Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,866 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:16 PM

HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE - Technology Market (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE (298102 Views)

Authentic Brand New and UK Used Phones,Tabs and Laptops. Come in / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / Anambra Swap(buy/swap Phones,tabs,pcs) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 8:30am On Oct 02, 2014
Udeani: @tyconcepts.. Tnk U sir.. I appreciate ur work. Sir you have been dealing dos phones before, pls do any of them have factory fault like battery or hardware issue? Cos thats my fear. Are they solid as the company stated? And how long will it take for delivery to enugu. Tnks

No factory fault so far.
Batteries are true capacities and work as stated.
No hardware issues also so far.
They are solid as the company stated. I won't stick my neck out for them if they not trusted and tested. Sold quite a few and still selling and no complains. You are safe....No cause for worries or fear.
Delivery to Enugu is usually same day via Agofure Parcel Service.
Thank you.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 8:32am On Oct 02, 2014
Ibrahimd2nd: how much is doogee dg310 to Abuja and the list of games that comes with it

Doogee DG310 to Abuja is #16,000. Can't state list of games that comes with it but if you want games, that can be aarranged.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 8:35am On Oct 02, 2014
codedmax:

cheesycheesygrin
Anty ty u get mouth ntin do u at all,
codedly grin Let me tour around dat review m sure i wuld giv me more insight, m a member of xda btw.!!
#talkdtalk

Tour d Tour and Talk d Talk.
We dey dey wait grin

codedmax:
Nice review i must say,
This is one hell of a tab, for such price nd spec, its a must get the review above just made me fell fall in luv wid dis tab cheesycheesy nw listed on my top budget 4 dis month, #watch dis space.

I told somebody early on...You can't go "Cube Talk 9x" and not be enchanted/jazzed by its built and specs....Falling in love with that tab is one of the best ways to fall grin
Top budget for October... Am watching you and this space.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by codedmax(m): 9:41am On Oct 02, 2014
tyconcepts:

Tour d Tour and Talk d Talk.
We dey dey wait grin

I told somebody early on... You can't go "Cube Talk 9x" and not be enchanted/jazzed by its built and specs....Falling in love with that tab is one of the best ways to fall grin Top budget for October... Am watching you and this space.

gringrin
aunty ty your sense of humour + biz is amazing, Watz d cost of d cube talk 32gb version, since der wuld be no need for movement transict (a fellow wafarian) 100%
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 10:59am On Oct 02, 2014
codedmax:

gringrin
aunty ty your sense of humour + biz is amazing, Watz d cost of d cube talk 32gb version, since der wuld be no need for movement transict (a fellow wafarian) 100%

Business and fun keeps everyone happy smiley
Bros make we leave am for the #39,000 based on brother from the hood matters. You know every every naaa. You fit pay me the balance when we waka jam each other for either AJ for Airport Road or Sizzlers for Ekpan or Maxim Lotus for Enerhen junction side wink

Waffi!!!! You make brain my brother.

How the independence celebration for una area bi yesterday? The thing nor flex well for my end at all..."Warri Again" show wei person for like ball in for Ogunu yesterday take hold conscience, those witches say na #15,000 per head....When I see the billboard for Effurun Round About, I run yawa race grin grin grin
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Hardeshyna(m): 11:15am On Oct 02, 2014
princeparis: This is my first post on NL with my new wife, cubetalk 9x 32gb version. It been tantalizing me.
The tablet is a beauty to behold. The pictures did no justice to the tab. It fully rooted. I initially find it difficult to gain root but Google is always ready. I flashed a rooted stock ROM. Funny I tot I would have issues with sdcard has is reported but my old techno 8gb card worked in it. Touch response is smooth. I have not noticed any bugs or lags. No hanging. Battery life is awesome. Imei has been change to BB. GLO BIS is working fine but not blazing with speed due to their yeye network in my area. I don't curse them tire, the thing no just pull data at all with full 3g.
@Ty, thanks for introducing me to my second wife. she is a great companion. You are 100% forgiven for the courier wahala.
Cool bro.... Av rooted mine too buh I avnt changed my imei dou m stil using d glo bis on it witout changin imei... Deres a way to bypass d imei changing changing tin nd its blazing lyk hell here
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 11:25am On Oct 02, 2014
princeparis: This is my first post on NL with my new wife, cubetalk 9x 32gb version. It been tantalizing me.
The tablet is a beauty to behold. The pictures did no justice to the tab. It fully rooted. I initially find it difficult to gain root but Google is always ready. I flashed a rooted stock ROM. Funny I tot I would have issues with sdcard has is reported but my old techno 8gb card worked in it. Touch response is smooth. I have not noticed any bugs or lags. No hanging. Battery life is awesome. Imei has been change to BB. GLO BIS is working fine but not blazing with speed due to their yeye network in my area. I don't curse them tire, the thing no just pull data at all with full 3g.
@Ty, thanks for introducing me to my second wife. she is a great companion. You are 100% forgiven for the courier wahala.

Am feeling super fly being the one to have convinced you to go for a little bit of the "CUBE" and now you have successfully dowry and married the tablet. May no one put asunder between you and your new Wife like they did you and your UMI C1 wink
This switching of IMEI is something I will try on my phone but I have to make up my mind to tolerate GLO and their network wahala first.

Thanks for forgiving my unorganized courier arrangement that day, am still a work in progress and God bless people like you who gives me a chance to do better.

1 Like

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by princeparis(m): 12:11pm On Oct 02, 2014
tyconcepts:
Am feeling super fly being the one to have convinced you to go for a little bit of the "CUBE" and now you have successfully dowry and married the tablet. May no one put asunder between you and your new Wife like they did you and your UMI C1 wink
This switching of IMEI is something I will try on my phone but I have to make up my mind to tolerate GLO and their network wahala first.
Thanks for forgiving my unorganized courier arrangement that day, am still a work in progress and God bless people like you who gives me a chance to do better.

You welcome. I travelled this morning and I am really enjoying Glo 3g where I am now. I just they flex anyhow jare.
No mind Glo jare, if not dia 3gig na yello man I be. I am a data junkie. I burn mb anyhow.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Doubletee13(m): 12:24pm On Oct 02, 2014
Udeani: @tyconcepts.. Tnk U sir.. I appreciate ur work. Sir you have been dealing dos phones before, pls do any of them have factory fault like battery or hardware issue? Cos thats my fear. Are they solid as the company stated? And how long will it take for delivery to enugu. Tnks

Smiling at the Sir Prefix....Tyconcepts is a lady oooo smiley A lady with the attitude of a man so you might be right to say "Sir".

@tyconcepts... This Jiayu addict greets your government ma'am.

1 Like

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by frehage: 1:53pm On Oct 02, 2014
Please assess this phone. Is it original and true to specs. What about build quality and reliability. Thanks.

JIAYU G3C MTK6582 1.3GHz Quad Core Mobile Phone JIAYU G3S G3T 1G RAM 4G ROM 4.5" IPS Gorilla Screen 8.0MP Camera
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/JIAYU-G3C-MTK6582-1-3GHz-Quad-Core-Mobile-Phone-JIAYU-G3S-G3T-1G-RAM-4G-ROM/621230632.html
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by lmdee4real: 1:57pm On Oct 02, 2014
@ty d payment of 41500naira has been deposited to ur account for d cubetalk 9x 32gb version
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by lmdee4real: 1:57pm On Oct 02, 2014
@ty d payment of 41500naira has been deposited to ur account for d cubetalk 9x 32gb version
pls confirm
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by peacemaranatha(m): 4:07pm On Oct 02, 2014
tyconcepts:

Good morning Udeani. How was your night?
Doogee DG550 & Mlais Note Pro are different phones with different specs and best of their worlds smiley
Dooogee DG550 is a 1gb ram phone with cool specs.....Mlais Note Pro is a 2gb ram phone with other mouth watering specs to go with it.
Doogee DG550 is #27,000
Mlais Note Pro is #35,000.
My advise is "Go with your choice specs and budget when choosing".
Waybill to Enugu from Warri is #1,500.
Thank you.
Hope this man is not trying to take my doogee550 from tyconcept? Smile.... For your information, its bøoked already & am recieving it frm tyconcept soon. If not for this frustrating bank manager, i should have been playing with this device. But next wk is not long. Smile......
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 4:13pm On Oct 02, 2014
lmdee4real: @ty d payment of 41500naira has been deposited to ur account for d cubetalk 9x 32gb version
pls confirm

lmdee4real: @ty d payment of 41500naira has been deposited to ur account for d cubetalk 9x 32gb version

Deposit confirmed!!!
Wheels on it.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 4:14pm On Oct 02, 2014
frehage: Please assess this phone. Is it original and true to specs. What about build quality and reliability. Thanks.

JIAYU G3C MTK6582 1.3GHz Quad Core Mobile Phone JIAYU G3S G3T 1G RAM 4G ROM 4.5" IPS Gorilla Screen 8.0MP Camera
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/JIAYU-G3C-MTK6582-1-3GHz-Quad-Core-Mobile-Phone-JIAYU-G3S-G3T-1G-RAM-4G-ROM/621230632.html

Depends on what you want. I know and have confirmed for sure that there is original Jiayu G3C. Thank you.

Over to the Jiayu county (Users of Jiayu phones)....How reliable, well built and durable is Jiayu at least from the ones you guys are using smiley
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 4:18pm On Oct 02, 2014
Judah031: My broda is mr shabach d guy u delivered a cube 9x 16gb rom to last week in lagos,i told him about page on nairaland. And sorry i mean elephone g5 nt g8 sorry mam. God bless thee

Never knew Mr Shabach is your brother....Soft spoken and very reasonable. Thanks for the referral. May God raise men to speak positively on your behalf when you aren't there.
As for Elephone G5....We still dey wait patiently.

1 Like

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by frehage: 4:54pm On Oct 02, 2014
tyconcepts:

Depends on what you want. I know and have confirmed for sure that there is original Jiayu G3C. Thank you.

Over to the Jiayu county (Users of Jiayu phones)....How reliable, well built and durable is Jiayu at least from the ones you guys are using smiley
Thanks. Have any other in mind with same price range and specs or better.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 5:00pm On Oct 02, 2014
frehage: Thanks. Have any other in mind with same price range and specs or better.

Please state your budget and specs of interest et's work around it. Its easier that way.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by codedmax(m): 5:04pm On Oct 02, 2014
tyconcepts:

Business and fun keeps everyone happy smiley
Bros make we leave am for the #39,000 based on brother from the hood matters. You know every every naaa. You fit pay me the balance when we waka jam each other for either AJ for Airport Road or Sizzlers for Ekpan or Maxim Lotus for Enerhen junction side wink

Waffi!!!! You make brain my brother.

How the independence celebration for una area bi yesterday? The thing nor flex well for my end at all..."Warri Again" show wei person for like ball in for Ogunu yesterday take hold conscience, those witches say na #15,000 per head....When I see the billboard for Effurun Round About, I run yawa race grin grin grin

Mama confirm mak d bread fall in place, does area nah my ground... grincheesy

I just flex wit my guys for one tight corner. Real matters, area legit u knw hw m dey bee nw, base on one way packaging, red light full d street buh oluwa sure pass, 15k dem dey share iphone 6 4 dere grin when guys dey see deir period, no be only wari again nah wari yesterday. #HeadBurn head burn, but eriga say u nor fit use am cook party rice.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by frehage: 5:38pm On Oct 02, 2014
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by frehage: 5:38pm On Oct 02, 2014
tyconcepts:

Please state your budget and specs of interest et's work around it. Its easier that way.
SPECS...Quad core, 1G Ram, 8 or 16G Rom, may be corning G glass, 1280 * 720 4.5" or bellow 5" screen, 8 or 13MP, strong ba3, OTG. Budget...#21k.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by pgo17(m): 6:37pm On Oct 02, 2014
Hardeshyna:
Cool bro.... Av rooted mine too buh I avnt changed my imei dou m stil using d glo bis on it witout changin imei... Deres a way to bypass d imei changing changing tin nd its blazing lyk hell here
my ear de ground gidigba share with me pls. Hw do i by pas the imei?
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 7:10pm On Oct 02, 2014
codedmax:

Mama confirm mak d bread fall in place, does area nah my ground... grincheesy

I just flex wit my guys for one tight corner. Real matters, area legit u knw hw m dey bee nw, base on one way packaging, red light full d street buh oluwa sure pass, 15k dem dey share iphone 6 4 dere grin when guys dey see deir period, no be only wari again nah wari yesterday. #HeadBurn head burn, but eriga say u nor fit use am cook party rice.

Everywhere must soft for we....I relax dey wait for your beep.
No mind dose ofurukpe organizers wei think say the street soft.
Erigga the real nicca with flows wei dirty pass native doctor pocket.
#iRepWarri100%

1 Like

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 7:17pm On Oct 02, 2014
frehage: SPECS...Quad core, 1G Ram, 8 or 16G Rom, may be corning G glass, 1280 * 720 4.5" or bellow 5" screen, 8 or 13MP, strong ba3, OTG. Budget...#21k.

Elephone P6i = #19,500
Jiayu G2f = #20,000
Leadgoo Lead1 = #22,000
Doogee DG2014 = #22,500
Kingsing S2 = #23,000
iNew i8000 = #24,000

Check through these listed ones, one of them should suit your needs. Thank you.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Udeani(m): 8:09pm On Oct 02, 2014
tyconcepts:

No factory fault so far.
Batteries are true capacities and work as stated.
No hardware issues also so far.
They are solid as the company stated. I won't stick my neck out for them if they not trusted and tested. Sold quite a few and still selling and no complains. You are safe....No cause for worries or fear.
Delivery to Enugu is usually same day via Agofure Parcel Service.
Thank you.
@doubletee13, tnks for the correction.. Peacemaranatha, just""""". Since you have it instock ma'am, I will like to pay tomorrow if a power bank can be included too..
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Udeani(m): 8:16pm On Oct 02, 2014
Ma'am TY... For the doogee dg550.. How much total and how many hours will it take the delivery to arrive my zone.. So I will know how heavy I take excuss at work 2mou
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 8:41pm On Oct 02, 2014
*******ORDERS FOR 2ND OCTOBER*******

* One pc Cube Talk 9x 2gb/16gb ordered by SirBigh.

* One pc Cube Talk 9x 2gb/32gb ordered by Imdee4real.

The only delays that would hold back these orders is this Chinese holidays in between but since the dices has being rolled out, achieving six for a win is the only way. smiley
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 8:44pm On Oct 02, 2014
Udeani: @doubletee13, tnks for the correction.. Peacemaranatha, just""""". Since you have it instock ma'am, I will like to pay tomorrow if a power bank can be included too..

Udeani: Ma'am TY... For the doogee dg550.. How much total and how many hours will it take the delivery to arrive my zone.. So I will know how heavy I take excuss at work 2mou

Oh dear. Doogee DG550 isn't in stock....Myself and peacemaranatha have a pending deal.
Mlais Note Pro is in stock...It was part of your want so you can opted for it wink
Romoss Sense4 10400mAh is available @ #4,500.
Can we work with that?

Delivery to Enugu is same day and as from 4pm-5pm latest.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Hardeshyna(m): 9:16pm On Oct 02, 2014
pgo17: my ear de ground gidigba share with me pls. Hw do i by pas the imei?
2B4A68CC my bb pin.. Add me nd put ur NL name so I go fit add u
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by peacemaranatha(m): 9:31pm On Oct 02, 2014
tyconcepts:

Oh dear. Doogee DG550 isn't in stock....Myself and peacemaranatha have a pending deal.
Mlais Note Pro is in stock...It was part of your want so you can opted for it wink
Can we work with that?

grin grin
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Udeani(m): 9:45pm On Oct 02, 2014
tyconcepts:

Can we work with that?

Osh!... Sorry.. I don't trust polymer battery in the case of mlais note cos dey are rear here... But no p. I will order the doogee dg550 by next week after the public holiday cos banks won't open mon and tue. Just wishing dia is one instock now.. All the same, tnks a lot.. Till den..
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Xtfield(m): 10:21pm On Oct 02, 2014
What 10" tab can you help me get and at what price. Also give me price for 7". Thanx.

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (146) (Reply)

Post Your Scrap/dead/faulty Phones For Sale Here / Computer Village (Ikeja) Price Guide / ♨️⭕️⚙️⏯️ BARELY USED Smart (Web 2.0) TVs..."⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.