Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station - Islam for Muslims (129) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station (249338 Views)

Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding / ~* Deols is 2011 'Islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year: Congrats~* / 'Islam For Muslims' Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (232) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 8:14pm On Nov 13, 2017
So This Clown Knows The Truth

Prince Charles blamed conflict in the Middle East on "foreign Jews"

Britain’s Prince Charles blamed “foreign Jews” for the conflict in the Middle East and called on the United States to “take on the Jewish lobby,” according to a letter he wrote in 1986. The letter, published for the first time on Saturday by Britain’s Mail on Sunday, was written to the prince’s close friend and adviser Sir Laurens Jan van der Post, and includes never-before-seen details about the prince’s opinions on the conflict between Arabs and Jews in the Middle East. “I now appreciate that Arabs and Jews were all a Semitic people originally and it is the influx of foreign, European Jews (especially from Poland, they say) which has helped to cause the great problems,” the Prince wrote in the letter after returning from a trip to Saudi Arabia, Bahrain and Qatar.

SOURCE: https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/077c6478-7109-3372-84f9-606cda8c9562/prince-charles-blamed.html

Jewish lobbyists Are Gonna Clam On This Prince Soon. oe comments aren't smiling cheesy
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 2:43am On Nov 16, 2017
Didn't Know This Guy Has Passed Away. Just Learned Today He Passed Two Months Ago From Stomach Cancer

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Hkana: 4:53am On Nov 16, 2017
Who was he?
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 5:00am On Nov 16, 2017
Hkana:
Who was he?
A christian apologist who claimed to be ex-muslim. His family is indeed muslim but Ahmadiyah. He debated several times with muslim especially with Dr. Shabir Ally
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 5:11am On Nov 16, 2017
even though i disagree with his faith, and didnt know him personally, being human being, I am obliged to feel sympathy for him. However, for the fact that he had said many negative things about islam, I doubt he would ever meet Allah in peace. In his death bed, it is clear from his voice that deep down he knows islam is the right religion but can't help himself

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZpPhDzgdzg

Here he used this small speech to plead to people not to use his preachings and debates against muslim because he wants to leave"positive legacy"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zv2XzEeWT48&t=14s

Here, muslims are warned for making funs of his health and death situations

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDKOzrtHV3w&t=598s
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Hkana: 8:35am On Nov 16, 2017
Hmmm... Okay. Thanks for that.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 5:06am On Nov 20, 2017
Arabs Are Sick People. Bunch Of Munafiqun. Is Iran the problem?. SMH. See why IS!S never and will NEVER EVER attack Israel?. I said that in 2014 when they emerged. It is clear who those guys are

Israeli minister: we have secret ties with 'many' Arab states

https://www.yahoo.com/news/israeli-minister-secret-ties-many-arab-states-205436392.html

Arab League leaders slam Iran amid regional tensions

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/2656766c-cd01-3736-956d-43af36951d46/arab-league-leaders-slam-iran.html

Bahrain FM calls on Arab nations to confront Iran

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/d4811405-4757-3822-a866-f91dcff1f491/bahrain-fm-calls-on-arab.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 4:42am On Nov 22, 2017
Y'all remember the story of this guy, Robert Davila?. I think tbaba1234 posted him 3yrs ago. I found his story quite interesting as narrated by Mr. Khan. Watch again from 7minues

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pp09pnk8PA8

This is where he visited Robert

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWGXw9lpll4

The Story Of Robert Davila

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tq0q2h5XRoA

Allah's Mercy is immeasurable
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 12:12pm On Nov 22, 2017
Empiree:
Y'all remember the story of this guy, Robert Davila?. I think tbaba1234 posted him 3yrs ago. I found his story quite interesting as narrated by Mr. Khan. Watch again from 7minues

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pp09pnk8PA8

This is where he visited Robert

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWGXw9lpll4

The Story Of Robert Davila

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tq0q2h5XRoA

Allah's Mercy is immeasurable

Has he revert back to Islam? I knew he left Islam last year or so. I mean that red-bearded guy, Ismail.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 3:51pm On Nov 22, 2017
AlBaqir:

Has he revert back to Islam? I knew he left Islam last year or so. I mean that red-bearded guy, Ismail.
oh no.

Not that guy. His picture was just displayed for other reason. This is about the guy in wheechair. His name is Robert Davila. The former you are talking about is Ishmael. He still has the chance too. In his recent video he claims he now re-embraced Jesus truly as a Christian. Said Quran is corrupted....blah blah blah blah

Ishmael's opinion doesn't matter to me. I only care about Davila.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 4:25pm On Nov 22, 2017
Empiree:
oh no.

Not that guy. His picture was just displayed for other reason. This is about the guy in wheechair. His name is Robert Davila. The former you are talking about is Ishmael. He still has the chance too. In his recent video he claims he now re-embraced Jesus truly as a Christian. Said Quran is corrupted....blah blah blah blah

Ishmael's opinion doesn't matter to me. I only care about Davila.

Thanks for that clarification.

"Allah guides whom He wills/loves, and He strays whom He wills/hates"

No one go astray except Fasiqun...zalimun....etc.

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 4:48pm On Nov 22, 2017
AlBaqir:

Thanks for that clarification.

"Allah guides whom He wills/loves, and He strays whom He wills/hates"

No one go astray except Fasiqun...zalimun....etc.
Kindly check out this thread. I am not just interested. The brothers' responses make my stomach turns. I don't believe in that rubbish called narration POSSESSED or magic. The brothers don't know how to put those people in their place. That's why those clowns always run away from me and i appreciated myself.

https://www.nairaland.com/4182303/muhammads-opinions-divine-revelations-allah

That nonsense narration posted by op is easily discarded with verses of Qur'an. But i am not just interested in those guys for now. Quran clearly says the contrary to what the hadith alleged. The brother fell in that crap talking about worldly matter is different from religious one. Shaking My head. Quran clearly says nabi is an EXAMPLE in every matter. I stand to be corrected. If however you choose to contribute, ignore the brother and put op in his place.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 6:25pm On Nov 22, 2017
Empiree:
Kindly check out this thread. I am not just interested. The brothers' responses make my stomach turns. I don't believe in that rubbish called narration POSSESSED or magic. The brothers don't know how to put those people in their place. That's why those clowns always run away from me and i appreciated myself.

https://www.nairaland.com/4182303/muhammads-opinions-divine-revelations-allah

That nonsense narration posted by op is easily discarded with verses of Qur'an. But i am not just interested in those guys for now. Quran clearly says the contrary to what the hadith alleged. The brother fell in that crap talking about worldly matter is different from religious one. Shaking My head. Quran clearly says nabi is an EXAMPLE in every matter. I stand to be corrected. If however you choose to contribute, ignore the brother and put op in his place.

I feel you bro.
Unfortunately, the thread is messed up already. One will not only engaging the sick OP but also the Muslims with same faulty understanding. And that might go endless with no fruition. In sha Allah, I definitely intend to treat the subject as part of the new thread I intended to open. We simply need to educate ourselves on the infallibility of the Prophet.

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by obinrinrere: 11:52pm On Nov 22, 2017
#Istandwithshariifah

My name is Shariifah Yunus,I was assaulted,violated and my faith as a muslim woman made into a mockery,because I choose to be decent and covered!

November 20th 2017 I went to Alausa secretariat at Adeyemi Bero Hall for an exhibition.

I wanted to talk to a lady concerning a proposed exhibition some women entrepreneurs are organising. She is said to be the one who was given the contract to partition the exhibition center at the event.
As i called her and she turned towards me,without provocation and excuse of any sort, she yanked, pulled and lifted my niqob(face cover) in public ,exposing me and saying in derision , "who are you"?

I was shocked , extremely embarrassed, upset and felt violated!
I asked, "why would you do that" ? She replied," I don't have time for this,I am here to work,if you have anything to say to me go and say it to my boys"!
I went after her and told her she could apologise and she shouted ,"sorry,is that what you want to hear",she hissed and walked away!

Imagine someone lifting up your skirts while pulling down your pants in public? That feeling of being victimized and oppressed was how I felt, her non remorseful actions and speech made it abhorrent !

People came out to comfort me as i was weeping,I was so upset and kept wondering why would someone have so much hatred...
I knew she was highly connected as she talked with the arrogance of someone who is. My sisters went to her and she kept shouting at them she has no time,besides she isn't a Muslim so how would she know if it was wrong!

I am posting this for several reasons. In the last few weeks i have been assaulted more than thrice while someone threatened to beat me up,my crime has always been, having the guts to dress as a muslim woman in Lagos/Nigeria!
I have been called a terrorist,insulted and abused. All these by mainly none muslims. I am shocked at how Nigerians have become so filled with hatred and intolerance. People will assault/insult us and say ,"e de ni elesin ni yin"! People will tell us leave them, yet they cant take it. In fact when i went to report her,someone actually gave her the excuse that she did what she did cos she was scared of me,while another person said Nigeria is dangerous now so she did that for protection!

Some elders apologised on her behalf,but lo and behold i saw her again and she denied what she did and then threatened me arrogantly with "her siblings being on the bench"!

As people irrespective of your religion,being human means you should protect others,not abuse nor assault them. When people are mean and abuse other's fundamental human right,get up,stand up and protect the abused! Here in Nigeria,people misbehave because they know that the law cant touch them as they have "connections". We can however change the narrative. When people do things wrongly,call then out and make them recant and apologise. Its abuse of rights to beg the offended and let the abuser go scot free. I am a muslim woman,this country belongs to my daughters and yours!

My submission,
*My Lord is not on a bench, but on His throne! If I lied against YOU, then may His wrath be upon me. If YOU lied that YOU didn't open my face veil, then may His wrath,anger and punishment be upon YOU till YOU publicly repent and apologize as YOU violated me in public!*

#myfacemybusiness
#Myhijabmychoice
#Notobullies
#Notooppression
#Toloratehijab
#protectthemuslima
#standupforthemuslima
#myniqobmychoice
#notoridicule
#Myreligionnotagainstconstitution
#myveilmychoice
#hijabISmymodesty
#Istandwithislam #zerotolerancetohijabbullies
#November20
*SHARE AS FAR AS YOU CAN PLEASE*
copied from sharifah yunus
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 12:42am On Nov 23, 2017
^
Is nigeria the only "dangerous" country?.

One thing is to dislike her mode of dressing, another thing is to touch and remove her veil.

She was rude and violated her right.

Just like they see it improper to physically abuse "bikinite", it is the same level of rights.

Even in the West, despite their hatred for islam, you dare not touch a muslima for wearing niqab. Such may face hate crime charges.

Below is a short video of english woman wearing bikini. She was verbally "assaulted" by a fellow british man who considers her dress "slutty".

Majority of the crowd heckled and blamed the guy for his verbal abuse, and the guy was even smashed with bottle on his head. He didnt even touch this lady.

So this particular lady was wrong. She got away with her physical harassment, abuse and assault in a lawless country.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoi5EbxurzE

2 Likes

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by juman(m): 12:03pm On Nov 23, 2017
Islam in nigeria is a religion without direction.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by obinrinrere: 12:28pm On Nov 23, 2017
Exposed! Woman who forcefully dropped Muslim Lady's Veil At Lagos State Secretariat

http://www.timenewsng.com/2017/11/exposed-woman-who-forcefully-dropped.html?m=1
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 2:51pm On Nov 23, 2017
juman:
Islam in nigeria is a religion without direction.

Rather, Muslims in Nigeria. Islam has a direction till Qiyamat. Muslims should either follow that direction or get messed up.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by juman(m): 3:12pm On Nov 23, 2017
AlBaqir:

Rather, Muslims in Nigeria. Islam has a direction till Qiyamat. Muslims should either follow that direction or get messed up.

Agree with you.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 1:01pm On Nov 27, 2017
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته 

*Good news for all Muslims* 

Most of US use to forget to switch off/silent our phone during Salah, if it rings during salah it disturbs. There is now an Android application application that Will automatically put our phone on silent mode during Salah.
Please go to Google play store and download This application free. Thereafter go to settings and set 15-20 minutes silet time for all 5 salaah and Jumuah.

every salaah time our phone will automatically go on silent mode
انشاء الله تعالى 

Please download this application and forward to others 
Please remember the person who created this application and those sharing it in your pious du’aa 

جزاك الله خيرا فاحسن الجزاء 

Let's download here ���������

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=codematics.islamic.muslims.prayer.autosilent
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 12:08pm On Nov 30, 2017
Pls for Allah's sake read to the End!

*WHAT IS LIFE?*

HUMAN being struggles Morning, Afternoon and Night!!
If you ask him/her why? He replies; looking for life!

What life?

He replies:- Good life!!
What kind of good life?
He replies:- I want a car, house, beautiful/handsome Wife/Husband.

How comes there are those with everything that you mentioned but DONT enjoy anything in this world?
Now, let us ask ourselves, what is good life?
Let me tell you the secret of having good life:

1. It is to be satisfied with what you have.
2. Fear Allah (By obeying His Commandments).
3. Be good to Others.
4. Forgive those that wronged you.
5. Maintain your LOVE & HUMANITY to others.

****This is a secret of GOOD LIFE. ****
MAY ALLAH BLESS US WITH THE ABOVE... (Aameen Aameen)

Remember how you came to this world;

1. You came in this World Crying, people will cry for you, on your departure.

2. You came in this World Undressed, they dressed you up ... You'll leave this world Undressed ... They will dress you up too.

3. You were washed, when you came .... You'll be washed on your departure.

4. You could NOT walk when you came in this world, they carried you .... Similarly, you will be carried on the day of your departure.

5. When you came in this World, the ADHAN (call for Prayer) was given without SALAAH (Prayer) .... But on the day of your departure, the SALAAH will be offered for you
WITHOUT ADHAAN!!

Let us wake up, my Brothers and Sisters before the Angel of Death approaches us, for there will be NO excuse!!!
Let us ask Allah to grant us GOOD END of our lives in this World..

Let us NOT forget praising Him by saying:

SUBHAANALLAH
ALHAMDULILLAH
LAAILAHA ILLA ALLAH
ALLAHU AKBAR
If you have gained something from this message, please share with Others ...

May Allah grant us understanding..... (Ameen Thumma Ameen) السَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَبَرَكَاتُهُ
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Hkana: 4:36pm On Nov 30, 2017
Wa alaikumus salaam warahmatulahi wabarakatuh

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 12:37pm On Dec 02, 2017
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 9:54pm On Dec 04, 2017
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 8:13pm On Dec 06, 2017
History Here Again

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 8:14pm On Dec 06, 2017

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Nobody: 8:23pm On Dec 06, 2017
While praying isha after the second rakaa the imam did not do tasha ud he rose up and the crowd said Âllahu akbar then the imam sit down and do his tasha ud

Wat I want to ask is should the imam performe another rakaat after the salaat or before he do the salaam
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 8:26pm On Dec 06, 2017
^^
he offered the first two rakat and didnt sit down or he sat down but didnt do tashahud?. How did you know he didnt?. I wanna understand your point better sir

jimohmustapha502
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 9:05pm On Dec 06, 2017
jimohmustapha502:
While praying isha after the second rakaa the imam did not do tasha ud he rose up and the crowd said Âllahu akbar then the imam sit down and do his tasha ud

Wat I want to ask is should the imam performe another rakaat after the salaat or before he do the salaam

# First, how much "rising up" did he do - complete rising or still in a state of rising with his hands still on ground to support his body from rising?

* If it is the later, the prayer is still intact. He only need to sit and do his tashahud.

* If it is former, that is he has risen up completely for third rakaat, am afraid in line with the Fiqh of Ahlulbayt (household of the Prophet), the Imam's Salat is completely batil (void). Mistakes in the first two rakaats completely void one's Salat. Only the last two or one (in Maghreb) can be remedied. And the remedy is after Salama by prostrating twice, not before Salama.

* In the case above, the followers will have to complete their Salat themselves singly. This last note, In sha Allah, I will have to be doubly sure by referring it to jurists. If I am wrong, in sha Allah, I will edit.

*Lastly, the Sunni Maliki, Shafi'i, Hanbali, and Abu Hanifah might have their own submission. I hope whoever have theirs can share.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 9:20pm On Dec 06, 2017
^
As you rightly said about rising from sujud, the sunni fiqh also agrees that that if Imam completely rose and upright in the third rakah, the salat is invalid and "sujud of forgetfulness" is due. Sitting (for tashahud) after completely risen invalidates salat. He should rather make sujud of forgetfulness.

walahu alam and i will check status of the Imams on this too
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 9:25pm On Dec 06, 2017
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Hkana: 7:54am On Dec 07, 2017
* If it is former, that is he has risen up completely for third rakaat, am afraid in line with the Fiqh of Ahlulbayt (household of the Prophet), the Imam's Salat is completely batil (void). Mistakes in the first two rakaats completely void one's Salat. Only the last two or one (in Maghreb) can be remedied. And the remedy is after Salama by prostrating twice, not before Salama.

AlBaqir, does that mean He will have to restart the prayer?
And what about those praying behind him, are they to restart with him too?

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (232) (Reply)

Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.