Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,207 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

33 Year Old Man Commits Suicide In Ogun State, After Fiancée Dumps Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 33 Year Old Man Commits Suicide In Ogun State, After Fiancée Dumps Him (2288 Views)

Femi Fani-kayode Writes Lovely Piece For Precious Chikwendu, His Fiancée / Man Commits Suicide After Fiancée Dumps Him / My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

33 Year Old Man Commits Suicide In Ogun State, After Fiancée Dumps Him by lalasticlala(m): 7:16am On Jul 01, 2014
Tragedy struck at the Onikolobo area of Abeokuta, Ogun State on Saturday when a 33-year-old man, Oluwatosin Otaiku, stabbed himself to death after his fiancee, Olaogun Oluwatoyin, discontinued the relationship.

PUNCH Metro gathered that Otaiku killed himself after his woman told him she was no longer interested in the relationship.

After the girlfriend made a U-turn, the deceased was said to have become worried, and this made neighbours, who were aware of the development, to intervene. Efforts were made to reconcile them.

On one of such occasions, an eyewitness said the duo was invited to discuss in privacy inside a shop at Safari junction in Onikolobo.

Otaiku was said to have hid a knife in his pocket, prepared to end it all if there was no truce.It was further gathered that Olaogun stood her ground and maintained that she could not continue with the relationship.

On hearing this unfavourable verdict, the deceased reportedly brought out the knife from his pocket which made Olaogun to run out of the shop, thinking she was the target.Olaogun was said to have immediately alerted neighbours who rushed into the shop and met the deceased stabbing himself.He was said to have been rushed to the Mercy Hospital in the Panseke area of Abeokuta.From there, he was referred to the Federal Medical Centre, Idi-Aba, also in Abeokuta, but he died on the way to the hospital.
The case was said to have been reported at the Adigbe Police Division and policemen were sent to the scene for investigation.

While they took the remains of Otaiku to the Ijaye General Hospital mortuary, three other people were whisked away in a Hilux Van marked, NPF 7092 C.

The State Police Public Relations Officer, Muyiwa Adejobi, a Deputy Superintendent of Police, confirmed the incident, adding that the police were still holding on to Otaiku’s remains until a postmortem examination would be carried out.

Adejobi explained that the command was still examining the statements by the suspects and eyewitnesses.

He said,

“The lady is still with us, she is still our suspect for now until we carry out a proper investigation on the corpse.

“We need some time to study the statements, but the expert’s opinion is to carry out a postmortem on the body which we are going to do. I can assureyou that the command will do the needful in order to get to the root of the incident.”

http://www.punchng.com/metro-plus/man-commits-suicide-after-fiancee-dumps-him/

Re: 33 Year Old Man Commits Suicide In Ogun State, After Fiancée Dumps Him by bizngr(f): 7:17am On Jul 01, 2014
UnAfrican
Re: 33 Year Old Man Commits Suicide In Ogun State, After Fiancée Dumps Him by Tallesty1(m): 7:30am On Jul 01, 2014
RIP bro, this is what you get when you love the wrong person.
Re: 33 Year Old Man Commits Suicide In Ogun State, After Fiancée Dumps Him by hugelyendowed: 7:34am On Jul 01, 2014
he probably committed suicide because the girl tohtoh toooooo sweeeeeet and he can't imagine staying without such a sweet puccinni .
Re: 33 Year Old Man Commits Suicide In Ogun State, After Fiancée Dumps Him by ICEKID334(m): 7:41am On Jul 01, 2014
Nah mumu em b
Re: 33 Year Old Man Commits Suicide In Ogun State, After Fiancée Dumps Him by Nobody: 7:46am On Jul 01, 2014
Very silly!

Underlines d strength of human passion!

The only good thing is that he did not take out his 'frustration' on the lady.

RIP!!!

1 Like

Re: 33 Year Old Man Commits Suicide In Ogun State, After Fiancée Dumps Him by hugelyendowed: 7:46am On Jul 01, 2014
after now , d girl will move over to another guy.

infact while he was committing suicide , d girl was probably giving another man head.
Re: 33 Year Old Man Commits Suicide In Ogun State, After Fiancée Dumps Him by lalasticlala(m): 8:25am On Jul 01, 2014
hugelyendowed: after now , d girl will move over to another guy.

infact while he was committing suicide , d girl was probably giving another man head.

didn't u read where they said d police is still detaining d girl?
Re: 33 Year Old Man Commits Suicide In Ogun State, After Fiancée Dumps Him by moneybag100: 11:57am On Jul 01, 2014
He surely didn't acted on his right senses...The girl must have used voodoo on him to lured him to the relationship at first......and the side effect was what happened when the girl decided to leave him.....no true Nigerian man will do that.
Re: 33 Year Old Man Commits Suicide In Ogun State, After Fiancée Dumps Him by lilmax(m): 12:43pm On Jul 01, 2014
He is not yet a man
Re: 33 Year Old Man Commits Suicide In Ogun State, After Fiancée Dumps Him by Lordabas: 1:02pm On Jul 01, 2014
People should try to understand that our relationship can never be larger than life. It hurts to be dumped especially when you are d one that loves d more but it doesn't call for suicide. sad

3 Likes

Re: 33 Year Old Man Commits Suicide In Ogun State, After Fiancée Dumps Him by dytbabe: 1:05pm On Jul 01, 2014
Na wa o
Smh

My colleagues said I shld say
Koni kure ooo
grin grin grin grin
Re: 33 Year Old Man Commits Suicide In Ogun State, After Fiancée Dumps Him by crackhaus: 1:14pm On Jul 01, 2014
Pathetic.. Like really, who in his right senses kills himself because of one woman

1 Like

Re: 33 Year Old Man Commits Suicide In Ogun State, After Fiancée Dumps Him by cococandy(f): 3:51pm On Jul 01, 2014
No wonder she left him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 33 Year Old Man Commits Suicide In Ogun State, After Fiancée Dumps Him by cococandy(f): 3:54pm On Jul 01, 2014
It's easy to envisage someone taking poisin,slashing their wrists or hanging themselves when they desperately do not want to live anymore.

But stabbing oneself? That's just too lipsrsealed
She must have seen who he is on the inside.
Good riddance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 33 Year Old Man Commits Suicide In Ogun State, After Fiancée Dumps Him by Lorlaahlozz: 3:59pm On Jul 01, 2014
Ise aye....
Re: 33 Year Old Man Commits Suicide In Ogun State, After Fiancée Dumps Him by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jul 01, 2014
smh

RIP
Re: 33 Year Old Man Commits Suicide In Ogun State, After Fiancée Dumps Him by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 01, 2014
Lordabas: People should try to understand that our relationship can never be larger than life. It hurts to be dumped especially when you are d one that loves d more but it doesn't call for suicide. sad
Re: 33 Year Old Man Commits Suicide In Ogun State, After Fiancée Dumps Him by Ninilowo(m): 10:24pm On Jul 01, 2014
Ode.
Re: 33 Year Old Man Commits Suicide In Ogun State, After Fiancée Dumps Him by fitzmayowa: 11:32pm On Jul 01, 2014
Finally those chasing him from his village finally succeeded...

Rest In Pieces
Re: 33 Year Old Man Commits Suicide In Ogun State, After Fiancée Dumps Him by shizzle11(m): 12:38am On Jul 02, 2014
ok, bye!
Re: 33 Year Old Man Commits Suicide In Ogun State, After Fiancée Dumps Him by Nobody: 8:20am On Jul 02, 2014
how are we sure he wasnt lured to dat place and stabbed by both.
Dont conclude swiftly...things are happening.
Re: 33 Year Old Man Commits Suicide In Ogun State, After Fiancée Dumps Him by Nobody: 8:37am On Jul 02, 2014
I doubt there is anyone on this planet who is worth losing your life for
Re: 33 Year Old Man Commits Suicide In Ogun State, After Fiancée Dumps Him by lalasticlala(m): 11:03am On Jul 02, 2014
Mondisweets: I doubt there is anyone on this planet who is worth losing your life for

exactly
Re: 33 Year Old Man Commits Suicide In Ogun State, After Fiancée Dumps Him by Krisgift(f): 8:23am On Jul 03, 2014
He sure has a big problem!The gal should thank God that she left the relationship alive.some one that is capable of taking his own life will not have regard for another's life.
Re: 33 Year Old Man Commits Suicide In Ogun State, After Fiancée Dumps Him by hugelyendowed: 3:12pm On Jul 03, 2014
Krisgift: He sure has a big problem!The gal should thank God that she left the relationship alive.some one that is capable of taking his own life will not have regard for another's life.
Re: 33 Year Old Man Commits Suicide In Ogun State, After Fiancée Dumps Him by eghos12(m): 5:28pm On Jul 03, 2014
ayah may his so rest in peace.

But wait o since na sucide na hell fire strait
Re: 33 Year Old Man Commits Suicide In Ogun State, After Fiancée Dumps Him by Skykid1208(m): 8:12pm On Jul 03, 2014
RIP (return If Posible), because of a girl Chai!!! Dearis God oooo.... But i c dis coming 2 1 of my guy
....the guy's girl don even toast me b4,she go dey tell me say she no like d guy say she just like d guy as a friend say she no luv am,when 3 of us sidown dey talk she go just dey side me,she dey do d guy shege i dey even pity am,sumtimes if she start that rubish i go just give 1 excuse 2 leave them, sorry 2 say ooo but d girl no even fine self and d guy nai worst,so he gat no choice than 2 dey bear with her, there was a day d girl told him she dont luv him nd he knelt down 2 beg her with tears in his eyes (he told me,when he did i was like wat da Fu*k is wrong with U,cant U c dis girl dont like U I do tell him sumtimes though,it nearly brought problem between us so i stop 2 dey tell am tinz about her,cos she has like 5 secret guys,she been won add me but i no gree)

i c dis kind of tin coming 4 my friend but d tin is that he would neva listen 2 anybody!!!!
Re: 33 Year Old Man Commits Suicide In Ogun State, After Fiancée Dumps Him by hugelyendowed: 9:02pm On Jul 03, 2014
Skykid1208: RIP (return If Posible), because of a girl Chai!!! Dearis God oooo.... But i c dis coming 2 1 of my guy
....the guy's girl don even toast me b4,she go dey tell me say she no like d guy say she just like d guy as a friend say she no luv am,when 3 of us sidown dey talk she go just dey side me,she dey do d guy shege i dey even pity am,sumtimes if she start that rubish i go just give 1 excuse 2 leave them, sorry 2 say ooo but d girl no even fine self and d guy nai worst,so he gat no choice than 2 dey bear with her, there was a day d girl told him she dont luv him nd he knelt down 2 beg her with tears in his eyes (he told me,when he did i was like wat da Fu*k is wrong with U,cant U c dis girl dont like U I do tell him sumtimes though,it nearly brought problem between us so i stop 2 dey tell am tinz about her,cos she has like 5 secret guys,she been won add me but i no gree)

i c dis kind of tin coming 4 my friend but d tin is that he would neva listen 2 anybody!!!!

u 4 chop clean mouth
Re: 33 Year Old Man Commits Suicide In Ogun State, After Fiancée Dumps Him by 2romantic: 9:25pm On Jul 03, 2014
this is pathetic

nobody is worth dying for
Re: 33 Year Old Man Commits Suicide In Ogun State, After Fiancée Dumps Him by Exponental(m): 10:20pm On Jul 03, 2014
Pls I need his ATM n pssword.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unclad Man Cake (pix) / Man Attempts To Commit Suicide Because He Was Forced To Marry An Ugly Bride / Should This Be Called True Love (pix) ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.