Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,089 members, 7,811,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE - Technology Market (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE (298191 Views)

Authentic Brand New and UK Used Phones,Tabs and Laptops. Come in / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / Anambra Swap(buy/swap Phones,tabs,pcs) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by princeparis(m): 12:28am On Oct 07, 2014
Hardeshyna:
Fellow cube9x users dat av changed dere IMEI... Abeg mk una help me ooo... Am fedup here mehn... Av tried evrytin I knw buh its not changing... Av rooted it already.. And wen I send d AT command... Its sayin "command is msent" nd wen I reboot its still not changing... Attached is d screenshot... Mk una help me biko
Whatsapp number: 08085417882
BBpin:2B4A68CC
The error is in the way you write the imei. There should be no full stop in between the imei digits it should straight figures. no spaces or full stop in between the imei digits. The misconception is from the way BB imei are shown when you check them out. eg. 3475425896467946 not 35707590379.7677.9636

1 Like

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Hardeshyna(m): 6:11am On Oct 07, 2014
princeparis:

The error is in the way you write the imei. There should be no full stop in between the imei digits it should straight figures. no spaces or full stop in between the imei digits. The misconception is from the way BB imei are shown when you check them out. eg. 3475425896467946 not 35707590379.7677.9636
Thanks... Worked like magic...... Hugs nd kisses (no homo)
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by princeparis(m): 8:57am On Oct 07, 2014
Hardeshyna:

Thanks... Worked like magic...... Hugs nd kisses (no homo)
You welcome. Oya blaze Glo make them server complain.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Doubletee13(m): 9:31am On Oct 07, 2014
TY please check out Elephone G5 & G6 and list their specs, seems mouth watering.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by skribbles: 1:41pm On Oct 07, 2014
It's a week now since I received my cubetalk 9x 32g, so this review is way overdue.

Although I can't say much about the cube because I've not had time to really tango with it, I will be talking instead about this incredible lady whom I call *the grand matron of Nairaland technology market*.

Honesty, credibility, integrity, efficiency and great delivery of service is fast becoming a rare virtue amongst Naija Biz people, even among businesswomen. But this is one lady restoring the faith and the trust.

When I told a friend I preordered a tab, he could not believe I trusted someone I've never seen and committed such amount into her hands, he told me I have been scammed. I told him people who don't know me commit money into my hands too, and I deliver on promise, so I believe she wouldn't scam me. I'm glad I was right and he was wrong, and he's now a TY convert. 

Thanks TY for being an upright lady and delivering on promise. Chatting with you is like chatting with a very close buddie, it made doing business with you fun.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Hardeshyna(m): 4:18pm On Oct 07, 2014
princeparis:

You welcome. Oya blaze Glo make them server complain.
I dun finish d 3gb
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Hardeshyna(m): 4:19pm On Oct 07, 2014
skribbles:
It's a week now since I received my cubetalk 9x 32g, so this review is way overdue.

Although I can't say much about the cube because I've not had time to really tango with it, I will be talking instead about this incredible lady whom I call *the grand matron of Nairaland technology market*.

Honesty, credibility, integrity, efficiency and great delivery of service is fast becoming a rare virtue amongst Naija Biz people, even among businesswomen. But this is one lady restoring the faith and the trust.

When I told a friend I preordered a tab, he could not believe I trusted someone I've never seen and committed such amount into her hands, he told me I have been scammed. I told him people who don't know me commit money into my hands too, and I deliver on promise, so I believe she wouldn't scam me. I'm glad I was right and he was wrong, and he's now a TY convert. 

Thanks TY for being an upright lady and delivering on promise. Chatting with you is like chatting with a very close buddie, it made doing business with you fun.
Am glad u trusted her
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by IdeeEsperanza(m): 8:19pm On Oct 07, 2014
tyconcepts:

Happy October.
Doogee Turbo2 DG900 isn't officially released yet but am keeping tabs on it for sure. Courier to Yenagoa from Warri is #1,500.
Doogee can't ceased to amaze me with their phones, low priced and high specs.

Highlight Of Doogee Turbo2 DG900;

Model - Doogee DG900
Band - 2G: 850/900/1800/1900
         3G: WCDMA 850/2100MHz
OS - Android 4.4
CPU - MTK6592, Cortex-A7 Octa core, 1.7GHz
GPU - Mali-450
ROM - 16GB
RAM - 2GB
Display Size - 5 Inch Corning Gorilla glass3
Resolution - 1920*1080 pixels
Screen Color - 16000K Colors
Card Extend - Support TF card up to 64GB extended
Camera/Picture Resolution - Dual Cameras, 8.0MP front camera, 16.0MP back camera.

Obonganwan, any update on this?
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Udeani(m): 9:43pm On Oct 07, 2014
@ tyconcepts pls for the doogee dg550 we discused about weeks ago. How much total plus waybill will I have to forward to you plus the 1000mmah power bank?
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by sleemoon(m): 10:33pm On Oct 07, 2014
tyconcepts:

Wasiu the conductor is a damn right Nicca grin

IdeeEsperanza...Cube and Chuwi are on the down slide price now....Take advantage o!

Say that name you gave me again....I need to hear it for a sure Thursday wink
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 8:56am On Oct 08, 2014
Udeani:
@ tyconcepts pls for the doogee dg550 we discused about weeks ago. How much total plus waybill will I have to forward to you plus the 1000mmah power bank?

Good morning Udeani;
Not weeks ago but last week smiley
Doogee DG550 = Its #27,000
Romoss Sense4 10400mAh = #4,500
Waybill to Owerri = #1,500
Total = #33,000
Apologises for just responding now.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 8:57am On Oct 08, 2014
IdeeEsperanza:

Obonganwan, any update on this?

Lovely IdeeEsperanza, the Doogee DG900 is still not out ooo...We are still waiting on it like the coming of ***** cheesy
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 8:58am On Oct 08, 2014
Doubletee13:
TY please check out Elephone G5 & G6 and list their specs, seems mouth watering.

So sorry I kept you waiting on this dear,
Specs loading in a bit....Hang in there.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 10:42am On Oct 08, 2014
tyconcepts:
CUBE TALK10

Highlight;
* 10.1inch
* 1GB RAM/16GB ROM
* MTK8382 Quad core 1.3GHz
* 1280 x 800px
* OS 4.4.2 (KitKat)
* 2.0MP/5.0MP Camera
* OTG
* Single Sim
* 7500mAh Battery Capacity.

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 3:19pm On Oct 08, 2014
DISPATCHED

Elephone P6i with accessories dispatched via EMS to Makurdi, Benue State for Daniel.

Before Packaging

After Packaging @EMS

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by gustav25: 4:23pm On Oct 08, 2014
ty ,is your one plus cyanogen or color os ?
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Babanhajiya(m): 4:30pm On Oct 08, 2014
tyconcepts:
DISPATCHED

Elephone P6i with accessories dispatched via EMS to Makurdi, Benue State for Daniel.

Before Packaging

After Packaging @EMS

what is the price of the following phones?
Doogee DG310
elephone p6i
Kingsing S2
And how much can you send each one to Jos?
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 4:48pm On Oct 08, 2014
Babanhajiya:
what is the price of the following phones?
Doogee DG310
elephone p6i
Kingsing S2
And how much can you send each one to Jos?

Doogee DG310 = #15,000
Elephone P6i = #19,500
KingSing S2 = #23,000

Courier to Jos is via 2 methods;
EMS Speed Post (3working days) = #2,310
Delta Line Courier (36hours) = #2,500.

Thank you.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by prindu(m): 6:01pm On Oct 08, 2014
Hi ma, I hope it's still available. I'll be paying by morrow.... Pls I would prefer d white ( I just like white cheesy cheesy). Thanks!
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 6:13pm On Oct 08, 2014
tyconcepts:
Mlais Note Pro For CAFEDELUV

Being available since Thursday and awaits dispatch on the boss's order.

PS - Come carry your phone before I get too addicted to it grin

DISPATCHED ON WEDNESDAY & DELIVERED TODAY THURSDAY.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 8:32pm On Oct 08, 2014
prindu:
Hi ma, I hope it's still available. I'll be paying by morrow.... Pls I would prefer d white ( I just like white cheesy cheesy). Thanks!

Available on sale......Yes
But not on stock ATM....You can pre-order it.
16GB comes in White while 32GB comes in Black....I like the fact that you like White.... #TeamWhite
Thanks.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Doubletee13(m): 8:14am On Oct 09, 2014
Its another sales day here folks...In TY's style I say

Enter!
Bend down!!
Select!!!
smiley
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 5:35pm On Oct 09, 2014
skribbles:

Skribbles....I say your name with smiles. Thanks for believing in the TYCONCEPTS crusade wink
You are more than just a customer, you are close to a friend....
More on the Cube after you razzmatazz with it....Thank you maam. God bless you.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 7:52pm On Oct 09, 2014
* Part payment for Oneplus One 64gb by Rill.
* Full payment for Doogee DG550 by Udeani.
* Full payment for Cube Talk 9x 32gb by Prindu.
* Part payment for UMI C1 by a non nairalander referred by Weezii

More loading.....
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by JohnQueen(m): 9:19pm On Oct 09, 2014
Kingsing s2 review

Got my kingsing s2 from Ty and been playing with it. Here's what I can say about the phone.

Appearance
The phone is light. Screen is 5'' qhd ips but still very colourful.

Features
It supports KnockOn, to wake the S2 from stand-by mode I.e double tap to unlock or lock the home screen. Also supports air gestures, air call accept

Camera
Not great but still ok

Battery
It's only 2000mah but still serves for up to 5hrs. I don't play games much but listening to music and surfing and videos.

It is powered with 1.3ghz quad-core processor, 1gb ram and 8gb rom which is supported by the 16gb SD I got from Madam Ty. What's more it runs the latest Kitkat 4.4 os... Runs smoothly and fast.

In all its a good phone for the price. Anyone want a budget phone with nice specs, the kingsing s2 is what you go for.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Udeani(m): 9:26pm On Oct 09, 2014
tyconcepts:

Good morning Udeani;
Not weeks ago but last week smiley
Doogee DG550 = Its #27,000
Romoss Sense4 10400mAh = #4,500
Waybill to Owerri = #1,500
Total = #33,000
Apologises for just responding now.
not Owerri pls... ENUGU
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 3:55am On Oct 10, 2014
Udeani:
not Owerri pls... ENUGU

Correction noted... Sorry for the mix up. Waybill remains the same. Thank you.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Hardeshyna(m): 6:14am On Oct 10, 2014
Happy birthday to me @sleemoon ... Av got a perfect birthday gift (cube9xtalk) .... Mk una cum for ma party oooo
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 8:28am On Oct 10, 2014
Hardeshyna:
Happy birthday to me @sleemoon ... Av got a perfect birthday gift (cube9xtalk) .... Mk una cum for ma party oooo

Happy birthday my client, friend, corpersion.
May your days be long. May you be first among equals. May your going out and coming in be guided by the almighty. May favour envelope you as you serve our beloved country. Everything good will speak for you positively.....God bless you greatly today and always. Happy Birthday.

PS : Am easy to please, just a bottle of vanilla flavoured Jezlin and am good to go smiley
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by avi2612: 9:01am On Oct 10, 2014
Wats the price on oneplusone 64gb
Do u have it on ground or have to preorder and how
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 9:13am On Oct 10, 2014
avi2612:
Wats the price on oneplusone 64gb
Do u have it on ground or have to preorder and how

Oneplus One 64gb = #64,500
I don't have it on ground, its strictly on preorder.

How to preorder : After we conclude on your location,cost and everything, i'lI provide my account details, you make the deposit and I place the order then we wait 4-7days. Thank you.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 11:38am On Oct 10, 2014
Fresh Stock Available

* Elephone P6i
* iNew I8000

Be A Part

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (146) (Reply)

Post Your Scrap/dead/faulty Phones For Sale Here / Computer Village (Ikeja) Price Guide / ♨️⭕️⚙️⏯️ BARELY USED Smart (Web 2.0) TVs..."⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.