Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Should I Text My Ex Boyfriend First - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Text My Ex Boyfriend First (3911 Views)

Woman Tries To Commit Suicide After Meeting ‘ugly’ Online Boyfriend First Time / Should I Text My Ex And Tell Him I Miss Him – I Need Answers / Should I Text Or Talk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Text My Ex Boyfriend First by joanrivers(f): 2:27pm On Jun 30, 2014
Should I text my ex boyfriend i miss him

Hi, i need an advice. i saw my exboyfriend today for the first time after we broke up. he walked next to me, but i was so nervous that i act like was in using my phone. he was with a friend and i hear he said hey in a silent tone, but didn't do anything. is good if i text him? and if i text him what should a say?

Relationship Coach Brad Browning teaches you how to get your ex back on his website http://www.BreakupCare.com

For those in the same situation as mine, just found this video on youtube and its helpful:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWKNcxjG7S0

Relationship Coach Brad Browning teaches you how to get your ex back on his website http://www.BreakupCare.com

1 Like

Re: Should I Text My Ex Boyfriend First by mstik(f): 2:30pm On Jun 30, 2014
Why should you text him? He's yer EX.... If he's gat anything to say to ya, he'll text you first... Since its obvious you gat nothin to say to him undecided

1 Like

Re: Should I Text My Ex Boyfriend First by apolonius(m): 2:31pm On Jun 30, 2014
He walked up to you for what exactly?What exactly are you saying?

Are you married?Is he married?If neither,what ended the relationship?Is he still asking for a revival?Do you want him back?

Your shared info is too limited for a reasonable advice.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Text My Ex Boyfriend First by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jun 30, 2014
no baby text me first nat ur ex. Am d new guy.
Re: Should I Text My Ex Boyfriend First by Burger01(m): 2:39pm On Jun 30, 2014
Forget him and move on with your life. Your ex knows you are vulnerable. He would want to exploit you and take undue advantage of you. This time around you would be X3 heartbroken when things go wrong. There are many fine guys out there. Don't cheapen yourself. Cheers.
Re: Should I Text My Ex Boyfriend First by MizMyColi(f): 2:47pm On Jun 30, 2014
joanrivers: he said hey in a silnet tone, but didnt do anyting. is good if i text him? and if i text him what should a say?
How Old is He and How Old are you?
Re: Should I Text My Ex Boyfriend First by mencade5(m): 2:52pm On Jun 30, 2014
joanrivers: Should I text my ex boyfriend i miss him

Hi, i need an advice. i saw my exboyfriend today for the first time after we broke up. he walked next to me, but i was so nervous that i act like was in using my phone. he was with a friend and i hear he said hey in a silnet tone, but didnt do anyting. is good if i text him? and if i text him what should a say?
you never see anything. Na long throat dey worry you so for there. Because he don make am now, you want come back abi?

If you like text am 100 text, my God in heaven will never allow you to have him back.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Text My Ex Boyfriend First by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jun 30, 2014
I hate Ladies without altitude and Class!

1 Like

Re: Should I Text My Ex Boyfriend First by Smuthx(m): 2:54pm On Jun 30, 2014
Forget your ex. Text me instead. My number is .......

1 Like

Re: Should I Text My Ex Boyfriend First by AfricanApple(f): 3:06pm On Jun 30, 2014
sweery, wat are u doing still thinking about ur ex, he is ur EX for christ sake, i mean he is past tense and should remain so. whatever makes u break up in d first place should make u never go back, u will end up hurting yourselves a second time. see eh guys mentality is different from ours o, u may be here thinking, 'we can work it out dis time' while he may be there thinking 'i missed dat kpekus, let me have some more taste'. ex is an ex and life goes on without dem.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Text My Ex Boyfriend First by crudedude(m): 3:51pm On Jun 30, 2014
MizMyColi: How Old is He and How Old are you?

Let me answer on her behalf. She is 16-19, boyfriend is 17-22. Don't even know how I know but I just know.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Text My Ex Boyfriend First by MizMyColi(f): 4:10pm On Jun 30, 2014
crudedude:

Let me answer on her behalf. She is 16-19, boyfriend is 17-22. Don't even know how I know but I just know.
Spot On, I think.

1 Like

Re: Should I Text My Ex Boyfriend First by publicenemy(m): 4:24pm On Jun 30, 2014
joanrivers: Should I text my ex boyfriend i miss him

Hi, i need an advice. i saw my exboyfriend today for the first time after we broke up. he walked next to me, but i was so nervous that i act like was in using my phone. he was with a friend and i hear he said hey in a silnet tone, but didnt do anyting. is good if i text him? and if i text him what should a say?

If you still like and care about him you should put ur ego in ur pocket and text him.

Just say "hey"

His reply will determine if he still cares as much as you do.

You never know,he may just be feeling the same way you are feeling right now.
Re: Should I Text My Ex Boyfriend First by amichaelz101(m): 4:24pm On Jun 30, 2014
mencade5: you never see anything. Na long throat dey worry you so for there. Because he don make am now, you want come back abi?

If you like text am 100 text, my God in heaven will never allow you to have him back.

looolz, dis man dεy vex oooh

1 Like

Re: Should I Text My Ex Boyfriend First by MizMyColi(f): 4:26pm On Jun 30, 2014
publicenemy:

If you still like and care about him you should put ur ego in ur pocket and text him.

Just say "hey"

His reply will determine if he still cares as much as you do.

You never know,he may just be feeling the same way you are feeling right now.
Are you advising her in this case to become the hunter, instead of the hunted? undecided undecided
Re: Should I Text My Ex Boyfriend First by publicenemy(m): 6:00pm On Jun 30, 2014
MizMyColi: Are you advising her in this case to become the hunter, instead of the hunted? undecided undecided

Nigerian ladies mentality.

1 Like

Re: Should I Text My Ex Boyfriend First by MizMyColi(f): 6:06pm On Jun 30, 2014
publicenemy:

Nigerian ladies mentality.
Shuo shocked is she not a Nigerian
Re: Should I Text My Ex Boyfriend First by himike247(m): 6:10pm On Jun 30, 2014
Learn How to get rid of your fear of approaching and meeting hot women. You can be as cool as a cucumber when you're chatting to these women online, but if you don't bring your A game to the table on the first date, it's all over red rover. But don't worry, after visit http://hookup.myspecialpackage.com, you will never worry about being a jittery mess again, scouts honor.

Re: Should I Text My Ex Boyfriend First by DocAdray(f): 7:11pm On Jun 30, 2014
LOL at comments...

Chai! Nairalanders, una wicked ohhh.
Re: Should I Text My Ex Boyfriend First by MizMyColi(f): 7:12pm On Jun 30, 2014
mstik: Why should you text him? He's yer EX.... If he's gat anything to say to ya, he'll text you first... Since its obvious you gat nothin to say to him undecided
Please What's the meaning of BITG?
Re: Should I Text My Ex Boyfriend First by publicenemy(m): 7:22pm On Jun 30, 2014
MizMyColi: Shuo shocked is she not a Nigerian

Yes she is,but if she still cares about him its possible he feels the same way.

its not a big deal if she takes the initiative.
Re: Should I Text My Ex Boyfriend First by publicenemy(m): 7:22pm On Jun 30, 2014
MizMyColi: Shuo shocked is she not a Nigerian

Re: Should I Text My Ex Boyfriend First by MizMyColi(f): 9:15pm On Jun 30, 2014
publicenemy:

In some School(s) of thought, You may be right.
Re: Should I Text My Ex Boyfriend First by publicenemy(m): 9:26pm On Jun 30, 2014
MizMyColi: In some School(s) of thought, You may be right.

I know you dis agree...but i for one would fall deeper in love with a lady who takes the innitiative with me...i care for those whom i am sure care about me.
Re: Should I Text My Ex Boyfriend First by MORNDEW(m): 9:56pm On Jun 30, 2014
AfricanApple: sweery, wat are u doing still thinking about ur ex, he is ur EX for christ sake, i mean he is past tense and should remain so. whatever makes u break up in d first place should make u never go back, u will end up hurting yourselves a second time. see eh guys mentality is different from ours o, u may be here thinking, 'we can work it out dis time' while he may be there thinking 'i missed dat kpekus, let me have some more taste'. ex is an ex and life goes on without dem.

dnt generalise guys sweerie we ar nt all d same som of us hv our brains ryt nd can work tins out. Nd u telin her move on, hv u heard of destiny?
Re: Should I Text My Ex Boyfriend First by MizMyColi(f): 5:23am On Jul 01, 2014
publicenemy:

I know you dis agree...but i for one would fall deeper in love with a lady who takes the innitiative with me...i care for those whom i am sure care about me.
when it comes to some school(s) of thought? Yes, I disagree....but you may be right though. Just not in this case....they seem like teenagers. smiley smiley
Re: Should I Text My Ex Boyfriend First by Bunchersstab(m): 5:27am On Jul 01, 2014
MizMyColi: when it comes to some school(s) of thought? Yes, I disagree....but you may be right though. Just not in this case....they seem like teenagers. smiley smiley

My NL crush, tnk God u survived d NL rapture!
Re: Should I Text My Ex Boyfriend First by MizMyColi(f): 5:55am On Jul 01, 2014
Bunchers stab:

My NL crush, tnk God u survived d NL rapture!
LoL..... cheesy on the contrary tho' I had to open another account. Same moniker and Picture.
Re: Should I Text My Ex Boyfriend First by AfricanApple(f): 6:29am On Jul 01, 2014
MORN DEW:

dnt generalise guys sweerie we ar nt all d same som of us hv our brains ryt nd can work tins out. Nd u telin her move on, hv u heard of destiny?
mr. man leave me jare, i'm not generalising, but it goes to most of u, most guys dont have brain talkmore of good thinking one
Re: Should I Text My Ex Boyfriend First by Bunchersstab(m): 7:33am On Jul 01, 2014
MizMyColi: LoL..... cheesy on the contrary tho' I had to open another account. Same moniker and Picture.

Re-incanation!
It feels gud knowing fully well u made it tru NL blast.
Nice havin u around.
Re: Should I Text My Ex Boyfriend First by MizMyColi(f): 8:05am On Jul 01, 2014
Bunchers stab:

Re-incanation!
It feels gud knowing fully well u made it tru NL blast.
Nice havin u around.
Thanks smiley Nice seeing you too.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Help Me To Help My Friend / In Date With A Maami-water / Dating A Nigerian Girl When You Are Broke Or Poor - 2019 Solution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.