Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,013 members, 7,953,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:21 AM

HEELP HIM With Tips On How To Sustain A Conversation With The Opposite Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HEELP HIM With Tips On How To Sustain A Conversation With The Opposite Sex (1116 Views)

What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. / How To Start And Maintain An Online Conversation With A Stranger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HEELP HIM With Tips On How To Sustain A Conversation With The Opposite Sex by 2gbasky22(m): 1:33pm On Aug 18, 2014
Re: HEELP HIM With Tips On How To Sustain A Conversation With The Opposite Sex by lymelyte(m): 1:46pm On Aug 18, 2014
2gbasky22: Ok guys, lemme say I'm a learner in this field, Maybe its because am an introvert. But i seriously need to improve on this aspect of my life ASAP

#thanks in anticipation
can you sustain a conversation with a guy?
Actually the key to a lengthy and interesting convo,is asking her questions about her and listen attentively to what she says. You can actually talk more when you lisen..Everyone likes to talk about themselves..
Re: HEELP HIM With Tips On How To Sustain A Conversation With The Opposite Sex by 2gbasky22(m): 1:59pm On Aug 18, 2014
Then take a walk bro!
Re: HEELP HIM With Tips On How To Sustain A Conversation With The Opposite Sex by 2gbasky22(m): 2:00pm On Aug 18, 2014
lymelyte: can you sustain a conversation with a guy?

sure

football
politics
women
etc
Re: HEELP HIM With Tips On How To Sustain A Conversation With The Opposite Sex by hatux: 2:13pm On Aug 18, 2014
Na lie! For this 21st century...
Re: HEELP HIM With Tips On How To Sustain A Conversation With The Opposite Sex by Sunkyphil(m): 2:17pm On Aug 18, 2014
talk normally d same way u start convos on chat
Re: HEELP HIM With Tips On How To Sustain A Conversation With The Opposite Sex by Tundeiab(m): 3:25pm On Aug 18, 2014
2gbasky22: Ok guys, lemme say I'm a learner in this field, Maybe its because am an introvert. But i seriously need to improve on this aspect of my life ASAP

#thanks in anticipation
ask open ended questions and not questions that has straight to the point answers. It will help in prolonging your conversations.
Questions like what colour tickle your fancy and why? Instead of what is your favorite colour?
Re: HEELP HIM With Tips On How To Sustain A Conversation With The Opposite Sex by 2gbasky22(m): 4:01pm On Aug 18, 2014
Tundeiab: ask open ended questions and not questions that has straight to the point answers. It will help in prolonging your conversations.
Questions like what colour tickle your fancy and why? Instead of what is your favorite colour?

thanks!
#Noted
Re: HEELP HIM With Tips On How To Sustain A Conversation With The Opposite Sex by Nobody: 6:30pm On Aug 18, 2014
hatux: Na lie! For this 21st century...
Dey there
Re: HEELP HIM With Tips On How To Sustain A Conversation With The Opposite Sex by hatux: 6:52pm On Aug 18, 2014
BrownKnight:
Dey there
Seriously?
Re: HEELP HIM With Tips On How To Sustain A Conversation With The Opposite Sex by GreenBobo: 6:59pm On Aug 18, 2014
I Don't discriminate! I talk to everyone in like manner! Talk to them like you would a guy! It makes it a lot easier and surprisingly, girls appreciate amm o!!
Re: HEELP HIM With Tips On How To Sustain A Conversation With The Opposite Sex by 4wardever(m): 7:00pm On Aug 18, 2014
The level of your closeness to her would affect how she responds to your conversation.

Basically, you must look out for her interests and never be short of compliments. Women invest a lot of time to look good and the least you can do is to appreciate what you see.

You can take it further by asking her how long it took making her hair, nails and how she can combine it with work and all.

Guy, you've got to be intelligent and real.

Best of luck!
Re: HEELP HIM With Tips On How To Sustain A Conversation With The Opposite Sex by Nobody: 7:17pm On Aug 18, 2014
hatux: Seriously?
yup, alot of shy guys these days.
Re: HEELP HIM With Tips On How To Sustain A Conversation With The Opposite Sex by 2gbasky22(m): 7:36pm On Aug 18, 2014
4wardever: The level of your closeness to her would affect how she responds to your conversation.

Basically, you must look out for her interests and never be short of compliments. Women invest a lot of time to look good and the least you can do is to appreciate what you see.

You can take it further by asking her how long it took making her hair, nails and how she can combine it with work and all.

Guy, you've got to be intelligent and real.

Best of luck!

#noted
Re: HEELP HIM With Tips On How To Sustain A Conversation With The Opposite Sex by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 18, 2014
Be real and true to the conversation. It will flow like a do.pe cool
Re: HEELP HIM With Tips On How To Sustain A Conversation With The Opposite Sex by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 18, 2014
Go and read your books..
Re: HEELP HIM With Tips On How To Sustain A Conversation With The Opposite Sex by iamtewwy(m): 10:12pm On Aug 18, 2014
#amlearningtoo cheesy
Re: HEELP HIM With Tips On How To Sustain A Conversation With The Opposite Sex by Jarchi(m): 10:31pm On Aug 18, 2014
Slap her,come and tell your testimony bout the evalasting chat. #la_joke
don't let fear kill you start by greeting everybody u see irrespective of deir gender,u graduate by starting small convo and b4 u knw it u can keep a lengthy convo.
Was once an like u and dis was what I did,they call me talkative*dey thought I was tu cool to talk* naw even though am still and introvert
Next pls

(1) (Reply)

56 Funny Facts About A Woman / Help A Sister Plssss / Age is Not Just A Number.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.