Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

He Gave Me Bread But Took My Breath... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Gave Me Bread But Took My Breath... (1095 Views)

The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift / See What She Gave Me As My Xmas Hamper. / He Gave Me A Key To His Apartment - What Does This Mean? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Gave Me Bread But Took My Breath... by marvelck: 9:37am On Jun 30, 2014
My name is Nene, I used to be a super model before I got married. Met my husband at a social event, and we started dating afterwards. During this period, I was still modelling, and going for casting as well. Though Terry didn't complain about my modelling at first, but suddenly started showing his disapproval later. He felt I was doing it for money, and started giving me enough allowance just to make me stop my modeling job. After a while, I gave in to his demands, and stop modelling for good. He made sure I didn't lack anything, and was more than caring until we got married. That was when things took a turn for the worse. Soon after I started having kids, Terry's attitude towards me changed completely. He started keeping late nights, hanging out more with his friends, became less caring and abusive atimes towards me. And while I sit at home, taking care of our kids, and doing nothing, he's busy catching fun and living his dreams. How I wish I didn't listen to him and also pursued my dreams after graduating from school. Though I have a degree, I can't work cos of our kids. And besides, my husband wont allow me to work. Each time I bring up the matter, he keeps turning me down. Telling me he's given me everything to be happy and comfortable. And that a lot of women would be so happy and grateful to have what I'm enjoying as his wife. Says he needs me to be at home and take care of our kids. Sometimes I feel so sad and dejected. Never thought getting married would turn me into a fat 'pig' and a baby making factory as well. Cos, all I do now is to sit at home, tend to our kids, take/bring them back from school, eat, watch movies, eat, sleep and keep getting fat by the day, while Terry my once upon a loving husband is living his own dreams and catching fun. Though he has given me bread, but he has also taken my breath...
Re: He Gave Me Bread But Took My Breath... by Bunchersstab(m): 10:06am On Jun 30, 2014
Wats d title of dis Nollywood movie
pictures or idonbelievit
Re: He Gave Me Bread But Took My Breath... by jhydebaba(m): 10:12am On Jun 30, 2014
^^ Bread and Breath.

1 Like

Re: He Gave Me Bread But Took My Breath... by omoelu1(m): 12:12pm On Jun 30, 2014
Give and take lo'laye
Re: He Gave Me Bread But Took My Breath... by TyTymer(m): 12:24pm On Jun 30, 2014
Nice story. Bread to Breath pt1

1 Like

Re: He Gave Me Bread But Took My Breath... by xynerise: 12:25pm On Jun 30, 2014
jhydebaba: ^^ Bread and Breath.
The return of the bread
Re: He Gave Me Bread But Took My Breath... by myads890(m): 3:41pm On Jun 30, 2014
What kind of bread? Agege or sliced bread?
Re: He Gave Me Bread But Took My Breath... by Enegod(m): 4:30pm On Jun 30, 2014
OP has a history of starting threads, never
to return to them. Does she think there's a prize
for starting the most stupid threads?

1 Like

Re: He Gave Me Bread But Took My Breath... by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jun 30, 2014
He gave you bread but took your breath, so how does the ediot wants you to eat the bread? undecided
Re: He Gave Me Bread But Took My Breath... by Ranchhoddas: 4:46pm On Jun 30, 2014
Bread of death
Re: He Gave Me Bread But Took My Breath... by marvelck: 11:05pm On Jun 30, 2014
Its all about what if? We do have men who dont want their wives to work, rendering such women 'useless' at home. some men give their wives everything, and take away those things that could make her happy. like working, doing something rather than being idle or sitting at home. I believe all women should be allowed to aspire and also pursue their dreams.
Re: He Gave Me Bread But Took My Breath... by ERCROSS(m): 11:34pm On Jun 30, 2014
BREADing TINZ....
Re: He Gave Me Bread But Took My Breath... by ojun50(m): 11:47pm On Jun 30, 2014
U jst hv to accept that tins has turn out dis away, move on be happy and u will see dat life is too short to start thinkin of hw he took yr breath and gave u bread. If u keeping thinking or complain u will jst keep old on time.

(1) (Reply)

She Got Pregnant And Aborted It Without My Knowledge / HEELP HIM With Tips On How To Sustain A Conversation With The Opposite Sex / 9 Things Guys Do That Absolutely Annoy Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.