Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,500 members, 7,816,190 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. - Technology Market (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. (1009925 Views)

My Traumatic Buying Experience With Acunon - Buy Plasma, Led, Lcd Smart Tv's / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions At Affordable Price / Plasma, Lcd And Other Electronic Repair Expert. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (566) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:58am On Jun 15, 2015
drkay:
Do u have a 42" LED TV? What's the last price? Can you deliver to abeokuta?
good morning,i do have a 42" lg led @ 60k last. And i can waybill it to abeokuta
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 6:03pm On Jun 15, 2015
Bump!
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by drkay(m): 7:45pm On Jun 15, 2015
acunon:
good morning,i do have a 42" lg led @ 60k last. And i can waybill it to abeokuta
New? Am interested, drop ur number here so that we can discuss further.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 8:06pm On Jun 15, 2015
drkay:

New? Am interested, drop ur number here so that we can discuss further.
London used, whatsapp 07010381875, call me 08062363420, bbm 79097482
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 8:58am On Jun 16, 2015
Good morning pals
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:48pm On Jun 16, 2015
Hola
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:07am On Jun 17, 2015
Halo,good morning
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 4:12pm On Jun 17, 2015
halo friends?
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:10pm On Jun 17, 2015
Hey!
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 6:00am On Jun 18, 2015
good morning
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 5:49pm On Jun 18, 2015
Bump!
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:20am On Jun 19, 2015
Bump
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 10:31am On Jun 20, 2015
Bump.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by OCTAVO: 12:40am On Jun 22, 2015
Do you have 42 inch Smart TV? If yes, what's the cost.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:02am On Jun 22, 2015
OCTAVO:
Do you have 42 inch Smart TV? If yes, what's the cost.
good morning bro,LG 42 inch Smart Tv ONLY is available at 65k last.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by OCTAVO: 8:58am On Jun 22, 2015
acunon:
good morning bro,LG 42 inch Smart Tv ONLY is available at 65k last.
Can you upload the pic here? My concern is that no one has patronised you on this thread. I read through the entire thread and couldn't find any testimony.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by uche715: 9:00am On Jun 22, 2015
OCTAVO:

Can you upload the pic here? My concern is that no one has patronised you on this thread. I read through the entire thread and couldn't find any testimony.
my friend pls dnt say rubbish on my thread, if you dnt want to buy pls leave dis thread.

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by uche715: 9:01am On Jun 22, 2015
My other account was banned for hours by the anti bot stuff, I will use dis account for a while.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by OCTAVO: 9:14am On Jun 22, 2015
uche715:
my friend pls dnt say rubbish on my thread, if you dnt want to buy pls leave dis thread.
Nawa o! Is that how you talk to people? You get small mind sha! Is there anything wrong with stating observation? Or is my observation not true? Now I see why there are no positive comments. I was even expecting some kind of assurance from you that there won't be problem. You think it's easy selling products online? People need positive reviews pls! And I can't find any here. Your attitude is something else. Why your body dey hot na?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by uche715: 9:51am On Jun 22, 2015
OCTAVO:

Nawa o! Is that how you talk to people? You get small mind sha! Is there anything wrong with stating observation? Or is my observation not true? Now I see why there are no positive comments. I was even expecting some kind of assurance from you that there won't be problem. You think it's easy selling products online? People need positive reviews pls! And I can't find any here. Your attitude is something else. Why your body dey hot na?
let me ask you, have you been observing my chats, my calls with my customers? If some one buys a thing from me i dnt beg that person to give review there on nairaland it depends on d person to, I have sold my product to lots of my customers in nairaland here and I haven't had any problem, why is it that u will come here and start saying trash to scare away potential buyers. What is wrong with you? How will you behave when some one comes to your thread and say shots about you. I dnt like it. My clients here knw me better. If you dnt want to buy pls leave.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by OCTAVO: 10:28am On Jun 22, 2015
uche715:
let me ask you, have you been observing my chats, my calls with my customers? If some one buys a thing from me i dnt beg that person to give review there on nairaland it depends on d person to, I have sold my product to lots of my customers in nairaland here and I haven't had any problem, why is it that u will come here and start saying trash to scare away potential buyers. What is wrong with you? How will you behave when some one comes to your thread and say shots about you. I dnt like it. My clients here knw me better. If you dnt want to buy pls leave.
You are getting it all wrong my guy. I am the potential customer here and your manner in talking to a potential customer is just something else. I'm not here to scare away anybody! You are the one scaring away people yourself with this attitude of yours. You don't even have soothing words to woo customers! You kept saying I'm posting rubbish/trash. I will never talk to a potential customer like that on my own thread mind you. And as for my thread, no one will post such cos there are diverse positive reviews from the very first 20 pages. Well, let your clients that knows you come up and say something to my post. You are talking as if I'm here to joke or something. I did a thorough search before I found this thread. I really want to buy. Even on Konga and Jumia, you find reviews and ratings! How come reviews doesn't bother you! We are talking about online here bro. Not a physical shop that you can choose to behave the way you want. Reputation is the key! You have to be nice to the core.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by uche715: 11:15am On Jun 22, 2015
When it comes to manners i bet u,u dnt ve it more like i do. Have we spoken before? U r d one that lack such courtesy because if u have one u wont write that since i dnt get a review i dnt have any clients,u speak wrong because u dnt knw me either, pride goes before a fall is an adage i walk on. Please and please stop replying my thread as ur causin a nuisance here . Thank you
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by uche715: 6:53pm On Jun 22, 2015
Bump!
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by uche715: 12:30pm On Jun 23, 2015
Halo peers
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by uche715: 5:56pm On Jun 24, 2015
Bump
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by uche715: 1:05pm On Jun 25, 2015
Halo!
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 9:07am On Jun 26, 2015
Am back for real!
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by ebrahym(m): 10:08am On Jun 26, 2015
Do you have home thearters? One that supports bluetooth? How much
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 1:57pm On Jun 26, 2015
ebrahym:
Do you have home thearters? One that supports bluetooth? How much
i do have a philips like new home theatre without its dvd machine bt has other complete set available. Though i dnt think it has a bluetooth bt it has other mouth watering specs.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 9:17am On Jun 27, 2015
Good morning people
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:14am On Jun 28, 2015
Bump!
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Nobody: 8:41am On Jun 28, 2015
acunon:
Cheap Sales of Plasma,Lcd and Led televison set is here for
good.If you are in any part of lagos, then don't miss this
part of good news, the sales of Samsung,Lg,Panasonic,
Philips,Sony,Bush and many more televison set of varying
size is here,we are located at Saint peter road Alaba
international market Ojo Lagos. don't let any one deceive
you by giving you fake and not lasting products. my goods
will be tested ten times in my shop before you leave and
even though you are from far, you can simply send friends
you know in lagos to inspect your goods before you can pay
and it will be sent to you via waybill. call 08062363420 for
enquiry about the price and location.
you can also hit me up on Whatsapp and on Bbm for more
info and pictures of what you are buying.
Whatsapp:07010381875
Bbm: 794C0FAC
pls endeavor to call for price and location for goods
inspection. thanks!
what's your shop number I need to come confirm things myself.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (566) (Reply)

Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.