Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,294 members, 7,826,170 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station - Islam for Muslims (130) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station (250804 Views)

Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding / ~* Deols is 2011 'Islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year: Congrats~* / 'Islam For Muslims' Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) ... (232) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 7:03pm On Dec 09, 2017
AlBaqir:

* If it is the later, the prayer is still intact. He only need to sit and do his tashahud.

* If it is former, that is he has risen up completely for third rakaat, am afraid in line with the Fiqh of Ahlulbayt (household of the Prophet), the Imam's Salat is completely batil (void). Mistakes in the first two rakaats completely void one's Salat. Only the last two or one (in Maghreb) can be remedied. And the remedy is after Salama by prostrating twice, not before Salama.

* In the case above, the followers will have to complete their Salat themselves singly. This last note, In sha Allah, I will have to be doubly sure by referring it to jurists. If I am wrong, in sha Allah, I will edit.

jimohmustapha502

# May Allah forgive my errors. @ bold, according to my few sources (after rechecking), in both cases (whether the Imam has risen completely or about to rise for the third rakaat, forgetting tashahud of the 2nd rakaat), if he has not made the rukuu of the 3rd rakaat, nearly all the fuqaha agreed to go back to sitting and recite his tashahud, then continue his prayer (3rd and 4th). After Salama, then Sajdah sahw is necessary. It even goes that if he has forgotten completely and only remember after he has completed his Salat, all he needs do is recite the missed tashahud, and perform Sajdah sahw.

* The followers at the back:

Obviously, its not possible for Imam to have been in a state of Rukuu before the followers realised he hasn't perform tashahud of 2nd rakaat. It is assumed he'll be reminded while trying to rise up or (even after risen for 3rd rakaat) before reciting Fatiha/tasbihat arba. If Imam is reminded by the followers, he needs to sit back and perform tashahud for the second rakaat, then continue the Salat. The Salat is okay. It is agreed he has not enter another rukn in Salat.

# What is still stand from my previous comment however is that, any mistake in the first 2 rakaat of any obligatory Salat, cannot be remedied. Note, second Sajdah signify the end of every rakaat.

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 7:05pm On Dec 09, 2017
Hkana:

AlBaqir, does that mean He will have to restart the prayer?
And what about those praying behind him, are they to restart with him too?

# Sorry for the delay in response. Kindly see response up there.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 12:50pm On Dec 12, 2017
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 12, 2017
AlBaqir:

jimohmustapha502

# May Allah forgive my errors. @ bold, according to my few sources (after rechecking), in both cases (whether the Imam has risen completely or about to rise for the third rakaat, forgetting tashahud of the 2nd rakaat), if he has not made the rukuu of the 3rd rakaat, nearly all the fuqaha agreed to go back to sitting and recite his tashahud, then continue his prayer (3rd and 4th). After Salama, then Sajdah sahw is necessary. It even goes that if he has forgotten completely and only remember after he has completed his Salat, all he needs do is recite the missed tashahud, and perform Sajdah sahw.

* The followers at the back:

Obviously, its not possible for Imam to have been in a state of Rukuu before the followers realised he hasn't perform tashahud of 2nd rakaat. It is assumed he'll be reminded while trying to rise up or (even after risen for 3rd rakaat) before reciting Fatiha/tasbihat arba. If Imam is reminded by the followers, he needs to sit back and perform tashahud for the second rakaat, then continue the Salat. The Salat is okay. It is agreed he has not enter another rukn in Salat.

# What is still stand from my previous comment however is that, any mistake in the first 2 rakaat of any obligatory Salat, cannot be remedied. Note, second Sajdah signify the end of every rakaat.

Tankz a lot I appreciate

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Nobody: 11:43am On Jan 03, 2018
If you find out that your mum is a witch according to Islam what should you do about that ?
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by usba: 2:11pm On Jan 03, 2018
jimohmustapha502:
If you find out that your mum is a witch according to Islam what should you do about that ?

The pertinent question becomes how does one get to know ones mum is a witch? Because it would be a very grave sin to accuse her of being such if in fact she turns out not to be. So more important than what to do is how did you come to such a conclusion?
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jan 03, 2018
Thank you
One of my sister husband tell her that he losed his job after their nikkah my father said he didn't have money
As tym goes on my sister husband said he has a night mare about my mother and he also said that many people told him that my mother is behind this but I still don't bliv this till now

Pls what should I do if this is true
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Hkana: 3:14pm On Jan 03, 2018
Cc: Empiree, albaqir, tbaba1234
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by tbaba1234: 3:21pm On Jan 03, 2018
jimohmustapha502:
Thank you
One of my sister husband tell her that he losed his job after their nikkah my father said he didn't have money
As tym goes on my sister husband said he has a night mare about my mother and he also said that many people told him that my mother is behind this but I still don't bliv this till now

Your sisters husband is visiting fake crooks that are putting stupid ideas into his head.

Many Charlatans use this tactic to deceive gullible people.

Do not entertain this, at all.

Everything that happens to a muslim has been decreed by Allah. Nothing can benefit or harm you without Allah's permission.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jan 03, 2018
tbaba1234:

Your sisters husband is visiting fake crooks that are putting stupid ideas into his head.

Many Charlatans use this tactic to deceive gullible people.

Do not entertain this, at all.

Everything that happens to a muslim has been decreed by Allah. Nothing can benefit or harm you without Allah's permission.

My trust is with Almighty Allah

Thank you
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 3:37pm On Jan 03, 2018
jimohmustapha502:
Thank you

lol, this isn't evidence.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jan 03, 2018
Empiree:
lol, this isn't evidence.
Thanks K hw would I know ?
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 5:13pm On Jan 03, 2018
jimohmustapha502:

Thanks
K hw would I know ?
you see, we are dealing with Sharia here in situation like this. First all, it doesn't mean the woman is guilty free. But if it can not be proven through her confession, the accusation does not exist. However, this accusation has to do with abstract effect. So the supposed "victim" should rather embark on personal defence as in, DU'A, DHIKR rather than going from one place to another, and she may be sining or even guilty if it turns out the woman is innocent after damage is already done.

Nightmare she had might be disguise. It might be someone else far from the mother. Besides, losing job etc is common thing now. And y'all need to be good to the woman you accused no matter what. If indeed she's doing something despicable in the dark, you will triumph by your good deeds. Dont worry about how you gonna know. They should all focus on their daily routine.

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by ayinba1(f): 3:51pm On Jan 04, 2018
jimohmustapha502:

My trust is with Almighty Allah

Thank you

Do lots of istighfar and be kind to your mother. Pray Allah guides your sister and her hubby

Given the rate of job loss and unemployment in Nigeria, women are in trouble because this means more than 1 out of every 2 women are witches.. so be afraid,,,,,,very afraid. Just kidding

Trust in Allah and liberate yourself

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 6:07pm On Jan 04, 2018
jimohmustapha502:
Thank you

In addition to what tbaba1234 have said, this ayah talks to your in-law (and all of us):

Surah Aal-e-Imran, Verse 200:

O you who believe! be patient and excel in patience and remain steadfast, and be careful of (your duty to) Allah, that you may be successful.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 7:55pm On Jan 04, 2018

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Nobody: 7:52am On Jan 05, 2018
I'm grateful to you All thanks a lot Jazak Allah khair
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 12:21pm On Jan 05, 2018
Saudi Women Divorces Husband because he loves her more than his own mother :  BAHA — A 29-year-old Saudi man was in for the shock of his life when his wife, whom he loved so much, approached the court for a divorce.
The estranged husband did not know why his wife would want divorce from him even though he did everything possible for her, but she was adamant in her demand.

She admitted that her husband had never denied anything to her but she insisted on leaving him because he preferred her over his own mother.

"I can never trust a man who does everything for his wife while he denies even a small favor to his mother," she told the judge.

Neither the husband nor wife was identified. The husband, who was in a deep shock, told the judge that he did not want to leave his wife and that he would do everything to keep her but she bluntly rejected the offer.

The woman admitted that her husband had spent a lot of money on her, taking her on foreign trips and buying her everything she wanted, but said she did not want to continue her life with him.

"A man who is not good to his own mother cannot be trusted. He may turn his back on me anytime in the future," she said.
The surprised husband asked her, "Didn't I abandon my own family for you?" She replied, "Yes, and this is the very reason I want divorce from you."
The woman told the judge that everything her husband said in the court was correct but she was determined to leave him because he preferred her over his family members, including his mother.

She told the judge that she could not wait until the day her husband would abandon her the same way he had abandoned his mother. The woman returned the dowry her husband had given her and the judge granted the divorce.
A judicial source praised the woman for her noble stand and said she was right to ask for divorce since the husband placed her above his own mother.

He said the woman thought that a man who would leave his own mother for another woman could never be trusted.
The source said some men believed that blindly obeying their wives and doing everything for them was the way to win perpetual love. "This is not correct. A man must put his family, especially his mother, above everything else," he said. He said his wife was not happy because he did more favors to her than to the woman who gave him birth, brought him up and sacrificed her own life for his happiness.

http://saudigazette.com.sa/article/525255/SAUDI-ARABIA/Wife-gets-divorce-from-man-who-loved-her-more-than-his-mother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by LadunaI(m): 6:24pm On Jan 05, 2018
Empiree:
Saudi Women Divorces Husband because he loves her more than his own mother :  BAHA — A 29-year-old Saudi man was in for the shock of his life when his wife, whom he loved so much, approached the court for a divorce.
The estranged husband did not know why his wife would want divorce from him even though he did everything possible for her, but she was adamant in her demand.

She admitted that her husband had never denied anything to her but she insisted on leaving him because he preferred her over his own mother.

"I can never trust a man who does everything for his wife while he denies even a small favor to his mother," she told the judge.

Neither the husband nor wife was identified. The husband, who was in a deep shock, told the judge that he did not want to leave his wife and that he would do everything to keep her but she bluntly rejected the offer.

The woman admitted that her husband had spent a lot of money on her, taking her on foreign trips and buying her everything she wanted, but said she did not want to continue her life with him.

"A man who is not good to his own mother cannot be trusted. He may turn his back on me anytime in the future," she said.
The surprised husband asked her, "Didn't I abandon my own family for you?" She replied, "Yes, and this is the very reason I want divorce from you."
The woman told the judge that everything her husband said in the court was correct but she was determined to leave him because he preferred her over his family members, including his mother.

She told the judge that she could not wait until the day her husband would abandon her the same way he had abandoned his mother. The woman returned the dowry her husband had given her and the judge granted the divorce.
A judicial source praised the woman for her noble stand and said she was right to ask for divorce since the husband placed her above his own mother.

He said the woman thought that a man who would leave his own mother for another woman could never be trusted.
The source said some men believed that blindly obeying their wives and doing everything for them was the way to win perpetual love. "This is not correct. A man must put his family, especially his mother, above everything else," he said. He said his wife was not happy because he did more favors to her than to the woman who gave him birth, brought him up and sacrificed her own life for his happiness.

http://saudigazette.com.sa/article/525255/SAUDI-ARABIA/Wife-gets-divorce-from-man-who-loved-her-more-than-his-mother

Interesting, what an intelligent woman. Even if the rationale she has seek for divorce isn't entire depict what would be regarded as FEAR of Allah, but for the fear if meeting the same fate. Nevertheless, I still admire her intelligent and foresight.

Definitely, any man that prefer his wife over his mother will NOT escape the nemesis that come with such stupidity. So, perhaps, the FIRASA of that woman is very sharp. shocked lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 3:52am On Jan 08, 2018
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 6:04am On Jan 13, 2018
Used to listened to this in Ilorin back in the 90s when i was in college. Alhaji Ali Agan used to play it and another one like it. He loved them. It was composed by Malay or Indonesians

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=faxvxCH98M0&feature=player_embedded

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 12:40pm On Jan 13, 2018
Al Yetiim (THE ORPHAN). First Nigerian Arabic Movie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQ3M3-yIXGI
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 12:03am On Jan 14, 2018
I was Recruited to Destroy Islam, I Became Muslim
https://www.allamericanmuslim.com/shariffa-a-carlo/

British Man Wanted To Kill Muslims, Ended up Becoming Muslim Himself
https://www.allamericanmuslim.com/ibrahim-killington-3/

Trump’s Hatred of Muslims Led Me to Islam
https://www.allamericanmuslim.com/michael-cummings/
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 2:49pm On Jan 16, 2018
EMBRYOLOGISTS:

A Muslim woman is the cleanest woman on earth.
A woman who is divorced by her husband has to wait (at least) 3 monthly periods and a woman whose husband died has to wait (at least) 4 months and 10 days before they can marry again.

If she turns out to be pregnant, then her waiting period lasts until the birth of the child.
This has surprised the modern science after discovering of (imprint man water).

The liquid imprint of a man contains 62 proteins, and it differs from one man to another, just like our fingerprints. It's like a personal code for each man and a woman's body carries the computer where the code can be put.

If a woman marries another man immediately after the divorce, or allows other codes to enter her, it's like viruses entering the computer. This will cause imbalance, and it'll bring dangerous infectious diseases. It has been proven scientifically, during the first menstrual period after divorce, the woman removes 32% to 35%. Second period 67% to 72%,
and third period 99.9% of the man's imprint.

The womb is cleansed from the previous imprint after 3 menstrual periods, and it'll be ready to receive new imprint without injury or harm.

Therefore the practice of prostitution, or sleeping with more than one man causes dangerous diseases as a result of the mixing of sperm fluid in the womb. The waiting period of a widow needs more time to remove this code. Because grief makes the imprint to settle inside the womb in a very strong way. That's why Allah S.W.T Said {four months and ten days}.

This period is for the man's water imprint to vanish completely inside the womb of a widow. This fact made an embryologist to carry out investigation into the neighborhood of African Muslims in America. He found out that all women carry their husbands imprint only. Investigation in another neighborhood of non Muslim women, shows that they possess multiple man's imprint, from two to three.

From that they discovered that Islam is the only religion that guarantees women's immunity and holding of society.

Therefore Muslim women are the cleanest on earth.
Nice topic & deserves to be shared.

Dr Hammanyero Suleiman.

http://therenaissanceng.com/embryologists-say-muslim-woman-is-the-cleanest-on-earth

COPIED:

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 8:06pm On Jan 16, 2018
True Talk

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Rilwayne001: 6:19am On Jan 17, 2018
Rilwayne001:

He is God, the Creator, the Maker who shapes all forms and appearances! His [alone] are the attributes of perfection. All that is in the heavens and on earth extols His limitless glory: for He alone is almighty, truly wise.

Alhamdulillah!

My brother's wife gave birth to twins this morning.

Glory be to Allah.

ALHAMDULLILAH!! we just had another set of twins from the same mother that gave birth birth to the above this morning. This is really astonishing.

Demola, comman see something shocked

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 8:01am On Jan 17, 2018
Rilwayne001:

ALHAMDULLILAH!! we just had another set of twins from the same mother that gave birth birth to the above this morning. This is really astonishing.

Ma sha Allah. I also have somebody in our family with 3 sets of twins.

Oluwa a wo won o.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 1:42pm On Jan 17, 2018
Rilwayne001:

congratulations again

AlBaqir:

Ma sha Allah. I also have somebody in our family with 3 sets of twins.

Oluwa a wo won o.
Seems your family may be the first to eventually deliver quints in Nigeria shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by tbaba1234: 2:02pm On Jan 17, 2018
Rilwayne001:

Alhamdulillah.

Congrats, i know of a person that gave birth to multiple kids every time. It is genetics.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Demmzy15(m): 8:06pm On Jan 17, 2018
Rilwayne001:

My bros congrats o cheesy grin I've never seen this, looks like I'll have to marry from your side o. Chaiiiii!!! I'm very happy Wallahi grin

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by tintingz(m): 8:22pm On Jan 17, 2018
Rilwayne001:

Thank goodness!

We twins are dominating, congrats to the parents. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) ... (232) (Reply)

Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.