Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,981 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:28 AM

HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE - Technology Market (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE (298310 Views)

Authentic Brand New and UK Used Phones,Tabs and Laptops. Come in / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / Anambra Swap(buy/swap Phones,tabs,pcs) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 3:39am On Oct 15, 2014
midworld:
good morning sis. sent you a watsapp message and text . please let me know if they are in stock .thanks. urgent please!

Good morning boss. Whatsapp and text message seen and responded to. Thanks.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by danchuzzy(m): 6:43am On Oct 15, 2014
cafedeluv:

I DON GO CARRY MY PHONE (SLEEK MLAIS NOTE PRO)

Received my phone on Wednesday or better still went for pick up of my phone (Mlais Note Pro) on Wednesday in Lagos.
The phone is sleek and came with lots of orisirisi smiley cheesy
Thanks

PS: Sorry for this late acknowledgement... Was busy caressing the phone grin

please sir... i would really appreciate a quick review of your new phone with its plenty orishirishi... especially its battery performance.
thank yu.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by TheOnlyTrueOne(m): 10:11am On Oct 15, 2014
My first tour with my iNew I8000 after full charge....Time to see beneath its beauty smiley BRB

Meanwhile since everyone is saying "Orishirishi" let me list the accessories that cane with this beauty ; Leather flip pouch, Screen guide, otg cable, USB cable, charger, user manual, phone holder, cable winder, earphone. This is really orishirishi

1 Like

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by sleemoon(m): 11:37am On Oct 15, 2014
tumixxo:

Hey esquire, sorry to bum in, I saw a post you put up in 2009 concering taking care of your hp pavillon laptop by cleaning and putting a new thermal paste. Please, I desperately nid a "thermal Paste" how do you think I can get it. I've searched lyk mad!
You re welcome to bum in here!! Buh dnt jst bum in alone.... Make sure you buy a cubetalk9x tablet.... U ll b glad u bum in here
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 2:51pm On Oct 15, 2014
tyconcepts:

* Cube Talk 10 dispatched to Uyo for @hnkan & cnnmagic....This would be their 3rd purchase, 1st was Cube Talk 9x 16gb, 2nd was Cube Talk 9x 32gb.

DELIVERED
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 4:30pm On Oct 15, 2014
Phones to expect from us;

* Oneplus One 64GB
* Elephone G5
* Uhappy Up520
* Leadgoo Lead 1
* UMI C1
* Doogee DG550

For all budget size smiley
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Doubletee13(m): 7:09pm On Oct 15, 2014
tyconcepts:

* Oneplus One 64GB
* Elephone G5
* Uhappy Up520
* Leadgoo Lead 1
* UMI C1
* Doogee DG550

Eyes on the Elephone G5.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 9:52pm On Oct 15, 2014
Doubletee13:

Eyes on the Elephone G5.

I have my eyes fixed on it too. How are you?
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Foxylutz(f): 11:31pm On Oct 15, 2014
TheOnlyTrueOne:
My first tour with my iNew I8000 after full charge....Time to see beneath its beauty smiley BRB

Meanwhile since everyone is saying "Orishirishi" let me list the accessories that cane with this beauty ; Leather flip pouch, Screen guide, otg cable, USB cable, charger, user manual, phone holder, cable winder, earphone. This is really orishirishi

read a review about it taking 1hr 30mins to charge from 10% to full. Is this true?
is it very sensitive to touch?
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Guytee(m): 1:36am On Oct 16, 2014
Plis... how much is One plus One... to Benue? N Cubetalk 9x 32GB
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 6:24am On Oct 16, 2014
Guytee:
Plis... how much is One plus One... to Benue? N Cubetalk 9x 32GB

Oneplus One 64gb = #66,500 while 16gb = #
Waybill to Benue via EMS (Its safer given the distance) = #2,350.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Guytee(m): 7:53am On Oct 16, 2014
Ok... price of Cube talk 9x 32 Gb... n 16GB One Plus?...if ts ok I'll send D Moni b4 weekend
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by iclass: 9:20am On Oct 16, 2014
tyconcepts:

* Oneplus One 64GB
* Elephone G5
* Uhappy Up520
* Leadgoo Lead 1
* UMI C1
* Doogee DG550

how much is the doogee 550, leagoo lead 1 and elephone g5 and when will you have them.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by enzo01(m): 11:55am On Oct 16, 2014
Pls what is the latest price of Samsung galaxy grand 2?
Both UK used and brand new?
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by SirBigH: 1:27pm On Oct 16, 2014
I promised a review of my cube 9x. I don't even know where to start from. Truthfully, everything about this tab mesmerizes me. Is the seamless transition of the touch screen, or the battery life, the good audio quality when listening to music, or the crisp crystal clear screen when watching videos, or the super browsing speed, or perhaps the display when am reading Pdf files?

Folks, cube 9x is the real deal. Tyconcepts, always delivering quality at a fair price. Get yours and enjoy what others have been enjoying. And yes, I typed this with the tab. And to add, the browsing speed is zoom zoom.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 3:14pm On Oct 16, 2014
enzo01:
Pls what is the latest price of Samsung galaxy grand 2?
Both UK used and brand new?

Sorry dear but we don't deal on Samsung. I have other phones I can recommend that would make you forget a Samsung grin
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by enzo01(m): 3:20pm On Oct 16, 2014
tyconcepts:

Sorry dear but we don't deal on Samsung. I have other phones I can recommend that would make you forget a Samsung grin
. and such phones will be..........?
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Mikados(m): 6:31pm On Oct 16, 2014
tumixxo:

Hey esquire, sorry to bum in, I saw a post you put up in 2009 concering taking care of your hp pavillon laptop by cleaning and putting a new thermal paste. Please, I desperately nid a "thermal Paste" how do you think I can get it. I've searched lyk mad!
call esquire :08083653423
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Mikados(m): 6:32pm On Oct 16, 2014
tumixxo:

call esquire :08083653423
next time inbox him or check appropriate thread!
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by MrTY(m): 6:42pm On Oct 16, 2014
enzo01:
. and such phones will be..........?

Oneplus One
Xiaomi Mi3/Mi4
Nubia Series

I think I would stop here......
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 8:29pm On Oct 16, 2014
iclass:

how much is the doogee 550, leagoo lead 1 and elephone g5 and when will you have them.

Sorry am just responding now....Today was the day almost everything went wrong but thank God for not giving us issues beyond our capabilities.
Doogee DG550 = #27,000
Leadgoo = #22,000
Elephone G5 = #24,000
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 8:32pm On Oct 16, 2014
MrTY:

Oneplus One
Xiaomi Mi3/Mi4
Nubia Series

Their names might not sound sexy enough but a tour beneath their beauty takes you to wonder land smiley
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 8:39pm On Oct 16, 2014
Apologises for being a little slow to updating this page like I use to. Its being tough lately on all angles and am just hanging on like the proverbial tough people.

Strategizing for the best way to deliver on every area of services has being challenging but in the end YOU will definitely be left smiling.

There is still TYCONCEPTS, we will always be here to deliver completely.

For everywhere there has being service failure, I apologise deeply and YES it will only get better.

Those you had one complain or the other, the fact that it has not being tended to doesn't mean it has being forgotten/ignored...You are constantly on my mind and in no distant time, it will all be rectified.

cc : whizbrain(Elephone P6i), tolu91(Kingsing S2), skribbles(Keyboard case)
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Mitchely: 9:05pm On Oct 16, 2014
This is long overdue, but better late than never. Just want to express my gratitude to TY for getting me the ifive mini 3gs. She helped me in narrowing down my choice to the tab, got it for a good price and kept me updated till it was delivered. It was delivered in good condition and I have been enjoying the sleek tab ever since. I struggled to trust her, but the reviews of satisfied customers made me take the leap of faith. Since we have never met, it was a big leap for me, but she delivered. Thanks TY!
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by sleemoon(m): 10:53pm On Oct 16, 2014
Mitchely:
This is long overdue, but better late than never. Just want to express my gratitude to TY for getting me the ifive mini 3gs. She helped me in narrowing down my choice to the tab, got it for a good price and kept me updated till it was delivered. It was delivered in good condition and I have been enjoying the sleek tab ever since. I struggled to trust her, but the reviews of satisfied customers made me take the leap of faith. Since we have never met, it was a big leap for me, but she delivered. Thanks TY!
She's really trustworthy..... I can bank my mom on her....
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by gregkuika: 11:31pm On Oct 16, 2014
I hv hd a lot of negative tins abt china phones n hw dey dnt last long,dats y m scared of gettin one
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by enzo01(m): 4:41am On Oct 17, 2014
MrTY:

Oneplus One
Xiaomi Mi3/Mi4
Nubia Series
. Hmmmmmmm! never heard of them but I think some pics will be nice!
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by gustav25: 7:11am On Oct 17, 2014
they are really nice phones but am gunning for the one plus

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 8:42am On Oct 17, 2014
gustav25:
they are really nice phones but am gunning for the one plus

They ain't just nice phones.....They are THE PHONES grin And you are gunning for the Oneplus One that doesn't equal Two.

cc : @ enzo01....You can't go wrong choosing one of these many wonders.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by gustav25: 9:01am On Oct 17, 2014
tyconcepts:

They ain't just nice phones.....They are THE PHONES grin And you are gunning for the Oneplus One that doesn't equal Two.

cc : @ enzo01....You can't go wrong choosing one of these many wonders.
abeg ty,whats the total cost of the 1plus to owerri

and whats the price of the nubia z7
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 10:12am On Oct 17, 2014
gustav25:
abeg ty,whats the total cost of the 1plus to owerri

and whats the price of the nubia z7

Gustav25, I guess I have answered you this exact question severally, check and let's move to other things. Thanks.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 10:14am On Oct 17, 2014
gregkuika:
I hv hd a lot of negative tins abt china phones n hw dey dnt last long,dats y m scared of gettin one

Where we have negatives....There also we have positives. Am wondering which phone ain't made, or assembled in China. Its all a matter of choice and your budget. Fear not.

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (146) (Reply)

Post Your Scrap/dead/faulty Phones For Sale Here / Computer Village (Ikeja) Price Guide / ♨️⭕️⚙️⏯️ BARELY USED Smart (Web 2.0) TVs..."⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.