Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,533 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:59 PM

HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE - Technology Market (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE (298261 Views)

Authentic Brand New and UK Used Phones,Tabs and Laptops. Come in / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / Anambra Swap(buy/swap Phones,tabs,pcs) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 12:44pm On Oct 10, 2014
JohnQueen:
Kingsing s2 review

Got my kingsing s2 from Ty and been playing with it. Here's what I can say about the phone.

Appearance
The phone is light. Screen is 5'' qhd ips but still very colourful.

Features
It supports KnockOn, to wake the S2 from stand-by mode I.e double tap to unlock or lock the home screen. Also supports air gestures, air call accept

Camera
Not great but still ok

Battery
It's only 2000mah but still serves for up to 5hrs. I don't play games much but listening to music and surfing and videos.

It is powered with 1.3ghz quad-core processor, 1gb ram and 8gb rom which is supported by the 16gb SD I got from Madam Ty. What's more it runs the latest Kitkat 4.4 os... Runs smoothly and fast.

In all its a good phone for the price. Anyone want a budget phone with nice specs, the kingsing s2 is what you go for.

I know one day Kingsing S2 will make me proud. Enjoy your portable android phone package with features of Samsung.

1 Like

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 2:26pm On Oct 10, 2014
Available On Stock At The Moment

* Elephone P6i : 5inch, MTK6582 Quad core 1.3GHz, 960x540px resolution, 1GB RAM/4GB ROM, Dual sim (Standard + Micro), OS 4.4.2, 13MP Camera, OTG, 2100mAh battery @ #19,500.

* iNew I8000 : 5.5inch, MTK6582 Quad core 1.3GHz, 960x540px resolution, 1GB RAM/8GB ROM, Dual sim (Standard + Micro), OS 4.4.2, 8MP, OTA, OTG, 2270mAh battery @ #24,000.

Courier available nation wide.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by sleemoon(m): 4:15pm On Oct 10, 2014
tyconcepts:

Happy birthday my client, friend, corpersion.
May your days be long. May you be first among equals. May your going out and coming in be guided by the almighty. May favour envelope you as you serve our beloved country. Everything good will speak for you positively.....God bless you greatly today and always. Happy Birthday.

PS : Am easy to please, just a bottle of vanilla flavoured Jezlin and am good to go smiley
ose oremi....... av sent d vanilla flavored jezlin to u tru Agofure parcel...... it ll b delivered same time tomorrow.,, tnx
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by peacemaranatha(m): 6:22pm On Oct 10, 2014
Madam ty, is doogee 550 available now & if nt what of umc-1? I cant wait long
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 7:14pm On Oct 10, 2014
peacemaranatha:
Madam ty, is doogee 550 available now & if nt what of umc-1? I cant wait long

Smiling at the bolded...You have waited all this while and a little wait further won't hurt wink Already placed order for some stocks of Doogee DG550 that will be available next week. Secure yours!!!
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by peacemaranatha(m): 7:54pm On Oct 10, 2014
Alright. Waiting...... Suggest a low budget power bank that can be used for this phone. Am patiently waiting 4 this doogee, mine is secured already dont worry. What i nid is notification. Just notify my when the stock arrive but if it wil b frid nxt wk, i might run out of patient to pick umi c1 if its in stock.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Doubletee13(m): 8:59pm On Oct 10, 2014
tyconcepts:
Available On Stock At The Moment

* iNew I8000 : 5.5inch, MTK6582 Quad core 1.3GHz, 960x540px resolution, 1GB RAM/8GB ROM, Dual sim (Standard + Micro), OS 4.4.2, 8MP, OTA, OTG, 2270mAh battery @ #24,000.

Am eyeing this iNew I8000, seems like a pretty phone. Let's get the specs TY. Thanks.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by weezii(m): 9:38pm On Oct 10, 2014
TY please when the umi c1 is in stock please inform me
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by cafedeluv(m): 10:58pm On Oct 10, 2014
tyconcepts:
Mlais Note Pro For CAFEDELUV

Being available since Thursday and awaits dispatch on the boss's order.

PS - Come carry your phone before I get too addicted to it grin

I DON GO CARRY MY PHONE (SLEEK MLAIS NOTE PRO)

Received my phone on Wednesday or better still went for pick up of my phone (Mlais Note Pro) on Wednesday in Lagos.
The phone is sleek and came with lots of orisirisi smiley cheesy
Thanks

PS: Sorry for this late acknowledgement... Was busy caressing the phone grin

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by NONNYG: 11:17pm On Oct 10, 2014
cafedeluv:

Received my phone on Wednesday or better still went for pick up of my phone (Mlais Note Pro) on Wednesday in Lagos.
Thanks

the item you labelled "I don't know" is phone stand
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by cafedeluv(m): 11:33pm On Oct 10, 2014
NONNYG:
Lol! Labelled it that cos it refused to stand any phone sad
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by cafedeluv(m): 11:40pm On Oct 10, 2014
tyconcepts:

Cafedeluv locked on Mlais Note Pro...First business for October first, am tempted to add a little nudge to your package grin We see about that as we proceed.
Conversation flowed easily like talking to an old friend...He actually made me quote a lesser price for him with his flawlessness but I no mind grin

PS : If wishes were horses the wheels to the registry would have comes handy but someone beat you to it. tongue

Failed to find "the little nudge" sad
Still waiting though

1 Like

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Doubletee13(m): 6:25am On Oct 11, 2014
cafedeluv:

Thanks

Good morning bros. Please after the caressing with your Mlais Note Pro can you kindly do a detailed review for people like me that are getting interesting? Please.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 8:16am On Oct 11, 2014
weezii:
TY please when the umi c1 is in stock please inform me

Definitely Weezii...I will keep you in the know. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 8:18am On Oct 11, 2014
cafedeluv:

Failed to find "the little nudge" sad
Still waiting though

I didn't say you will "Find" a little nudge dear....I said am "Tempted" to add a little nudge.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 8:19am On Oct 11, 2014
NONNYG:

Thanks for the clarification smiley
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 8:37am On Oct 11, 2014
Doubletee13:

Am eyeing this iNew I8000, seems like a pretty phone. Let's get the specs TY. Thanks.

::::Live Pictures Of iNew I8000::::

Highlights
* 5.5inch
* MTK6582 Quad core 1.3GHz Cortex A7
* 960x540 resolution
* IPS capacitive full lamination
* 1GB RAM/4GB ROM
* Dual sim (Standard + Micro)
* Android 4.2.2
* 8MP
* OTG
* 2270 battery capacity

Price = #24,000.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by just2endowed: 9:52am On Oct 11, 2014
cafedeluv:

Thanks

A complete review of the phone will be highly appreciated..... Battery, performance, etc.
I am watching the phone in 3D and highly interested.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 2:17pm On Oct 11, 2014
::::Available In Stock At The Moment::::

* Elephone P6i : 5inch, MTK6582 Quad core 1.3GHz, 960x540px resolution, 1GB RAM/4GB ROM, Dual sim (Standard + Micro), OS 4.4.2, 13MP Camera, OTG, 2100mAh battery @ #19,500.

* Doogee DG2014 : 5inch, 1GB RAM/8GB ROM, OS 4.4, Dual Sim (Standard + Micro), 1280 x 720px, MTK6588 Quad Core 1.3GHz, OTG, 5MP/13MP, 1750mAh battery @ #22,500.

All communication channels remain the same ;

Call or Whatsapp : 08036965028
BBM : 7F30D384
Email : tyconcepts13@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 4:04am On Oct 12, 2014
Cube Talk 10 is landing....And its Epic smiley
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by hnkan(f): 6:52am On Oct 12, 2014
[quote author=tyconcepts post=27068054]Cube Talk 10 is landing....And its Epic smiley oh! i had to read again. Thought it was cube 9x o! pls when is it coming o?
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by lmdee4real: 12:27pm On Oct 12, 2014
great.........So wat about cubetalk 9x
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by esquire(m): 7:04pm On Oct 12, 2014
please madam ty i live in sango otta in ogun state and i discove that there is Agofure motor park at iyana ipaja which is nearer to my place than ojota, the question is ur package fit reach there abi na only ojota?
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 7:21pm On Oct 12, 2014
::::AND CUBE TALK 10 LANDED::::

More on this tomorrow!!!
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 7:29pm On Oct 12, 2014
esquire:
please madam ty i live in sango otta in ogun state and i discove that there is Agofure motor park at iyana ipaja which is nearer to my place than ojota, the question is ur package fit reach there abi na only ojota?

Good evening dear. Am not restricted to Ojota alone, I cut across every office of Agofure and give you the freedom to choose where to pick your orders smiley Your wish na my command.

1 Like

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 8:28pm On Oct 12, 2014
lmdee4real:
great.........So wat about cubetalk 9x

Just as discussed on BBM/Whatsapp.... Statuquo remain the same. Am sorry cry...Let's go for option B like I proposed.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 8:30pm On Oct 12, 2014
@Hnkan....Can't quote your post ma'am, plz let's talk on Whatsapp. Thank you.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by TheOnlyTrueOne(m): 9:10pm On Oct 12, 2014
Good evening TY, plz what's the cost of elephone g5 and inew i8000? I want/need to make a choice.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by JohnQueen(m): 11:33pm On Oct 12, 2014
Antutu benchmark for kingsing s2. Screen shots as follows...

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by jimikata(m): 6:29am On Oct 13, 2014
JohnQueen:
Antutu benchmark for kingsing s2. Screen shots as follows...
does the phone support USB on the go (otg) function?
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 7:23am On Oct 13, 2014
DISPATCHING

Cube Talk 9x 16GB to Port Harcourt for @SirBiGH. He has graduated from Ainol BW1 to Talk de TALK smiley

Thanks for being there and believing in the TYCONCEPTS crusade dear.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by SirBigH: 7:54am On Oct 13, 2014
tyconcepts:
DISPATCHING

Cube Talk 9x 16GB to Port Harcourt for @SirBiGH. He has graduated from Ainol BW1 to Talk de TALK smiley

Thanks for being there and believing in the TYCONCEPTS crusade dear.

My pleasure always doing business with you.... I have total trust and unshakeable confidence in your seemingly endless ability to deliver. Looking forward to receiving the "babe" later today.

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (146) (Reply)

Post Your Scrap/dead/faulty Phones For Sale Here / Computer Village (Ikeja) Price Guide / ♨️⭕️⚙️⏯️ BARELY USED Smart (Web 2.0) TVs..."⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.