will Emerge From Agribusiness Industry by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:48pm On Aug 19, 2014
Want to start processing vitamin A garri,read
this article.
www.nairaland.com/1828563/business-
producing-garri-fortified-vit
Re: 3 Reasons Why The Next Dangote Will Emerge From Agribusiness Industry by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:09am On Aug 20, 2014
Interested in venturing into agribusiness,this
will help you a great deal.
www.nairaland.com/723425/next-level-
agriculture-agro-processing
Re: 3 Reasons Why The Next Dangote Will Emerge From Agribusiness Industry by Lesgupnigeria(m): 3:28pm On Aug 21, 2014
Interested in venturing into agribusiness,this
will help you a great deal.
www.nairaland.com/723425/next-level- agriculture-agro-processing
Re: 3 Reasons Why The Next Dangote Will Emerge From Agribusiness Industry by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:35am On Aug 22, 2014
Good morning people
Re: 3 Reasons Why The Next Dangote Will Emerge From Agribusiness Industry by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:06pm On Aug 22, 2014
4 Reasons Dangote keeps investing in agricultural Processing sector.......coming soon
Why the next level in agriculture is agro-commodity processing

....stay connected.
Re: 3 Reasons Why The Next Dangote Will Emerge From Agribusiness Industry by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:55am On Aug 23, 2014
Good morning the good people of nairaland nation
Re: 3 Reasons Why The Next Dangote Will Emerge From Agribusiness Industry by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:25pm On Aug 27, 2014
4 reasons Dangote keep investing in agriculture.....coming soon
Re: 3 Reasons Why The Next Dangote Will Emerge From Agribusiness Industry by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:57am On Aug 28, 2014
4 reasons Dangote keep investing in
agriculture.....coming soon
Re: 3 Reasons Why The Next Dangote Will Emerge From Agribusiness Industry by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:48pm On Aug 28, 2014
These articles will get you started on a smooth edge when starting your business in agriculture.

Kindly check them out.

nairaland.com/1790854/plantain-farming-business-money-making

nairaland.com/1790780/cassava-farming-now-nigeria-new

nairaland.com/1806976/processing-agroproducts-fastlane-making-millions

nairaland.com/1859979/4-reasons-should-start-using

nairaland.com/1790906/21-hottesteasy-to-start-business-opportunities-agriculture

nairaland.com/1790823/feasibilty-study-gari-starch-production

nairaland.com/1850048/farmers-processing-co-operative-platform-make

nairaland.com/1828563/business-producing-garri-fortified-vit

nairaland.com/723425/next-level-agriculture-agro-processing
Re: 3 Reasons Why The Next Dangote Will Emerge From Agribusiness Industry by Lesgupnigeria(m): 2:36pm On Sep 02, 2014
Want to write feasibility study? check it out
nairaland.com/1790823/feasibilty-study-gari-starch-production/1
Re: 3 Reasons Why The Next Dangote Will Emerge From Agribusiness Industry by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:41am On Sep 05, 2014
good morning people
Re: 3 Reasons Why The Next Dangote Will Emerge From Agribusiness Industry by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:06am On Sep 06, 2014
Are you…..

.... An employee who is underpaid, dissatisfied
with your present job and you want to become
self-employed

....An undergraduate who wants to start a business
even as a student?

....A graduate who is tired of writing application
letters and wants to stand out of the ever increasing job-seeking graduate queue in
Nigeria with an immediate desire to acquire new
skills which will surely position you for an instant self- employment?

…A civil servant who is not satisfied with the
endless game of politicians and Government who promise to keep money for you until you retire, but anytime you see retirees waiting endlessly for gratuity, and other nbenefits, you fear for your future and you want to learn how to start a part-time business to complement your monthly salary?

…You are a business man ,who wants to diversify
your business by establishing multiple streams of income?

…A Full-time house wife or a single mother who
wants to stay at home with her kids/kid and still make money?

Businesses such as

plantain farming,

nairaland.com/1790854/plantain-farming-business-money-making

processing of agrocommodities(palm kernel processing,plantain flour),

nairaland.com/1806976/processing-agroproducts-fastlane-making-millions

Cassava Farming,

nairaland.com/1790780/cassava-farming-now-nigeria-new

Cassava processing,

nairaland.com/1828563/business-producing-garri-fortified-vit
Re: 3 Reasons Why The Next Dangote Will Emerge From Agribusiness Industry by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:43pm On Sep 06, 2014
The only best way to make and create wealth in Nigeria is through agriculture.
Reasons:
1.Available fertile lands

2 Daily increase in population

3.Availability of cheap labours

4.Improved technology production methods

5.Export opportunities to European countries tbrough AGOA. (contact me to know more on AGOA)
6 Food insecurity.(oportunity to produce good quality produce) e.t.c
I can go on and on.
The future of the country lies in the agric sector.
Re: 3 Reasons Why The Next Dangote Will Emerge From Agribusiness Industry by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:03am On Sep 08, 2014
Just in case you are already thinking of leaving the country in search of a greener pasture
elsewhere, I want you to get that thought away from your mind right now because it is just about
to get better. You have come to the right place, and I will prove it to you in some of my articles i will be posting soon that you can make it in the agricultural sector with ease right here in Nigeria.
Re: 3 Reasons Why The Next Dangote Will Emerge From Agribusiness Industry by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:04am On Sep 09, 2014
There is no time to sit down and let opportunities pass us by.
The numerous opportunities in agribusiness is what you need to kickstart your wealth empire.

You will thank me for that later in the future.
Check my articles you know more.
Re: 3 Reasons Why The Next Dangote Will Emerge From Agribusiness Industry by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:33pm On Sep 10, 2014
With determination and hardwork, your road to success is guaranteed.
Keep working at your goal everyday,
Agricbusiness is very easy if you are willing to learn and grow.
Never Give up and you are sure to get to the top.

Do agric....Create wealth.
Re: 3 Reasons Why The Next Dangote Will Emerge From Agribusiness Industry by debeey87(m): 6:30am On Sep 11, 2014
Boss,

I currently run about 3 heactares of tomato farm in Ilorin and labour cost is really killing the show as well as not been able to get steady work force to work on the farm, hence we pay a lot more for labour and get very little profit after harvest.

I will appreciate your advise in this regard on how we can overcome this challenge. We also plant maize as well.
Lesgupnigeria: The only best way to make and create wealth in Nigeria is through agriculture.
Reasons:
1.Available fertile lands

2 Daily increase in population

3.Availability of cheap labours

4.Improved technology production methods

5.Export opportunities to European countries tbrough AGOA. (contact me to know more on AGOA)
6 Food insecurity.(oportunity to produce good quality produce) e.t.c
I can go on and on.
The future of the country lies in the agric sector.
Re: 3 Reasons Why The Next Dangote Will Emerge From Agribusiness Industry by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:01pm On Sep 11, 2014
debeey87: Boss,

I currently run about 3 heactares of tomato farm in Ilorin and labour cost is really killing the show as well as not been able to get steady work force to work on the farm, hence we pay a lot more for labour and get very little profit after harvest.

I will appreciate your advise in this regard on how we can overcome this challenge. We also plant maize as well.
Ok.
Where in Ilorin is your farm.located?
How much do you pay for labour cost?
Is the location a farm settlement or a village?
What about the road network in that environment;Is the road network well connected?

IYou can call me or add me up on whatsapp;08164628081 to discuss more because i think i still need to ask lots of questions to get some information before i can be able to prescribe a solution to the problem.

Solutions to every labour problems varies from location to location.

Kindly get in touch.
Re: 3 Reasons Why The Next Dangote Will Emerge From Agribusiness Industry by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:53pm On Sep 20, 2014
Keep doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different result is the highest order of stupidity.
Be unique and different to make the best out of yourself and your job/business today.
Re: 3 Reasons Why The Next Dangote Will Emerge From Agribusiness Industry by Lesgupnigeria(m): 3:36pm On Oct 04, 2014
Dear reader,Let me know how this thread have been helpful to you in knowing more and have inspired you in starting your own agribusiness in Nigeria and how I can help you in achieving your goal in starting your own agribusiness.
thank you.
Re: 3 Reasons Why The Next Dangote Will Emerge From Agribusiness Industry by ADEBOSUN(m): 7:32am On Oct 09, 2014
Lesgupnigeria:
Dear reader,Let me know how this thread have been helpful to you in knowing more and have inspired you in starting your own agribusiness in Nigeria and how I can help you in achieving your goal in starting your own agribusiness.
thank you.

Can I have your email? Please PM to me. Thanks.
Re: 3 Reasons Why The Next Dangote Will Emerge From Agribusiness Industry by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:42am On Oct 10, 2014
ADEBOSUN:

Can I have your email? Please PM to me. Thanks.
my email is yusuffgbenga@gmail.com
let me know your thought.
thanks.
Re: 3 Reasons Why The Next Dangote Will Emerge From Agribusiness Industry by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:38am On Oct 14, 2014
hmmm......More agro-products processing...more money
Re: 3 Reasons Why The Next Dangote Will Emerge From Agribusiness Industry by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:15am On Nov 06, 2014
Check my latest articles on how to start a profitable cassava farming business in Nigeria with pictures of.how you can kickstart it.
Re: 3 Reasons Why The Next Dangote Will Emerge From Agribusiness Industry by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:33pm On Jan 03, 2015
Connect with me on thale agric section to know how ti make.more money from.agricbusiness

Do agric..ceeate wealth.
Re: 3 Reasons Why The Next Dangote Will Emerge From Agribusiness Industry by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:45pm On Jan 06, 2015
Connect with me on thale agric section to
know how ti make.more money
from.agricbusiness.

Do agric..create wealth
Check my articles on the agric section to see how you can make good money and change your level
and i am sure you will be glad you did
Re: 3 Reasons Why The Next Dangote Will Emerge From Agribusiness Industry by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:16pm On May 06, 2015
Plantain farming business is the best agribusiness to venture into right now. Check and read more info on my thread on agriculture section.
It is a must read for plantain farmers and intending farmers!!!
nairaland.com/2170719/must-read-plantain-farmers-intending

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

We Have Invested $8.5b In Nigeria - World Bank / LAWMA Shuts Sangotedo Market: Warns Markets Against Illegal Dumping Of Refuse / Over 2,000 Nigerians Receive Startup Funds From Consummate Traders - Ishaku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.