Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,187 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Why Do Nigeria Men Prefer Male Child To Female Child - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why Do Nigeria Men Prefer Male Child To Female Child (24076 Views)

How Many Language Do Nigeria Have And Can You Name Your Language? / Female Child Contesting For King In Her Mother's Side / Rude Nigeria Men: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigeria Men Prefer Male Child To Female Child by kingston277(m): 9:10pm On Jul 04, 2014
frankben: silliest quote i've ever gotten grin
Come on, you know what you wrote was funny. grin
Re: Why Do Nigeria Men Prefer Male Child To Female Child by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jul 04, 2014
kingston277:
Come on, you know what you wrote was funny. grin
amongst everyone who's been to this thread, you're the only one who finds it funny... I tire 4 you o
Re: Why Do Nigeria Men Prefer Male Child To Female Child by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 04, 2014
kingston277:
Your posts are veering to parity with ayanle's posts with of abnormal font and tons of negativity for anything African.

..and why is this thread 117 pages long? I think it was even well over 1000 pages long prior to the attack.
https://www.nairaland.com/897396/where-south-africa-without-white
You are indolent and very shallow in reasoning. Using italic font is just a way to distinguish my posts so that I can easily reach for them any time. Saying the truth about Africa is negativity to all those who don't want to admit the reality on ground. I will keep airing my views based on my opinions and truth of the matter.

What is wrong in a thread having 117-page long? The military thread is well over 1000 pages within a short time and it doesn't mean everything there is trolling. Only to a primitive man it is trolling to have long page. Jeez! You are clueless, dude!
Re: Why Do Nigeria Men Prefer Male Child To Female Child by kingston277(m): 10:35pm On Jul 04, 2014
all4naija: You are indolent and very shallow in reasoning. Using italic font is just a way to distinguish my posts so that I can easily reach for them any time.
Is that not what the moniker, quote option, post pages, etc are for undecided

Saying the truth about Africa is negativity to all those who don't want to admit the reality on ground. I will keep airing my views based on my opinions and truth of the matter.
Most of Africa's problems a have previously been diagnosed by other, less biased, more educated people of this forum and in books. So what is and isn't a factor as already been covered, you are free to read them and educate yourself. All that is left is waking people up about it. Thanks for the input though. cool
https://www.nairaland.com/1179342/blacks-educated-feel-inferior-dr
This is a good start to fixing these issues by objective thinking Africans.

What is wrong in a thread having 117-page long? The military thread is well over 1000 pages within a short time and it doesn't mean everything there is trolling.
So you think a racially charged thread meant to incite conflict is ok even when it well over 1000 pages(before the hack)? You don't think its strange that your moniker appears every minute as the last poster all the way since the thread began?

Only to a primitive man it is trolling to have long page. Jeez! You are clueless, dude![/i]
And what are you, advanced? grin
Are you a cyborg of something, because that seems to be your favorite word for everything you don't like.
Lol, just like the whiteman. You both have yet to prove you are advanced socially.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigeria Men Prefer Male Child To Female Child by zelda4u: 12:09am On Jul 06, 2014
I think its not just Nigerian, most men in general prefer to have male kids..
Re: Why Do Nigeria Men Prefer Male Child To Female Child by Joshuadon: 4:47pm On Jul 08, 2014
thank you all for your very insightful points and views ............
Re: Why Do Nigeria Men Prefer Male Child To Female Child by dataideas: 12:46pm On Nov 03, 2017
Re: Why Do Nigeria Men Prefer Male Child To Female Child by Probz(m): 7:45pm On Nov 03, 2017
It’s old school. Father and daughter’s how it goes these days.
Re: Why Do Nigeria Men Prefer Male Child To Female Child by Probz(m): 7:46pm On Nov 03, 2017
dataideas:
ARE MALE CHILDREN STILL WORTH MORE THAN FEMALES?

It’s nearly 2018. Drop that outdated rubbish.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Omabe Masquerade Festival In Enugu Ezike, A Nairalander's Village (Photos) / African Languages And Cultures Need To Be Eliminated As Soon As Possible. / South South: Nigeria's Pride Through Diversity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.