Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,314 members, 7,819,067 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station - Islam for Muslims (102) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station (249777 Views)

Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding / ~* Deols is 2011 'Islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year: Congrats~* / 'Islam For Muslims' Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (232) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by tintingz(m): 12:37pm On Apr 13, 2017
Auzubillahi... Brother Empiree, Albaqir you can see the hypocrisy in this thread, I thought they believe in that stoic syndrome hadith. grin
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Sissie(f): 4:41am On Apr 14, 2017
How will someone support Assad? All the participants in the war are all guilty. If you believe America and the rebels are only to be blamed, then sure you must see the hypocrisy in that? We definitely can't say for certain Assad didn't release the chemicals, we can't say categorically he did, no side can be trusted. I mean he isn't innocent, he is a major part of the problem. And if you support Assad please don't mention me. I didn't bother reading all the previous post.

If you feel Assad is innocent or can be trusted and you make excuses for him, You are a part of the problem. Not the solution.

People are dying

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 6:53am On Apr 14, 2017
Sissie:
How will someone support Assad?

Why wouldn't he have supporters? For the record, I am not his supporter or fan but I can never accept 100% what and how the Zionist media (his enemies) have painted him.

Assad could never be worse in his crimes than Israeli, Saudi, US government et al. The fact that these three devils are allies and control the media, their crimes are continuously sweep under the carpet if at all it is ever talked about.

This is world politics. Anyone could be your friend or foe. Its all about your interest first. Never judge politics/politician with moral or religious standard.

Sissie:

All the participants in the war are all guilty. If you believe America and the rebels are only to be blamed, then sure you must see the hypocrisy in that?

# America has history of lying to achieve their goal, interest. Madam, have you forgot so soon the invasion of Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya?

# Saddam was an evil man and his crimes continue to be covered until he bit the hands that fed him. US lied he has WMD. And for that they destroyed Iraq. Iraq is yet to recover from it today.

# US, personally, have nothing to gain in Syria other than selling and using arms (and that it is a profitable business no doubt). Trump himself stressed and used this fact against Obama during his campaign. Now he himself has realized its not as easy as he assumed.

# Why won't I blame the rebels? Rebels were used to oust every leaders they (Zionist) don't want. Rebels were used to disable any countries they have problems with. Rebels are usually pawns used to do dirty jobs.

# Syrian rebels started with "we want a change in regime." And US et al support them that there should be a change, there should be democracy.

Sissie:

We definitely can't say for certain Assad didn't release the chemicals, we can't say categorically he did, no side can be trusted. I mean he isn't innocent, he is a major part of the problem. And if you support Assad please don't mention me. I didn't bother reading all the previous post.

# So, why the US rushed to be the eyewitness, the judge and the executioner? Even if they took the whole world with a ride and fooled us in their claims of Iraq, Libya, Afghanistan, at least they waited a while to fabricate and conjured up those lies and uses the media to forced it down the throat of everyone. Why the rush in this case?

# The fact that Syrian government have been officially disarmed of her chemical weapons, certified by all the Nations concerned, is enough to think twice, to investigate before any action can be taken.

# And I ask why would the Syrian government be so dumb to use chemical weapon when everything is working for them? They are seriously wining the war especially with the help of the Russian. The rebels and the terrorists are already tired and fleeing.

Sissie:

If you feel Assad is innocent or can be trusted and you make excuses for him, You are a part of the problem. Not the solution.

Unfortunately you can't eat your cake and have it (at the same time). You need to choose a side (the biggest devil US and his evil allies or the devil Assad) even if it is occasionally base on event as it comes.

Like I said I am not Assad supporter but in this event, I am on his side.

Sissie:

People are dying

How much do you care, madam? Are innocents not dying in Yemen? Did you condemn the despotic el-Saud regime for their oppression on that weak country? UK and US continue to sell billions of dollars of ammunitions to the Saudis yet all of a Sudden they want to champion "we are concerned about innocent lives being killed in Syria".
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 6:59am On Apr 14, 2017
Sissie:
How will someone support Assad?

Why wouldn't he have supporters? For the record, I am not his supporter or fan but I can never accept 100% what and how the Zionist media (his enemies) have painted him.

Assad could never be worse in his crimes than Israeli, Saudi, US government et al. The fact that these three devils are allies and control the media, their crimes are continuously sweep under the carpet if at all it is ever talked about.

This is world politics. Anyone could be your friend or foe. Its all about your interest first. Never judge politics/politician with moral or religious standard.

Sissie:

All the participants in the war are all guilty. If you believe America and the rebels are only to be blamed, then sure you must see the hypocrisy in that?

# America has history of lying to achieve their goal, interest. Madam, have you forgotten so soon the invasion of Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya?

# Saddam was an evil man and his crimes continued to be covered until he bit the hands that fed him. US lied he has WMD. And for that they destroyed Iraq. Iraq is yet to recover from it today.

# US, personally, have nothing to gain in Syria other than selling and using arms (and that it is a profitable business no doubt). Trump himself stressed and used this fact against Obama during his campaign. Now he himself has realized its not as easy as he assumed. Trump has sold his soul to the devil already (the Zionist Israel). And it is his duty (as other US leaders) to destroy Syria for Israel, a country that has been so helpful for the resistant Palestine and their allies like Iran, Hizbullah et al.

# Why won't I blame the rebels? Rebels were used to oust every leaders they (Zionist) don't want. Rebels were used to disable any countries they have problems with. Rebels are usually pawns used to do dirty jobs. Why is Israel supporting the Nigerian rebels, the Biafrans? Or the Russian supporting silently and with sophisticated arms, the rebels Niger Delta of Nigeria?

# Syrian rebels started with "we want a change in regime." And US et al support them that there should be a change, there should be democracy. Why can't they support the rebels of Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Yemen etc that want same regime change in their respective countries?

Sissie:

We definitely can't say for certain Assad didn't release the chemicals, we can't say categorically he did, no side can be trusted. I mean he isn't innocent, he is a major part of the problem. And if you support Assad please don't mention me. I didn't bother reading all the previous post.

# So, why the US rushed to be the eyewitness, the judge and the executioner? Even if they took the whole world with a ride and fooled us in their claims of Iraq, Libya, Afghanistan, at least they waited a while to fabricate and conjured up those lies and uses the media to forced it down the throat of everyone. Why the rush in this case?

# The fact that Syrian government have been officially disarmed of her chemical weapons, certified by all the Nations concerned, is enough to think twice, to investigate before any action can be taken.

# And I ask why would the Syrian government be so dumb to use chemical weapon when everything is working for them? They are seriously wining the war especially with the help of the Russian. The rebels and the terrorists are already tired and fleeing.

Sissie:

Unfortunately you can't eat your cake and have it (at the same time). You need to choose a side (the biggest devil US and his evil allies or the devil Assad) even if it is occasionally base on event as it comes.

Like I said I am not Assad supporter but in this event, I am on his side.

Sissie:

People are dying

How much do you care, madam? Are innocents not dying in Yemen? Did you condemn the despotic el-Saud regime for their oppression on that weak country? UK and US continue to sell billions of dollars of ammunitions to the Saudis yet all of a Sudden they want to champion "we are concerned about innocent lives being killed in Syria".

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 5:27pm On Apr 14, 2017
Sissie:
How will someone support Assad? All the participants in the war are all guilty. If you believe America and the rebels are only to be blamed, then sure you must see the hypocrisy in that? We definitely can't say for certain Assad didn't release the chemicals, we can't say categorically he did, no side can be trusted. I mean he isn't innocent, he is a major part of the problem. And if you support Assad please don't mention me. I didn't bother reading all the previous post.

People are dying
Honestly, if anyone wants to condemn Assad and support the rebels simply for killing his own people, that's lame excuse. which govt in this world haven't killed its own people?. So my argument is not whether Assad killed his people or not. It is simply not possible to deal with rebels without innocent lives pay the price. When Western invaders killed iraqis, they always made up excuses that al-kaida used them as "human shield". Israel claimed the same when it attacked civilians in Gaza, Russia claimed the same when it attacked Georgia, Nigeria claimed the same with boko halal. The least is endless. So why is Assad's exceptional?. My only disagreement with Assad is "rules of engagement" when it comes to civilians. The same thing all other countries are guilty of.

But Assad going after rebels backed by foreign govts in his country, he has every right to kick the fvckers. No govts want rebels to take over. Imagine if same thing is happening in the US, do you think Trump would just fold his arm and watch them?. Take "occupywallstreet" for example. They were not even armed yet they were crushed by police.

So my argument is rebels funded by foreign govts in Syria to rebel against a govt is wrong. Saying that is wrong doesn't mean supporting Assad 100%. Also you seem to doubt whether he used chemical or not. Western media boldly said he did which i found to be false. At least you appear to take precautions unlike our brothers giving 100% support for the rebels while at the same time condeming another rebels(boko) in nigeria. That's hypocrisy.

This is why i said Saudi, Qatar and Turkey are very wrong to praise US airstrikes on Syrian immediately after it was announced Assad used chemical weapons. No investigation conducted. Nothing. Then i wonder if their approach was islamic?. Whether Assad is kafir or not is irrelevant. What matters here is he is the leader of the country. But some people differ with me, then, i wonder why they condemn people like SHeikh Faisal (UK), many salafist jihadist (US), Anjem(UK) for trying to engage govt in the land they live. Remember Saudi condemned Sheikh Faisal back then. They now they supporting rebels but cant support their muslim brothers in Palestine?. That's my problem.

No chemical weapons used the first report few yrs ago or last week. Both are false. They have their agenda fro saying that. If Qatar had the chance it could bombed Syria by now just as it did in Libya.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by vedaxcool(m): 7:55pm On Apr 14, 2017
Sissie:

People are dying
Finally sensible post that sternly rebuts people who have chosen to speak from the 2 sides of their mouth.
Gbamest.... watch how they quote the Qur'an against those who oppose assad but never quote the same Qur'an when assad is involved. That is just plain hypocrisy and treachery.

empiree believes as long as NaTO is kept out of syria ... assad behavior serves the interest of islam.

I keep wandering how does killing innocent people and destroying enetire city serves the interest of a fool talk more of the interest of a peaceful religion like Islam?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 8:13pm On Apr 14, 2017
vedaxcool:

Finally sensible post that sternly rebuts people who have chosen to speak from the 2 sides of their mouth.
Gbamest.... watch how they quote the Qur'an against those who oppose assad but never quote the same Qur'an when assad is involved. That is just plain hypocrisy and treachery.

empir.ee believes as long as NaTO is kept out of syria ... assad behavior serves the interest of islam.

I keep wandering how does killing innocent people and destroying enetire city serves the interest of a fool talk more of the interest of a peaceful religion like Islam?
Did i say @bold or you just made it up?. Dont do "gbam" for her yet cus her comment appears to be neutral unlike you who accused Assad of using chemical weapons on his people. Her opinion is "maybe or maybe not". My opinion is it is not true altogether bcus no evidence provided and the whole thing was suspicious. You however based your "evidence" on propaganda machine that sold wmd nonsense to us yrs ago that turned out to be False with capital F.

@blue, NATO has done that in muslim land elsewhere and many including you raged and now you feel comfortable with them in another muslim land (syria) to defend the rebels?.

Kontinu
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 8:29pm On Apr 14, 2017
Nigerians dealing with an anti intellectual elite – Sanusi II

Do not be intimidated. Do not be silenced. Do not betray your conscience or sell your soul. Do not fear any human being. Stand up and take all the bullets that are fired at you but never kneel down. If you have to die, please die
standing and not on your knees. Most important, ignore the noise. Do not defend yourself too much against personal attacks because they want your person, not the issues you raise, to be discussed

www.vanguardngr.com/2017/04/nigerians-dealing-anti-intellectual-elite-sanusi-ii/

# Am seriously falling in love with this man especially in his quest to reform the troglodyte northern society.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by vedaxcool(m): 8:59pm On Apr 14, 2017
[s]
Empiree:
Did i say @bold or you just made it up?. Dont do "gbam" for her yet cus her comment appears to be neutral unlike you who accused Assad of using chemical weapons on his people. Her opinion is "maybe or maybe not". My opinion is it is not true altogether bcus no evidence provided and the whole thing was suspicious. You however based your "evidence" on propaganda machine that sold wmd nonsense to us yrs ago that turned out to be False with capital F.

@blue, NATO has done that in muslim land elsewhere and many including you raged and now you feel comfortable with them in another muslim land (syria) to defend the rebels?.

Kontinu
[/s]

Yawns ...... keep living in a lie of your own making. Assad did have chemical weapon which he was threatened to relinquish after using it in ghouta attacks that killed over 1000 people, No? is it false? Clearly the NATO comment once again underscores how poor your reasoning is, in your purile logic killing 100s of 1000s of people is worth the price of allegedly keeping out NATO a military organization that has clearly shown little interest in syria since the civil war began. On the other hand like assad, iran and hezboshaytan you have taken Russia as your protector and hailed them as they murdered innocent Muslims to keep your heartthrob ASSAD in power. Same putin you quickly post as being a man of peace and most powerful man in the world despite his destruction of Muslim lives and property. Shameful indeed.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 9:29pm On Apr 14, 2017
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 3:19am On Apr 15, 2017
Empiree:
Good Friday In Jerusalem

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=860KlEIJUDc

I read a mosque was just destroyed, and a section belonging to the Muslims in Quds also occupied forcefully.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 3:33am On Apr 15, 2017
AlBaqir:

I read a mosque was just destroyed, and a section belonging to the Muslims in Quds also occupied forcefully.
Happened recently ?
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 4:23am On Apr 15, 2017
Empiree:
Happened recently ?
Yesterday, Friday.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 4:42am On Apr 15, 2017
AlBaqir:

Yesterday, Friday.
Link?. All i am seeing is old news far back as 2012, 1996
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 6:42am On Apr 15, 2017
Empiree:
Link?. All i am seeing is old news far back as 2012, 1996

# How many times do you see Zionist media reporting Israel's atrocities? Even if they do, they usually try their best to show its justifiable. Here's the link anyway:

www.presstv.com/Detail/2017/04/14/517944/Israel-Palestine-alQuds-mosque

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Demmzy15(m): 9:11am On Apr 15, 2017
AlBaqir:

# How many times do you see Zionist media reporting Israel's atrocities? Even if they do, they usually try their best to show its justifiable. Here's the link anyway:

This is one of the strategies of Iranian mouthpiece, it wants to preoccupy our minds with the issue of Palestine while it occupies the Muslim world.

Iraaq, Lebanon, Syria, Yemen.

2 Likes

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Demmzy15(m): 9:17am On Apr 15, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Yawns ...... keep living in a lie of your own making. Assad did have chemical weapon which he was threatened to relinquish after using it in ghouta attacks that killed over 1000 people, No? is it false? Clearly the NATO comment once again underscores how poor your reasoning is, in your purile logic killing 100s of 1000s of people is worth the price of allegedly keeping out NATO a military organization that has clearly shown little interest in syria since the civil war began. On the other hand like assad, iran and hezboshaytan you have taken Russia as your protector and hailed them as they murdered innocent Muslims to keep your heartthrob ASSAD in power. Same putin you quickly post as being a man of peace and most powerful man in the world despite his destruction of Muslim lives and property. Shameful indeed.
They think as far as Russia is involved, then they're truthful. This same Russia is as guilty as America, they're responsible for destroying many countries(but no one notices that). They invaded Ukraine, Georgia, Chechnya(this is a Muslim region). Worst of all is, the current problem Afghanistan is facing all started when the Soviet Union aka Russia invaded!

Conspiracy theories is really messing with people, I won't blame them when they believe a Sheikh who says "Rum" in Quran and Hadith refers to Russia. And the Muslim Alliance refers to Iran and Russia!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Frolic: 9:23am On Apr 15, 2017
Demmzy15:
They think as far as Russia is involved, then they're truthful. This same Russia is as guilty as America, they're responsible for destroying many countries(but no one notices that). They invaded Ukraine, Georgia, Chechnya(this is a Muslim region). Worst of all is, the current problem Afghanistan is facing all started when the Soviet Union aka Russia invaded!

Conspiracy theories is really messing with people, I won't blame them when they believe a Sheikh who says "Rum" in Quran and Hadith refers to Russia. And the Muslim Alliance refers to Iran and Russia!

2 Likes

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Demmzy15(m): 9:26am On Apr 15, 2017
Frolic:
Those things slow like die. "Niiiiiiiicccccckkkkkk!!!!!! cheesy"

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Frolic: 9:36am On Apr 15, 2017
Demmzy15:
Those things slow like die. "Niiiiiiiicccccckkkkkk!!!!!! cheesy"
Im telling you!

2 Likes

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 9:49am On Apr 15, 2017
Demmzy15:
This is one of the strategies of Iranian mouthpiece, it wants to preoccupy our minds with the issue of Palestine while it occupies the Muslim world.

Iraaq, Lebanon, Syria, Yemen.

Am sorry I can't solve your problem with Iran. However this is a news that has to do with the Palestinian which other media used to sweep under the carpet.

Iran has always been at the forefront when it comes to the liberation of Palestine. She never flinch in her support for Palestine. If all the Arab nations get united to liberate Palestine all these years, victory would have been achieved for this oppressed country. Rather all of them all together continue to serve the agenda of the Zionists. Whatever Iran's motives are doesn't matter.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Demmzy15(m): 9:53am On Apr 15, 2017
AlBaqir:

Am sorry I can't solve your problem with Iran. However this is a news that has to do with the Palestinian which other media used to sweep under the carpet.

That's what I'm saying, it's preoccupying our minds pretending to love Palestinians while it occupies Muslim countries.

[s]Iran has always been at the forefront when it comes to the liberation of Palestine. She never flinch in her support for Palestine. If all the Arab nations get united to liberate Palestine all these years, victory would have been achieved for this oppressed country. Rather all of them all together continue to serve the agenda of the Zionists. Whatever Iran's motives are doesn't matter.[/s]

Load of Bollocks!

2 Likes

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 10:25am On Apr 15, 2017
Demmzy15:

That's what I'm saying, it's preoccupying our minds pretending to love Palestinians while it occupies Muslim countries.

# Please where's other Muslim nations support for Palestine. At least in your view one is pretending to love yet continue to render necessary help, supplying them with ammunitions to defend themselves, teaching them so many things in warfare, supplying them with drugs et al. Where are those that do not pretend? Egypt, for example, has blocked his route to Gaza. Syria which Iran used constantly to reach the Palestine has been ganged up against.

# So, which Muslims countries has Iran occupied? kindly enlighten me.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by vedaxcool(m): 2:03pm On Apr 15, 2017
Demmzy15:

No wonder they hail Russia muder of innocent Muslims. Only one ignorant in history will misread putin wickedness as in the service of Islam. Afghanistan would have been a better place today had the soviet buffoons left then but once again the arrogance of a superpower made them destroy a country using chemical weapons in their heartless war against them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 4:58pm On Apr 15, 2017
AlBaqir:

hmmm, other outlets will start reporting it after Palestinians attack them. Then Israel will cry out about going to war and the stage is set again. So expect another round of israeli-Palestinian war soon. If this should happen you will see those arab countries and turkey fold their hands and watch. That's common knowledge. It happened exactly like this before.

The brother up there could not differentiate btw USSR (Soviet Union) a k a zionist stooge from modern Russia. See he said if they had not attacked Afghanistan the country would not be like this today. He forgot that Britain being super power attacked the country in 19 century twice and lost twice. Kuffar have always attacked the nation.Soviet union also tried and failed when it had super power. Trying now is uncle sam and failing too. Soviet union however is transforming and cleansing itself of zionists gradually but the former remained as they are.

One evil is superior than the other. So this is about lesser of the two evils. The lesser evil the closer to Muslims

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Nobody: 5:56pm On Apr 15, 2017
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 6:29pm On Apr 15, 2017
^^^

hummm wickedness indeed. I didnt get to know which state that happened?
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 7:22pm On Apr 15, 2017
We Are Still Waiting For Evidence Of Chemical Weapons Used By Assad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9RC8VjDECA

If they are truly j!had fisabilillah, they need to flex their muscles and take their J!ihad to Israel not Muslim countries (Syria, Libya, Yemen).

But they are causing sectarianism and brothers here are backing them. What a shame

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Demmzy15(m): 7:39pm On Apr 15, 2017
AlBaqir:

# Please where's other Muslim nations support for Palestine.

This is a wrong question, it should be what has Iran done to help the Palestinians since it was occupied before 1948?

At least in your view one is pretending to love yet continue to render necessary help, supplying them with ammunitions to defend themselves,

During the last Israeli war in Gaza, approximately 2,500 Palestinians(mostly civilians) were killed while Israel lost around 71 people.

With the above comparison, how's this defending or what did the ammunitions supplied do?

teaching them so many things in warfare,

This is very funny, for the past 70 years the Palestinians and other Muslim countries fought Israel, Iran was no where to be found. The only way you fought Israel was just through lip service and flag burning.

Every Arab country contributed, in fact, Sheikh Al Albani's Grand daughter claimed the Sheikh(rah) also fought during the 1948 war. Egypt made them bleed in 1973 to the extent they feared another holocaust was about to happen!

supplying them with drugs et al. Where are those that do not pretend? Egypt, for example, has blocked his route to Gaza. [s]Syria which Iran used constantly to reach the Palestine has been ganged up against.[/s]

In 2013 UNRWA(United Nations Relief and Work Agency) shows how much the Palestinians got from foreigners.

d $294m from the US, $216.4 million from the EU, $151.6 million from Saudi Arabia, $93.7 million from Sweden, $54.4 million from Germany, $53 million from Norway, $34.6 million from Japan, $28.8 million from Switzerland, $23.3 million from Australia, $22.4 million from the Netherlands, $20 million from Denmark, $18.6 million from Kuwait, $17 million from France, $12.3 million from Italy, $10.7 million from Belgium as well as $10.3 million from all other countries, totaling just over $1 billion in 2013

I can't find Iran on this list, if you have any other CREDIBLE list, please bring it forth.

A Palestinian scholar(I can't recall his name) said: "We can't free Palestine through those who curse its conqueror(Umar) and liberator(Salahudeen)"

# So, which Muslims countries has Iran occupied? kindly enlighten me.

http://www.middleeasteye.net/news/iran-continues-boast-regional-reach-944755422

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Demmzy15(m): 7:41pm On Apr 15, 2017
Empiree:
We Are Still Waiting For Evidence Of Chemical Weapons Used By Assad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9RC8VjDECA

If they are truly j!had fisabilillah, they need to flex their muscles and take their J!ihad to Israel not Muslim countries (Syria, Libya, Yemen).

But they are causing sectarianism and brothers here are backing them. What a shame
How can you be asking for evidence when your master Imam Putin vetoed an investigation? undecided
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 7:53pm On Apr 15, 2017
Demmzy15:
How can you be asking for evidence when your master Imam Putin vetoed an investigation? undecided
This is very lame excuse sir. As you can see in the video, Trump said emphatically that Assad used chemical against his people. To say that means he was so sure but he didnt present evidence to his congress. And if i recall correctly, you or vex said earlier that it doesnt make sense to wait for 3yrs of investigation before striking Assad forces.

Russia vetoed or not is irrelevant. Western media themselves have said he got rid of the dangerous weapons yrs ago. Why now they cried out again. So suspicious. And if he used it at all, is it by encouraging uncle sam to bomb muslim country is solution or calling for bilateral meeting with all Arab and Muslim leaders only and resolve their differences without getting foreign countries involved?
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Demmzy15(m): 8:03pm On Apr 15, 2017
Empiree:
This is very lame excuse sir. As you can see in the video, Trump said emphatically that Assad used chemical against his people.

I hate going in circles, your problem is, you've completely blocked your mind. Did Trump wake up just one morning and began propagating the chemical attack?

To say that means he was so sure but he didnt present evidence to his congress. And if i recall correctly, you or vex said earlier that it doesnt make sense to wait for 3yrs of investigation before striking Assad forces.

So what evidence exactly do you want? Tell me clearly!

Russia vetoed or not is irrelevant.

It's relevant, the resolution can't be acted upon due to this irresponsible behavior. America has done the same with regards to Israel and it didn't go well.

Western media themselves have said he got rid of the dangerous weapons yrs ago.

So you believe Western Media when it suits you and repeat the ad nauseum argument of "don't fall for the west" when its against you.

Why now they cried out again. So suspicious. And if he used it at all, is it by encouraging uncle sam to bomb muslim country is solution or calling for bilateral meeting with all Arab and Muslim leaders only and resolve their differences without getting foreign countries involved?

Is it too hard for you to understand? I said uncle sam is already in Syria even before the chemical attack.

Gosh!!! embarassed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (232) (Reply)

Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.