Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,598 members, 7,812,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station - Islam for Muslims (116) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station (248608 Views)

Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding / ~* Deols is 2011 'Islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year: Congrats~* / 'Islam For Muslims' Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (232) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by vedaxcool(m): 7:05pm On Jul 09, 2017
^^^
But had Assad done the leveling like Alepo no pity to offer from you! Shame.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 7:59pm On Jul 09, 2017
^^^

you are one funny dude. I simply made general comment like this is billions of dollars in damages. I didnt make any political comment. Why are you so paranoid?. BH and nigerian army also wrecked havoc that will cost billions in reconstruction. So what's the fuss tongue
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Demmzy15(m): 8:06pm On Jul 09, 2017
^^^When Boko Haram had a presence in Maiduguri, Nigerian Army didn't go about randomly bombing as you've seen above. It was more matured and coordinated, this is not the case with your hero Assad and Allies!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by vedaxcool(m): 8:16pm On Jul 09, 2017
Demmzy15:
^^^When Boko Haram had a presence in Maiduguri, Nigerian Army didn't go about randomly bombing as you've seen above. It was more matured and coordinated, this is not the case with your hero Assad and Allies!

Gbam

Some people are better left to wrestle their conscience ....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by vedaxcool(m): 8:18pm On Jul 09, 2017
Empiree:
^^^

you are one funny dude. I simply made general comment like this is billions of dollars in damages. I didnt make any political comment. Why are you so paranoid?. BH and nigerian army also wrecked havoc that will cost billions in reconstruction. So what's the fuss tongue

Keep wrestling with your conscience dude! Save your tales for the match!
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 8:39pm On Jul 09, 2017
This Can't Be Emphasized Enough

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Demmzy15(m): 2:32pm On Jul 10, 2017
A thread about Imam Ali Ibn Musa Al Rida(Rahimahullâh) is coming up soon, no Rafidhi should open his brown teeth on the thread. It's forewarning! angry
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 6:58pm On Jul 10, 2017
This is now getting hilarious... grin

A journalist for a Saudi-owned news network has said that Qataris have hired African wizards to summon spirits to solve the Gulf crisis

https://www.alaraby.co.uk/english/blog/2017/7/10/djinn-no-tonic-for-gulf-crisis?utm_campaign=sf&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=referral

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 7:36am On Jul 11, 2017
Demmzy15:
A thread about Imam Ali Ibn Musa Al Rida(Rahimahullâh) is coming up soon, no Rafidhi should open his brown teeth on the thread. It's forewarning! angry

# So long you did not cross beyond boundary. Some Sunnis are claiming all the Aimmah of prophet's household which shia recognised as their 12 Imams, to be their salaf; while others (like Ibn Taymiyyah) maligned them altogether.

# Whatever you wish to present, kindly stay off shia discussion or aqeedah. If you do, obviously we will respond.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Demmzy15(m): 1:05pm On Jul 11, 2017
AlBaqir:

# So long you did not cross beyond boundary. Some Sunnis are claiming all the Aimmah of prophet's household which shia recognised as their 12 Imams, to be their salaf; while others (like Ibn Taymiyyah) maligned them altogether.

# Whatever you wish to present, kindly stay off shia discussion or aqeedah. If you do, obviously we will respond.

Ibn Taymiyyah never maligned any of the Imams, you are far from the Imams. Don't think you can talk on their behalf, they're my Imam too. Imam of Sunnah, not face-slapping and chest-beating!

2 Likes

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Demmzy15(m): 1:25pm On Jul 11, 2017
Cc Vedaxcool, BetaThings, Empiree, AbdelKabir, FriendNG.

Israel's aid to Iran during the Iran-Iraq War, all the Al Quds celebration and so called solidarity with Palestinians are all lies.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel%27s_role_in_the_Iran%E2%80%93Iraq_war

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 2:36pm On Jul 11, 2017
Demmzy15:
Ibn Taymiyyah never maligned any of the Imams, you are far from the Imams. Don't think you can talk on their behalf, they're my Imam too. Imam of Sunnah, not face-slapping and chest-beating!

# Ma sha Allah, so the Imams are (now) your Imams. You want to write in "praise" of Imam Ali ibn Musa al-Rida alaih salam, yet another Imam of yours which you equally loved and placed in high esteem maligned these Imams. Which side exactly do you wanna go?

grin you can't eat your cake and have it, Mr man. I await your post then you will see the hand of Ibn Taymiyyah.

# I asked you once but you ran far away: I quoted Mutawattir hadith of Nabi, salallahu alayhi wa ahli, according to your Sunni sources, about Nabi's saying of the Shi'a of Ali and his progeny. You claim we are not Shia which doesn't bother me a bit, but my question which remains unanswered was, "Are you their SHI'A?"

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Demmzy15(m): 2:45pm On Jul 11, 2017
AlBaqir:

[s]
# Ma sha Allah, so the Imams are (now) your Imams. You want to write in "praise" of Imam Ali ibn Musa al-Rida alaih salam, yet another Imam of yours which you equally loved and placed in high esteem maligned these Imams. Which side exactly do you wanna go?

grin you can't eat your cake and have it, Mr man. I await your post then you will see the hand of Ibn Taymiyyah.

# I asked you once but you ran far away: I quoted Mutawattir hadith of Nabi, salallahu alayhi wa ahli, according to your Sunni sources, about Nabi's saying of the Shi'a of Ali and his progeny. You claim we are not Shia which doesn't bother me a bit, but my question which remains unanswered was, "Are you their SHI'A?"[/s]

More and more chest beatings!!! tongue

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 3:01pm On Jul 11, 2017
Demmzy15:
More and more chest beatings!!! tongue

grin grin grin grin Òle otun sa. How am I not gonna beat my chest on top your ignorance, pighead and obsession?

By now, ó ye k'oti gbon that cancelling comments cannot save you rather it only reveal your frustration especially when you are on a hot seat.

Ogbeni, you have two options here: success or failure

# Deny those Mutawattir ahadith about SHI'A OF ALI AND HIS PROGENY, or

# Declare yourself of their SHI'A.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Demmzy15(m): 3:04pm On Jul 11, 2017
AlBaqir:

[s]grin grin grin grin Òle otun sa. How am I not gonna beat my chest on top your ignorance, pighead and obsession?

By now, ó ye k'oti gbon that cancelling comments cannot save you rather it only reveal your frustration especially when you are on a hot seat.

Ogbeni, you have two options here: success or failure

# Deny those Mutawattir ahadith about SHI'A OF ALI AND HIS PROGENY, or

# Declare yourself of their SHI'A.[/s]
Seriously I'm not in the mood for all your bollocks, so shine your amala infested teeth while it lasts! grin

2 Likes

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by vedaxcool(m): 5:11pm On Jul 11, 2017
Demmzy15:
Cc Vedaxcool, BetaThings, Empiree, AbdelKabir, FriendNG.

Israel's aid to Iran during the Iran-Iraq War, all the Al Quds celebration and so called solidarity with Palestinians are all lies.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel%27s_role_in_the_Iran%E2%80%93Iraq_war

lol grin these underscores how they will deal with anyone who will serve their narrow minded needs. The same way France saved the hide of khomini when he was exiled from Iran.

2 Likes

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Demmzy15(m): 7:47pm On Jul 11, 2017
vedaxcool:

lol grin these underscores how they will deal with anyone who will serve their narrow minded needs. The same way France saved the hide of khomini when he was exiled from Iran.
Lol,if you read to the end of the article you'll notice how Khamenei denied. Pure taqqiyah, how can you say Saddam was an ally if Israel and at the same time tell Israel to bomb their nuclear plants.

They think we're dummies! Lemme just see any Rafidhi open his brown teeth concerning Palestinians, I go surprise am!

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 9:07pm On Jul 11, 2017
An Open Muslim Gay Mosque
https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/vdpap8/open-mosque-taj-hargey-south-africa-934

First Muslim Gay Marriage in UK
https://www.google.com.ng/amp/
metro.co.uk/2017/07/11/first-gay-muslim-wedding-takes-
place-in-the-uk-6769737/amp/
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Demmzy15(m): 1:20pm On Jul 12, 2017
News reaching now has it that Abubakar Al Baghdadi is dead! grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 5:10pm On Jul 12, 2017
^^

dont be surprised if they later claim the man killed was a "look-a-like" grin cheesy

Anyways, the news don reach two days ago nau
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Demmzy15(m): 5:46pm On Jul 12, 2017
Empiree:
^^

dont be surprised if they later claim the man killed was a "look-a-like" grin cheesy

Anyways, the news don reach two days ago nau
When no be Shekau! grin grin I actually heard about it weeks ago, but I wanted to be sure. Seems it's confirmed, if ISIS could perpetuate such crimes under Baghdadi, how would their next leader be?! undecided

Modified, he's still alive!

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 8:35pm On Jul 12, 2017
Told u. Media stucks these days ^^^
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 4:41pm On Jul 13, 2017
Empiree, Rilwayne001, tingtingz, Lanrexlan, Demmzy15, Sino, etc

# This is a very good documentary titled, "Atheists everywhere". Nobody is refuting or rebutting or hating or castigating nobody here. Its about views and views of everybody in the society. No doubt the western society is fast driven towards Atheism, and Muslims in those societies are moving enmasse with the tide. Its a big concern really!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7TFblP9Y9c&itct=CCUQpDAYAyITCLOyt9PKhtUCFZqDVQodt4cL9DILYzQtb3ZlcnZpZXdaGFVDWkhEWDFZT0l5czd0SGdFelR6Zy1xdw%3D%3D&gl=US&hl=en&client=mv-google
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Rilwayne001: 7:07pm On Jul 13, 2017
AlBaqir:
Empiree, Rilwayne001, tingtingz, Lanrexlan, Demmzy15, Sino, etc

# This is a very good documentary titled, "Atheists everywhere". Nobody is refuting or rebutting or hating or castigating nobody here. Its about views and views of everybody in the society. No doubt the western society is fast driven towards Atheism, and Muslims in those societies are moving enmasse with the tide. Its a big concern really!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7TFblP9Y9c&itct=CCUQpDAYAyITCLOyt9PKhtUCFZqDVQodt4cL9DILYzQtb3ZlcnZpZXdaGFVDWkhEWDFZT0l5czd0SGdFelR6Zy1xdw%3D%3D&gl=US&hl=en&client=mv-google

I'll be right back.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by vedaxcool(m): 12:29am On Jul 14, 2017
On the bewitching business can we recall these:

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 2:59am On Jul 14, 2017
AlBaqir:
Empi.ree, Rilwayne001, tingtingz, Lanrexlan, Demmzy15, Sino, etc

hummm, interesting. The guy in gray shirt who claims to be ex-Muslim atheist is genius actually. But the mistake they keep making is that new scientific discoveries could not lead a muslim to atheism except for what they decided for themselves. Science or scientific discoveries must fit into Islam not the other way around bcus there are and will always be bogus discoveries/theories as well e:g an attempt to link homosick with scientific trash.

If there exist any proven (fact) discovery that muslims seem to reject could only mean that we have yet to comprehend related verse or verses in our contemporary world. There will continue to be discoveries bcus Quran itself is open. It is a Divine Book for the past, present and future. Therefore, it must have explained ALL THINGS Q16:89

وَنَزَّلْنَا عَلَيْكَ الْكِتَابَ تِبْيَانًا لِّكُلِّ شَيْءٍ وَهُدًى وَرَحْمَةً وَبُشْرَى لِلْمُسْلِمِينَ
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 5:58am On Jul 14, 2017
^^^You are very correct.

# However, Qur'an is not what is under threat/challenge here but its interpretations by scholars who have closed the door of ijtihad. Quran is dynamic and open for more and more and more interpretation; hence, its power of suiting all times. The moment we pegged its interpretations to 1400 century mentality and understanding (in the name of "that's how salaf understood it"..), then we have serious problem consequence of which people troop away from Islam. You can't suppress ideas.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 10:32am On Jul 14, 2017
Salafi problems now. The 'school boy' methodology
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 8:38pm On Jul 14, 2017
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 12:26pm On Jul 16, 2017
Former President Olusegun Obasanjo has officially denounced his Christian name, Matthew

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiWLfPIXBDE&feature=push-u&attr_tag=MxKjwszyikm8fTwa-6
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 12:54pm On Jul 16, 2017

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AntiIslam59: 2:37pm On Jul 16, 2017
AlBaqir:
^^^You are very correct.

# However, Qur'an is not what is under threat/challenge here but its interpretations by scholars who have closed the door of ijtihad. Quran is dynamic and open for more and more and more interpretation; hence, its power of suiting all times. The moment we pegged its interpretations to 1400 century mentality and understanding (in the name of "that's how salaf understood it"..), then we have serious problem consequence of which people troop away from Islam. You can't suppress ideas.

1. I find this(Quran suiting all times) very hard to believe as an outsider. There are so many issues with the practice of Islam worldwide that clash with western civilization, it's hard to reconcile the almost frantic repetition moderate islamists try to project. Infact in a recent ruling by the European Court of Justice, it equivocally states that Sharia Law is incompatible with Western democracies. This article is an intelligent rebuttal of such sentiments.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/realspin/2016/10/06/no-shariah-law-is-not-compatible-with-western-values/#77a4de595eb3

2. As for the subect matter atheism, I believe the slide towards more development might have the unintended effects of getting people to take thier eyes of their creator but it's probably better than a world in which religion is/forms the basis of governance. As long as secularism can be respected as when governing, people can believe whatever they want to.

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (232) (Reply)

Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.