Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,474 members, 7,830,382 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station - Islam for Muslims (101) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station (251289 Views)

Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding / ~* Deols is 2011 'Islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year: Congrats~* / 'Islam For Muslims' Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (232) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Demmzy15(m): 5:11pm On Apr 12, 2017
AlBaqir:
Trump Humilated: Syria Shoots Down 34 of 59 Cruise Missiles, Russia to Upgrade System Soon

www.veteranstoday.com/2017/04/09/trump-humilated-syria-shoots-down-34-of-59-cruise-missiles-russia-to-upgrade-system-soon/

# Empiree, you know I was like, how can both Russia and Syria play dumb when both have information of the strike before it happened? Like I posted before, both have modern grade armor that can shot down any missiles.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Demmzy15(m): 5:13pm On Apr 12, 2017
Empiree:
Is he (Trump) not desperate now?.

Already carried out airstrikes shortly after the alleged "chemical weapons" without investigation. ISIS seized the opportunity to launch attack on Syrian military base. Sounds to me the airstrikes was meant to remove obstacle (Assad forces) from the rebels' path to forge ahead.

shaking my head for some people
Empiree stop lying, the same base Trump hit, was used by the Syrian Government to launch strikes. Why are like this?

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 5:54pm On Apr 12, 2017
Demmzy15:
No one here says the "media says", remember also that you'll answer to Allaah on the day of judgement for being an accomplice to this great butchery going on.
Why did rebels start what they cant finish?. You said they were wrong for taken weapons against their govt, And Abumuhammad said Sheikh Albani warned them. So what are you saying?. And why did you condemn boko then since they are same kind of people?.

Why is it difficult for you simply say Arab leaders should call for meeting behind closed doors instead of allowing foreigners to come in?. If you think i support Assad for killing his own, you wrong. I have said that he needs to observe rules of engagement.

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by vedaxcool(m): 7:25pm On Apr 12, 2017
grin grin grin they use the Qur'an and Islam to legitimize a man who is a dedicated secularist and with the same mouth they use it to praise their awliyah (protector) Russia who murders innocents. They only know the Qur'an if it is serves their master's interest. What a shameful lot. Surely you shall answer for such falsehoods.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 8:44pm On Apr 12, 2017
Trump was perfectly aware that Syria had no chemical weapons and did not use any chemical weapon.

Evidence: If Trump was indeed sure that there were chemical weapons at the airbase, he would never have bombed it. Bombing a chemical weapons storage release the chemical into the air and kill people. So far, there is NO evidence that any chemical was released into the air after the missile strikes.

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Demmzy15(m): 8:55pm On Apr 12, 2017
Vedaxcool, you see the Hypocrites. AlBaqir, do you know your masters have killed thousands of Syrians with non-chemical weapons? AlBaqir, it's your duty to disproof either the attack was by Assad or a false flag.

Empiree, as I said earlier, you're turning to a monster everyday as you support this man. Matter of fact is the rebels would have surrendered long ago if your master didn't turn it into a Shia Jihad. So you expect the Ahl Sunnah of Syria to submit to Matam chimps of Qom?! You must be joking if you think it's going happen!

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Demmzy15(m): 8:59pm On Apr 12, 2017
AlBaqir:
Trump was perfectly aware that Syria had no chemical weapons and did not use any chemical weapon.

Evidence: If Trump was indeed sure that there were chemical weapons at the airbase, he would never have bombed it. Bombing a chemical weapons storage release the chemical into the air and kill people. So far, there is NO evidence that any chemical was released into the air after the missile strikes.
AlBaqir you keep falling my hands! He bombed the base because they use it to launch strikes into the towns and cities. If you saw the pictures after the strike, you'll notice the runways were partly destroyed and some planes were destroyed. Reason is to prevent them from using that base to launch another attack.

We aren't dummies here!
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 9:11pm On Apr 12, 2017
Demmzy15:

Empir.ee, as I said earlier, you're turning to a monster everyday as you support this man. Matter of fact is the rebels would have surrendered long ago if your master didn't turn it into a Shia Jihad. So you expect the Ahl Sunnah of Syria to submit to Matam chimps of Qom?! You must be joking if you think it's going happen!
lobatan!

I knew it has always being about sectarianism which i am not interested. It is obvious you support them bcus they are sunni fighting their "yankee j!had".

Now, i need to remind you of the hadith quoted by your fellow brother who opened a thread that you must obey the ruler NO MATTER what. It is clear to me that they only talk Sunnah. They dont practice sunnah. Talk is cheap. And now you said it is too late to put down their weapons for chaos they have caused.

In 2014 same people posed with Western politicians and we all condemned them and tagged them stooges. But here you turned around to support them ONLY bcus they are sunnis. You have to understand that they are responsible for the deaths of people. There is no way Assad would bomb them without civilians not be killed. That doesnt mean i credit Assad.

I am simply telling you that i dont buy nonsense coming from the media.You have answered one question by saying it is too late to put down their weapons for "shia j!had". So another question you havent answered is why is it difficult for them to call all Arab leaders and resolve the problem within themselves rather than asking help from Kufar which you and your brothers said takes one out of the fold of islam?.

Let me remind you again that airstrikes by foreign power took place without investigation and was quickly backed by Saudi, Turkey and Qatar. This is Sunnah?

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 9:11pm On Apr 12, 2017
AlBaqir:

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 9:14pm On Apr 12, 2017
Demmzy15:

Please why are you growing naughty every moment? Don't you talk to yourself (within yourself) even if people fail to advice you. Must you attack with words, name calling etc before you can submit your view on political or religious matters ni?

Even some of the times I had replied back forcefully using some bad words, I regret my actions and decided never to respond to some people again unless they change their ways.

And I can remember the first time I try to caution you, the reply was an insult. Are you really this or you just decided to follow-follow.

I surrender for you guys o.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by vedaxcool(m): 9:16pm On Apr 12, 2017
Demmzy15:
AlBaqir you keep falling my hands! He bombed the base because they use it to launch strikes into the towns and cities. If you saw the pictures after the strike, you'll notice the runways were partly destroyed and some planes were destroyed. Reason is to prevent them from using that base to launch another attack.

We aren't dummies here!

You mind blatant liar .... so quick to talk about things he has little knowledge of that a mere google search would have prevented such disgraceful display of lies and shamelessness. Bombing Sarin actually destroys it. But assadist only know lies and propaganda.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by vedaxcool(m): 9:18pm On Apr 12, 2017
[quote author=Empiree post=55516235][/quote]

grin grin grin can 2 blind men guide each other? Ignoramus bombing sarin actually destroys it.

http://wqad.com/2017/04/05/syria-chemical-attack-russia-explanation-rejected/
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 9:18pm On Apr 12, 2017
Demmzy15:

We aren't dummies here!
You changing story?. Thought you accused him of using CHEMICAL WEAPONS

US launched airstrikes in direct response to alleged chemical weapons used by Assad regime not airstrikes. Airstrikes have been going on for 6yrs. So why are talking about airstrikes now?.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by vedaxcool(m): 9:27pm On Apr 12, 2017
Empiree:
You changing story?. Thought you accused him of using CHEMICAL WEAPONS

US launched airstrikes in direct response to alleged chemical weapons used by Assad regime not airstrikes. Airstrikes have been going on for 6yrs. So why are talking about airstrikes now?.

Do you actually have a hard time understanding people or you just being funny? Assad's airforce deployed the chemical weapon prompting the US to strike the airstrip where the planes took off from. Hope you now understand the sequence of event? No? grin

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Demmzy15(m): 9:29pm On Apr 12, 2017
Empiree:
lobatan!

I knew it has always being about sectarianism which i am not interested. It is obvious you support them bcus they are sunni fighting their "yankee j!had".

I'm not against Shias, I don't support anyone persecuting them so don't paint me with that brush. Shias from Bahrain, Yemen, Iraq, Iran, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Azerbaijan are all present in Syria fighting the people and you expect them to surrender? That's not going to happen, be interested or not, it's your business!

Now, i need to remind you of the hadith quoted by your fellow brother who opened a thread that you must obey the ruler NO MATTER what. It is clear to me that they only talk Sunnah. They dont practice sunnah. Talk is cheap. And now you said it is too late to put down their weapons for chaos they have caused.

Can you quote the hadith for us here!

In 2014 same people posed with Western politicians and we all condemned them and tagged them stooges. But here you turned around to support them ONLY bcus they are sunnis. You have to understand that they are responsible for the deaths of people. There is no way Assad would bomb them without civilians not be killed. That doesnt mean i credit Assad.

Assad Mufti addressed the EU Parliament(evidence is on a thread I created sometimes back), in fact he praised Israel in that address and hugged a Catholic priest, so what should we call him? He's a stooge according to your definition above! Assad bombs cities and towns that aren't under his control, as far as you aren't with him, you need to be killed. This was not what Qaddafi did, he uses gases on his own people.

I am simply telling you that i dont buy nonsense coming from the media.

Me too, all my info about this conflict is from those on ground!

You have answered one question by saying it is too late to put down their weapons for "shia j!had". So another question you havent answered is why is it difficult for them to call all Arab leaders and resolve the problem within themselves rather than asking help from Kufar which you and your brothers said takes one out of the fold of islam?.

Assad as said it times without number that there's no going back, every each of Syria's would be recovered back through the military. If the opposition wants to fight till the death, then they won't have any delegates and that's not the case.

@underlined, it's people like you that believe asking for help from non-Muslims takes you out of Islam. Your ilks made Takfir of Sheikh Ibn Baaz(rahimahullah) when he allowed American soldiers to defend the Kingdom and Kuwait. Don't mistake me for another person, you hold the belief!

Let me remind you again that airstrikes by foreign power took place without investigation and was quickly backed by Saudi, Turkey and Qatar. This is Sunnah?

It took 3years to ascertain that Assad used chemical weapons in 2013, so you're saying we should buy him another 3years to massacre more people? grin

But you support the foreign airstrikes of Russia on innocent Syrians but despise an American on an airbase?

You ehn!!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Demmzy15(m): 9:33pm On Apr 12, 2017
vedaxcool:

Do you actually have a hard time understanding people or you just being funny? Assad's airforce deployed the chemical weapon prompting the US to strike the airstrip where the planes took off from. Hope you now understand the sequence of event? No? grin
grin grin grin The question he asked me, made me totally confused!

2 Likes

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Demmzy15(m): 9:40pm On Apr 12, 2017
AlBaqir:

Please why are you growing naughty every moment? Don't you talk to yourself (within yourself) even if people fail to advice you. Must you attack with words, name calling etc before you can submit your view on political or religious matters ni?

Even some of the times I had replied back forcefully using some bad words, I regret my actions and decided never to respond to some people again unless they change their ways.

And I can remember the first time I try to caution you, the reply was an insult. Are you really this or you just decided to follow-follow.

I surrender for you guys o.
Can you please show me where I insulted you? You are displaying hypocrisy, I clearly pointed that out!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by vedaxcool(m): 9:47pm On Apr 12, 2017
Demmzy15:
grin grin grin The question he asked me, made me totally confused!

grin grin defending assad causes confusion
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 9:50pm On Apr 12, 2017
If 34 out of 59 Trumps bomb were truly stopped, then will the remaining be enough to destroy the alleged sarin gas?

www.popsci.com/technology/article/2013-09/fyi-chemical-weapons-and-disposal

To dispose by incineration, you will have to use 10:1 of bombs (fire). Meaning for every "1" of the chemical bomb, you need "10s" of "fire" to destroy it.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Demmzy15(m): 9:50pm On Apr 12, 2017
vedaxcool:

grin grin defending assad causes confusion
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Bros you ehn, you like finding trouble o!!!!! grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 9:57pm On Apr 12, 2017
Demmzy15:
Can you quote the hadith for us here!
tintingz, raibu and abdelkabir will hep you with this

Assad bombs cities and towns that aren't under his control,
Which city and town again?. Outside of Syria?. Is there any city and town in the US that president doesnrt have control over?. Is there anyone in the US who can claim control over American city or town that US govt will not destroy him?. Why then Nigeria govt go after bokos for exercising control over certain region?. Country belongs to Mr. president, sorry..

Me too, all my info about this conflict is from those on ground!
But you carry along their propaganda without evidence. Just like WMD that turned out to be rubbish

@underlined, it's people like you that believe asking for help from non-Muslims takes you out of Islam. Your ilks made Takfir of Sheikh Ibn Baaz(rahimahullah) when he allowed American soldiers to defend the Kingdom and Kuwait. Don't mistake me for another person, you hold the belief!
hehehe not me. You need to read thread by your brothers, either rabiu Abumuhammad or abdelkabir opened a thread about that calling people kafir for seeking help other than Allah. So what's the difference btw asking non muslims for help and asking Jinn and Angel for help?. Because the brothers have called the later kafir for that. Well, your opinion doesnt count here. Quran stands (Maida 51)

It took 3years to ascertain that Assad used chemical weapons in 2013, so you're saying we should buy him another 3years to massacre more people? grin
Dont you think this post of your is self explanatory. Even if it takes 50yrs, EVIDENCE is superior as Quran highlights Surah Al-Hujurat [49:6]

And according to the tafisr of the verse^^ above, evidence is to be rejected from liars. So ppl you said investigated Assad have record of piled up lies. Why do you think i should believe them?
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by vedaxcool(m): 9:58pm On Apr 12, 2017
Demmzy15:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Bros you ehn, you like finding trouble o!!!!! grin grin grin grin

The other time empiree was attributing deaths caused by assad chemical to US airstrikes at assad airstrip. ... it is not easy defending a man with so much blood on his hands grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Nobody: 10:00pm On Apr 12, 2017
@Empiree...f you have low intellect on understanding what we say, why don't you ask for an explanation?

Until when you understand what mudane and worship issues are....your case is a sorry case...

WAllaahi your hypocrisy and ignorance makes me sick..

And pls stop mentioning my moniker...

3 Likes

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 10:07pm On Apr 12, 2017
Demmzy15:
Can you please show me where I insulted you? You are displaying hypocrisy, I clearly pointed that out!

# Honestly its not about me. I usually don't care if I am insulted. You know your actions and to whom better. I only advice.

# Try to get one fact: Syrian war is a political matter as I have shouted over and over on this forum. It has nothing to do with Sunni-Shia differences. Sheik Imran Hussein is never a Shia and tomorrow he continue his support for "Assad" over the US and the likes.

# Here's Iraqi Shi'i Scholar that disowned Assad:

http://www.al-monitor.com/pulse/originals/2017/04/iraq-syria-iran-us-muqtada-sadr-sistani-shiite-najaf-qom.html#ixzz4e3UiozVs

# Even Iraq and Iran are not 100% friend in political matters. Both are just trying to work on common ground ni.

# I have never been a fan of Assad. In fact I had dispute with a friend whose family had been saved by this Assad in this years of trials. And I remember I told him that is personal. The fact that I have hatred for him can never blind me to accept the US loads of lies. They control everything and use them to their own advantage. Like I said before, perhaps people like you gave them full pledge when they tender excuse to attack Iraq and Afghanistan. This is what Ecuador used as a yardstick at the UN few days ago to reject US claim.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Nobody: 10:08pm On Apr 12, 2017
So what's the difference btw asking non muslims for help and asking Jinn and Angel for help?.

Imagine this!! Sometimes I wonder if you are being ignorant or just a hypocrite....LA hawla wa LA quwata illa billaah...

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 10:13pm On Apr 12, 2017
AbdelKabir:
@Empir.ee...f you have low intellect on understanding what we say, why don't you ask for an explanation?

Until when you understand what mudane and worship issues are....your case is a sorry case...

WAllaahi your hypocrisy and ignorance makes me sick..

And pls stop mentioning my moniker...
I am sick of you people hypocrisy too for real. When you are cornered you want to switch mouth. Sorry, i dont need ur lousy explanation just as you called others lousy daleel.

When someone asks non-muslim for help highlighted in Maida 51 it is not talking about worship. Thats clear. but bcus he is ur scholar then u give excuses.

2 Likes

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Nobody: 10:17pm On Apr 12, 2017
Empiree:
I am sick of you people hypocrisy too for real. When you are cornered you want to switch mouth. Sorry, i dont need ur lousy explanation just as you called others lousy daleel.

Then keep swimming in your ignorance, i can see you are enjoying it...

When someone asks non-muslim for help highlighted in Maida 51 it is not talking about worship. Thats clear. but bcus he is ur scholar then u give excuses.

Like you said, you don't want explanation so I'll just pass..... Just stop mentioning me in a talk where you are showing hypocrisy 100%...

2 Likes

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 10:29pm On Apr 12, 2017
^^

Nonsense!. You think i will submit to some ignorant "explanation" that suits them?. Maida 51 says if you make alliance with kufar and to the point of seeking their help you are misguided. Isnt that clear enough?. What more need to explain. Sorry, keep explanation to yourself. Islam is bigger than that.

Bcus of that fatwa is the reason for chaos in the Muslim world today. Exactly what Quran says in Maida, Such is misguidance. And are you ready to declare your brothers hypocrisy for supporting rebels whom you said MUST obey leaders no matter what?. Why now supporting Syrian rebels and at the same time condemning BH?. Thats hypocrisy or ignorance. Which one?

Nigerian govt have killed civilians in the name of pursuing boko, and none of you care about civilians. All you want is to get rid of boko anyhow. It took American actor who visited the region and declared human rights violations by Nigerian govt. None of you care but you so much concern about Syrians while same thing is being perpetrated right under your nose.

So please, i dont need any explanation of any silly fatwa. But if Israel strikes Palestine, they all keep quiet. Bunch of munafiqun. Nonsense

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 10:45pm On Apr 12, 2017
^^^
Really I can't understand o.

Saudi is seriously killing Yemeni civilians and destroying hospital, schools etc, Nigerian government in his quest to eliminate BH has killed 100s of 1000 civilians, No talk. All of a sudden, they are talking about innocent souls being killed by "Assad". So much love for the people of Syria.

And why can't they support Assad based on their hadith that forbid rebelling against leader, whoever he is?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Nobody: 6:54am On Apr 13, 2017
Were these monies truly looted or what? This is making me crazy cuz I'm confused...

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Demmzy15(m): 9:13am On Apr 13, 2017
AlBaqir:

# Honestly its not about me. I usually don't care if I am insulted. You know your actions and to whom better. I only advice.

# Try to get one fact: Syrian war is a political matter as I have shouted over and over on this forum. It has nothing to do with Sunni-Shia differences. Sheik Imran Hussein is never a Shia and tomorrow he continue his support for "Assad" over the US and the likes.

# Here's Iraqi Shi'i Scholar that disowned Assad:

http://www.al-monitor.com/pulse/originals/2017/04/iraq-syria-iran-us-muqtada-sadr-sistani-shiite-najaf-qom.html#ixzz4e3UiozVs

# Even Iraq and Iran are not 100% friend in political matters. Both are just trying to work on common ground ni.

# I have never been a fan of Assad. In fact I had dispute with a friend whose family had been saved by this Assad in this years of trials. And I remember I told him that is personal. The fact that I have hatred for him can never blind me to accept the US loads of lies. They control everything and use them to their own advantage. Like I said before, perhaps people like you gave them full pledge when they tender excuse to attack Iraq and Afghanistan. This is what Ecuador used as a yardstick at the UN few days ago to reject US claim.

No matter how you want to deny it, the Syrian War is a sectarian war and your brethren made it so.

What I and other brothers don't like about Assad isn't due to the fact he used chemical weapons this is what you're missing but because he kills Syrians with non-chemical weapons.

The US don't control the UN, they have influence and every world power has influence. Russia used its influence to veto the UN resolution against Assad.

I already told you US is already in Syria, go back and see it yourself!

2 Likes

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Demmzy15(m): 9:15am On Apr 13, 2017
Empiree:
tintingz, raibu and abdelkabir will hep you with this

Which city and town again?. Outside of Syria?. Is there any city and town in the US that president doesnrt have control over?. Is there anyone in the US who can claim control over American city or town that US govt will not destroy him?. Why then Nigeria govt go after bokos for exercising control over certain region?. Country belongs to Mr. president, sorry..

But you carry along their propaganda without evidence. Just like WMD that turned out to be rubbish

hehehe not me. You need to read thread by your brothers, either rabiu Abumuhammad or abdelkabir opened a thread about that calling people kafir for seeking help other than Allah. So what's the difference btw asking non muslims for help and asking Jinn and Angel for help?. Because the brothers have called the later kafir for that. Well, your opinion doesnt count here. Quran stands (Maida 51)

Dont you think this post of your is self explanatory. Even if it takes 50yrs, EVIDENCE is superior as Quran highlights Surah Al-Hujurat [49:6]

And according to the tafisr of the verse^^ above, evidence is to be rejected from liars. So ppl you said investigated Assad have record of piled up lies. Why do you think i should believe them?
As usual just basic thrash!

Very pathetic!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (232) (Reply)

Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.