Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,649 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:30 PM

Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station - Islam for Muslims (117) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station (248085 Views)

Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding / ~* Deols is 2011 'Islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year: Congrats~* / 'Islam For Muslims' Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (232) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Demmzy15(m): 10:13pm On Jul 16, 2017
Interesting!

1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 11:21pm On Jul 16, 2017
They know the truth isn't.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Mofpearl: 9:06am On Jul 17, 2017
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 10:39am On Jul 17, 2017
Mofpearl:
Qatar pledges its support for the Palestinian people.

http://www.middleeasteye.net/news/qatar-pledges-gaza-support-despite-saudi-pressure-1341678429

# Now I fully understand what is going on in the Middle East.

Israel pressured Trump to force Arabs to stop supporting Hamas.

Trump pressured the Saudis.

The Saudis are pressuring Qatar.

I have no solid evidences to back up these hypotheses. But, I strongly believe that this is exactly what is happening.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Demmzy15(m): 12:20pm On Jul 17, 2017
AlBaqir:

I have no solid evidences to back up these hypotheses. But, I strongly believe that this is exactly what is happening.
Abandoning Hamas doesn't translate abandoning the Palestinians. Don't come in here with your conspiracies, you should be the last person to speak on this issue!
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 12:55pm On Jul 17, 2017
Demmzy15:
Abandoning Hamas doesn't translate abandoning the Palestinians. Don't come in here with your conspiracies, you should be the last person to speak on this issue!

# You mean you are so foo.lish that you must accept my "conspiracy" theory or feel threatened by it?

# Can somebody tell this kid that this is a public forum, and there is liberty to submit opinions.

# You always sound pathetic and threatened anytime I comment. And honestly I can't help you, may ruqya can. Obviously, you need to go rehabilitation centre.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Demmzy15(m): 1:29pm On Jul 17, 2017
AlBaqir:

# You mean you are so foo.lish that you must accept my "conspiracy" theory or feel threatened by it?

# Can somebody tell this kid that this is a public forum, and there is liberty to submit opinions.

# You always sound pathetic and threatened anytime I comment. And honestly I can't help you, may ruqya can. Obviously, you need to go rehabilitation centre.

grin grin grin Everyone is allowed to express themselves freely, but that doesn't give you the right to be silly and insensible.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Demmzy15(m): 8:00pm On Jul 17, 2017
This is how Salafis spread Islam- not by bombings, face and chest slapping(I no call anybody o grin), dancing and incantating in circles but with good speech which sends shockwave down the spin!

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by emekaRaj(m): 8:04pm On Jul 17, 2017
AlBaqir:

U mean Saudi America? Lol! Make i run b4 dem come 4 me

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by vedaxcool(m): 3:53am On Jul 18, 2017
AlBaqir:

Empiree can you lend him your quote on saying things without verifying it or is it only reserved for people who criticize Assad?

As usual they use the Palestinians as their stepping stone in furtherance of their Division Agenda!

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 4:13am On Jul 18, 2017
vedaxcool:

Empi.ree can you lend him your quote on saying things without verifying it or is it only reserved for people who criticize Assad?

As usual they use the Palestinians as their stepping stone in furtherance of their Division Agenda!
Lol. you dont really need evidence for this. What albaqir did is called "logical deduction". Anyone paying close attention to Israeli-Palestinian conflicts for years could simply arrive at the same logical conclusion as albaqir did. I dont think you need Phd to understand this.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by vedaxcool(m): 8:18am On Jul 18, 2017
Empiree:
Lol. you dont really need evidence for this. What albaqir did is called "logical deduction". Anyone paying close attention to Israeli-Palestinian conflicts for years could simply arrive at the same logical conclusion as albaqir did. I dont think you need Phd to understand this.

In otherwords only Assad can be defended using the above. Shame

Quoted for future reference....

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 9:36am On Jul 18, 2017
vedaxcool:

In otherwords only Assad can be defended using the above. Shame

Quoted for future reference....
really sorry for how you reason. I didnt even say anything about Assad damnit undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by vedaxcool(m): 11:44am On Jul 18, 2017
Empiree:
really sorry for how you reason. I didnt even say anything about Assad damnit undecided

Use you brain and atleast comprehend the point being made. I was going to leave you to your conscience but these pretense of ignorance means you have gone far off mark that you have normalize such behavior that clearly looks like hypocrisy.. here is your state.... I expected you would have use outskirts of Islam to describe al baqur which you so quickly used to label people who criticize your role model asaad murder of his own people using chemical weapons....

Empiree:

Here are your words weeks back which clearly demanded you have evidence for whatever information you have

Empiree:
Someone should tell those brothers who are arguing blindly that they are in the outskirts of Islam. They argued and accused Assad regime of using chemical against his own people without evidence.

The only "evidence" they have is media says . You are answerable to Allah in the Hereafter.

Quran teaches us to verify information should fasiq fellow comes to us with news. I don't even want to argue this anymore.

What is al baqir´s evidence?

AlBaqir:

I have no solid evidences to back up these hypotheses.
But, I strongly believe that this is exactly what is happening.

No evidence and deduction does not even work here you deduce from established principles not out of your farts in a corner of your room.

It is a pity Islamic principles to you are only good in defending your position but not good enough to apply when it opposes your made up fantasy world . Shame!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jul 18, 2017
King Salman pressured US to ensure Israel reopens Al-Aqsa

http://www.arabnews.com/node/1131096/saudi-arabia

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 2:01pm On Jul 18, 2017
vedaxcool:

It is a pity Islamic principles to you are only good in defending your position but not good enough to apply when it opposes your made up fantasy world . Shame!
Lord have mercy. Still don't get where you driving at tongue where is Assad in this picture? . I thought this was simply about Israeli -Palestinian issues he commented on?. What's Assad's own? . I don't get

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 2:06pm On Jul 18, 2017
Empiree:
Lord have mercy. Still don't get where you driving at tongue where is Assad in this picture? . I thought this was simply about Israeli -Palestinian issues he commented on?. What's Assad's own? . I don't get

# The guy is obviously obsessed with Assad, he can't help it. Even if you start talking about Chelsea vs Man United, he will tell you Chelsea just signed "Assad".

# It's an obsession. He needs ruqya just like his boy grin

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Demmzy15(m): 2:14pm On Jul 18, 2017
AlBaqir:

# The guy is obviously obsessed with Assad, he can't help it. Even if you start talking about Chelsea vs Man United, he will tell you Chelsea just signed "Assad".

The one who clearly needs Ruqya is you, last time I checked no one on Nairaland slaps and hits his face and chest except you. We're obsessed with Assad and Iran because of their crimes against the Muslim world, evidence keep pouring out every day of how Iran has been a treachery to the Muslim world!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 2:23pm On Jul 18, 2017
AlBaqir:

grin cheesy
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by vedaxcool(m): 2:32pm On Jul 18, 2017
[s]
Empiree:
[/s]

grin grin grin cheesy It is called assad dumb syndrome when your brain becomes incapable of processing basic information because assad is invovled

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by vedaxcool(m): 2:33pm On Jul 18, 2017
[s]
AlBaqir:

[/s]

It hurts you whenever the crimes of your devil is brought to bear and how much of a hypocrite you have become in defending such devil your words!

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 2:40pm On Jul 18, 2017
Demmzy15:
The one who clearly needs Ruqya is you, last time I checked no one on Nairaland slaps and hits his face and chest except you. We're obsessed with Assad and Iran because of their crimes against the Muslim world, evidence keep pouring out every day of how Iran has been a treachery to the Muslim world!

# Alhamdulillah you confirmed you guys obsession.

# grin so you fear ruqya like that?! Heya fun an fani ara re naa ni. Nkan mi lara ita ma pe faah.

# I've told you time and again, I can't help you of your hatred or like of Iran. I am not Iran or Assad's spokesman.

# In this discussion which one of your own posted, its about Saudi-Qatar-Hamas. An opinion is posted, your obsession and intolerance pushed you talking outside the line.

# Really Ruqya will help you a lot. grin
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 2:43pm On Jul 18, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

It hurts you whenever the crimes of your devil is brought to bear and how much of a hypocrite you have become in defending such devil your words!

# grin grin grin Bro abeg go see a psychologist if you don't want rugya. It's getting out of hand. May Allah cure you and your folk.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Demmzy15(m): 2:48pm On Jul 18, 2017
AlBaqir:

# grin grin grin Bro abeg go see a psychologist if you don't want rugya. It's getting out of hand. May Allah cure you and your folk.
Commot for here with your locust beans body odour!!! grin grin grin
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by ikupakuti(m): 3:03pm On Jul 18, 2017
LadunaI:

So this open another topic. What is your take on the type of travelling of sufi. Ability to shelve @ will with full awareness in the spiritual realm

Here grin so that we dont derail that thread.

#Thats the shelling we talking about. A feature of the spiritual bearings of this terrestial realm we share with the jinns & then upward unto the celestial (MALAKUT, JABARUT), a plane where dreamland falls into.

#Actually, its got nothing to do with TASAWWUF per se but with spiritiality. Spiritual prowess can be attained irrespective of Godliness or ungodliness.

#Whoever developes his/her spirituality, whether through Godly means or otherwise or has it by default, can easily experience things like that.

#What differenciates between people with such prowess & those without is that they can experience or exploit the properties of the ethereal in a state of wakefulness not until in dreamland.

#So, what differentiates between the Godliness & the ungodliness is the channel through which such prowess is attained. As the QURAN & the HADITH have made us known that the demonic spiritual spectrum is ruled by the demons while the angelic is ruled by the holy spirits.

#So, for whoever is tapping into the demonic network to advance his spirituality, his RUH wont be able to transcend the firmanent (where the demons used to lodge to decode waves) whether in dream or in wakefulness due to Q26:212 Q55:33-35 (those denied here are the shayateen & their allys among men). But for he whos channel is angelic can transcend the whole of the empyrean upto JABARUT (native of the angels & ruhs) according to individual‘s capacity.

#But every fard has his realworld merged with his slumber (dream) by default. Meaning every fard goes into dreamland with a wakeful mind, fulltime, in reference to that hadith of nana aisha (ra) where the prophet (saw) claimed his heart sleeps not. That endowment actually starts from WILAYYA before its advancement in NUBUWWA.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by ikupakuti(m): 3:11pm On Jul 18, 2017
^^^

**mind you, this does not mean a fard wont observe the sharia where applicable like performing ablution when he wakes up, like some variants of that hadith claimed in respect to the ambiyya. The wilayya & the nubuwwa might share some traits but they both run on different law system. cheesy grin
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 3:18pm On Jul 18, 2017
Demmzy15:
Commot for here with your locust beans body odour!!! grin grin grin

# You see one of the symptoms of obsession: lying. You've NEVER EVER meet me in your life, and here you are lying that my body is smelling like that of locust beans. I can see you will do anything to sell market.

# "Liar Demmzy15". NL'ers kindly confirm this new title for this kid o lest I use it and there's eyebrow.

# And imagine, the kid confirmed he grew up (till now) eating " Amala ati Ewedu garnish with irú".

# Really, you need ruqya. Think about it.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Demmzy15(m): 3:23pm On Jul 18, 2017
AlBaqir:

[s]
# You see one of the symptoms of obsession: lying. You've NEVER EVER meet me in your life, and here you are lying that my body is smelling like that of locust beans. I can see you will do anything to sell market.

# "Liar Demmzy15". NL'ers kindly confirm this new title for this kid o lest I use it and there's eyebrow.

# And imagine, the kid confirmed he grew up (till now) eating " Amala ati Ewedu garnish with irú".

# Really, you need ruqya. Think about it.[/s]
Once AlBaqir starts writing long epistles, then know that the thing pain am reach spin!!! grin grin

**runs outta thread** tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 3:33pm On Jul 18, 2017
Demmzy15:
Once AlBaqir starts writing long epistles, then know that the thing pain am reach spin!!! grin grin

**runs outta thread** tongue

# Another lie. When did you received wahy to know that? You've never seen me, now you are claiming to know about me.

# Liar Demmzy15, its about exposing your lies. What were you even thinking for fabricating that lie? Obviously, Iran and Assad.

# Whether its a comment, dialogue or new topic, am never short of writing "long epistle". Lobatan.

# Please try again, Liar Demmzy15.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Demmzy15(m): 4:15pm On Jul 18, 2017
AlBaqir:

# Another lie. When did you received wahy to know that? You've never seen me, now you are claiming to know about me.

# Liar Demmzy15, its about exposing your lies. What were you even thinking for fabricating that lie? Obviously, Iran and Assad.

# Whether its a comment, dialogue or new topic, am never short of writing "long epistle". Lobatan.

# Please try again, Liar Demmzy15.
E pain am sha!!! grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by vedaxcool(m): 5:32pm On Jul 18, 2017
[s]
AlBaqir:

[/s]

Unfortunately for you your condition requires Allah's mercy because it is not sane nor Islamic for anybody to say Assad is a devil and still go ahead and defend him sadly that happens to be your case where you call someone the devil and still defend the person. Compounding your situation is the fact that you are an irredeemable tribalist who hates hausas ... this is still despite the fact that you are liar and slanderer on top. Poor you! grin
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by vedaxcool(m): 5:46pm On Jul 18, 2017
AlBaqir:

# Asad is a devil no doubt.

Shamelessly calls a man a devil but still use your tongue to defend him.

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (232) (Reply)

Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.