Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. - Technology Market (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. (1007734 Views)

My Traumatic Buying Experience With Acunon - Buy Plasma, Led, Lcd Smart Tv's / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions At Affordable Price / Plasma, Lcd And Other Electronic Repair Expert. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (566) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 3:20pm On Jul 21, 2015
semid4lyfe:

I think he's projecting what he's browsing on his android device onto the TV via WiFi but I could be wrong.

OCTAVO, come and explain o
i guess he is using screen share via wifi with his android device.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by OCTAVO: 4:16pm On Jul 21, 2015
acunon:
are you using the smarthub to surf nairaland or?explain.

semid4lyfe:

I think he's projecting what he's browsing on his android device onto the TV via WiFi but I could be wrong.

OCTAVO, come and explain o
I'm browsing with the browser on my TV. There are pre-installed apps on my TV.

acunon:
i guess he is using screen share via wifi with his android device.
Nope, not using screen share. Browsing directly on my TV.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 4:25pm On Jul 21, 2015
OCTAVO:

I'm browsing with the browser on my TV. There are pre-installed apps on my TV.

Nope, not using screen share. Browsing directly on my TV.
ok,thought as much
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by SacBag(m): 7:42pm On Jul 21, 2015
acunon:
here is the 40"smart 3d
brand new or secondhand?
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by bowei(m): 8:20pm On Jul 21, 2015
acunon:
a newer model is available,i waited for you dat friday with the said model bt you didnt come, I sold it off to another nairalander. When are coming?

I love that " a newer model" I hope price wont go up!!! See you on Saturday
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 8:56pm On Jul 21, 2015
SacBag:
brand new or secondhand?
its a london used bt its slightly negotiable
bowei:

I love that " a newer model" I hope price wont go up!!! See you on Saturday
it surely will move up,till we see on saturday.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:17am On Jul 22, 2015
Good morning pals
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 5:20pm On Jul 22, 2015
Am back fellas,sorry for the delay
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 6:06am On Jul 23, 2015
Hello world!
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by specimen23(m): 7:50am On Jul 23, 2015
acunon:
Hello world!
goodmorning...do u hv any led tv below 50k, above 32 inches?
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 10:19am On Jul 23, 2015
specimen23:
goodmorning...do u hv any led tv below 50k, above 32 inches?
good morning sir,i can get you a 40" samsung for 52k sir.jst add me up
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 2:33pm On Jul 23, 2015
hit on me pals
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:47am On Jul 24, 2015
good morning pals
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 12:13pm On Jul 24, 2015
SAMSUNG SMART HUB 3D UE40ES6300UXXU FOR URGENT SALES AT 65K LAST

FEATURES

Picture/Display
40 " Diagonal Screen Size (Inch)
3D TV
Edge Lit LED
16:9 Aspect Ratio
200Hz
1080p resolution
1920x1080 pixels
Full 1080p HD
Game Mode
Intelligent Sensor
Wide Colour Enhancer

Manufacturers Technology Features
Full 3D
SKYPE Certified
Divx HD
USB Music Player
USB Media Player
USB Photo Viewer
dlna
BBC iPlayer
WiFi Built-in

Playback
DivX® Ultra
MP3 (MPEG-3)
MP4 (MPEG-4)
JPEG (JPEG/Image CD)
AVCHD

Recording
USB HDD Recording
Convenience
Freeview-HD
Freeview
Freesat HD
WiFi Ready
DLNA Certified
Teletext
EPG (Guide Plus+)
1000 Page Teletext Memory

Sound & Power Output
((SRS)) Surround Sound
10 W Power Output Per Channel
Dolby Digital Plus
Dolby Pulse
DTS 2.0

Connections
3 x HDMI Connections
1 x Component Video Connection
1 x Composite Video Connection
3 x USB 2.0 Connections
1 x Ethernet Connection
1 x Standard Scart Connection
1 x Headphone Socket
1 x PC D-Sub Connection

PC Input
1 S/PDIF Digital Audio Output

Accessories Supplied
Pedestal stand
User Manual
Mains Cable
Wall Bracket
2 pairs of Active 3D Eyewear/Glasses

Power,Weight & Dimensions
200mm x 200m Vesa Universal Wall Bracket Fitting
926.8 x 619.1 x 241.3mm Dimensions (W x H x D) With Stand
926.8 x 553.4 x 46.9mm Dimensions (W x H x D) Without Stand
11.6 (inc pedestal) Kg Unit Weight (Approx)
AC220 - 240V 50 / 60Hz Power Supply
63 W Power Consumption
0.30 W Standby Power Consumption

Network Access Features
YouTube
Love Film
BBC iPlayer
Facebook

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by uche715: 10:07am On Jul 25, 2015
Bump!
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by uche715: 7:44am On Jul 26, 2015
Good morning world,happy sunday
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by uche715: 1:50pm On Jul 26, 2015
Bump!
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by uche715: 10:04pm On Jul 26, 2015
good night
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by AsherStorm(m): 1:07am On Jul 27, 2015
acunon:
bro i have in no aspect seen Dtv work here in Nigeria,though u might get new stations when antenna is connected and searched,bt i ve never seen it display bt it may display via some advance hardwares or decoders. You can try

The whole screen of the samsung tv finally went blank totally and all it shows when I press "source" on the remote is a very small portion of the menu page where I can see "refresh" and "tool" faintly...

An engineer who checked it out in my presence said the flex board is the problem but can't be replaced cos its fixed to the screen thus I have to get another screen... Its really sad

Cc uche715
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by uche715: 6:59am On Jul 27, 2015
Good morning pals
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by uche715: 7:43am On Jul 27, 2015
AsherStorm:

The whole screen of the samsung tv finally went blank totally and all it shows when I press "source" on the remote is a very small portion of the menu page where I can see "refresh" and "tool" faintly...

An engineer who checked it out in my presence said the flex board is the problem but can't be replaced cos its fixed to the screen thus I have to get another screen... Its really sad

Cc uche715
That is one problem with this modern day appliances, they are making it in such a way that it will be hard to fix, you have no choice as to change its screen because that is the only solution to that predicament. If only you can muster courage and sell off that tv to get a tukunbo that will be better because the intended screen can be faulty and might start giving you heart ache and also the cost of the new screen might range between 15-25k depending on where to get it and you can add more to d above to get a led at 35-40k. My one kobo!
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by AsherStorm(m): 1:05pm On Jul 27, 2015
uche715:

That is one problem with this modern day appliances, they are making it in such a way that it will be hard to fix, you have no choice as to change its screen because that is the only solution to that predicament. If only you can muster courage and sell off that tv to get a tukunbo that will be better because the intended screen can be faulty and might start giving you heart ache and also the cost of the new screen might range between 15-25k depending on where to get it and you can add more to d above to get a led at 35-40k. My one kobo!

I wish you had a dispatch man who cld pick both the lg and this samsung from abeokuta and take it to your office as I can't bring them myself... Maybe you just buy the lg and help fix the samsung...
If that's possible, let me know how you can come take the 2 tvs
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 8:27pm On Jul 27, 2015
AsherStorm:

I wish you had a dispatch man who cld pick both the lg and this samsung from abeokuta and take it to your office as I can't bring them myself... Maybe you just buy the lg and help fix the samsung...
If that's possible, let me know how you can come take the 2 tvs
i dnt have a dispatch man, bt if you have any body in lagos u can send it to that person while that person brings it to me at alaba, i will help you sell the lg and use the funds to repair the Samsung screen for you.

1 Like

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by AsherStorm(m): 10:29pm On Jul 27, 2015
acunon:
i dnt have a dispatch man, bt if you have any body in lagos u can send it to that person while that person brings it to me at alaba, i will help you sell the lg and use the funds to repair the Samsung screen for you.
Pls give me your alaba office address
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by lakefist(m): 11:38pm On Jul 27, 2015
Bro Ur pin or what's app number. I need led TV 32 inches between 30-35k can I get?
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 1:02pm On Jul 28, 2015
AsherStorm:

Pls give me your alaba office address
comet star plaza opposite saint peter church alaba international ojo lagos.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 1:20pm On Jul 28, 2015
lakefist:
Bro Ur pin or what's app number.
I need led TV 32 inches between 30-35k can I get?
its available at 35k whatsapp 07010381875 bbm 79097482

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 1:39pm On Jul 28, 2015
NEW STOCKS CURRENTLY AVAILABLE, HIT ME UP

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 6:55pm On Jul 28, 2015
Bump!
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by OCTAVO: 8:33pm On Jul 28, 2015
acunon:
comet star plaza opposite saint peter church alaba international ojo lagos.
Boss, you got me confused that day o. cheesy Comet star plaza is beside Saint peter's church, not opposite. They are side by side, that's not opposite.

1 Like

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 11:04pm On Jul 28, 2015
OCTAVO:

Boss, you got me confused that day o. cheesy Comet star plaza is beside Saint peter's church, not opposite. They are side by side, that's not opposite.
lols, the church has another gate opposite the left side of the plaza. Bt thank you for the correction sha, its beside the plaza. Thanks again

1 Like

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 11:14pm On Jul 28, 2015
Mr omotayo, your 42" LG LED TV WILL BE SHIPPED TO ABEOKUTA TOMORROW , AND THANKS FOR THE TRUST YOU HAVE IN ME FOR MAKING PAYMENT BEFORE DELIVERY. THANKS AGAIN

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (566) (Reply)

Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) / Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<<

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.