Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station - Islam for Muslims (106) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station (250190 Views)

Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding / ~* Deols is 2011 'Islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year: Congrats~* / 'Islam For Muslims' Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (232) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 9:38pm On Apr 30, 2017
Asalam alaikum waramotulahi wabarakatu.

One of the most disturbing realities about the Day of Judgement is that you will find yourself unable to hand over a single good deed to your mother, father, child, spouse or friend, despite your intense love for them, for you will be just as desperate for every good deed as they are.

On the other hand, you will be forced to hand over your good deeds to people whom you'd despised, people whom you’d back stabbed, mocked, abused or oppressed in any way.

Isn’t it such a strange contrast?

All of a sudden, it becomes clear why one of the names of this Day is ‘Yowmul Hasra’/ ‘The Day of regret’

وَأَنْذِرْهُمْ يَوْمَ الْحَسْرَةِ إِذْ قُضِيَ الْأَمْرُ وَهُمْ فِي غَفْلَةٍ وَهُمْ لَا يُؤْمِنُونَ

“And warn them of the Day of Regret, when the matter will be decided; and yet, they are in a state of carelessness, and they do not believe.”

(Al-Qur’an, Surah 19, Ayah 39)

O Allah! Have mercy on us when we stand humble on the Day of Judgement, make our feet go steady on the narrow path of Siraat, save us from the agonies of the Day of Judgement and make our faces white when the faces of the criminals and disbelievers become black.

Allahummo amin.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by tintingz(m): 10:32pm On Apr 30, 2017
Empiree:
This is Northern problem. I have said earlier that what they need to improved is their social order like the West. But there is no difference wether teen is married(northern nigeria) or premarital sex (west). The only difference is social order. Islam has nothing to do with "forced marriage". This was simply invented by nincompoops out of greed. However islam encourages early marriage, which i believe is better, far better than so called "sex education" which breeds nothing but deceit and hypocrisy. Whether they use condom or not makes no difference.
The rate of Forced marriage is high in Muslim community. Early marriage is a good thing but calling child bride early marriage is not a good thing. Again "sex education" is good, like have said kids, teen are curious they fall into wrong people that deceive them, taking advantage in having sex with them, if parents or school educate children about sex, these children won't be deceived by perverts.

Similar cases of forced marriages in the us.

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/bb/uncovering-problem-forced-marriage-u-s/

I am sure forced marriages exist every part of the world. Media chose to focus on muslim and poor regions in this case.
Ofcos it exist everywhere, especially among religious people/community, what happened in the link was indeed a forced marriage by her parents but she was 19 years old when she married, she's legally in marriageable age and according to the story she filed a lawsuit to the Christian community which is Michigan for pressuring her into marriage

Lol...i am surprised you dont know this. If they could legalize gayism, expect more and worst. You carefully chose your word "legally" grin . It is the same with gay marriage. Can it happen "legally" in Nigeria?. In the US, once you reach marriageable age, or you are matured in your own way to have sex, there is no limit. Laws vary by states. Soem need parental consent and it is none of anyone's business.
Are gays hurting you or anybody? This has to do with empathy, children are being abused in child marriage, they don't give consent, they are forced into marry oldies. U.S legalized gay because they believe in freedom/freewill. Does a child bride has freewill?

I've read U.S law of marriageable age, it is 18 Yeats above.

In US when a teen clock 20 he/she has freedom to do anything without parents permission, they can get drivers license, drink, go clubbing and police won't stop them.

They are simply hypocritical about marriageable age at 18. In America for in stance, sex has no age at all. They usually sweep crazy news like this under the carpet. Here is underage marriage "legally" in the USA. 65 yrs old marries 12yrs old girl

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/bb/uncovering-problem-forced-marriage-u-s/
Sex with underage is child abuse and molestation in U.S, Bill Cosby, Akon, Michael Jackson faced court charges for this.

And in the link the said girl married at the age of 19 not 12 and am very sure this happened in the 90s. The girl later sued her community for it.

And those that are married off at the age of 12, it is said that the states that practice this are legalizing a criminal act such as rape.

It appears that not much of this openly happen but slowly but surely it will just like homosexual was considered abhorrent before 1960s. It is now normal to be gay. undecided undecided undecided
Don't compare gay with child bride, blacks were not given freedom in the 80s also. Gays are not hurting anyone, they have freedom to practice their gay thing in U.S except it is a case of rape which is illegal normally.

You see, you giving excuses for those teens in the Western world. whether lack of education or not, it is about sexual revolution that started in the 60s in the US. How many of them regret having baby as teenager today?. Very few. Do you know that govt specifically encourage them to get pregnant?. They know if they have baby they are getting money. Confirm this with anyone living in US. They get tax money anywhere from 2000 dollars to 6000 dollars. Tell me how they regret?. The only thing they might regret is with whom they have baby with. Not pregnancy or baby itself. Thats long gone. So tax money encourage them to do this. If you as single adult with no child, and work hard all through the yr, compared to a teen who enjoys herself, hangs out with boys and eventually gets pregnant, doesnt work, she gets more money than you at the time of filing taxes. Tell why you not gonna get a lady pregnant outside of marriage seeing this temptation?. Sad news is they dont utilize the money wisely.
There are some people that intentionally became baby mamas to get child support. But you can't deny a lot of baby mamas are regretting their actions. U.S is a developed country they give child support to baby mamas, here in Nigeria you are on your own.

No baby mama will encourage her daughter to be like her.

Again, this is part of social welfare i dont like. I dont agree with them also. They need to improve on this. But my point is there is no difference whether northen teen married to older man, her age group or simply get pregnant of out wedlock. If there was proper rights (women's rights, no forced marriage) etc, i swear you wont hear anything bad about north.
Until the north gives girl child education, gives women right and stop forced marriage then there will be no difference with the west.

No, absolutely not. I have outlined that i would united her with her boyfriend since she's mst likely hang out with her mate. My point is instead of them sexing anyhow and she is eventually pregnant, i rather prevent that as early as possible by engaging the boy. If his parents aren't financially capable, i will take over until he gains strength
OK.

Thats african mentality. I support West approach but i wont allow them to stick to boyfriend-girlfriend situation for long. I am taking it to another level so long as they love each other. I dont have time for "i will wait til i finish school". That's boosh!t grin grin
OK.

Before she finishes school, market don finish cheesy cheesy grin grin grin Agbero don pafuka her yansh and marriage doesn't interest her no more. Thats exactly what's happening today. I want to avoid that by any means necessary.
Why do you have this mentality that every girl will sleep with agbero? What happen to dangote's son or bill gate's son. grin

Not all girls are wayward.

Oh well, they no gonna directly encourage it now. Thats silly of them. But by saying "if you must have sex, use protection". My point is why not start teaching them importance of marriage instead even though they dont necessarily marry yet?. Bush administration tried on this really. He appeared to emphasized on abstinence

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/all-about-sex/201703/teen-pregnancies-fall-school-sex-ed-doesn-t-work-huh

Few yrs ago during Michael Bloomberg's administration, they distributed condoms to students to "prevent STDs. Doesnt this encourage them to have sex?. I am telling you, these girls worl around with condoms in their bags "should in case" and they are quiet young man

http://www.nytimes.com/1991/02/08/us/studies-on-teen-age-sex-cloud-condom-debate.html?pagewanted=all
The west does not put importance in marriage, it is the religious group among them. They believe in educating people about sex more than marriage, they believe marriage is not for everyone, not everyone over there wants to marry. Imagine Oprah Winfrey at her age, she is not married and no one pressure her.

Again the only thing Northern nigeria needs to work on is "standard social order" but this can only possible by stable govt. Otherwise, i see no change
The northern Nigeria don't believe in freedom of speech and practice.

See that. I was thgouht none yet i am not rascal or womanizer grin

Common now. Just like they detest "forced marriage". Africans and muslims also detest gay marriage. So i see double standard in all of these.
Has any gay group hurt any Muslim or people apart from normal criminal charges? Does a child bride has freedom?

Compare these two.

Lastly, I'm not supporting all western practice, not every society is perfect. Comparing them is a waste of time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Nafizzey(m): 6:24am On May 03, 2017
Empiree:
No, not that. And not like that. By age limit i am referring to simply not how the west regulates it. Again, my question stands, that, there is still no difference. There are bunch of teens in the West already pregnant. not necessary by older men but their age group. So i ask again, if "age limit" was meant to curb excesses, why is this not manifest their in society and why do they keep blaming 3rd world when they do the same thing?. Thats really my concern. I am not giving my 12 yr old daughter in marriage. However, maturity varies place to place especially in this day and age. If i notice my 12yr old is sexually act and she is on demand,. i can do whatever it takes to curb her first. In the case of out of control situation, I am definitely marrying her to her boy she hangs out with before agbero mess her up. Both of them would be under my roof (but i understand not everyone may have luxury to do this) and this will in no way disturb her career. I am pleased this way than she becoming wayward.

I am not interested in their "sex education" they encourage them to have sex but dont teach them importance of marriage. So again, whats the difference btw them boys and girls sexing each other like pigs and having babies and current northern Nigeria situation?. I see double standard how media portrays the whole thing. If underage sons and daughters of celebs do the same, no one says anything. If poor muslim people do the same, they are called backward. My only objection to the north is improvement in social order AS SEEN in the West.

@ bolded I agree with you 1000%. You see the West/Whites are very hypocrites and deceitful.

Because their media is very powerful and largely acceptable, they use it to label whatever they feel should be right or not.. If the west media label X as bad irrespective of whether it's bad or not it is accepted bad and vice versa..

Now on this discourse, I see no difference between teens sexing each othern with no marriage (Zina) which is practice by the west and marrying girls out at young age once they reach puberty which is better (halal) islamically. in the Northern Nigeria.

But reason being West are anti-Islam and hate anything Islamic, they label it underage marriage, force marriage and other derogatory word which is very very Hypocritical.

Sex with a teen outside marriage Vs. Sex with married teen is all the same.

The major difference is they have better social/economic system to take care of babies breed out from this system unlike here in North..

May Allah help us. God bless you for putting it clear. Wallahi Islam is Light

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 4:55pm On May 06, 2017
SubhanAllah!! Qari Dies While Reciting Qur'an ┇ What an Amazing Ending

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGNEntqnhow
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 5:00pm On May 06, 2017

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 5:04pm On May 06, 2017
When Salat is observing you rather than you observing salat cheesy Nice Baby... keep it up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdQeAA3SNTY
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by vedaxcool(m): 5:37pm On May 06, 2017
Child marriage is legal in some circumstances in almost every state in the U.S. Though nearly every state has laws barring children under 18 from marrying, there are ways to get exemptions — for example, by asking for judicial consent or presenting parents' permission, according to the Pew Research Center.

In 27 states, the law does not specify any minimum age below which a child cannot marry, according to Unchained At Last.

Helping children in forced marriages is murky territory for activists and social workers. A child who leaves home under the age of 18 is considered a runaway, meaning that social service organizations and shelters could face legal action for helping them.

Generally, children cannot initiate legal action in their own name. In many states, that means a child is allowed to marry but not allowed to divorce.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/child-marriage-in-the-u-s-surprisingly-widespread/
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by tintingz(m): 6:20pm On May 06, 2017
vedaxcool:
Child marriage is legal in some circumstances in almost every state in the U.S. Though nearly every state has laws barring children under 18 from marrying, there are ways to get exemptions — for example, by asking for judicial consent or presenting parents' permission, according to the Pew Research Center.

In 27 states, the law does not specify any minimum age below which a child cannot marry, according to Unchained At Last.

Helping children in forced marriages is murky territory for activists and social workers. A child who leaves home under the age of 18 is considered a runaway, meaning that social service organizations and shelters could face legal action for helping them.

Generally, children cannot initiate legal action in their own name. In many states, that means a child is allowed to marry but not allowed to divorce.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/child-marriage-in-the-u-s-surprisingly-widespread/
Child marriage in U.S are done in religious, traditional communities mostly in southern part in U.S. The reason law didn't go against child marriage completely in those area is because of freedom of religion practice in the country.

Also the circumstances for child marriage in those area is when the girl is pregnant for a guy, the cleric will have to marry her to the guy following bible/Jewish scriptures(Deuteronomy 22:28-29).

And besides the age gab between a female marrying a male is not much like we have here in Nigeria.

In general, 18 is the marriageable age in U.S.

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by vedaxcool(m): 6:31pm On May 06, 2017
tintingz:
Child marriage in U.S are done in religious, traditional communities mostly in southern part in U.S. The reason law didn't go against child marriage completely in those area is because of freedom of religion practice in the country.

Also the circumstances for child marriage in those area is when the girl is pregnant for a guy, the cleric will have to marry her to the guy following bible/Jewish scriptures(Deuteronomy 22:28-29).

And besides the age gab between a female marrying a male is not much like we have here in Nigeria.

Please could you stop lying aimlessly? Everybody can simply read the article why do propaganda for the US or retell article which clearly says child marriage is legal in the US as the parents simply gets a waiver from the court. It has little to do with religion.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 7:27pm On May 06, 2017
tintingz:

See, you shot urself in the foot. At least you admitted for once there is child marriage in the US unlike your previous stance. So you see why you cant really condemn northern Nigeria and other places too?. Whether the gap is close or wide is irrelevant. What you should call for is proper or standard social order where everyone gets benefits whether you are poor or rich. Young or old. male or female. So blame politicians for failed governance. And also educate folks to desist from taking pre-election gifts from them. Pre-election gifts is exchange for their rights.

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by tintingz(m): 8:41pm On May 06, 2017
vedaxcool:

Please could you stop lying aimlessly? Everybody can simply read the article why do propaganda for the US or retell article which clearly says child marriage is legal in the US as the parents simply gets a waiver from the court. It has little to do with religion.
Where did I lied?

I will quote from the same link you provided.

Here I gave reasons for the circumstances which is when the girl is pregnant for the guy and also the law gave consent base on "freedom of religion practice". But it said nealry every state has laws barring children under 18 from marrying.

Here again:

For Reiss, her work is deeply personal. Raised in an insular Orthodox Jewish community in Brooklyn, Reiss was forced at 19 into an arranged marriage which quickly became abusive. Under Orthodox Jewish law, only men have the right to grant a divorce.

Here, you can see the lady was raised in Jewish community, she was married under Jewish law.

Again,

Child marriage is most common in the southern United States, according to the Pew Research Center.

Here, you can see it is common in southern U.S, southern U.S are filled with religious and traditional people, especially Jews and catholic Christians.

In some states, the movement has momentum. Bills to end or limit child marriage are currently pending in California, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Missouri, New York, Texas and Pennsylvania. In New Jersey, a bill to stop all marriage before age 18 has already passed the state's Assembly and Senate, and awaits a signature from Governor Chris Christie.

Here, a bill has been passed to stop child marraige and limit marriage age.

In fact, I read it somewhere UN are making moves to end child marriage before 2030.

The image attached below shows 18 is the official legal age of marriage in U.S. You can see blue(stands for 18yrs) dominated US map.

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by tintingz(m): 9:04pm On May 06, 2017
Empiree:
See, you shot urself in the foot. At least you admitted for once there is child marriage in the US unlike your previous stance. So you see why you cant really condemn northern Nigeria and other places too?. Whether the gap is close or wide is irrelevant. What you should call for is proper or standard social order where everyone gets benefits whether you are poor or rich. Young or old. male or female. So blame politicians for failed governance. And also educate folks to desist from taking pre-election gifts from them. Pre-election gifts is exchange for their rights.

Northern Nigeria practice polygamy which is illegal in U.S, a northern man can marry multiple children as wives with no one questioning him, in U.S child marriage it is not accepted in almost all the state, except in religious communities and they are to provide court approval.

Here is what I said in my previous stance and see it doesn't contradict

"Ofcos it exist everywhere, especially among religious people/community, what happened in the link was indeed a forced marriage by her parents but she was 19 years old when she married, she's legally in marriageable age and according to the story she filed a lawsuit to the Christian community which is Michigan for pressuring her into marriage"
https://www.nairaland.com/1794405/islam-muslims-side-talk-station/105#56082124

There is nowhere I said child marriage is not practice everywhere.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by vedaxcool(m): 9:10pm On May 06, 2017
tintingz:
Where did I lied?

I will quote from the same link you provided.

If you can't fanthom what legal means then what story are you telling?

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Akeemqudsi(m): 9:24pm On May 06, 2017
vedaxcool:

In the u.s. The child has to be legal age of consent which is usually 16 or sometimes 15 but without legal permission they have to be 18 or you could end up with stagetory rape charges and labeled a sexual offender. Actually, scholars have spoken about this and they say that "whoever does this in the U.S. and uses the the age of 'A'ishah as a proof of permissibility is an Extremely Ignorant Person" the reason is because this not from the culture of the U.S. so it's completely haram because it more harm than anything else in it
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by vedaxcool(m): 9:35pm On May 06, 2017
Akeemqudsi:

In the u.s. The child has to be legal age of consent which is usually 16 or sometimes 15 but without legal permission they have to be 18 or you could end up with stagetory rape charges and labeled a sexual offender. Actually, scholars have spoken about this and they say that "whoever does this in the U.S. and uses the the age of 'A'ishah is an Extremely Ignorant Person" the reason is because this not from the culture of the U.S. so it's completely haram because it more harm than anything else in it

2 Likes

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by tintingz(m): 10:28pm On May 06, 2017
vedaxcool:

That it is not acceptable generally in U.S.

The reason child marriage is till legal is some state in US has to do with religion, cultural practice and right of parents on children.

some state lawmakers have resisted passing legislation to end child marriage — because they wrongly fear that such measures might unlawfully stifle religious freedom or because they cling to the notion that marriage is the best solution for a teen pregnancy.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2017/02/10/why-does-the-united-states-still-let-12-year-old-girls-get-married/?utm_term=.77d1a4e14afd

A bill has been passed to limit the age. 12yr is still a child, 16 is still ok.

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 8:33pm On May 07, 2017
Fantastic! ! How accurate his prediction

1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Amoto94(m): 10:13pm On May 07, 2017
Shaykh Ibn Bāz on Welcoming Ramadan

Shaykh ʿAbdul-ʿAzīz b. ʿAbdillāh b. Bāz - Allāh have mercy on him - was asked:

Your eminence, Shaykh, what is your advice to the Muslims as we welcome this virtuous month?

The Shaykh mentioned numerous verses from the Qurān and ḥadīth from the Prophet ﷺ in his answer. The full text can be referred to in his Fatāwā (15:50). His advice is summarised in the following points:

• My advice to all Muslims is to have taqwā of Allāh (fear him and protect against displeasing him by doing what he has commanded and leaving what he has forbidden).
• To welcome this great month and benefit from it through sincere, true tawbah (repentance) from all sins.
• To gain fiqh (understanding) about their religion and learn the rules and regulations of fasting and prayer.
• All Muslims are advised to fear Allāh, protect their fasting and keep it clear of all sins.
• It is prescribed for the Muslims in this month to exert themselves in doing more good, and hurrying to do it, including:
• reciting a lot of Qurān because this is the month of the Qurān.
• giving charity
• dhikr (remembrance) of Allāh
• advising each other and telling each other to do good and stay away from evil
• The reward of good deeds is multiplied during this month
• Sins are more heinous in this month
• The Muslim should therefore pay more attention during this month to fulfilling his duties, staying away from ḥarām, and doing extra good deeds of all types.
• The Muslim does all this sincerely, hoping in reward from Allāh and fearing his punishment.

The Shaykh concluded his answer with duʿā for the Muslims and their rulers, for their guidance and rectitude. He asked Allāh the exalted to enable us to reach the month of Ramadan and benefit by it. Āmīn.

Summary and translation by Owais Al-Hāshimī

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 3:50am On May 09, 2017
HIDDEN LESSONS FROM THE RISE AND FALL OF MUSLIM SPAIN

Shaykh Abdullah Hakim Quick

https://www.facebook.com/434141020173/videos/vb.434141020173/10158452751755174/?type=2&theater
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 3:55pm On May 09, 2017
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 3:59pm On May 09, 2017
This Young Security man returns customer's 10,000USD. See amazing end result for his sincerity. He got more than his returns

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DTkmD8pm7s
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 5:20am On May 11, 2017
This information below is from a friend so let's be vigilant
( From my inbox

Greetings from Lagos.pls help me share cos I know most of your followers are here in Lagos. its God that
saved me yesterday.I applied for a job via Jiji on Monday, on Wednesday I was called for interview in Maryland Lagos.I got to Maryland took a bike to the location for the interview. When I got to the lonely building in mende there in Maryland, Okada dropped me and left, no one to ask a question, I called the number that was attached to the message of interview to tell him I'm at the venue, he picked and said his men are downstairs, I looked around and saw two men, the looks on their faces was not funny.They asked me to open the message for them to see, I opened it, after Reading they said I belong to room one, that I should switch off my phone b4 climbing the stairs, I told them I'm not expecting any call, they said its compulsory.I asked them how long the interview will last and they said 3 to 4hrs, I was tired. I told them to give me a minute let me inform my pple that I won't be home early as I told them, l went towards the gate to call my sister, as I was answering the call two men came down making them four, they started shouting on me that I'm wasting their time that is like I'm not ready for the job.As this was happening a guy from no where came behind me all I heard was "my case is different "and I said so is mine.

He said he saw the winners bangle I was wearing that I should meet him outside the gate. I followed him, he asked what brought me here, I told him I came for an interview, he said I should thank my God that I saw him if not it will be a different story by evening.That I should leave the place immediately that the pple are using charms on pple. I thanked him and entered a bike that dropped one guy at the gate there and left. They called and called I no pick.This morning they sent a text that my interview has been rescheduled.Lets be vigilant with online Jobs I have not been myself since yesterday.) Incase I get a text message like this
You are SHORTLISTED for an assessment on THUR 27-02-17 by 10am at
1, Olabisi close, MENDE, Maryland (Lagos resident
only) HR 080-7464-5567

Pls Beware of this Address
They are Kidnappers and ritualists....

Kindly spread it.we never know who we might save.
Sent as received

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 3:24am On May 13, 2017
Nigerians ritualists are not alone. They got their wicked ideas from the Jews grin cheesy undecided

Levy Izhak Rosenbaum of Brooklyn called himself a “matchmaker,” but his business wasn’t romance. Instead, authorities say, he brokered the sale of black-market kidneys, buying organs from vulnerable people from Israel for $10,000 and selling them to desperate patients in the U.S. for as much as $160,000.

http://colossill.com/busted-ny-rabbi-is-arrested-for-trafficking-black-organs-to-israel-im-a-matchmaker-video/

But it does appear to be old new though. I believe this happened back in 2011

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 3:28am On May 13, 2017
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 6:49pm On May 17, 2017
AbdelKabir:
^^ yet you believe the prophet "cursed" muawiyyah grin grin

Hypocrisy level 100%

# First, I do not remember where I have made such statement that Nabi cursed Mu'awiyah Ibn Abi Sufyan. The only known hadith to be where Nabi is reported to have cursed him is in Tarikh Imam at-Tabari. Unfortunately it is a weak narration. The only known Sahabah cursed by the Prophet is Hakam and those 14 Munafiqun sahabah who plotted to assassinate Nabi. Those are Sunni authentic records.

However, there exist Sunni authentic athar which clearly state that Imam Ali, alaih Salam, cursed Mu'awiyah though the word used in the athar is "prayed against".

I have no aiota of doubt that Mu'awiyah Ibn Abi Sufyan is doomed personality, a confirmed Munafiq and a baghi leader. He used to curse "the Prophet" and showed a great hatred to the Prophet's households.

# What is "curse"?
I suggest you consult your Arabic dictionary or your Alfas to give you Islamic definition of " curse" as it is different from "abusing or calling names". That's a take home assignment for you.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 6:52pm On May 17, 2017
AbdelKabir:
^^ yet you believe the prophet "cursed" muawiyyah grin grin

Hypocrisy level 100%

# First, I do not remember where I have made such statement that Nabi cursed Mu'awiyah Ibn Abi Sufyan. The only known hadith to me where Nabi is reported to have cursed him is in Tarikh Imam at-Tabari. Unfortunately it is a weak narration. The only known Sahabah cursed by the Prophet is Hakam and those 14 Munafiqun sahabah who plotted to assassinate Nabi. Those are Sunni authentic records.

However, there exist Sunni authentic athar which clearly state that Imam Ali, alaih Salam, cursed Mu'awiyah though the word used in the athar is "prayed against".

I have no aiota of doubt that Mu'awiyah Ibn Abi Sufyan is doomed personality, a confirmed Munafiq and a baghi leader. He used to curse "the Prophet" and showed a great hatred to the Prophet's households.

# What is "curse"?
I suggest you consult your Arabic dictionary or your Alfas to give you Islamic definition of " curse" as it is different from "abusing or calling names". That's a take home assignment for you.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by FriendNG: 7:09pm On May 17, 2017
RadiyalLAHU an Muawiya, an Abu Huraira, an Ali, wa RadiyalLAHU an kullu sahabur rasulillahi, sallalLAHU alaihi wasallam.

Those who have problem with these pious people (all of them without exception) can go and hang themselves for all we care.

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 7:15pm On May 17, 2017
^^^

Anyway, you have to seriously worry yourself about the textual evidences your past Ulama documented on the facts above rather than those who fashion out their believe based on those textual evidences.

You the responsibility of erasing those textual evidence from your books.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Demmzy15(m): 7:50pm On May 17, 2017
AlBaqir:
^^^

[s]Anyway, you have to seriously worry yourself about the textual evidences your past Ulama documented on the facts above rather than those who fashion out their believe based on those textual evidences.

You the responsibility of erasing those textual evidence from your books.[/s]
You like chest beating, why?! grin grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by FatimahMobolaji: 8:13am On May 18, 2017
@AlBaqir, please add me on WhatsApp (08055161156) Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 4:40pm On May 18, 2017

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 4:41pm On May 18, 2017

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (232) (Reply)

Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.