Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,542 members, 7,816,315 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. - Technology Market (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. (1009984 Views)

My Traumatic Buying Experience With Acunon - Buy Plasma, Led, Lcd Smart Tv's / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions At Affordable Price / Plasma, Lcd And Other Electronic Repair Expert. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (566) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 9:35am On Jun 28, 2015
hilaomo:
what's your shop number I need to come confirm things myself.
king of PLASMA/LED in comet star plaza opposite saint peter church alaba intl market. WHEN DO YOU WANT TO COME?
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jun 28, 2015
acunon:
king of PLASMA/LED in comet star plaza opposite saint peter church alaba intl market. WHEN DO YOU WANT TO COME?
soon...
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:22am On Jun 29, 2015
Good morning fellas!
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by OlamusConsult(m): 5:11am On Jul 01, 2015
is lg 32lb580v-ta available?. if so..ao much??
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 6:07am On Jul 01, 2015
OlamusConsult:
is lg 32lb580v-ta available?. if so..ao much??
good morning,i dnt have that particular model bt i do have a 32" lg smart tv without satellite function at d rate of 50k
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by idsamoo(m): 9:57pm On Jul 02, 2015
acunon:
good morning,i dnt have that particular model bt i do have a 32" lg smart tv without satellite function at d rate of 50k

Pls I need LED,42" LG,Hw much?
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 9:13am On Jul 03, 2015
idsamoo:

Pls I need LED,42" LG,Hw much?
its 60k sir
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 1:45pm On Jul 03, 2015
Good day fellas!
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 12:00pm On Jul 04, 2015
bump
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 3:27pm On Jul 04, 2015
Bump!
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 8:46am On Jul 05, 2015
Top of the morning people!
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jul 05, 2015
please are this new or used tvs
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 3:23am On Jul 06, 2015
quibaby:
please are this new or used tvs
i sell both
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by vitality22(m): 10:57pm On Jul 06, 2015
Can one trust this guy to be real? I intend to pay money into his account. how genuine is he please? if you have bought a TV from him and he delivers the right product to you as discussed with him please let us know his genuineness.
thanks a bunch

3 Likes

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 5:11am On Jul 07, 2015
vitality22:
Can one trust this guy to be real? I intend to pay money into his account. how genuine is he please? if you have bought a TV from him and he delivers the right product to you as discussed with him please let us know his genuineness.
thanks a bunch
my brother Good morning,i knw its hard trusting one in this part of d world, bt my credibility in me after our first deal will roar as i dnt soil my hands into fraudulent activity. If u notice well after reading my thread you will see that there hasnt been any complain from any of my client that i didnt deliver or that i did deliver a different product except some bunch of E-diots who happens to derail my biz. And note that it did nt start today that i have received money from different client from nl even without seeing the pics of what they intend buying, those r the ppl that i trust and can even deliver on credit to them,So the choice is yours and i also await anyone who will testify for my goodwills. Thanks
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:11am On Jul 08, 2015
Good morning
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by nifemi25(m): 7:05pm On Jul 08, 2015
vitality22:
thanks a bunch

Good eveing bro, I can give you 100% assurance that you are dealing with the right person, I bought my plasma from him, I only got his contact from nairaland and I went to his office to inspect what I wanted to buy, have bought the plasma from 3 months ago and I haven't regretted doing business with him.

1 Like

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:43pm On Jul 08, 2015
nifemi25:

Good eveing bro, I can give you 100% assurance that you are dealing with the right person, I bought my plasma from him, I only got his contact from nairaland and I went to his office to inspect what I wanted to buy, have bought the plasma from 3 months ago and I haven't regretted doing business with him.
thank you my brother, God bless you!
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 6:51am On Jul 09, 2015
Bump!
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 8:33am On Jul 10, 2015
Good morning ppl

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 12:19pm On Jul 10, 2015
Halo!
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:39pm On Jul 10, 2015
Bump!
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by bowei(m): 9:29pm On Jul 10, 2015
whats your number pls
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by OlamusConsult(m): 2:32am On Jul 11, 2015
what are of ur available smart TVs... does it come with their magic remote?/?
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 9:00am On Jul 11, 2015
bowei:
whats your number pls
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 9:08am On Jul 11, 2015
OlamusConsult:
what are of ur available smart TVs...
does it come with their magic remote?/?
they are led:40",42",46",50",60". Plasma:43",51",50",60",63",64"
My tvs comes with original remote bt not magic remote. You can easily buy the remote from a remote seller at an affordable price in alaba.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by SwitchTel(m): 3:26pm On Jul 11, 2015
Just bought. Want to trade in for series 6 45'-50' TV. How much

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 3:47pm On Jul 11, 2015
SwitchTel:
Just bought. Want to trade in for series 6 42''-50'' TV. How much
hw many inches is that and what is the spec?
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by SwitchTel(m): 4:19pm On Jul 11, 2015
acunon:
hw many inches is that and what is the spec?

That's it

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 4:40pm On Jul 11, 2015
SwitchTel:

That's it
i can't see d model number,any way never mind. What series is it and what are the other features it has?
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by SwitchTel(m): 5:03pm On Jul 11, 2015
acunon:
i can't see d model number,any way never mind. What series is it and what are the other features it has?

Bros look at the picture. Everything is there. Save it and zoom in
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 6:37pm On Jul 11, 2015
SwitchTel:

Bros look at the picture. Everything is there. Save it and zoom in
my brother am sorry,am jst using a small nokia to browse,let chat on whatsapp or bbm so as to discuss further. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (566) (Reply)

Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.