Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,496 members, 7,826,867 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station - Islam for Muslims (103) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station (250837 Views)

Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding / ~* Deols is 2011 'Islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year: Congrats~* / 'Islam For Muslims' Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (232) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 9:28pm On Apr 15, 2017
Demmzy15:

Is it too hard for you to understand? I said uncle sam is already in Syria even before the chemical attack.

Gosh!!! embarassed
Thats not what i am talking about. We're not fools. we know they are there. Matter of fact, that has implication. The implication is how can we be so sure they (themselves) didnt use the chemical to begin with and blame it on Assad?.

So what i am saying is, why are u backing them to bomb Syria rather encouraging closed doors meeting btw Arab and muslim leaders only?. Why are Saudi, Qatar and Turkey are so quick to praise airstrikes shocked That sounds like they are hungry for war just like Qatar was quick to launch airstrikes on Qaddafi but was helpless when Israel attacked Gaza. Why flexing their man-powers on fellow muslim countries?
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 12:12am On Apr 16, 2017
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 3:41am On Apr 16, 2017
Demmzy15:

This is a wrong question, it should be what has Iran done to help the Palestinians since it was occupied before 1948?

During the last Israeli war in Gaza, approximately 2,500 Palestinians(mostly civilians) were killed while Israel lost around 71 people.

With the above comparison, how's this defending or what did the ammunitions supplied do?

This is very funny, for the past 70 years the Palestinians and other Muslim countries fought Israel, Iran was no where to be found. The only way you fought Israel was just through lip service and flag burning.

Every Arab country contributed, in fact, Sheikh Al Albani's Grand daughter claimed the Sheikh(rah) also fought during the 1948 war. Egypt made them bleed in 1973 to the extent they feared another holocaust was about to happen!

In 2013 UNRWA(United Nations Relief and Work Agency) shows how much the Palestinians got from foreigners.

d $294m from the US, $216.4 million from the EU, $151.6 million from Saudi Arabia, $93.7 million from Sweden, $54.4 million from Germany, $53 million from Norway, $34.6 million from Japan, $28.8 million from Switzerland, $23.3 million from Australia, $22.4 million from the Netherlands, $20 million from Denmark, $18.6 million from Kuwait, $17 million from France, $12.3 million from Italy, $10.7 million from Belgium as well as $10.3 million from all other countries, totaling just over $1 billion in 2013

I can't find Iran on this list, if you have any other CREDIBLE list, please bring it forth.

A Palestinian scholar(I can't recall his name) said: "We can't free Palestine through those who curse its conqueror(Umar) and liberator(Salahudeen)"

http://www.middleeasteye.net/news/iran-continues-boast-regional-reach-944755422

# Really its gonna be a futile exercise for me trying to argue otherwise. This is because it is clearly revealed you do not know or not interested in the difference between pre and pro revolution Iran and its palestine relationship etc. This is what you need to study first as far as Iran's support for the Palestine is concern.

# Funny! Asking where Iran is on the list of those who used to "fund" Palestine also show little you know about world politics, and about Iran ordeals with the western world itself. A country plagued by economic sanctions that its hard for her to do anything via proper channels.

Please If you are interested, you can research all that and more on your own than expecting sources from me.

ARAB GULF AND PALESTINE
# Arab union "led" by the Saudi who have one of the cordial "secret" relationship with Israel and its allies are the ones hindering the freedom of the state of Palestine. This is one of their very own. Here is a report by The guardian:

Why are the Arab Gulf countries silent on Gaza
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/aug/08/arab-gulf-states-silent-on-gaza

If Arab gulf nations want freedom for the Palestine today, they have all the things at their disposal to make it happen. But with their cordial relationship with the Western world and Zionist Israel, freedom is far from the Palestine

Palestinian: The Arab betrayed us again
https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/4463/palestinians-arabs-betrayed-us

Your unnecessary hatred
Please wake up bro. Do not let your unnecessary hatred for Shiism blind you on Iran as a Nation. Little you know that Saudi and Israel and western world used to have a very best relationship with SHIA Iran under the Shah. The moment there was a revolution and the shah got kicked out together with his friends, things changed.

Really you need to learn a lot about world politics and its history. Trying to judge based on religious affiliation, am afraid you will do your soul more harm than good.

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 3:59am On Apr 16, 2017
Demmzy15:

This is a wrong question, it should be what has Iran done to help the Palestinians since it was occupied before 1948?

During the last Israeli war in Gaza, approximately 2,500 Palestinians(mostly civilians) were killed while Israel lost around 71 people.

With the above comparison, how's this defending or what did the ammunitions supplied do?

This is very funny, for the past 70 years the Palestinians and other Muslim countries fought Israel, Iran was no where to be found. The only way you fought Israel was just through lip service and flag burning.

Every Arab country contributed, in fact, Sheikh Al Albani's Grand daughter claimed the Sheikh(rah) also fought during the 1948 war. Egypt made them bleed in 1973 to the extent they feared another holocaust was about to happen!

In 2013 UNRWA(United Nations Relief and Work Agency) shows how much the Palestinians got from foreigners.

d $294m from the US, $216.4 million from the EU, $151.6 million from Saudi Arabia, $93.7 million from Sweden, $54.4 million from Germany, $53 million from Norway, $34.6 million from Japan, $28.8 million from Switzerland, $23.3 million from Australia, $22.4 million from the Netherlands, $20 million from Denmark, $18.6 million from Kuwait, $17 million from France, $12.3 million from Italy, $10.7 million from Belgium as well as $10.3 million from all other countries, totaling just over $1 billion in 2013

I can't find Iran on this list, if you have any other CREDIBLE list, please bring it forth.

A Palestinian scholar(I can't recall his name) said: "We can't free Palestine through those who curse its conqueror(Umar) and liberator(Salahudeen)"

http://www.middleeasteye.net/news/iran-continues-boast-regional-reach-944755422

# Really its gonna be a futile exercise for me trying to argue otherwise. This is because it is clearly revealed you do not know or not interested in the difference between pre and pro revolution Iran and its palestine relationship etc. This is what you need to study first as far as Iran's support for the Palestine is concern.

# Funny! Asking where Iran is on the list of those who used to "fund" Palestine also show little you know about world politics, and about Iran ordeals with the western world itself. A country plagued by economic sanctions that its hard for her to do anything via proper channels. Even other countries go back door to help:
https://www.forbes.com/2009/01/16/gaza-hamas-funding-oped-cx_re_0116ehrenfeld.html

However, all these so called funding had no effect on Palestinian freedom. Its like providing food yet cutting off fingers.

Please If you are interested, you can research all that and more on your own than expecting sources from me.

ARAB GULF AND PALESTINE
# Arab union "led" by the Saudi who have one of the cordial "secret" relationship with Israel and its allies are the ones hindering the freedom of the state of Palestine. This is one of their very own. Here is a report by The guardian:

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/aug/08/arab-gulf-states-silent-on-gaza

If Arab gulf nations want freedom for the Palestine today, they have all the things at their disposal to make it happen. But with their cordial relationship with the Western world and Zionist Israel, freedom is far from the Palestine

Here's Arab states official positions on Israel-palestine war:
www.israelipalestinian.procon.org/view.answers.php?questionID=000341

But what about the reality?

Your unnecessary hatred
Please wake up bro. Do not let your unnecessary hatred for Shiism blind you on Iran as a Nation. Little you know that Saudi and Israel and western world used to have a very best relationship with SHIA Iran under the Shah. The moment there was a revolution and the shah got kicked out together with his friends, things changed.

Really you need to learn a lot about world politics and its history. Trying to judge based on religious affiliation, am afraid you will do your soul more harm than good.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 4:15am On Apr 16, 2017
AlBaqir:

Your unnecessary hatred
I think I should buttress point you raised here with this illustration (below)

That was "good" old days.

Just wondering why Saudi strained Saudi-Iran relationship after Islamic revolution of Iran kicked out Zionist backed Shah.

One can see clearly why Palestine was sold

And the Arabs he said fought Israel did so for nationalism. Not for Allah's sake. Thats why they failed

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 4:28am On Apr 16, 2017
And i think dem or vex talked about Iran is only trying to expand its empire

And make no mistake.....I am Sunni. But if there's some element of truth coming from Shii, I am ready to accept OPENLY or secretly. I am not dogmatic

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 5:02am On Apr 16, 2017
Terrible Sight To Watch

How Will This Tiny Tot Not Turn Out To Hate Rulers

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 6:38am On Apr 16, 2017
Empiree:
And i think dem or vex talked about Iran is only trying to expand its empire

And make no mistake.....I am Sunni. But if there's some element of truth coming from Shii, I am ready to accept OPENLY or secretly. I am not dogmatic

# @Bold, that's double standard on their part. We can ask them what is wrong for a nation to expand its empire? Only baby will not know the once conquering Persian empire. They have lost that glory like every other world ruling nations of the past. Where's Rome today?

# Western world led by US and Britain continue to expand their empire via ideology and manner of life. Even they have conquered vast and notable Muslim world. Atheism, homosexualism, democracy, etc are few of American imports. So, what is wrong if Iran is trying to extend its tentacles, politically, ideologically and her interpretation of religion?

# In the field of religion, both Saudi and Iran continue to rival each other by extending their religious ideas of Wahabism and Shiism respectively not only in individuals but also every corners of the world. Why they challenge Iranian Shiism, they embrace Saudi Wahabism?!
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Demmzy15(m): 10:12am On Apr 16, 2017
AlBaqir:

What did Khomeini and his cronies do when they were in exile in the WEST(France)?! undecided

Khomeini was born in the late 19th century, he must have witnessed all the wars, what did he do? angry

# Funny! Asking where Iran is on the list of those who used to "fund" Palestine also show little you know about world politics, and about Iran ordeals with the western world itself. A country plagued by economic sanctions that its hard for her to do anything via proper channels. Even other countries go back door to help:
https://www.forbes.com/2009/01/16/gaza-hamas-funding-oped-cx_re_0116ehrenfeld.html

Hamas is not the only one representing the Palestinians, those officially representing the Palestinians are "Palestinian Authority" under its President.

The cash Iran offers to Hamas is used solely for arms which endangers the life of Palestinians. It brings no goodness except for more bloodshed, when Hamas acquires new stuffs, they'll begin to brag, and before you know it, Israel storms and kill more Palestinians.

However, all these so called funding had no effect on Palestinian freedom. Its like providing food yet cutting off fingers.

The aids are never enough but that doesn't mean you shouldn't give due credits to those who have been finding them this years.

ARAB GULF AND PALESTINE

Here's Arab states official positions on Israel-palestine war:
www.israelipalestinian.procon.org/view.answers.php?questionID=000341

I don't know of other Gulf countries but fact remains Saudi Arabia hasn't abandoned the Palestinians, the aid is still being sent. There might be delays today due to Yemeni War and oil slump, but they're forever with the Palestinians. They don't endanger the lives of Palestinians by giving weapons to Hamas.

Saudi Arabia has nothing to do with Israel http://english.alarabiya.net/en/views/news/middle-east/2016/09/04/Does-Saudi-Arabia-need-relations-with-Israel-.html

But what about the reality?

#yimu undecided

Your unnecessary hatred

Shah was more reasonable than the Ayatollaahs, they didn't fund terrorists to destabilize other people's countries. When did suicide bombings enter the Muslim world? It was after the Revolution.

I'm full aware of politics which why I'll never support Iran and expansions. I'm neither against Shias nor support their killing but Iran is a terrorist state which is full of Hypocrites.

Many of its citizens are hungry yet they prefer to continue funding militias to revive a "neo-safawid" empire.

2 Likes

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Demmzy15(m): 10:34am On Apr 16, 2017
Empiree:
I think I should buttress point you raised here with this illustration (below)

That was "good" old days.

Just wondering why Saudi strained Saudi-Iran relationship after Islamic revolution of Iran kicked out Zionist backed Shah.

One can see clearly why Palestine was sold

And the Arabs he said fought Israel did so for nationalism. Not for Allah's sake. Thats why they failed
Seriously Egbon, you like to misbehave. We were discussing about what Iran has done for Palestinians, immediately you pop up from nowhere to post this pix? cheesy grin grin

How can Saudi be a friend to Iran when they harbor Al Qaeda which has wrecked havoc to the Kingdom prior to the 9/11?

Besides who told its only Saudis that dress like that?

If I may ask you, what's the name of the Ruler?

This is King Abdulaziz Al Saud(rahimahullâh)

This is King Fahd Ibn Abdulaziz(rahimahullâh)

This is a Shia Saudi Ambassador to Iran with Former President.
[img]https://tomodonnelldotnet.files./2014/05/al_monitor_saudi_iran_kiss_22apri14_bl4nn5-iaaanvpn.jpg[/img]

This is King Faisal Ibn Abdulaziz(rahimahullâh)

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Demmzy15(m): 10:38am On Apr 16, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 11:51am On Apr 16, 2017
Demmzy15:
Seriously Egbon, you like to misbehave. We were discussing about what Iran has done for Palestinians,

Misbehave? ..huuummm.. albaqir talked about this earlier. You might need to read again
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 3:08pm On Apr 16, 2017
Demmzy15:
Seriously Egbon, you like to misbehave.

# You called him "Egbon" meaning you still have respect for him yet you said "he's misbehaving". Perhaps your address of " Egbon" is to even ridicule him as Yoruba used to say "pèlé láko ólábo." Many a times I just wonder how you have grown from good Akhlaq to bad ones. We know those that started their NL history with badmouth and continue to maintain it. Try and learn how to respect people's opinion even if you do not agree. Good manners and characters usually have effect on our physical and spiritual life.

Narrated `Abdullah bin `Amr:

The Prophet (s) never used bad language neither a "Fahish nor a Mutafahish. He used to say "The best amongst you are those who have the best manners and character." (See Hadith No. 56 (B) Vol. cool

Reference  : Sahih al-Bukhari 3559 
In-book reference  : Book 61, Hadith 68 
USC-MSA web (English) reference  : Vol. 4, Book 56, Hadith 759 

Empiree, please once things is getting to abuse, or disrespect, its of no use discussing further if at all its a discussion. Discussion, dialogue in my opinion should not bring about personal insults and disrespect.

2 Likes

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 3:57pm On Apr 16, 2017
^^^

Really i dont care actually.

Politicians are miserable people. Just listened to Sunday morning interview with John McCain and this man was telling interviewer that it is Assad killing people not !sis shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

And just after they dropped their so called MOAB, they said Assad was not their priority but !isis. I just feel sorry for some ppl here for backing these crazy politicians.

This video below is 10mins has gone viral.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqD8lIdIMRo

I got its 2 mins version from nephew's fb page in Qatar > > > https://www.facebook.com/bashorun.ahmad

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 4:29pm On Apr 16, 2017
Empiree:
^^^

Really i dont care actually.

Politicians are miserable people. Just listened to Sunday morning interview with John McCain and this man was telling interviewer that it is Assad killing people not !sis shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

And just after they dropped their so called MOAB, they said Assad was not their priority but !isis. I just feel sorry for some ppl here for backing these crazy politicians.

This video below is 10mins has gone viral.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqD8lIdIMRo

I got its 2 mins version from nephew's fb page in Qatar > > > https://www.facebook.com/bashorun.ahmad

# This is serious. Only fools will be cowed by the US. They are the devil and problem of the world.

"And when it is said to them, Do not make mischief in the land, they say: We are but peace-makers - Qur'an.

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 7:44pm On Apr 16, 2017
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 8:01pm On Apr 16, 2017
For the first time he sounds like Sheikh Hussein.

This is nice one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3kL9Y8n31E
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Demmzy15(m): 8:09pm On Apr 16, 2017
tongue grin grin grin grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 8:29pm On Apr 16, 2017

1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 4:29am On Apr 17, 2017
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 4:47pm On Apr 17, 2017
Muslim ”Always On Duty"

Women serving alcohol to Muslim man When an European Airline was initially launched, an educated Muslim gentleman was Travelling in the first class section. An air hostess approached him with a complimentary drink, this was an alcoholic drink so that man politely refused. The air hostess returned after a few minutes but this time bought the drink on a platter, designed to appeal and impress the man, however Muslim man again politely refused, explaining he doesn’t drink alcohol or any alcoholic drinks.The air hostess was concerned and informed the manager. The manager (thinking that the passenger might be angry with their services and so refusing the drink) approached that man with another platter, now designed with flowers, he questioned, “Sir, Is there something wrong with our service? Please enjoy the drink,
it is complimentary.” The man replied, “Thanks, but I am a Muslim and I do not drink alcohol.” The manager still insisted the man to take the drink. Then, the Muslim proposed that the manager should give the drink to the pilot first. The manager stated, “How can the pilot drink alcohol, he’s on duty!? And if he drinks there are all chances for the plane to crash”. The passenger replied, “Sir, I am a Muslim and I am always on duty in order to protect my Imaan and if I drink I will crash my whole life here and hereafter.”

*WE ARE 100% ON DUTY*
Let's Share This Post and be a blessing to someone..
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 11:03pm On Apr 17, 2017
Assad's pre-Iraq war speech

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50NXigWwDQU

albaqir

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 1:31am On Apr 18, 2017
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 8:03am On Apr 18, 2017
US FINALLY SPILL THE BEAN REASON SYRIA WAS ATTACK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmukL16Kkwg

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 12:09pm On Apr 18, 2017
^^^

Chai, real bean spilled. dem/Vex, where at thou?

That's definitely not slips of tongue
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 3:16pm On Apr 18, 2017
Curled from a Facebook page:

Akanke Rasheed

*** CONTAINS GRAPHIC CONTENT ***
This compilation video shows graphic footage and
eyewitness accounts of the harsh reality of what is
happening in Syria. US-funded rebels (disguised as helpers) stopped a convoy of buses taking women and children to safety in a negotiated situation. When everyone came off the buses, they then lured the children with snacks (who were no doubt suffering from hunger) in order to have them congregate around the snacks. Once they congregated they denotated bombs to kill them. You won't see the truth of this atrocity reported on US media. No! You will see it underreported or completely ignored. In this compilation video, the CNN reporter dismisses this atrocity as a damned "hiccup". From the fake chemical attack to the fake media news, to funding hoodlum terrorists—US taxpayers dollars at work in Syria carrying out the same boldface, deceitful, violent strategies that were used in Iraq in order to destabilize a sovereign country for Zionist gains (ask yourself who gains in the region?...follow the money and the power) with the support of weak Arab leaders and a hatred for Shias.

Allah is al-Muntaqim, The Avenger, The Inflictor of Retribution and He is al-Hakam, The Judge, The
Arbitrator who delivers justice in every situation May the
martyred victims rest in peace. May Allah serve His
supreme justice. Ameen.

***LISTEN to the woman (around 6:00) who passionately
ask where is the international outrage? She addresses the
fake chemical attacks and says they will stand behind their
Syrian Government until the last drop of blood!***
# nopeace # warforprofit # hoodlumsshoutingAllahuakbar

http://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=450&v=EmkK0jXSJQs
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 6:10pm On Apr 18, 2017
^^

smh...

If not for the fact that I decided to relax, if you see what I typed before I cancelled it, you too would hate me. I'm really angry after watching the video
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 8:18pm On Apr 18, 2017
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Demmzy15(m): 8:58pm On Apr 18, 2017
#yawns!!!!

grin grin tongue

Just a strike on an airbase, they're nagging, yet support chemical bombs, barrel bombs, thermite bombs, napalm bombs, etc on civilians on a daily basis. What a pity!!!

In other news, Russia has successfully tested over 100 new weapons on Syrians.

All Heil Imam Putin Al Rusya!

2 Likes

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by vedaxcool(m): 9:22pm On Apr 18, 2017
Demmzy15:
#yawns!!!!

grin grin tongue

Just a strike on an airbase, they're nagging, yet support chemical bombs, barrel bombs, thermite bombs, napalm bombs, etc on civilians on a daily basis. What a pity!!!

[b]In other news, Russia has successfully tested over 100 new weapons on Syrians.[/b

All Heil Imam Putin Al Rusya!

grin grin grin grin grin grin LMAO ROFLMAO Just 59 missiles by an uninterested party made these hypocritical tears of anguish... this is the same syria that hundreds of thousands of people have died, nothing moved these "lovers" of the oppress but immediately US who have been in Syria for more than 3 years now decided to lob some missles at an airstrip that didn't kill a single soul they immediately began to cry and wail. These hasbarra trolls have been working overtime to prove what exactly? Their hypocrisy and absolute disregard for human life? The devil they love Assad had starved innocent civilians making them eat grass after feeding off on the population of stray cats and yet these "lovers" of humanity had nothing to say then? I fear for the Ummah with these sort of Muslims in its ranks! And you wonder why the Ummah is where it is, when telling the truth for some people is almost an impossible task save when God confuses them to call the man they and their UnIslamic Republic of Iran support, a devil.
What a pity indeed, and all their spamming of the thread is to do what, take people attention for their ineptitude to defend the indefensible, a murderous devil aided by the party of shaytan, a republic that is misruled by clerics and their ultimate awliya Putin whom they have put their trust. They use their mouth in praising murderers while demonizing their victims.

Whosoever kill an innocent soul it is as if he has killed all of humanity....

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Demmzy15(m): 10:01pm On Apr 18, 2017
It's a sad sight my brother! ^^^^

Very unfortunate!

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by FriendNG: 12:10pm On Apr 19, 2017
Just sent You an Email. @abdelkabir

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (232) (Reply)

Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.