Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,266 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:50 AM

HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE - Technology Market (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE (298237 Views)

Authentic Brand New and UK Used Phones,Tabs and Laptops. Come in / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / Anambra Swap(buy/swap Phones,tabs,pcs) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by peacemaranatha(m): 10:29pm On Oct 02, 2014
Xtfield: What 10" tab can you help me get and at what price. Also give me price for 7". Thanx.
So xtfied is also here? Hope u've gotten ur teachers or there is still vacancy?
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by peacemaranatha(m): 10:31pm On Oct 02, 2014
So xtfied is also here? Hope u've gotten ur teachers or there is still vacancy? smiley
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by pgo17(m): 11:17pm On Oct 02, 2014
Hardeshyna:
2B4A68CC my bb pin.. Add me nd put ur NL name so I go fit add u
noted when i get my jiayu 4rm ty i will ping u asap. Thanx.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 5:02am On Oct 03, 2014
JN1 I see you.

He preordered Leadgoo Lead1 and this would be his second dealing with tyconcepts. He has being there even before the tsunami smiley

1 Like

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 6:44am On Oct 03, 2014
Xtfield: What 10" tab can you help me get and at what price. Also give me price for 7". Thanx.

Good morning Xtfield the academician smiley
Please check out Cube Talk 10 and tell me if you like what you see.
Check out Cube Talk 79 also. Thank you.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 6:47am On Oct 03, 2014
Udeani:
Osh!... Sorry.. I don't trust polymer battery in the case of mlais note cos dey are rear here... But no p. I will order the doogee dg550 by next week after the public holiday cos banks won't open mon and tue. Just wishing dia is one instock now.. All the same, tnks a lot.. Till den..

I really don't understand what you mean by the bolded but I respect you choice/decision. Thank you.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 6:57am On Oct 03, 2014
peacemaranatha: Still keeping my doogee 550?

peacemaranatha: PlS tyconcept keep my doogee550. I will get it any moment b4 dis wk runs out am sure if others sees it here, they will love to get one

peacemaranatha: Hope this man is not trying to take my doogee550 from tyconcept? Smile.... For your information, its bøoked already & am recieving it frm tyconcept soon. If not for this frustrating bank manager, i should have been playing with this device. But next wk is not long. Smile......

Good morning Peacemaranatha,
How are you today? Please I already sold out the stock of Doogee DG550 over 3weeks ago cry You know how biz can get. But I would sort you out when you are ready to go please. Thanks.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by iscom(m): 7:45am On Oct 03, 2014
I need a phone with this specifications :
1)Android version 4.4
2)camera rear and front 13 +5
3)memory 16 +2gb
4)ppi 400 upward
5) resolution 1920 *1080 pixels 
6)screen 5 inch
7) mediatek 92
cool Mali 450
9) Gorilla Glass protection
10 battery 2500mah
11) dual sims
12) possibly hdml 5
13) 1gb RAM may be acceptable.
14) not more than N30k
iscom4real@yahoo.Com
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by iscom(m): 8:05am On Oct 03, 2014
Na only Chinese phones ona dey advertise? Weyti
happen to Nokia, Samsung, HTC, lg, lenovo etc ,advertise all phones
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 8:24am On Oct 03, 2014
iscom: Na only Chinese phones ona dey advertise? Weyti
happen to Nokia, Samsung, HTC, lg, lenovo etc ,advertise all phones

Abeg help us advertise the ones wei we no gree/forget to advertise grin Its called Division Of Labour.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by jimikata(m): 9:04am On Oct 03, 2014
Hardeshyna:
2B4A68CC my bb pin.. Add me nd put ur NL name so I go fit add u
Oga mi, make i add u too. Abeg, share the secret with me.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by iscom(m): 9:16am On Oct 03, 2014
tyconcepts:

Abeg help us advertise the ones wei we no gree/forget to advertise grin Its called Division Of Labour.
i don't know what you have in stock or can offer. Not everyone is a fans of Chinese phones, even though I am one. Though i need chikko with the above mentioned specifications. Thanks.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 12:08pm On Oct 03, 2014
iscom: i don't know what you have in stock or can offer. Not everyone is a fans of Chinese phones, even though I am one. Though i need chikko with the above mentioned specifications. Thanks.

On it Sir.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by peacemaranatha(m): 2:53pm On Oct 03, 2014
tyconcepts:

Good morning Peacemaranatha,
How are you today? Please I already sold out the stock of Doogee DG550 over 3weeks ago cry You know how biz can get. But I would sort you out when you are ready to go please. Thanks.
No problem, its an unexpected delay i dont knw it will b a little long as this. I will definitely buy it frm u just keep ur bonus promise for me. Am looking 4ward 2 next wk thur. Mon & tues public holiday. I understand u, am a business person too.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 5:03pm On Oct 03, 2014
:::::Our Wrist Watch Shop:::::

BRACELET UNISEX WRIST WATCH...LIVE PICTURES

Place Your Order Now!!!

Price = #1,200 one piece
#1,000 for 10pieces and above.

Call Or Whatsapp : 08036965028
BBM : 7F30D384

INTERNET PICTURE

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 03, 2014
tyconcepts: JN1 I see you.

He preordered Leadgoo Lead1 and this would be his second dealing with tyconcepts. He has being there even before the tsunami smiley
Thanks madam, was peeping from the shadow, don't know I was noticed. cheesy
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Andriodking: 8:06pm On Oct 03, 2014
I JUS HAVE ONE PHONE IN MIND
UMI C1
pls provide d full spec and accesseries for me and total cost to owerri and delivery time if u have it in stock am willing to pay on monday and collect it one monday i jus sold my gionee m2 and i need smart phone urgently d only thing that will chase me away is ur price looking forward to hearing from u thanks
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 8:43pm On Oct 03, 2014
Andriodking: I JUS HAVE ONE PHONE IN MIND
UMI C1
pls provide d full spec and accesseries for me and total cost to owerri and delivery time if u have it in stock am willing to pay on monday and collect it one monday i jus sold my gionee m2 and i need smart phone urgently d only thing that will chase me away is ur price looking forward to hearing from u thanks

@the bolded....I don't roll that way.
Full specs and accessories for UMI C1 here :::UMI C1:::
Not on stock by the way...Its a hottie, e no dey reach ground.
Courier from Warri >>>> Owerri = #1,500.
AndroidKing....Am forced to ask, where is your throne? tongue
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 8:47pm On Oct 03, 2014
JN1:
Thanks madam, was peeping from the shadow, don't know I was noticed. cheesy

Gold fish has got no hiding place...You are noticed and appreciated.
Meanwhile, your order is still cooking no thanks to this Chinese holiday. Thanks for your patience.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 8:48pm On Oct 03, 2014
peacemaranatha: No problem, its an unexpected delay i dont knw it will b a little long as this. I will definitely buy it frm u just keep ur bonus promise for me. Am looking 4ward 2 next wk thur. Mon & tues public holiday. I understand u, am a business person too.

Thanks for your absolute understanding. Your bonus is baked and iced smiley
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Hardeshyna(m): 12:39am On Oct 04, 2014
princeparis: This is my first post on NL with my new wife, cubetalk 9x 32gb version. It been tantalizing me.
The tablet is a beauty to behold. The pictures did no justice to the tab. It fully rooted. I initially find it difficult to gain root but Google is always ready. I flashed a rooted stock ROM. Funny I tot I would have issues with sdcard has is reported but my old techno 8gb card worked in it. Touch response is smooth. I have not noticed any bugs or lags. No hanging. Battery life is awesome. Imei has been change to BB. GLO BIS is working fine but not blazing with speed due to their yeye network in my area. I don't curse them tire, the thing no just pull data at all with full 3g.
@Ty, thanks for introducing me to my second wife. she is a great companion. You are 100% forgiven for the courier wahala.
Bro can u pls giv me ur bbm pin or ur email... I need to change my cube imei too buh all my efforts is tellin me "this command is not allowed in userbuild" av tried mobileuncle nd engineering mode...still d same... Pls help a broda out ll b expectin ur reply
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Hardeshyna(m): 12:43am On Oct 04, 2014
tyconcepts: :::::Our Wrist Watch Shop:::::

BRACELET UNISEX WRIST WATCH...LIVE PICTURES

Place Your Order Now!!!

Price = #1,200 one piece
#1,000 for 10pieces and above.

Call Or Whatsapp : 08036965028
BBM : 7F30D384

INTERNET PICTURE

Ty... Aw ll I get it I need 1??
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by princeparis(m): 2:22am On Oct 04, 2014
Hardeshyna:
Bro can u pls giv me ur bbm pin or ur email... I need to change my cube imei too buh all my efforts is tellin me "this command is not allowed in userbuild" av tried mobileuncle nd engineering mode...still d same... Pls help a broda out ll b expectin ur reply
Got the same error message too. You have to use the inbuilt engineering mode. How to do it is available here on NL. Dial one of this code on your phone call pad and follow instruction on how to send the AT command. Once it says message sent , restart the phone straight. Write the following in your dialler –
*#7465625# or *#*#3646633#*#
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Hardeshyna(m): 6:38am On Oct 04, 2014
princeparis:
Got the same error message too. You have to use the inbuilt engineering mode. How to do it is available here on NL. Dial one of this code on your phone call pad and follow instruction on how to send the AT command. Once it says message sent , restart the phone straight. Write the following in your dialler –
*#7465625# or *#*#3646633#*#
Av followed dat step too.... Its saying "AT command is msent" buh wen I reboot, d imei no change
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 7:27am On Oct 04, 2014
DISPATCHING

Mlais Note Pro dispatched to Port Harcourt for @SANTUSDOMINI.

Kingsing S2 dispatched to Lagos for @JOHNQUEEN.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by princeparis(m): 9:27am On Oct 04, 2014
give ur numba
Hardeshyna:

Av followed dat step too.... Its saying "AT command is msent" buh wen I reboot, d imei no change
You are on the right track. it is just that you are not sending the right command or imei. Give you numba
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by JohnQueen(m): 9:32am On Oct 04, 2014
tyconcepts:
DISPATCHING

Copy in position to receive.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by diamond88: 9:49am On Oct 04, 2014
tyconcepts:
DISPATCHING

How much is mlias note pro?
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 11:22am On Oct 04, 2014
diamond88:

How much is mlias note pro?

Mlais Note Pro = #35,000.
Thanks for your inquiry.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by altavista(m): 11:28am On Oct 04, 2014
HOW TO CHANGE IMEI ON CUBE TALK 9X & USE GLO BIS

1) Root your Cube 9x (Mine was rooted but I've heard it works without rooting too so try it without rooting if you can't root).
2) Back up your original Cube 9x IMEI. (I did this by writing it out on a jotter and also took a screenshot and saved it on my Cube 9x, Phone & PC)
3) Get your BB IMEI ready and keep it on standby.
4) Dial *#*#3646633#*#* on your Cube 9x dialer, this will open Engr Mode
5) Swipe to Connectivity, under Connectivity tap on CDS information, under CDS Information tap on Radio Information, then tap on Phone 1.
6) Then you'll see AT+ . Add a space between the T & + i.e It should be AT + and not AT+
7) Input the BB IMEI in this format AT +EGMR=1,7,”IMEI number here”
8.) Tap on the SEND AT COMMAND, if successful you should see a success report of "AT COMMAND sent" at the bottom of the screen.
9) Restart your Cube 9x and use *#06# to confirm if it has changed.
10) Subscribe to GLO BIS on a Blackberry phone by sending Comonth to 777 to get it activated immediately (This costs N1000 and you'll be credited with 3GB).
NB: Subscription can also be done with the Cube 9x but for faster activation and to be on the safe side, it is recommended to use a BlackBerry phone.
11) Browse for some minutes then remove the sim into your Cube 9x.
12) Create a new APN with blackberry.net and select it as default
13) Browse and download as much as your 3gb allows

Daz all.

Posted for TYConcepts

2 Likes

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Hardeshyna(m): 11:52am On Oct 04, 2014
altavista:
HOW TO CHANGE IMEI ON CUBE TALK 9X & USE GLO BIS

1) Root your Cube 9x (Mine was rooted but I've heard it works without rooting too so try it without rooting if you can't root).
2) Back up your original Cube 9x IMEI. (I did this by writing it out on a jotter and also took a screenshot and saved it on my Cube 9x, Phone & PC)
3) Get your BB IMEI ready and keep it on standby.
4) Dial *#*#3646633#*#* on your Cube 9x dialer, this will open Engr Mode
5) Swipe to Connectivity, under Connectivity tap on CDS information, under CDS Information tap on Radio Information, then tap on Phone 1.
6) Then you'll see AT+ . Add a space between the T & + i.e It should be AT + and not AT+
7) Input the BB IMEI in this format AT +EGMR=1,7,”IMEI number here”
8.) Tap on the SEND AT COMMAND, if successful you should see a success report of "AT COMMAND sent" at the bottom of the screen.
9) Restart your Cube 9x and use *#06# to confirm if it has changed.
10) Subscribe to GLO BIS on a Blackberry phone by sending Comonth to 777 to get it activated immediately (This costs N1000 and you'll be credited with 3GB).
NB: Subscription can also be done with the Cube 9x but for faster activation and to be on the safe side, it is recommended to use a BlackBerry phone.
11) Browse for some minutes then remove the sim into your Cube 9x.
12) Create a new APN with blackberry.net and select it as default
13) Browse and download as much as your 3gb allows

Daz all.

Posted for TYConcepts
Av tried it ooo!!! Still saying "AT command is Msent". Not changing imei
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Hardeshyna(m): 11:56am On Oct 04, 2014
princeparis:
give ur numba You are on the right track. it is just that you are not sending the right command or imei. Give you numba

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (146) (Reply)

Post Your Scrap/dead/faulty Phones For Sale Here / Computer Village (Ikeja) Price Guide / ♨️⭕️⚙️⏯️ BARELY USED Smart (Web 2.0) TVs..."⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.