Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,714 members, 7,809,705 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:36 PM

Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station - Islam for Muslims (132) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station (248092 Views)

Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding / ~* Deols is 2011 'Islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year: Congrats~* / 'Islam For Muslims' Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (232) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 4:19am On Feb 24, 2018
Demmzy15:
In many Shi'a cities, just look at how their husseiniyats get filled up when it's about Umar, Aisha, Mu'awiyah or Karbala.

# Which one have you ever in your miserable life attended to know what they are discussing and how the place was filled up for that purpose? Just give us an example?

* Propaganda and desperation is like a cancer that eat up the useful part of your senses. May Allah cure you of your disease.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Demmzy15(m): 8:56pm On Feb 24, 2018
AlBaqir:

# Which one have you ever in your miserable life attended to know what they are discussing and how the place was filled up for that purpose? Just give us an example?

* Propaganda and desperation is like a cancer that eat up the useful part of your senses. May Allah cure you of your disease.
See how this animal wants to deny that Shi'as don't attend passion plays were the Sahaba are portrayed in the worst of manners steering up fake emotions. Alright, no problem!

And olodo, I don't have to attend your pagan shrine for me to know what's going on, the world is a small village. We see what's happening!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Demmzy15(m): 9:12pm On Feb 24, 2018
Empiree:
[s]They are muslims. That's sufficient. The issue of cursing sahaba is theoretical one and i dont agree with them. I hope you understand that some of them are just follow follow.[/s]
So people that believe that all except 3 companions apostatized are pious Muslims according to you? sad angry undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 5:18am On Feb 25, 2018
Demmzy15:
So people that believe that all except 3 companions apostatized are pious Muslims according to you? sad angry undecided
I don't know if you deliberately distorted my post. My post is very clear.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Nobody: 6:26am On Feb 25, 2018
Salaamun alaykum,
Tell Muslim brothers and sisters preparing for the examinations either this year or succeeding years go to the WAEC website and open the link WAEC Ghana. Then click on exam. A menu will open. Go to the bottom and you will find the chief examiner's report. Open the chief examiner's report and you will find past questions from 2011 to 2016 with the chief examiner's comments on how they were answered and what the candidates did wrong. He pointed out how they should have answered the questions.

Pls do well to help our brothers an sisters. This can help in revision.

Direct link:
https://www.waecgh.org/EXAMS/ChiefExaminersReport.aspx

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Raintaker(m): 8:37pm On Feb 25, 2018
First time here
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Raintaker(m): 8:42pm On Feb 25, 2018
Demmzy15:
Remove the Pious, I don't know who is pious.
Yes, they are Muslims and no one has the right to call them otherwise

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 9:00pm On Feb 25, 2018
Raintaker:
First time here
in this thread?
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Raintaker(m): 3:51pm On Feb 26, 2018
Empiree:
in this thread?
Yes I think.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 4:19pm On Feb 26, 2018
Raintaker:
Yes I think.
thought you were regular in this thread cool
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Raintaker(m): 6:25pm On Feb 26, 2018
Not at all
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 5:16pm On Mar 12, 2018

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by tintingz(m): 6:09pm On Mar 12, 2018
Empiree:
Tintingz, your brother did it again angry

https://naijagists.com/photos-nigerian-math-teacher-brother-married-younger-sister-anambra/
God approved it. cheesy grin

Silly excuse. angry grin

Anyways, it's their business as long as it's not a rape case, my concern is the child might be a birth defect.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Hkana: 6:25pm On Mar 12, 2018
Hahaha.
But why did they have to attach the subject he teaches cheesy
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Raintaker(m): 6:55pm On Mar 12, 2018
tintingz:

Silly excuse. angry grin

Anyways, it's their business as long as it's not a rape case, my concern is the child might be a birth defect.
That's your only concern right?
Is it morally right?
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 7:07pm On Mar 12, 2018
tintingz:

Silly excuse. angry grin

Reject bigotry. God didn't tell him anything. He never had God's voice.

Marrying one's sister is HARAM. Very simple

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by tintingz(m): 7:15pm On Mar 12, 2018
Empiree:
Reject bigotry. God didn't tell him anything. He never had God's voice.

Marrying one's sister is HARAM. Very simple
Cousin marriage is part of incest which Islam permit.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by tintingz(m): 7:21pm On Mar 12, 2018
Raintaker:
That's your only concern right?
Is it morally right?
If two relatives have consensual relationship that's their business, their morality, it is my concern when they decide to give birth which might result to a birth defect.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 10:11pm On Mar 12, 2018
tintingz:
Cousin marriage is part of incest which Islam permit.
We talking about sister here
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by tintingz(m): 11:50pm On Mar 12, 2018
Empiree:
We talking about sister here
So why did you mention me?
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 6:01am On Mar 13, 2018
tintingz:
So why did you mention me?
because the guy is divergent wink cheesy
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by tintingz(m): 6:32am On Mar 13, 2018
Empiree:
because the guy is divergent wink cheesy
Lol. grin
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 3:40pm On Mar 20, 2018
Who wants to be 15th babydaddy, tintingz or rilwayne001? grin

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10155307741836551&id=538116550

See accomplishment cheesy grin shocked

Lots madness in America grin

1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 3:59pm On Mar 20, 2018
Her other alleged children

1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by tintingz(m): 5:33pm On Mar 20, 2018
Empiree:
Who wants to be 15th babydaddy, tintingz or rilwayne001? grin

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10155307741836551&id=538116550

See accomplishment cheesy grin shocked

Lots madness in America grin
Lol you no serious o , na business oo my brother, do you know how much she get from the babydaddies for child support for each children? And some guys don't want to marry while some for citizenship purpose they just did relationship contract.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 5:59pm On Mar 20, 2018
tintingz:
Lol you no serious o , na business oo my brother, do you know how much she get from the babydaddies for child support for each children? And some guys don't want to marry while some for citizenship purpose they just did relationship contract.
yup. a comment says "imagine each baby daddy pays $200/wk?". Thats $2800 weekly from all 14. Thats $11,200 per month. She's smart. Marriage is crazy in the West and this is not even marriage.

And apart from this, the babies are entitled to free stuff until they are 5 yrs old from the govt. It includes food, clothing etc and if she can't afford daycare, govt funds it. She made smart move. It is women's world. When she files her tax at the end of the yr, Child tax credit in New York is $2500 per child. I don't know of detroit. I think it is $1400. Maybe sister ayinba1 can help with that. So thats 1400X14 (19,600) from federal tax return. State tax return is not even added yet. Chai. Smart woman

Ubunja

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by tintingz(m): 7:15pm On Mar 20, 2018
Empiree:
yup. a comment says "imagine each baby daddy pays $200/wk?". Thats $2800 weekly from all 14. Thats $11,200 per month. She's smart. Marriage is crazy in the West and this is not even marriage.

And apart from this, the babies are entitled to free stuff until they are 5 yrs old from the govt. It includes food, clothing etc and if she can't afford daycare, govt funds it. She made smart move. It is women's world. When she files her tax at the end of the yr, Child tax credit in New York is $2500 per child. I don't know of detroit. I think it is $1400. Maybe sister ayinba1 can help with that. So thats 1400X14 (19,600) from federal tax return. State tax return is not even added yet. Chai. Smart woman

Ubunja
Lol see calculation, I don't have idea of the child tax in U.S but omoh, that woman na business woman, this will not favour women in Nigeria except she's into rich men.

Women in U.S are more inform/enlighten than women in Nigeria (Fact).
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 7:48pm On Mar 20, 2018
tintingz:
Lol see calculation, I don't have idea of the child tax in U.S but omoh, that woman na business woman, this will not favour women in Nigeria except she's into rich men.

lol, it is not necessarily about enlightment. If that's the case, many white women don't have that much babies. "Educated" white people see couple with lots of babies as uneducated.

As you can see this lady is white. It is rather the system she's smart with doesn't mean she's smarter than Nigerian women. She's manipulating the system. That's why you see black and Spanish with lots of babies. They have babies with different men. It is a deal. I know of a lady similar to this but hers are 9 children with different baby fathers. She goes out chasing men like "her sweetie, you like me?" Days later, bum, the guy don enter one chance. That's how she got all her baby daddies. But the same system knows how to screw them up.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by tintingz(m): 9:15pm On Mar 20, 2018
Empiree:
lol, it is not necessarily about enlightment. If that's the case, many white women don't have that much babies. "Educated" white people see couple with lots of babies as uneducated.

As you can see this lady is white. It is rather the system she's smart with doesn't mean she's smarter than Nigerian women. She's manipulating the system. That's why you see black and Spanish with lots of babies. They have babies with different men. It is a deal. I know of a lady similar to this but hers are 9 children with different baby fathers. She goes out chasing men like "her sweetie, you like me?" Days later, bum, the guy don enter one chance. That's how she got all her baby daddies. But the same system knows how to screw them up.
The reason I said women in U.S are more enlighten than women in Nigeria is because, women in U.S know their right, you can't just mess with them and get away with it(although some have misused it), but hear in Nigeria many women don't even know their right, a man can do bad to them and get away with it, take a look at divorce case in Nigeria, it favor men than women except the woman knows her right or has connection.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 12:17am On Mar 21, 2018
tintingz:
The reason I said women in U.S are more enlighten than women in Nigeria is because, women in U.S know their right, you can't just mess with them and get away with it(although some have misused it), but hear in Nigeria many women don't even know their right, a man can do bad to them and get away with it, take a look at divorce case in Nigeria, it favor men than women except the woman knows her right or has connection.
You right but this is not their fault. This is nigerian system's. Besides, if you live in the US and you are in marriage institution, you will love nigerian system faster and better. Both sides are extreme. You will love nija marital legal system if you marry US citizen and especially if your wife is a lawyer. Nkan ti o ma fi oju yin ri eyin ni kan ko le ma so cheesy Every penny will be consumed from u. Take Hulk Hogan for instance. Look at Janet Jackson how she's screwing up Arab dude and many cases like that.

This is why many Americans aren't marry. This is why you see high rate of baby mamas instead because men want to protect their assets. With baby mama, it means less responsibilities except for the baby minus baby mother. That's what's called child support. She has no right unless if, only if they live together even if they aren't married, only then she has a little bit of rights to his assets.

So this lady is smart. She created investment for herself but she will pay the price as well because all child supports she gets are considered INCOME in the eyes of the law.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by tintingz(m): 8:00am On Mar 21, 2018
Empiree:
You right but this is not their fault. This is nigerian system's. Besides, if you live in the US and you are in marriage institution, you will love nigerian system faster and better. Both sides are extreme. You will love nija marital legal system if you marry US citizen and especially if your wife is a lawyer. Nkan ti o ma fi oju yin ri eyin ni kan ko le ma so cheesy Every penny will be consumed from u. Take Hulk Hogan for instance. Look at Janet Jackson how she's screwing up Arab dude and many cases like that.

This is why many Americans aren't marry. This is why you see high rate of baby mamas instead because men want to protect their assets. With baby mama, it means less responsibilities except for the baby minus baby mother. That's what's called child support. She has no right unless if, only if they live together even if they aren't married, only then she has a little bit of rights to his assets.

So this lady is smart. She created investment for herself but she will pay the price as well because all child supports she gets are considered INCOME in the eyes of the law.
You're right.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 2:21pm On Mar 21, 2018
tintingz:

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (232) (Reply)

Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.