Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,309 members, 7,822,526 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station - Islam for Muslims (127) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station (250468 Views)

Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding / ~* Deols is 2011 'Islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year: Congrats~* / 'Islam For Muslims' Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (232) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 9:32pm On Sep 19, 2017
jimohmustapha502,

Its okay. This is common method usually in ramadan. Imam did not forget. Sometimes they recite qunut in witr before salaam. It is done in Makkah this way too

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Demmzy15(m): 4:46pm On Sep 21, 2017
AbdelKabir wa FriendNG, please when is Ashura? grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 4:54pm On Sep 21, 2017
Empiree:
o

# Why do Muslims celebrate 1st of Muharram as "Islamic New Year"?

# Umar invented the Hijiri calendar but I don't think he equally invented "Muharram" as 1st month of the Islamic year.

# It is an established fact agreed upon by all early Muslim historian that Nabi migrated and entered Madina in Rabiul Awwal.

# So, if at all the Bid'ah hijri calendar is anything to go by, it should be Rabiul Awwal and not Muharram as the 1st month of the year.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by FriendNG: 5:09pm On Sep 21, 2017
Demmzy15:
Abdel.Kabir wa FriendNG, please when is Ashura? grin grin

Has the moon been sighted? You are shining your teeth because of ...... let me keep shut.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 5:22pm On Sep 21, 2017
AlBaqir:

# Why do Muslims celebrate 1st of Muharram as "Islamic New Year"?

# Umar invented the Hijiri calendar but I don't think he equally invented "Muharram" as 1st month of the Islamic year.

# It is an established fact agreed upon by all early Muslim historian that Nabi migrated and entered Madina in Rabiul Awwal.

# So, if at all the Bid'ah hijri calendar is anything to go by, it should be Rabiul Awwal and not Muharram as the 1st month of the year.
Is it bid'a hassanat or not?
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Demmzy15(m): 6:03pm On Sep 21, 2017
FriendNG:

Has the moon been sighted? You are shining your teeth because of ...... let me keep shut.
Slapping and chest beatings! grin
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 12:48am On Sep 23, 2017
NYC City Mayor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 2:31am On Sep 26, 2017
What did he do this time now?

This is abdelkabir's favorite oga at the top.

Free the man abeg.

I understand Saudi authority banned his IslamQA website some years ago but had been since relieved of that.

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 2:50am On Sep 26, 2017
Empiree:

This is abdelk.abir's favorite oga at the top.

# The sheik even pose in the picture, and our local champions who celebrate his website like Kilode will be running their mouth like diarrhoea say "picture no good".

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 4:20am On Sep 26, 2017
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by tintingz(m): 8:58am On Sep 26, 2017
Empiree:
https://naijagists.com/sibling-marriage-pakistani-brother-sister-marry-without-knowing-separated-kids/

tintingz
Poor couples, they didn't have knowledge of their background and people that did the arangee knew they are siblings.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 11:16am On Sep 26, 2017
tintingz:
Poor couples, they didn't have knowledge of their background and people that did the arangee knew they are siblings.
so unfortunate undecided
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 4:32pm On Sep 26, 2017
MUSLIM SIBLINGS REUNITED ON HAJJ

Performing Hajj is in itself a huge blessing from Allah (SWT) however it is always accompanied by numerous other blessings. But what if one of these blessings was equivalent to a miracle? Something along these lines took place in Saudi Arabia as two Palestinian siblings were reunited in Mina.

It was nothing short of a miracle when Bushra met her brother Samir after 15 years! Given the situation in Palestine, Samir migrated to Australia 15 years back. Ever since, the two weren’t in contact with each other. But this year, Bushra was a guest of a program hosted by King Salman whereby he covers the Hajj expense of 1000 affected families from Palestine. Meanwhile Samir had also come to Saudi Arabia to perform Hajj.

Samir was completely unaware that Bushra was also present in the very place that he was. When they were in Mina, Bushra suddenly spotted her brother from her tent and rushed over to meet him. Both couldn’t believe their eyes. It was indeed an emotional encounter for them as both were not even aware if the other was alive!

Samir used to be quite sad as he was not able to meet his sister but this sudden encounter was a moment of joy for him. He thanked Allah (SWT) and King Salman for uniting him with his beloved sister.

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Sissie(f): 11:47pm On Sep 26, 2017
Empiree:

This is abdelkabir's favorite oga at the top.

Free the man abeg.

I understand Saudi authority banned his IslamQA website some years ago but had been since relieved of that.

He probably said something not in line with the Saudi authority.

Some sheikhs who didn't support the Qatar ban has been jailed.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 2:15am On Sep 27, 2017
Sissie:

He probably said something not in line with the Saudi authority.

Some sheikhs who didn't support the Qatar ban has been jailed.
This Saudi political wing self, they got serious problems. I guess this is an attempt to silence them.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 4:18am On Sep 27, 2017

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 4:24am On Sep 27, 2017
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AbuuUthaymeen(m): 10:11pm On Sep 27, 2017
Sissie:

It is small and not eye friendly. It will be advisable to stop
Aunty pls help reach out to the admins on Nairaland Muslim group to add me back.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 8:02pm On Sep 29, 2017

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 7:59am On Sep 30, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 12:13pm On Sep 30, 2017
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 12:13pm On Sep 30, 2017
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 9:36pm On Sep 30, 2017

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 12:12pm On Oct 02, 2017
Saheedi ShaheedBinAliyu, why did you REPENT and abandoned calling people KUFFAR?

That got me curious.

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Demmzy15(m): 3:35pm On Oct 02, 2017
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 4:17pm On Oct 02, 2017
Demmzy15:
http://lifeinsaudiarabia.net/blog/2017/09/28/women-cant-drive-because-they-have-a-quarter-of-a-brain-saudi-scholar/

Sheikh Saad Al Hajari who is a senior cleric has stated that the women cannot drive as they have only a quarter of a brain. Yes, ladies and gentlemen, Sheikh Saad Al Hajari made this statement while he was appointed as a head of religious fatwas in Saudi Arabia’s Assir governorate.

# So, Mr Saudi, do you follow that brainless sheik?
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Demmzy15(m): 6:04pm On Oct 02, 2017
AlBaqir:

Sheikh Saad Al Hajari who is a senior cleric has stated that the women cannot drive as they have only a quarter of a brain. Yes, ladies and gentlemen, Sheikh Saad Al Hajari made this statement while he was appointed as a head of religious fatwas in Saudi Arabia’s Assir governorate.

# So, Mr Saudi, do you follow that brainless sheik?
Chaiiiii, you ehn? How can I follow someone who degrades women to that level? Did you even care to read the article before pouring spit here? I agree with what was done to him, it's stated in the article!
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 6:19pm On Oct 02, 2017
AlBaqir:
Saheedi ShaheedBinAliyu, why did you REPENT and abandoned calling people KUFFAR?

That got me curious.
U are a kafir and so is empiree and other people i called kafir .. n0t saying it doesnt me4n you guys are not a kafir . .guy, repent before you die
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 6:40pm On Oct 02, 2017
ShaheedBinAliyu:
U are a kafir and so is empiree and other people i called kafir .. n0t saying it doesnt me4n you guys are not a kafir . .guy, repent before you die

# Please don't be afraid or relent on it since making Takfiri is part of your "Sunnah". Not continuing it will give all the " Kuffar" false alarm that they've become "Muslim".

# So, please continue it. May Obatala, Ogun, Sango, Òsun be sacrifice for you.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 9:15pm On Oct 02, 2017
AlBaqir:

# Please don't be afraid or relent on it since making Takfiri is part of your "Sunnah". Not continuing it will give all the " Kuffar" false alarm that they've become "Muslim".

# So, please continue it. May Obatala, Ogun, Sango, Òsun be sacrifice for you.
TSW
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 9:30pm On Oct 02, 2017
Chai

1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Demmzy15(m): 11:14am On Oct 07, 2017

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (232) (Reply)

Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.