Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,921 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:34 PM

Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station - Islam for Muslims (99) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station (248603 Views)

Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding / ~* Deols is 2011 'Islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year: Congrats~* / 'Islam For Muslims' Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (232) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 4:30pm On Apr 08, 2017
Bottom-line is, us itself is not there to stop aasad as the brothers think. No one is supporting assad here. We only trying to say he has the right to respond to the rebels bcus they started it.

In another word, the same way they kicked Libyan rebels in the butt to rebel against Qaddafi, the same thing is what's going on here. So either way the airstrikes aren't meant to stop Assad contrary to what the brothers think. Airstrikes already killed civilians.

It is obvious chemical story is nonsense. That was just a dust in our eyes. So sad that:

Assad bombs Syrians

Russia bombs Syrians

Syrians (rebels) bomb Syrians

America is bombing Syrians to "save" Syrians

The whole thing makes no sense. The one who started it is guilty of this. Thank God demmy agreed to this. But if you think America is there to stop assad you must be dreaming. Even if they eventually dethrone him, incoming leader will be appointed by them and the whole thing will look exactly like Libya. Libya is still in shamble today.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Demmzy15(m): 5:55pm On Apr 08, 2017
vedaxcool:

Iran would see the poorest arab country Yemen and their first instinct is to supply them weapons to start a sectarian war there. Allah judgement awaits them.
Yemen was a country where Sunnis and Zaydis were at peace. In fact there were times they prayed together, but soon after the Iranian Revolution, everything changed!

2 Likes

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Demmzy15(m): 5:57pm On Apr 08, 2017
AlBaqir:

[s]I can never force or advice you to hate or love. That's your own decision based on your judgment. However, this is politics. You need to bring out facts even if it backs your enemy (truth in this case is far from us). This game has nothing to do with religious affiliation.

Whatever my and your thoughts are, the point still remain the following:

# There is no evidence yet that Asad used those nerve gas

# The drill is that findings and evidences need to be submitted before decision and action taken.

# Trump move was too premature and clearly suggested he's going by the script of war mongers.

# Please read this line carefully before you use your usual words of qualifications:

Assuming Asad use chemical weapon against his people in his own country, what is the business of America to attack Syria? Do they really care about the people of Syria? It is the sole responsibility of the International community to decide what to do in such situations not US as a Nation.
That is obviously an "...aggression against a sovereign state in breach of international law".

When the US committed the crime against humanity in Japan years using Nuclear weapons, who attacked them on the premise of defending the Japanese?

Do you know how many women and children of Yemen the Saudi regime have murdered, and how many important places like hospitals, schools etc they have destroyed? Is the blood and lives of Yemen different from that of Syrian? What has the US and the rest of International community do for Saudi raiding people's land the way they like? This is where political interest comes from. UK is making billions of dollars selling nukes and other ammunitions to the Saudis.

Now talking about Iran, please forget Shiism for that might cloud your judgment. Who do you expect they should support? Asad or the sponsored terrorists?

This is something that will definitely affect the security of their own people (as a country). In the whole of middle East, only Iran has enjoyed full security over the years. If Syria, Iraq, Turkey and other areas closer to it fall under the control of the Terrorists, what do you think will happen?

Nigeria in fighting BOKO HARAM first tried to strengthen relations between herself and its neighbors even if we pay huge price and succumbed to certain terms and conditions. It is about your interest first.[/s]
You're basing it as if it's because of the chemical weapons we hate Assad. He has killed thousands with non-chemical weapons!

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by vedaxcool(m): 6:52pm On Apr 08, 2017
We won't accept anybody denying their support for assad now! grin
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 6:55pm On Apr 08, 2017
Another thug in the making who claims herbal medicines are haram for treatments

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYey__Ir5Fg
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 7:12pm On Apr 08, 2017
vedaxcool:
We won't accept anybody denying their support for assad now! grin
You dont get it. You have unconditional support for the rebels who created this mess to begin with. My support for Assad was only for his right to destroy the rebels just as much as you want Nigerian govt to destroy boko boys. You however gave unconditional support for the rebels regardless of who funds them. You never questioned their motives for starting arm struggle against their leader despite quoting you hadith brought up by tintingz. They caused the problem not Assad. They had incentives right from he beginning. So why denying this?.

You forgot too quick how John McCain posed with them few yrs ago but you dont want to go there. You only want to talk about Assad which makes your opinion unpopular. We heard just 3 to 4 yrs ago how they received money from the West to cause these problems. If this situation was to happen in nigeria, Nigerians would support govt. Stop being rigid. No one wants to see civilians get killed and you dont even address the fact that US airstrike was not meant to get rid of Assad. It is rather for their interest. Why not do the same when Saudi attacked Yemenis if they are so much concerned about civilians?. Why not do the same in Palestine when they are attacked by Israelis?. But you support them just to "stop" Assad. Just show me what they achieved in any conflicts they got involved?. Now in just one day, their airstrike killed 80 people. You have anything to say about that?.

Why not talk about calling ALL Arab and muslim leaders to resolve this conflict rather than blaming Assad for everything?. I really dont buy NSA nonsense you posted. Too late to come up with bogus claims, sir. Demmy already admitted rebels started it to begin with. So what is it to talk about again. See why Sheikh Yasin Qadri was at least sincere by blaming all sides but you and your cohorts are hell bent on blaming one side.

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 7:34pm On Apr 08, 2017
Demmzy15:
You're basing it as if it's because of the chemical weapons we hate Assad. He has killed thousands with non-chemical weapons!

What are we discussing here? US attack on Syria based on the alleged chemical weapon used.

# And if I may add, I observe you and few others, once a comment doesn't go well with you, it seems its so painful that you furiously cancel the comment. It changes nothing because the original comment is still there. Heaven is more than enough for birds to fly. Believe it or not it hurt me not and am not lecturing you but I observe that is what you and few others do not only on Islam section.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 7:35pm On Apr 08, 2017
Empiree:
Another thug in the making who claims herbal medicines are haram for treatments

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYey__Ir5Fg

Ta tunlawon o?
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by vedaxcool(m): 7:45pm On Apr 08, 2017
[s]
Empiree:
You dont get it. You have unconditional support for the rebels who created this mess to begin with. My support for Assad was only for his right to destroy the rebels just as much as you want Nigerian govt to destroy boko boys. You however gave unconditional support for the rebels regardless of who funds them. You never questioned their motives for starting arm struggle against their leader despite quoting you hadith brought up by tintingz. They caused the problem not Assad. They had incentives right from he beginning. So why denying this?.

You forgot too quick how John McCain posed with them few yrs ago but you dont want to go their. You only want to talk about Assad which makes your opinion unpopular. We heard just 3 to 4 yrs ago how they received money from the West to cause these problems. If this situation was to happen in nigeria, Nigerians would support govt. Stop being rigid. No one wants to see civilians get killed and you dont even address the fact that US airstrike was not meant to get rid of Assad. It is rather for their interest. Why not do the same when Saudi attacked Yemenis if they are so much concerned about civilians?. Why not do the same in Palestine when they are attacked by Israelis?. But you support them just to "stop" Assad. Just show me what they achieved in any conflicts they got involved?. Now in just one day, their airstrike killed 80 people. You have anything to say about that?.

Why not talk about calling ALL Arab and muslim leaders to resolve this conflict rather than blaming Assad for everything?. I really dont buy NSA nonsense you posted. Too late to come up with bogus claims, sir. Demmy already admitted rebels started it to begin with. So what is it to talk about again. See why Sheikh Yasin Qadri was at least sincere by blaming all sides but you and your cohorts are hell bent on blaming one side.
[/s]

I repeat we won't accept anyone turning their backs at Assad period, this tale you have said it a thousand times, which is high on naviety and misrepresentation. Funny and morbidly sad that the only time you were unsettled by the syrian war is when US bombed Assad for a chemical attack, all this while hundred of thousands have been dying yet it rarely bothered you this victims included innocent children, but 80 Assad men allegedly killed and you rush and be shouting 80 80 like it is some sort of password to heaven. Sadly it is the same you who was posting praises of Putin as a man of peace most powerful bla bla bla clearly showing were your heart lies. All this revisionism don't just cut it. grin grin grin Like trump you seem to believe in alternative facts were facts don't matter just believe what you choose I say good luck to you on that. Assad your hero started the war, the rebels escalated it, you are free to lie to yourself on who did what but it does change the fact that your man is a devil -blatant liar himself said so- who would sell his country to Russia, who then sell their airspace to anyone of their choosing including Israel. Like I said you are naive or simply someone who says two contradictory words at the same time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 7:57pm On Apr 08, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

I repeat we won't accept anyone turning their backs at Assad period, this tale you have said it a thousand times, which is high on naviety and misrepresentation. Funny and morbidly sad that the only time you were unsettled by the syrian war is when US bombed Assad for a chemical attack, all this while hundred of thousands have been dying yet it rarely bothered you this victims included innocent children, but 80 Assad men allegedly killed and you rush and be shouting 80 80 like it is some sort of password to heaven. Sadly it is the same you who was posting praises of Putin as a man of peace most powerful bla bla bla clearly showing were your heart lies. All this revisionism don't just cut it. grin grin grin Like trump you seem to believe in alternative facts were facts don't matter just believe what you choose I say good luck to you on that. Assad your hero started the war, the rebels escalated it, you are free to lie to yourself on who did what but it does change the fact that your man is a devil -blatant liar himself said so- who would sell his country to Russia, who then sell their airspace to anyone of their choosing including Israel. Like I said you are naive or simply someone who says two contradictory words at the same time.
smh...this sounds like Assad army to you?.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Demmzy15(m): 7:58pm On Apr 08, 2017
AlBaqir:

[s]What are we discussing here? US attack on Syria based on the alleged chemical weapon used.

# And if I may add, I observe you and few others, once a comment doesn't go well with you, it seems its so painful that you furiously cancel the comment. It changes nothing because the original comment is still there. Heaven is more than enough for birds to fly. Believe it or not it hurt me not and am not lecturing you but I observe that is what you and few others do not only on Islam section. [/s]
I cancel it, I'm in my house, come and beat me!!!! angry sad

I know that what Aboo Ivanka Al Ameriki is doing is paining you, sorry Imam Putin can't do anything! tongue

2 Likes

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 7:58pm On Apr 08, 2017
AlBaqir:

Ta tunlawon o?
Another jabatanian in the making. Said to live btw Ibadan and Abeokuta undecided
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 08, 2017
Demmzy15:
I cancel it, I'm in my house, come and beat me!!!! angry sad

I know that what Aboo Ivanka Al Ameriki is doing is paining you, sorry Imam Putin can't do anything! tongue

Baba Hope you won't run sha grin
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Demmzy15(m): 8:25pm On Apr 08, 2017
AbdelKabir:

Baba Hope you won't run sha grin
angry undecided How I go run when you dey my back?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Nobody: 8:33pm On Apr 08, 2017
Demmzy15:
angry undecided How I go run when you dey my back?

Lol, I follow you find trouble? grin

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 8:33pm On Apr 08, 2017
Syria strike 'vindicates' North Korea's nuclear choice
North Korea says a US missile strike on Syria "proves a million times over" that it was right to strengthen its nuclear programme.

www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-39541391

# This is one decision the shortsighted and hasty decision of Trump has caused. I bet that North Korea guy will never think twice to launch Nuclear weapon if US dare him.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Demmzy15(m): 9:29pm On Apr 08, 2017
AbdelKabir:

Lol, I follow you find trouble? grin
So you dey fear Baqir? angry undecided

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Demmzy15(m): 9:35pm On Apr 08, 2017
AlBaqir:
Syria strike 'vindicates' North Korea's nuclear choice
North Korea says a US missile strike on Syria "proves a million times over" that it was right to strengthen its nuclear programme.

www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-39541391

# This is one decision the shortsighted and hasty decision of Trump has caused. I bet that North Korea guy will never think twice to launch Nuclear weapon if US dare him.
You keep embarrassing me every single time you post. So what North Korea feels or do is better than the life of Syrians?

Your taqqiyah is now fully blown, you're an Assadists in disguise!

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Tefs(f): 10:14pm On Apr 08, 2017
Demmzy15:
You keep embarrassing me every single time you post. So what North Korea feels or do is better than the life of Syrians?

Your taqqiyah is now fully blown, you're an Assadists in disguise!

Assadists really?
when America's motive is so apparent. America is only trying to appoint a puppet in Syria, hence their support for the rebels and their plan to oust Assad from government. if that's achieved, then trust me, Syria is in for it. America would control not just their political life but religious life as well.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Demmzy15(m): 10:21pm On Apr 08, 2017
Tefs:

Assadists really?
when America's motive is so apparent. America is only trying to appoint a puppet in Syria, hence their support for the rebels and their plan to oust Assad from government. if that's achieved, then trust me, Syria is in for it. America would control not just their political life but religious life as well.
What puppet are you talking about? They striked a base which is used to launch Sarin bombs, cluster bombs, barrel bombs on Syrian and y'all are nagging?

Really? Why are you guys like this, for the records, America were already in Syria.

2 Likes

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 5:48am On Apr 09, 2017
Demmzy15:
What puppet are you talking about? They striked a base which is used to launch Sarin bombs, cluster bombs, barrel bombs on Syrian and y'all are nagging?

Really? Why are you guys like this, for the records, America were already in Syria.

# Where's evidence for that sugar claim? According to bbcnews of yesterday, Russia challenge the US that before and after the strike (during the assessment of the damages), no one was seen using protective mask in that targeted area. That is only an excuse to attack Syria. We all know Syria, Yemen or North Korea is gonna be attack but under what claim. Something need to be cooked just like they cooked MWD to invade Iraq, obviously no one want the devil Saddam Hussein. The same lie they cooked to invade Afghanistan, obviously everybody is tired of the Taliban. But the fact remains what is wrong is wrong. You don't need to deceive with ulterior motives to invade people's land in opposition to the International law.

Demmzy15:

America are in the Syria since the time of Obama working alongside Syrian government to oust the terrorists. And mind you Trump condemned Obama for that claiming America has no business or interest whatsoever in Syria.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 5:59am On Apr 09, 2017
US deploys navy strike group to Korean peninsula www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-39542990
Nuclear war is looming.

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Nobody: 8:29am On Apr 09, 2017
BBC......mtcheew...
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Demmzy15(m): 11:07am On Apr 09, 2017
AlBaqir:

# Where's evidence for that sugar claim? According to bbcnews of yesterday, Russia challenge the US that before and after the strike (during the assessment of the damages), no one was seen using protective mask in that targeted area.

What tha heck are you saying? So despite the ample proofs of Assad men with planes bombarding civilian areas, you still want to play the card of "no evidence"? undecided
That is only an excuse to attack Syria. We all know Syria, Yemen or North Korea is gonna be attack but under what claim. Something need to be cooked just like they cooked MWD to invade Iraq, obviously no one want the devil Saddam Hussein. The same lie they cooked to invade Afghanistan, obviously everybody is tired of the Taliban. But the fact remains what is wrong is wrong. You don't need to deceive with ulterior motives to invade people's land in opposition to the International law.

Lol, you're scared of US invading Syria, but sorry to burst your bubble, US already has boots on the ground in Northern Syria, under the Rojava Kurdish Control. They have been there even before any chemical attack, they're currently with the YPG in Tabqa fighting "ISIS"

Notice the badge, that's a US soldier with YPG badge in Syria, so as you can see, US has already invaded Syria.

America are in the Syria since the time of Obama working alongside Syrian government to oust the terrorists. And mind you Trump condemned Obama for that claiming America has no business or interest whatsoever in Syria.

This post shows you have absolutely no idea about what's going on in Syria, just assumptions and hearsays.

2 Likes

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 1:11pm On Apr 09, 2017
AlBaqir:

Obviously that was mistakes. US has been working with the terrorists (who they called moderate Syrian fighters/rebels) against Syrian government.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 1:29pm On Apr 09, 2017
*Very interesting & meaningful msg:*

*If:*

*A B C D E F G H I J K LM N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z*
*is equal to:*

*1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26*

*Do you agree that we have 26 alphabets in English, as given below*[

*A = 1 ; B = 2 ; C = 3 ; D = 4 ;*
*E = 5 ; F = 6 ; G = 7 ; H = 8 ;*
*I = 9 ; J = 10 ; K = 11 ; L = 12 ;*
*M = 13 ; N = 14 ; O = 15 ; P = 16 ;*
*Q = 17 ; R = 18 ; S = 19 ; T = 20 ;*
*U = 21 ; V = 22 ; W = 23 ; X =24 ;*
*Y = 25 ; Z = 26.*

Then,

*H+A+R+D+W+O+R+K*
=8+1+18+4+23+15+18+11
*= 98%*

*K+N+O+W+L+E+D+G+E*
=11+14+15+23+12+5+4+7+5
*=96%*

*L+O+V+E*
= 12+15+22+5
*= 54%*

*L+U+C+K ;*
=12+21+3+11
*= 47%*

*None of them makes 100%. Then what makes 100%?*

*Is it Money?*
*NO!*

*M+O+N+E+Y*
= 13+15+14+5+25
*=72%*

*Leadership?*
*NO!*

*L+E+A+D+E+R+S+H+I+P*
=12+5+1+4+5+18+19+8+9+16
*=97%*

*Every problem has a solution, only if we perhaps change our.....*

*"ATTITUDE"*

*A+T+T+I+T+U+D+E ;*
1+20+20+9+20+21+4+5
*= 100%*

*It is therefore OUR ATTITUDE towards Life and Work that makes OUR Life 100% Successful.*

*Amazing Mathematics* isn't?
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Sissie(f): 1:31pm On Apr 09, 2017
Jarus:

Yes, World Book of Encyclopedia is a book of fallacy.

You see why I don't come here again? Here is how low the level of reasoning here has reached since some of us left about 8 years ago.

If you want to leave, that's your business. I have gone past the level of getting worked up over someone leaving Islam. I assumed everyone here has the same level of reasoning with me in identifying basic falsehood.

I so agree the level of reasoning here is so low, it's not just the section, its the forum as a whole.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Sissie(f): 1:39pm On Apr 09, 2017
The "intellectual" arguments here is so below par. I mean I can't take tintingz and his "intellect" seriously, he is obviously mediocre at best.

And Albaqir wow disappointing what I read about what he had to say about Hausa's. Even using Aboki in a derogatory manner.

Not that I am surprised anyways its Nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AbuHammaad: 2:11pm On Apr 09, 2017
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by tintingz(m): 3:06pm On Apr 09, 2017
Sissie:
The "intellectual" arguments here is so below par. I mean I can't take tintingz and his "intellect" seriously, he is obviously mediocre at best.

And Albaqir wow disappointing what I read about what he had to say about Hausa's. Even using Aboki in a derogatory manner.

Not that I am surprised anyways its Nairaland.

Sissie ologe, Mrs madam wise, awon ti intellectual, how your ministry? grin
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 4:19pm On Apr 09, 2017
Sanusi: Zamfara started Sharia in Nigeria, today it has the highest poverty rate
“It’s a matter of time for people to realise that this is all deception, this is all politics, this is not religion; it is about politicians appropriating religion as a discourse for getting into power.”

https://www.thecable.ng/sanusi-zamfara-started-sharia-nigeria-today-highest-poverty-rate

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by vedaxcool(m): 4:46pm On Apr 09, 2017
Empiree:
smh...this sounds like Assad army to you?.

After chemical attack killed 80.... read and understand what you are posting.

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (232) (Reply)

Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.