Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,198 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

For The Guys; Wake up call - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For The Guys; Wake up call (3862 Views)

When You Wake Up At Night And You See Your Girlfriend Like This. / Why Do Guys Wake's Up Like Dis Every Mrng..? / Why Do Girls Wake Up At 27 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

For The Guys; Wake up call by bioduneberry(m): 10:53am On Jul 01, 2014
I came across this write-up and decided to share it here. This is an excerpt from the original article.

★★★★★★EDITED★★★★★★

It is sad to see how some guys just willingly choose to be daft and dense even after crossing the level of reasoning in this age and era of enlightenment. No doubt every guy must have had to pass through the aisle of stupidity and immaturity in growing and relating with the opposite sex.

From placing bets to bragging about how many you've smashed to keeping long chains of girlfriends to the struggle to be recognised as a ladies man. Life comes in stages and phases. As we grow and advance in stages, we should leave certain phases of our lives behind. But some guys are just eternally stuck!

There was a time being a boy and doing silly boyish things were excusable. Its just not normal as a grown man if you still do things like a boy. Having a string of girlfriends doesn't make you a hot "happening" young man it only makes you a hot "happening" fool.

Look at it this way: you're in your twenties, stuck with the silly idea that men can marry whenever they want while women can't, you're struggling with a job where you're paid 60k per month. You've got 4 girlfriends and you want to impress each one. You were probably able to save 200k from previous monthly earnings. You take the 1st girlfriend out on a date and buy her some nice things because you want to gain easy access to her pants. Before you know it, you've spent 50k on her. You buy an android phone worth 45k for girlfriend 2, you take girlfriend 3 out for shopping and spend 30k then you take girlfrnd 4 clubbing to pop bottles and spend 50k and another 20k for the hotel you and her lodged in for the night, all withdrawn from your bank account. Do the math: that's 195k on four gals to gain what? Sex? smh!

Please how does this make you hot? Can't you see how silly you are? You'll probably feel like you're winning because you're smashing pu**y. But I've got news for you bro. You are losing big time because if its the sex that makes you think you ain't loosing, you're probably too high on stupidity to notice you're a big time loser.

[b]• You're losing money

• Losing valuable time

• Losing sense of reasoning and direction.

• Expending energy on things that eventually yield no positive gains for you.

• You're losing your essence with each girl you sleep with.

The ladies you're frolicking around with are on the other hand are:

• Stacking cash and gift items on the tab of your foolishness.

• She may not need to struggle as hard as you before she gets married to an already made guy and enjoys her life. While you'll be stuck trying to work and make back all you spent foolishly.

As a young man with prospects:

• Work hard as in hustle real hard and keep it clean for ur own good.

• Develop a healthy saving habit.

• Invest if you have what it takes. Its called making hay while the sun shines. Don't go spending it all on vain things. "I used to be rich, I used to have money is story".

• Chase after women less so you can focus on Your hustle.

• Get yourself just one woman who loves you and make plans for your future with her.

• Put your back into it and be man enough to see it through. Marry that good woman that loves you and start a family as soon as possible.
[/b]
Incase you don't know, you need to have atleast 20 years of good intimate relationship with your wife. You owe her that much if not more. So if you are planning to get married at 35 or 40 because you feel you can afford to play around because a man has all the time in the world, please think again. How do you plan to stay young and strong enough for your woman to give her 20years of you? As a man once you're 50, you'll start experiencing a decline in ur health then comes the mid-life crisis. How will you have the strength then to bring up your kids whom you bore late in life? Please I know its not as easy as I make it sound but you can atleast stop jumping around and running after shadows... its a start.

cc: Lalasticlala

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: For The Guys; Wake up call by bioduneberry(m): 11:49am On Jul 01, 2014
jamesosedebamen: If you need sugar mummy,daddy lesbian and sexmate here comes (G.S.M.D:C)for free and easy connection if interested call our Mr shola on 08075779874 for more details.terms and condition apply

Mr man, kindly delete the thrash you put up here. angry

3 Likes

Re: For The Guys; Wake up call by ggrin(f): 10:34am On Aug 26, 2014
undecided
Re: For The Guys; Wake up call by Nobody: 2:51pm On Aug 26, 2014
This Op likes long post o
Re: For The Guys; Wake up call by SortCode(m): 4:09pm On Aug 26, 2014
story for the gods
Re: For The Guys; Wake up call by fnep2smooth(m): 4:11pm On Aug 26, 2014
grin
this guy funny
Re: For The Guys; Wake up call by bioduneberry(m): 11:13pm On Aug 26, 2014
ggrin: undecided

lipsrsealed undecided gini kwa?
Re: For The Guys; Wake up call by bioduneberry(m): 11:14pm On Aug 26, 2014
fnep2smooth: grin
this guy funny

smiley
Re: For The Guys; Wake up call by bioduneberry(m): 11:19pm On Aug 26, 2014
missyhorlah: This Op likes long post o

The post wasn't meant for you, so do the needful.
Re: For The Guys; Wake up call by ggrin(f): 11:40pm On Aug 26, 2014
bioduneberry:

lipsrsealed undecided gini kwa?
Re: For The Guys; Wake up call by Houseofglam7(f): 12:13am On Aug 27, 2014
*yawns,after 1st paragraph.*
Re: For The Guys; Wake up call by Tymax(m): 1:26am On Aug 27, 2014
Fact!
Re: For The Guys; Wake up call by Nobody: 9:25am On Aug 27, 2014
OP hapu ifa, how many guys earning 60k nd below spend money on gals, buy fone, shopping etc for naija. If I hear. E no dey happen. Naija guys wey tear eye finish even d made ones spend little talk more of broke guys. Mayb ur post is not for here sha. Anyway u try
Re: For The Guys; Wake up call by Nobody: 9:58am On Aug 27, 2014
I support the write up 100%. Now we regret some things we did..
Re: For The Guys; Wake up call by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 27, 2014
bioduneberry:

The post wasn't meant for you, so do the needful.
cheesy tongue
Re: For The Guys; Wake up call by tobiboss(m): 2:56pm On Aug 27, 2014
Front page material
**just passing**
Re: For The Guys; Wake up call by nonsoyoungprof: 3:17pm On Aug 27, 2014
it might make to front page.....book space,.. I de come make I chop my indomie first
Re: For The Guys; Wake up call by dasphinx1(m): 5:26pm On Aug 27, 2014
Space booked wink
Re: For The Guys; Wake up call by daryoor(m): 6:51pm On Aug 27, 2014
u don have to break the bank to get birches. buy phone fore babe? when i no be hin papa.
Re: For The Guys; Wake up call by Arosa(m): 7:14pm On Aug 27, 2014
bioduneberry:

Mr man, kindly delete the thrash you put up here. angry

You still have his information on your quote, you should delete it too, or are you helping him with his thrash. grin

Nice article by the way.
Re: For The Guys; Wake up call by eghos12(m): 7:27pm On Aug 27, 2014
this article made alot of sense .. Men males need this.
Re: For The Guys; Wake up call by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 27, 2014
<yawns>. abeg who fit help me summarize the post into five lines? whenever i see topics with 'guys only', i'm usually very sceptical cos me dey fear gay thngs o, whatever is in here that is not known better by the babes?
Re: For The Guys; Wake up call by Dcmg(m): 7:50pm On Aug 27, 2014
Alot of guys have to see this.But some of them can never be redeemed from this foolishness cause sex has eaten up all their Senses.
Like,it is not ideal for a guy to have that taste of sex at a young age,he might lose his senses and focus in life
Pls if you'r a virgin,remain so and focus on your life goals,that thing they call sex is overrated and if you enter into it,you go just miss road.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: For The Guys; Wake up call by Solariz: 8:09pm On Aug 27, 2014
Laugh will finish you. These pastors will teach you how to steal a ballot box during election, sing Psquare's testimony, etc lolzzzz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByijP-S_PO8?list=PLKN4yOey5kqN7fPjgtpwsalKKZSKOwvS0
Re: For The Guys; Wake up call by Shalome(m): 9:45pm On Aug 27, 2014
There is time for everything...mi o raye oshi oga ade
Re: For The Guys; Wake up call by tosyne2much(m): 11:35pm On Aug 27, 2014
This is of d most inspiring thread I av eva come across... I jst wish this could hit FP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For The Guys; Wake up call by Ahuitzotl: 11:42pm On Aug 27, 2014
Highest conji catch you, find one ashi #500 ..Péré.
Re: For The Guys; Wake up call by dre11(m): 11:52pm On Aug 27, 2014
did I learn sometin from u post.....

I don't think so...... because all what u wrote down are repetition of mah thought expect for some gibberish u did write at the later part
Re: For The Guys; Wake up call by bioduneberry(m): 10:56am On Dec 24, 2014
dre11:
did I learn sometin from u post.....

I don't think so...... because all what u wrote down are repetition of mah thought expect for some gibberish u did write at the later part

angry angry
Re: For The Guys; Wake up call by Emperorking20(m): 11:57am On Dec 24, 2014
bioduneberry:
I came across this write-up and decided to share it here. This is an excerpt from the original article.

★★★★★★EDITED★★★★★★

It is sad to see how some guys just willingly choose to be daft and dense even after crossing the level of reasoning in this age and era of enlightenment. No doubt every guy must have had to pass through the aisle of stupidity and immaturity in growing and relating with the opposite sex.

From placing bets to bragging about how many you've smashed to keeping long chains of girlfriends to the struggle to be recognised as a ladies man. Life comes in stages and phases. As we grow and advance in stages, we should leave certain phases of our lives behind. But some guys are just eternally stuck!

There was a time being a boy and doing silly boyish things were excusable. Its just not normal as a grown man if you still do things like a boy. Having a string of girlfriends doesn't make you a hot "happening" young man it only makes you a hot "happening" fool.

Look at it this way: you're in your twenties, stuck with the silly idea that men can marry whenever they want while women can't, you're struggling with a job where you're paid 60k per month. You've got 4 girlfriends and you want to impress each one. You were probably able to save 200k from previous monthly earnings. You take the 1st girlfriend out on a date and buy her some nice things because you want to gain easy access to her pants. Before you know it, you've spent 50k on her. You buy an android phone worth 45k for girlfriend 2, you take girlfriend 3 out for shopping and spend 30k then you take girlfrnd 4 clubbing to pop bottles and spend 50k and another 20k for the hotel you and her lodged in for the night, all withdrawn from your bank account. Do the math: that's 195k on four gals to gain what? Sex? smh!

Please how does this make you hot? Can't you see how silly you are? You'll probably feel like you're winning because you're smashing pu**y. But I've got news for you bro. You are losing big time because if its the sex that makes you think you ain't loosing, you're probably too high on stupidity to notice you're a big time loser.

[b]• You're losing money

• Losing valuable time

• Losing sense of reasoning and direction.

• Expending energy on things that eventually yield no positive gains for you.

• You're losing your essence with each girl you sleep with.

The ladies you're frolicking around with are on the other hand are:

• Stacking cash and gift items on the tab of your foolishness.

• She may not need to struggle as hard as you before she gets married to an already made guy and enjoys her life. While you'll be stuck trying to work and make back all you spent foolishly.

As a young man with prospects:

• Work hard as in hustle real hard and keep it clean for ur own good.

• Develop a healthy saving habit.

• Invest if you have what it takes. Its called making hay while the sun shines. Don't go spending it all on vain things. "I used to be rich, I used to have money is story".

• Chase after women less so you can focus on Your hustle.

• Get yourself just one woman who loves you and make plans for your future with her.

• Put your back into it and be man enough to see it through. Marry that good woman that loves you and start a family as soon as possible.
[/b]
Incase you don't know, you need to have atleast 20 years of good intimate relationship with your wife. You owe her that much if not more. So if you are planning to get married at 35 or 40 because you feel you can afford to play around because a man has all the time in the world, please think again. How do you plan to stay young and strong enough for your woman to give her 20years of you? As a man once you're 50, you'll start experiencing a decline in ur health then comes the mid-life crisis. How will you have the strength then to bring up your kids whom you bore late in life? Please I know its not as easy as I make it sound but you can atleast stop jumping around and running after shadows... its a start.

Women can make you or marr you depending on how you approach them. Please guys know what you are doing and focus on it.

The above excerpt was culled from Sex life in 9ja

https://www.facebook.com/sexlifein9ja
Most informative post I read all month.. Not that I don't already knw, but pls keep spreading d word man.. Someone concurs with u smiley

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Hapie Birthday To Sirblunt / 21 Weird Things Men Don’t Know About The Female Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.