Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,096 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Keep The Spark Going In Your Relationship: Learn From This Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Keep The Spark Going In Your Relationship: Learn From This Guy (752 Views)

I Tried Going in but Was Just To Tight To Enter / Crazy Ways To Spark Up Your Relationship / I Don't Feel The Spark Anymore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Keep The Spark Going In Your Relationship: Learn From This Guy by stecy4real: 9:14pm On Jun 30, 2014
My name is Dayo,am a typical Nigerian guy and I cherish my Fridays a lot; I get to hang out with the sickest guys every Friday night and secondly, It’s another escape from my nagging and boring wife. I get confused sometimes on whether she’s my mother or my wife. Don’t get it twisted; I love her pieces. It just gets complicated; like I wish we never got married…marriage has turned her into something that doesn’t amuse me. I wish she was still the adventurous, charming, high spirited lady I dated for five years. A lot of people say its unethical for married guys to be found in a club, but I wish everyone won’t be too quick to judge and understand that people look for fun to run away from their problems; they just want to breathe, like me. I forgot to say that I work in Guarantee Trust Bank along Lekki, I love my job and my job loves me, maybe its because I’m the senior banking officer. Lol. This particular morning, a lady breezed into my office. My heart raced faster because I had not sighted anything this beautiful in a long while. She wasn’t the typical slender Barbie, in fact, she was a bit chubby but her smile, cuteness and…I was tripped. “Hi Good morning! Your ATM has swallowed my card!” She laughed, unlike a typical customer that would ram you. I just tried to form Boss laughter… “Good morning, You know what? I’d personally make sure they get it out for you, but not today. Can you wait till Monday?” I smiled “GTB shaaa! OK, can I just drop my number so you could call me up or just text when its ready so I don’t come twice? Please? My name is Nancy” She blinked her eyes in a funny way. “Sure” I smiled We exchanged numbers. What a lucky Friday! So it was 10:00pm and I headed to the club…as usual my friends were chilling for me. My wife had called a couple of times, I just ignored it. She knows I’m never home Friday nights. “Look at you!” I heard someone say. I raised my head and it was the ATM lady-Nancy. “Wow, look at you too!” http://nd4real..com/2014/06/keep-spark-going-in-your-relationship.html
Re: Keep The Spark Going In Your Relationship: Learn From This Guy by lokito: 10:17pm On Jun 30, 2014
And bankers have time to run this long lengthy one page shii they call blog. Huh?

Nonetheless, I learnt something from your touching story. Nice write up
Re: Keep The Spark Going In Your Relationship: Learn From This Guy by DECOtech(m): 11:02pm On Jun 30, 2014
Ehen
stecy4real: I heard someone say. I raised my head and it was the ATM lady-Nancy. “Wow, look at you too!” l
Continu... What happened next?
Re: Keep The Spark Going In Your Relationship: Learn From This Guy by Charbless(m): 12:08am On Jul 01, 2014
I'm tinking of calling my ex B to the O-O and apologizing ryt away

(1) (Reply)

Tolerance / Guys' Is This True???? / See This Pics N U Will Find True Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.