Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,806 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:38 PM

My Relationship With Pinkjacket Is Over - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Relationship With Pinkjacket Is Over (3884 Views)

:re Trending Photo Of Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Today / It's Officially Over Between Me And Pinkjacket / Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Relationship With Pinkjacket Is Over by Airforce1(m): 2:24pm On Feb 17, 2016
So today I woke up feeling like I don't want to do these anymore.
Infact I've made up my mind to end it and no going back.

I've endured
I was loyal
I can't stand an over protective woman.

I can't stand a woman who don't want to see me talking to another girl or smile at any woman.

I can't stand a woman who is jealous and unfriendly to my female friends.

I love all my friends ..
That you see me talking to some girls doesn't mean you have something going on.

I'm done.
Re: My Relationship With Pinkjacket Is Over by Nobody: 2:26pm On Feb 17, 2016
Pinkjacket ko green jacket nii!!no go face ur music grin dey bobo urself!

15 Likes

Re: My Relationship With Pinkjacket Is Over by CaroLyner(f): 2:26pm On Feb 17, 2016
no one cares

14 Likes

Re: My Relationship With Pinkjacket Is Over by ssoftappless(m): 2:28pm On Feb 17, 2016
so hw may we help u? when will u release another cultural song?

2 Likes

Re: My Relationship With Pinkjacket Is Over by Juliaann(f): 2:31pm On Feb 17, 2016
Who this news go help now?
Airforce1 take your time o! undecided

13 Likes

Re: My Relationship With Pinkjacket Is Over by Nobody: 2:32pm On Feb 17, 2016
This con of yours has been bursted a long time ago. What i don't understand is the reason why you persist in it. What do you hope to achieve?

2 Likes

Re: My Relationship With Pinkjacket Is Over by menabae(f): 2:33pm On Feb 17, 2016
Now this is nt fanny et all
Re: My Relationship With Pinkjacket Is Over by Nobody: 2:36pm On Feb 17, 2016
U must be rili s!ck to think any1 here gives a flying fvck abt u or ur fake blackjacket.

U wie stil c yellowjumpsuit

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Relationship With Pinkjacket Is Over by bloomstar: 2:36pm On Feb 17, 2016
i thought you were sensible.....for your mind you na celeb?
guy you need to upgrade.
if you poo, you go come tell us... mad man

6 Likes

Re: My Relationship With Pinkjacket Is Over by dahreyM: 2:39pm On Feb 17, 2016
If you don't gv a fvck, like this post, if you do, share.

7 Likes

Re: My Relationship With Pinkjacket Is Over by chrisbaby24(m): 2:40pm On Feb 17, 2016
Haha...no mind dem airforce1...
But wait ooo...which day u go blow...upon say dem drop bomb for ur head...still u neva blow..!!! grin

5 Likes

Re: My Relationship With Pinkjacket Is Over by zinachidi(m): 2:41pm On Feb 17, 2016
chrisbaby24:
Haha...no mind dem airforce1...
But wait ooo...which day u go blow...upon say dem drop bomb for ur head...still u neva blow..!!! grin
downright hilarious.

1 Like

Re: My Relationship With Pinkjacket Is Over by jonaifame22(m): 2:42pm On Feb 17, 2016
So tell me which one suffered the most, the labia majora or the breasts? undecided
Re: My Relationship With Pinkjacket Is Over by cruzita(f): 2:46pm On Feb 17, 2016
jonaifame22:
So tell me which one suffered the most, the labia majora or the breasts? undecided
the labia minora lol

1 Like

Re: My Relationship With Pinkjacket Is Over by cruzita(f): 2:46pm On Feb 17, 2016
undecided so u are done with your other self

1 Like

Re: My Relationship With Pinkjacket Is Over by Nobody: 2:48pm On Feb 17, 2016
cool

1 Like

Re: My Relationship With Pinkjacket Is Over by pinkjacket9(f): 2:49pm On Feb 17, 2016
you're not telling the truth you ungrateful mommy's boy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Relationship With Pinkjacket Is Over by Nobody: 2:53pm On Feb 17, 2016
My two year old niece will laugh et your childishness, deal with your brouhaha offline, these peeps really don't give a blah about you n your pinkjacket

1 Like

Re: My Relationship With Pinkjacket Is Over by Airforce1(m): 2:54pm On Feb 17, 2016
pinkjacket9:
What's the truth?
Re: My Relationship With Pinkjacket Is Over by Maxi112: 2:55pm On Feb 17, 2016
pinkjacket9:
stop this rubbish young boy.. and grow up

4 Likes

Re: My Relationship With Pinkjacket Is Over by Airforce1(m): 2:58pm On Feb 17, 2016
pinkjacket and I ain't the same person please

1 Like

Re: My Relationship With Pinkjacket Is Over by pinkjacket9(f): 3:06pm On Feb 17, 2016
Airforce1:
What's the truth?
don't worry
Re: My Relationship With Pinkjacket Is Over by valdes00(m): 3:21pm On Feb 17, 2016
prettythicksme:
Pinkjacket ko green jacket nii!!no go face ur music grin dey bobo urself!
m sorry for quoting... if I may ask, wic music r u talking abt.... His dead music career dat can neva ressurect or wot... jus curious

1 Like

Re: My Relationship With Pinkjacket Is Over by SlazzyK(m): 3:27pm On Feb 17, 2016
Was it not the both of you that we saw enjoying Val's day together!
Na so relationship go dey break after Valentine.
Re: My Relationship With Pinkjacket Is Over by czarr(m): 3:28pm On Feb 17, 2016
How do you breakup with yourself...please undecided

10 Likes

Re: My Relationship With Pinkjacket Is Over by Aremu01(m): 3:44pm On Feb 17, 2016
This guy needs to grow up

1 Like

Re: My Relationship With Pinkjacket Is Over by Airforce1(m): 3:50pm On Feb 17, 2016
It feels good to be free again.

Time to channel my energy and time into something more meaningful.

Thank you all for the sweet comments.

And please for the last time .. pinkjacket and I ain't the same person.

Won't say tha again.

Blessings kiss kiss
Re: My Relationship With Pinkjacket Is Over by zadok60: 4:03pm On Feb 17, 2016
mehn you don't have to come online to discuss such issue here Airforce1...you dey Bleep up big time.Anyways,this pinkjacket9 has been my e-crush for a long time now,i would not mind if you totally free her for me,i love them jealous if u dnt knw...u never value what you have until you lose it..see as u dey disgrace yourself dey think say u dey disgrace d babe...
Re: My Relationship With Pinkjacket Is Over by NiGeRianTr0ll(m): 4:05pm On Feb 17, 2016
Bruh,you need a better PR team. I am not feeling your publicity stunt one bit.

#Signs you no go blow lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: My Relationship With Pinkjacket Is Over by GoldenJulius(m): 4:06pm On Feb 17, 2016
haha, thats how they row like eggroll....
Re: My Relationship With Pinkjacket Is Over by Nobody: 4:07pm On Feb 17, 2016
jonaifame22:
. Definitely labia minora!!! Lolzz
Re: My Relationship With Pinkjacket Is Over by midehi2(f): 4:09pm On Feb 17, 2016
mtcheeew

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies With Big Stomach May Not Find A Marriage Partner. / Why You Should Not Bother Yourself Having A Relationship With Any Lady. / Reason Why Woman Always Pull Their Bra Immediately

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.