Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,055 members, 7,810,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:08 PM

HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE - Technology Market (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE (298184 Views)

Authentic Brand New and UK Used Phones,Tabs and Laptops. Come in / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / Anambra Swap(buy/swap Phones,tabs,pcs) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by JohnQueen(m): 7:58am On Oct 13, 2014
jimikata:
does the phone support USB on the go (otg) function?
It does but haven't tried it yet..
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 10:37am On Oct 13, 2014
ANOTHER DISPATCHING

Elephone P6i with accessories + 32gb class 10 SD card dispatched to Yenagoa for @ JN1. He also believe in the TYCONCEPTS crusader since a first try convinced him smiley

God bless you and the good people of Yenagoa, Bayelsa State.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Doubletee13(m): 3:56pm On Oct 13, 2014
Its being a happy sales day....Spread the news and the joy. Keep you the good works "One woman mopol".

1 Like

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 13, 2014
tyconcepts:
ANOTHER DISPATCHING

Elephone P6i with accessories + 32gb class 10 SD card dispatched to Yenagoa for @ JN1. He also believe in the TYCONCEPTS crusader since a first try convinced him smiley

God bless you and the good people of Yenagoa, Bayelsa State.

Received with all the accessories. Thanks for yet another successful transaction. I feel like buying everything from you.
Thanks.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 6:42pm On Oct 13, 2014
tyconcepts:
DISPATCHED

Elephone P6i with accessories dispatched via EMS to Makurdi, Benue State for Daniel.

Before Packaging

After Packaging @EMS

DELIVERED
EMS delivered successfully and in one piece as usual. Mr Daniel is not a registered nairalander, he likes the "guest" appearance but below is what he has to say grin

AMEN!!!
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 6:54pm On Oct 13, 2014
Elephone P6i should be tagged "HOT" or "MOST WANTED". grin
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 10:41pm On Oct 13, 2014
tyconcepts:
DISPATCHING

Cube Talk 9x 16GB to Port Harcourt for @SirBiGH. He has graduated from Ainol BW1 to Talk de TALK smiley

Thanks for being there and believing in the TYCONCEPTS crusade dear.

DELIVERED SUCCESSFULLY
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 11:31pm On Oct 13, 2014
3 confirmed orders for Cube Talk 10 today.

PS : Its exhausted within 24hours of arrival grin

TALKing de TALK.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by TheOnlyTrueOne(m): 8:09am On Oct 14, 2014
iNew I8000 on my mind.... Impatiently waiting smiley
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by gustav25: 8:17am On Oct 14, 2014
ty please is your one plus running cyanogen or color os?
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by lukunini(m): 9:21am On Oct 14, 2014
Pls can someone give a honest comparism between gionee m2 and elephone p6i. Which shld i go for pls.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by prindu(m): 9:36am On Oct 14, 2014
Still eagerly waiting...d container neva land?
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 9:47am On Oct 14, 2014
lukunini:
Pls can someone give a honest comparism between gionee m2 and elephone p6i. Which shld i go for pls.

I use a Gionee M2 (infact I'm typing with the Gionee M2) and outside the battery life which is the major reason I bought the phone in the first place no other fascinating thing about it....Absolutely NOTHING.

As for Elephone p6i, you can't help but love it for its sleeky iPhone look-alike built, its display, its 4.4 OS, its 13MP crispy camera, its OTG function and fascinating users reviews.

1 Like

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 10:27am On Oct 14, 2014
gustav25:
ty please is your one plus running cyanogen or color os?

Cynaogen.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by pgo17(m): 10:32am On Oct 14, 2014
http://m.aliexpress.com/item/2042098608.html ty how can this be preodered? Pls
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 10:42am On Oct 14, 2014
All dispatch for today has being sent out;

* Cube Talk 10 dispatched to Uyo for @hnkan & cnnmagic....This would be their 3rd purchase, 1st was Cube Talk 9x 16gb, 2nd was Cube Talk 9x 32gb.

* Elephone P6i dispatched to Ilesha, Osun State for Mr Toyin (Guest nairalander)....This would be his 2nd purchase, 1st was THL W200S.

* Cube Talk 10 dispatched to Owerri for Mr Fisayo, a guest nairalander who after is 1st purchase of Ainol AX10 has being my eyes in Owerri, sold over 10pcs of different tabs via him.

* iNew I8000 dispatched to Auchi for @ TheOnlyTrueOne.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 12:25pm On Oct 14, 2014
pgo17:
http://m.aliexpress.com/item/2042098608.html ty how can this be preodered? Pls

It can be done same way. Pay, Patient and Receive grin
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 12:26pm On Oct 14, 2014
TheOnlyTrueOne:
iNew I8000 on my mind.... Impatiently waiting smiley

Dispatched smiley
Am patiently waiting for receival confirmation.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 12:29pm On Oct 14, 2014
tyconcepts:
Elephone P6i should be tagged "HOT" or "MOST WANTED". grin

Had 10pcs of Elephone P6i at as 10th October, just a piece left this minute.

Get lucky....Get the Elephant grin
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 2:42pm On Oct 14, 2014
JN1:

Received with all the accessories. Thanks for yet another successful transaction. I feel like buying everything from you.
Thanks.

Thanks for a chance again to be useful. Please every and any thing smiley
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by just2endowed: 2:46pm On Oct 14, 2014
Madam TY, i hope u still remember sammy,
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 2:54pm On Oct 14, 2014
just2endowed:
Madam TY, i hope u still remember sammy,

Which of the Sammy dear? Juggle my memory plz.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by just2endowed: 4:09pm On Oct 14, 2014
tyconcepts:

Which of the Sammy dear? Juggle my memory plz.

code name mlais note pro my mentor
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 5:04pm On Oct 14, 2014
just2endowed:

code name mlais note pro my mentor

Oophs....You are that guy. Now I know. Am buzzing you on Whatsapp in a bit grin
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by danchuzzy(m): 6:09pm On Oct 14, 2014
tyconcepts:

Oophs....You are that guy. Now I know. Am buzzing you on Whatsapp in a bit grin

madam TY please is the Mlais Note Pro still available?
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by TheOnlyTrueOne(m): 6:16pm On Oct 14, 2014
tyconcepts:

* iNew I8000 dispatched to Auchi for @ TheOnlyTrueOne.

Just received my order of iNew I8000 with all its accessories and personalized leather flip pouch in good condition. Thanks tyconcepts.

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 6:43pm On Oct 14, 2014
danchuzzy:

madam TY please is the Mlais Note Pro still available?

Alas Danchuzzy dropped by grin
You can get a Mlais Note Pro if you want it...All you have to do is want it.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 9:32pm On Oct 14, 2014
So today went well....
Some dispatch delievered. Others will be delivered successfully. Orders coming in, orders placed. Delays are apologised for, communication always on point.

We are TYCONCEPTS because of you!!!
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by SirBigH: 9:36pm On Oct 14, 2014
tyconcepts:

DELIVERED SUCCESSFULLY

Very true..... Picked up the parcel yesterday evening at Agofure Park here in PH. Still exploring the many wonders of this ruggedly cute device. I'll update us soon
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Udeani(m): 10:57pm On Oct 14, 2014
tyconcepts:
So today went well....
Some dispatch delievered. Others will be delivered successfully. Orders coming in, orders placed. Delays are apologised for, communication always on point.

We are TYCONCEPTS because of you!!!
patiently waiting for my doogee dagger
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by midworld: 12:40am On Oct 15, 2014
good morning sis. sent you a watsapp message and text . please let me know if they are in stock .thanks. urgent please!
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tumixxo: 12:48am On Oct 15, 2014
esquire:
please madam ty i live in sango otta in ogun state and i discove that there is Agofure motor park at iyana ipaja which is nearer to my place than ojota, the question is ur package fit reach there abi na only ojota?
Hey esquire, sorry to bum in, I saw a post you put up in 2009 concering taking care of your hp pavillon laptop by cleaning and putting a new thermal paste. Please, I desperately nid a "thermal Paste" how do you think I can get it. I've searched lyk mad!

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (146) (Reply)

Post Your Scrap/dead/faulty Phones For Sale Here / Computer Village (Ikeja) Price Guide / ♨️⭕️⚙️⏯️ BARELY USED Smart (Web 2.0) TVs..."⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.