Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,350 members, 7,957,931 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:27 AM

Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station - Islam for Muslims (145) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station (268186 Views)

Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding / ~* Deols is 2011 'Islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year: Congrats~* / 'Islam For Muslims' Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) ... (234) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Demmzy15(m): 4:35am On Jun 12, 2018
Hard reality!

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 4:51pm On Jun 12, 2018

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 4:52pm On Jun 12, 2018
I'm watching the trial now. Very long shocked

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Hkana: 6:22pm On Jun 12, 2018
Lol. I knew you were going to say that about my judgement grin But haven read how the Ms Williams "confessed" I'd go easy on her.

Poor woman. Everyone in the story is a victim
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 6:49pm On Jun 12, 2018
Hkana:
Lol. I knew you were going to say that about my judgement grin But haven read how the Ms Williams "confessed" I'd go easy on her.

Poor woman. Everyone in the story is a victim
This is really a unique case. Just read updated article about biological mother(Shanara) interviewed by a British paper. She said she is being robbed the second time. She gave her stolen daughter ultimatum to choose btw her and her imposter mother because they still keep close contact. The woman still calls her from prison. She said she doesn't have to compete with kidnapper. So she wants authority to issue restraining order to Gloria from contacting her daughter. But authority said they have no control of that. Now she's losing hope. People are saying that's dangerous move bcus she will jeopardize her relationship with her daughter bcus the girl only knows her abductor as her mother and she still calls her mommy. Plus what made biological mother rage is that on mother's day last month, the girl gave imposter mother flowers etc. That's heartbreaking. She remains loyal to her kidnapper. She said she just want the woman away from her child 100%. That's not possible at this time unfortunately.

Someone left interesting comment that the only way the little girl can understand her mother's pain is she needs to get pregnant and have a child, only then she can feel the pain of her biological mother. Right now she is seeing her as a stranger. Read this comment from the article (attached).

The interview
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.theroot.com/biological-mom-of-kamiyah-mobley-reveals-that-she-is-no-1826761295/amp

Imposter mother (Gloria) was actually abused in a relationship leading her her horrible decision. I sensed that at outstart. She was trying to please her man. Ladies do make this mistake that by having kids with a guy who doesn't love you enough would hold him down. That's a lie. I have watched 3 hrs long court trial where she made these statements, and i feel so sorry for her.

The young girl however seems to cut off talks with her bio mother. CHAI ! Her mama is lamenting seriously tongue

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Hkana: 8:49pm On Jun 12, 2018
Empiree:
This is really a unique case. Just read updated article about biological mother(Shanara) interviewed by a British paper. She said she is being robbed the second time. She gave her stolen daughter ultimatum to choose btw her and her imposter mother because they still keep close contact. The woman still calls her from prison. She said she doesn't have to compete with kidnapper. So she wants authority to issue restraining order to Gloria from contacting her daughter. But authority said they have no control of that. Now she's losing hope. People are saying that's dangerous move bcus she will jeopardize her relationship with her daughter bcus the girl only knows her abductor as her mother and she still calls her mommy. Plus what made biological mother rage is that on mother's day last month, the girl gave imposter mother flowers etc. That's heartbreaking. She remains loyal to her kidnapper. She said she just want the woman away from her child 100%. That's not possible at this time unfortunately.

Someone left interesting comment that the only way the little girl can understand her mother's pain is she needs to get pregnant and have a child, only then she can feel the pain of her biological mother. Right now she is seeing her as a stranger. Read this comment from the article (attached).

The interview
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.theroot.com/biological-mom-of-kamiyah-mobley-reveals-that-she-is-no-1826761295/amp

Imposter mother (Gloria) was actually abused in a relationship leading her her horrible decision. I sensed that at outstart. She was trying to please her man. Ladies do make this mistake that by having kids with a guy who doesn't love you enough would hold him down. That's a lie. I have watched 3 hrs long court trial where she made these statements, and i feel so sorry for her.

The young girl however seems to cut off talks with her bio mother. CHAI ! Her mama is lamenting seriously tongue

First bolded: the birth mother go forget that thought and just be grateful she's found her long lost daughter. What she needs to do now is try to get close and build a relationship with the Kamiyah.
Being the birth mother doesn't automatically entitle her to ALL of Kamiyah's affection. Her hate for Ms Williams is justified, I won't fault her but she has to be careful so she doesn't lose out altogether.

And if she annoys me I just might invite her to the witness stand and sentence her too cheesy

Second bolded: yeah, she mentioned it in one of the videos you shared earlier. You tried in following up on the story, you even watched 3 hours court proceedings.... Lol. I greet you Sir.

PS: Kamiyah has to give her birth mother a chance though. That's why I suggested that counseling. She and birth mum should attend it together, talk to a shrink together. It's not going to be easy trying to build love after 18 long years, that's a whole lot of time.

Ms Williams sha.... Chai! See what her mumu has caused. If someone had advised her to stay away from men then she wouldn't have listened, now see. She deserves the maximum sentence jare
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 9:17pm On Jun 12, 2018
Hkana:

First bolded: the birth mother go forget that thought and just be grateful she's found her long lost daughter. What she needs to do now is try to get close and build a relationship with the Kamiyah.
Being the birth mother doesn't automatically entitle her to ALL of Kamiyah's affection. Her hate for Ms Williams is justified, I won't fault her but she has to be careful so she doesn't lose out altogether.

And if she annoys me I just might invite her to the witness stand and sentence her too cheesy
lol... This crack me up grin

Second bolded: yeah, she mentioned it in one of the videos you shared earlier. You tried in following up on the story, you even watched 3 hours court proceedings.... Lol. I greet you Sir.
watching part 4 now cheesy 1:32:23 shocked

PS: Kamiyah has to give her birth mother a chance though. That's why I suggested that counseling. She and birth mum should attend it together, talk to a shrink together. It's not going to be easy trying to build love after 18 long years, that's a whole lot of time.
they already did. Went to counseling but counseling went wrong. The girl cursed the heck out of counselor cheesy and shut her birth mother off. She behaved very bad but definitely counseling agency is trying to prey on her too because they are tv personality program. She sensed what they tried to do for publicity. I just watched it yesterday

Ms Williams sha.... Chai! See what her mumu has caused. If someone had advised her to stay away from men then she wouldn't have listened, now see. She deserves the maximum sentence jare
I feel so bad for Gloria's mother. She testified too. She knows clearly her daughter was guilty. She begged the judge for leniency. She wants her daughter come home because according to her, she's not gonna make it out of prison to see her again. Everybody hurts here man.

As for staying away from boys, another family member of her was also a witness. He said he used to give her boys back in the days cheesy one of them screwed up the woman through abuses.

And I like the judge. She prevented prosecutor from asking "point blank" question because he was not interested in stories of how good and caring Gloria is. He just asked her family member, "she kidnapped baby.. That's the bottomline". Then judge stepped in to divert or rephrase that question. No family member knew the girl was kidnapped. This is where fictitious grandma broke down. She actually said she wants the girl back cheesy grin really difficult for her to believe the girl she knew for 18 yrs was not her grandchild. She said Gloria brought a baby one afternoon and she was happy and told her she was her baby. No doubt Gloria Williams was wrong but I am not just gonna support maximum punishment. I believe that 18yrs sentence was appropriate for her crime.

Birth mother self gave birth to her at 16
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 1:33am On Jun 13, 2018
Hkana,

Watched everything from A to Z shocked plus extras cheesy

It turned out that birth mother actually reached settlement back in the 90s from the hospital. I guess for negligence, pain and suffering in monthly pay out for 20yrs. Plus additional payout if the baby could be found alive and proven.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQ1SvRVb0ss

Now that she's found, they said it is even possible that the girl could sue the hospital again. And apart from that state or the city definitely must pay her legal settlement too for lost or stolen child.

Very interesting case. The good news is that at least Gloria didn't kill her unlike many other kidnapping incidents. Hummm, what's Islamic Law's stance on this?.

I read too many comments seeking maximum and cruel judgement for Gloria. But if their sentences are passed by muslim country you would hear all these yeye human right people screaming.

Another sad thing is Gloria's husband who had to pay her child support for yrs thinking she's paying child support for his daughter. Who's gonna refund and compensate him for wrongful child support payments, chai. The man cried man. It is hurting. No winner. No loser.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Hkana: 10:05pm On Jun 13, 2018
Empiree:
Hkana,

Watched everything from A to Z shocked plus extras cheesy

You really tried. They should call you to testify incase of an appeal cheesy

It turned out that birth mother actually reached settlement back in the 90s from the hospital. I guess for negligence, pain and suffering in monthly pay out for 20yrs. Plus additional payout if the baby could be found alive and proven.

Now that they have found the baby, is she going to pay back the hospital the settlement? Lol

Now that she's found, they said it is even possible that the girl could sue the hospital again. And apart from that state or the city definitely must pay her legal settlement too for lost or stolen child.

That's what they call "double wahala" for dead body. The hospital will hear it.. Lol. But I don't think they will really sue the hospital again, it wouldn't be fair. It wouldn't make sense.

Very interesting case. The good news is that at least Gloria didn't kill her unlike many other kidnapping incidents. Hummm, what's Islamic Law's stance on this?.

You're my sheikh na. So, you tell me grin

I read too many comments seeking maximum and cruel judgement for Gloria. But if their sentences are passed by muslim country you would hear all these yeye human right people screaming.

Another sad thing is Gloria's husband who had to pay her child support for yrs thinking she's paying child support for his daughter. Who's gonna refund and compensate him for wrongful child support payments, chai. The man cried man. It is hurting. No winner. No loser.

Lol.
Is he not the same guy that was abusing the Gloria? Dude won't get sympathy from me though. He should wipe his tears and write a book to warn young men to desist from being abusive so that what befell him doesn't befall them cheesy
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 10:36pm On Jun 13, 2018
Hkana:
Now that they have found the baby, is she going to pay back the hospital the settlement? Lol
NEVER! Idi ti je (bottom don chop am) grin

Even govt would pay out settlement for the girl (not her mom). There are various programs for almost everything set by govt. Like for instance, settlement for:

car accident $2.5m

lost child $3m

slip and fall $1.4

child birth defect $5.5

and the list goes on. These are paid separately by the govt. So Kimaya is gonna get paid big but it is not automatic. Her attny has to file. This has nothing to do with hospital settlement. That's separate.

That's what they call "double wahala" for dead body. The hospital will hear it.. Lol. But I don't think they will really sue the hospital again, it wouldn't be fair. It wouldn't make sense.
And the owner of the body grin Just the baby. She may be able to sue but this is based on legal allowance. Only Attny can tell. Yes, hospital was guilty for inadequate security.

You're my sheikh na. So, you tell me grin
cheesy shocked

Is he not the same guy that was abusing the Gloria? Dude won't get sympathy from me though. He should wipe his tears and write a book to warn young men to desist from being abusive so that what befell him doesn't befall them cheesy
No. This is her second husband that was with her until she got caught. Was the first one that abused her. He thought the girl was his baby. That really hurt having to pay child support for 18 long yr on a child that isn't his. Trust me, there are still cases like this now that aren't known. People been paying wrong child support.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Hkana: 7:50am On Jun 14, 2018
Your last response, if he's truly her second husband then why did he think the kid is his? Lol
The story is a serious thing but it has some amusing parts. The guy should just take it in his stride.

Yeah, it's true a lot of people are paying child support for kids that aren't theirs. It even happens in Naija when a woman foisters another man's child on a completely different person... Sub han Allah.

May Allah save us from such, Amin.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 8:36am On Jun 14, 2018
Hkana:
Your last response, if he's truly her second husband then why did he think the kid is his? Lol
bcus she got pregnant for him around that time. The woman has 2 bigs boys from first husband. Second guy was born in 1989. He and his brother testified in court. Second husband was actually seen carrying the bay in the 90s. Looks like she had her husbands almost simultaneously then dumped the abuse one. Some court docs suggest that abusive husband (1st) was aware she kidnapped the baby but kept it secret to let she and her new husband deal with it.. That's why some youtube comments suggest authority should arrest him for been accessory. Reason i believe she had them simultaneously is that an old man testified in court that he used to give her some boys to flirt with her. shocked He has no shame.

The story is a serious thing but it has some amusing parts. The guy should just take it in his stride.
that's hard. He was crying in court man wiping his face. He loves the girl. The news came as a rude shock to him.

Yeah, it's true a lot of people are paying child support for kids that aren't theirs. It even happens in Naija when a woman foisters another man's child on a completely different person... Sub han Allah.
chai, Lord have mercy.

May Allah save us from such, Amin.
Amin
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Nobody: 11:30am On Jun 14, 2018
Pls i need someone to explain to me what is akidu nikkah and the step towards it
Thank you
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Demmzy15(m): 12:30pm On Jun 16, 2018
Heaven for done fall if it was Saudi the Israelis wished luck during their game. But unfortunately it's Iraan, yet they claim Saudi deals with them. Since it's Iran we should forget about it! grin Cc AbdelKabir Vedaxcool Empiree

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by vedaxcool(m): 1:24pm On Jun 16, 2018
Demmzy15:
Heaven for done fall if it was Saudi the Israelis wished luck during their game. But unfortunately it's Iraan, yet they claim Saudi deals with them. Since it's Iran we should forget about it! grin Cc AbdelKabir Vedaxcool Empiree

grin grin grin I know you have expended your 77 excuses for Iran so let me lend from my daughter and borrow Iran one more excuse, you know Israel is framing us up and they are using the oldest trick in world by pretending the wish us well while hoping we fail. grin grin grin grin

On a serious note there is something very wrong with most leaders in the ME, Iran case is disturbing and at the same time disappointing, before many Muslims regardless of sect viewed them positively, but it revealed it's real face that is not different from the rest of the oppressive world powers who think very lowly of human life and easily expend it for their narrow minded political gains. Sadly thehe future does not look bright at all. May intervene in our affairs.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Demmzy15(m): 1:50pm On Jun 16, 2018
vedaxcool:

grin grin grin I know you have expended your 77 excuses for Iran so let me lend from my daughter and borrow Iran one more excuse, you know Israel is framing us up and they are using the oldest trick in world by pretending the wish us well while hoping we fail. grin grin grin grin

That'll work! grin

On a serious note there is something very wrong with most leaders in the ME, Iran case is disturbing and at the same time disappointing, before many Muslims regardless of sect viewed them positively, but it revealed it's real face that is not different from the rest of the oppressive world powers who think very lowly of human life and easily expend it for their narrow minded political gains. Sadly thehe future does not look bright at all. May intervene in our affairs.

Allaahuma Aameen, all will be well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 5:02pm On Jun 16, 2018
You guys can't even separate politics from sport ? shocked

Israel simply wished "good luck" to all or most teams in the ME involved in WC including Saudi and Morocco.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/sputniknews.com/amp/worldcup-2018-archive/201806151065448490-israel-iran-football/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.haaretz.com/amp/israel-news/world-cup-2018-israel-wishes-saudi-arabia-good-luck-1.6176129

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 7:13pm On Jun 16, 2018
Empiree:
You guys can't even separate politics from sport ? shocked

Israel simply wished "good luck" to all or most teams in the ME involved in WC including Saudi and Morocco.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/sputniknews.com/amp/worldcup-2018-archive/201806151065448490-israel-iran-football/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.haaretz.com/amp/israel-news/world-cup-2018-israel-wishes-saudi-arabia-good-luck-1.6176129

Chai! You get time for those guys sha grin

Expect them to rain curses on you for bursting their silliness.

Obviously Israel continue to create enemies for herself in this Trump's time, being a spoilt child. What Israel is doing presently is to forcefully create relations with others and draw "loving and commendable" attentions to herself.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 6:13pm On Jun 19, 2018
U.S. SOLDIERS SECRETLY FIGHTING SAUDI ARABIA'S WAR IN YEMEN, REPORT SAYS
U.S. Army Special Forces have been covertly aiding in Saudi Arabia's war against Zaidi Shiite Muslim insurgents in neighboring Yemen, where the rebels control the capital and often fire ballistic missiles, according to a new report by The New York Times.

www.newsweek.com/us-soldiers-secretly-fighting-saudi-arabias-war-yemen-report-says-910041

grin grin I say it's a shame upon shame on the Saudi regime.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Demmzy15(m): 11:26pm On Jun 19, 2018
AlBaqir:
U.S. SOLDIERS SECRETLY FIGHTING SAUDI ARABIA'S WAR IN YEMEN, REPORT SAYS
U.S. Army Special Forces have been covertly aiding in Saudi Arabia's war against Zaidi Shiite Muslim insurgents in neighboring Yemen, where the rebels control the capital and often fire ballistic missiles, according to a new report by The New York Times.

www.newsweek.com/us-soldiers-secretly-fighting-saudi-arabias-war-yemen-report-says-910041

grin grin I say it's a shame upon shame on the Saudi regime.
All your criticism of Saudi Arabia is always "secret" or "covertly", it's only you and your sources that see everything on ground. Lol grin I know you're pained that the Iranian grip of Yemen would soon end. grin tongue

Anyways, Empiree your brother here is quoting Western sources. Newsweek is a known American outlet, what can you say about this?
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 11:38pm On Jun 19, 2018
Demmzy15:
All your criticism of Saudi Arabia is always "secret" or "covertly", it's only you and your sources that see everything on ground. Lol grin I know you're pained that the Iranian grip of Yemen would soon end. grin tongue

Anyways, Empi.ree your brother here is quoting Western sources. Newsweek is a known American outlet, what can you say about this?
Yes, it's Western media. Anything else?
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 10:59am On Jun 20, 2018
Demmzy15:

Anyways, Empiree your brother here is quoting Western sources. Newsweek is a known American outlet, what can you say about this?

grin grin grin When you have anything sensible on that, I might reply. Newsweek.com is an known American news source. It's not alien. Besides, Pakistan was the first useless country to send "troops" to Saudi to fight the Yemeni, as usual, killing sporadically with children and women the highest casualties and with deliberate destruction of public places like hospitals, schools, etc.

# Imagine Saudi with billions of dollars of modern amunitions can not fight ill prepared Houthis with their inadequate amunitions for more than 3 years now; yet, Saudi is being helped by US?! grin grin grin

# Honestly I either expect you to apologize or keep your cool for a while. grin grin You and your brother in propaganda. You don't remember what am saying do you?

You lied or hide or ignorantly posted Israeli twit that they "support" Iranian football team leaving out your darling Saudi team, the worst team of the tournament so far grin

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 5:06pm On Jun 20, 2018
HAFSAT ABIOLA REPLIES PDP AND NIGERIAN LOOTERS: IT'S ONLY A LAZY NIGERIAN THAT CANNOT READ THIS TO THE END.

GOES BALLISTIC !

I will only respond because my Sister Mo Demie asked for my view...

Please nobody should abuse my late father here o, I didn't come to your page to comment: All this sudden noise and write up to show that "Buhari was playing politics"......

** When did it become a crime for politicians to play politics?

** Were they not voted in to play politics?
Will it be wrong to develop our roads, infrastructure, free education, return oil blocks to the State instead of individuals?

** What is this noise all about?
Jonathan was voted for by the South West in 2011, the same SW voted for Buhari in 2015, what is all this noise all about the SW going for Buhari?

** Obasanjo, the direct beneficiary of #June12 is from the same State with MKO, why didn't he play politics and declare June 12?

** Jonathan had opportunity for 5 years to do same, he rather gave Abacha from the North posthumous honor, pardoned Ex-convict from the West, Alams from the South... What do you call that?. Is that politics or chemistry?

** 16 years opportunity to acknowledge #June12 they refused to use the #PoliticalUndertone...

** So are you expecting Buhari to use Biological or Chemical undertone to take such decision?

**Why are you guys fixated about those supporting Buhari, is it not a choice and must you dictate to others?

** You brought up religious sentiments prio to 2015 election, yet blamed Buhari fr being the religious bigot.... Jonathan was running from one Church to another, Sambo openly told them in the North that they must not vote for Buhari because Osinbajo is a Pastor of a big Church....Who is a religious bigot here?

** I mean, who was running from one religious organisation to another in 2015 because of politics? Pastor Bosun came up with that sudden apostasy, wrapped up Jonathan PDP politics in the name of "wake up call" message.

** I'm happy that I'm still here. I asked him when most of you were analyzing that heretic message that "Jonathan is fulfilling prophecy".....

** I asked a simple question: "Which prophecy is Jonathan"? Pastor Bosun went ahead to say "even if the Islamic party (APC) presents a Christian Governor in Lagos, you must not vote for him, you must vote for the other party(PDP)...... Wait, who was using religion?

** Obasanjo removed Senate Presidents at will, removed any opposing voice, removed Fayose for a small insult, removed Ladoja with thugs in Ibadan....Who are you calling "DICTATOR"? Muhammadu Buhari.........

** Obasanjo withheld Lagos State fund for 3 years, not minding how Lagosians would eat, Yaradua got there and released the fund...

** NASS members were abusing Buhari openly, messing up everything at will, Fayose has been abusing Buhari for 4 years now.....

** Not a single State in Nigeria has been denied their constitutional rights because of politics till date, all their funds, Paris fund, bail out, FAAC etc... But who is the DICTATOR? BUHARI.

** Jonathan ensured that NASS opposition members were locked out including Tambuwa the Speaker of the house. They had to climb gate to gain access.....

Jonathan empowered OPCs in Lagos and they were destroying anything in Ikorodu to Ojota that looked like opposition party. Orga of DSS was used to invade APC secretariat, Journalist arrested and Newspapers siezed, we forgot all these....

Ekiti was militarised, Fayose was given power from Aso rock to order Military guys at will. Fayemi the incumbent at that moment was rendered powerless that he was shouting when Police commissioner was used by PDP and a guy was shot...All these videos and pictures are still here (google is your friend)...

But who is the dictator? BUHARI. Jonatahn met FX+ECA at $62 billion+. He DEPLETED it to less than $30 Billion in 5 years Jonathan sold crude oil for 5 years at an average of $100 per barrel of 2.2 million daily (2010-2014). Did he add a DIME to Nigeria purse in 5 years? NO.

Buhari the ILLITERATE sold oil at an average of $50 of less than 700,000 barrel at some points because of militancy, yet had moved that FX to $47 Billion in 3 years. Don't say how much did he borrow if you don't even have the figure borrowed between 2010-2015 without adding a dime to FX. Who is the ILLITERATE? BUHARIIII.

Jide Omokore, Aluko and oil goddess Alinson made an oil deal of N1 trillion and chose not to remit to Nigeria under GEJ. Did anyone raise eyebrow? INTEL of Atiku refused to remit to NPA, not until last year that "ordinary" Hadiza the NPA boss challenged INTEL and insisted the funds must be remitted.

A Christian Professor had been leading JAMB all through Obasanjo to Jonathan yet for 40 years of JAMB, only N52 Million was remitted to FG....A Muslim Professor who was appointed just in two years of handling JAMB remitted over N15 Billion......FIFTEEN BILLION ooO....

So who is following after righteousness? For five years of Okonjo Iweala was paying over 45,000 ghost workers unabated, yet just within 3 years, "ordinary" Kemi Adeosun removed such nonsense...I ask again who is more effective? Ordinary Abuja metro lane took 11 years from OBJ period that he I IT

*FORWARDED!*
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Demmzy15(m): 9:08pm On Jun 20, 2018
AlBaqir:

[s]
grin grin grin When you have anything sensible on that, I might reply. Newsweek.com is an known American news source. It's not alien. Besides, Pakistan was the first useless country to send "troops" to Saudi to fight the Yemeni, as usual, killing sporadically with children and women the highest casualties and with deliberate destruction of public places like hospitals, schools, etc.

# Imagine Saudi with billions of dollars of modern amunitions can not fight ill prepared Houthis with their inadequate amunitions for more than 3 years now; yet, Saudi is being helped by US?! grin grin grin

# Honestly I either expect you to apologize or keep your cool for a while. grin grin You and your brother in propaganda. You don't remember what am saying do you?

You lied or hide or ignorantly posted Israeli twit that they "support" Iranian football team leaving out your darling Saudi team, the worst team of the tournament so far grin[/s]
You won't stop this nauseating talk of Saudi Arabia billion of dollars army can't defeat Houthis, it's getting boring and far from the reality. I'm sure you don't know that the Houthis are on the retreat, you were slapping yourself over the Houthis yet they were defeated in Aden, you were slapping your cursed face over them yet they've been chopping enough and currently in Hodeidah the Coalition is advancing fast. Last time I checked yesternight, they were clearing up what the nasty Houthis know how to do best, whenever they're defeated in area, they leave behind mines which is responsible for crippling and killing of 100s of Yemeni. This article sheds light on how the Houthis benefit from the media anti-Saudi outrage https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_57ed006fe4b0972364deac9b

The coalition is currently close to Hodeidah port and Insha'Allaahu, they'll take it over and advance into the city. Once Hodeidah is taken, Sana’a will be quick. And it's very hypocritical you mention civilians as if you care, Wallahi, you don't care about the people. You're just a big hypocrite who would use innocent Muslims to push your agenda, this is just how you exploit the Palestinians. Very recently, there was a disaster in Socatra (an island in Yemen), all those hypocritically opening their brown teeth concerning civilians didn't send or acknowledge that the hurricane killed and destroyed, it was Saudi and other members of the coalition that helped the people.

Saudi Arabian military is a very careful one, this is why the fight is taking long. Lemme educate you a little bit about the war seems like you've been fed with too much PressTv zobo. The people doing the main fighting on ground aren't the Saudis, Emiratis or Sudanis but the Yemenis themselves. The coalition helps with airstrikes, intelligence gathering and equipments with advisors. But in some cases, the coalition troops are involved too but not in large number, so don't think it's the entire Saudi army, navy, royal guards and airforce that's involved. Read this, it explains how the war as affected both sides https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-38239782

Saudi military have even marked were there shouldn't be airstrikes, this is why even when Houthis gathers but in close proximity to civilians aren't hit, now compare with your savior Assad. Assad took over 150,000 lives in 3years with the help of Iran, so don't speak as if you care. The reason you support the Houthis is because in your small mind, you think they can takeover Makkah and Medina and hand it over to coward Chestbeating monkeys (Iranian mullahs). My friend, you can't, don't worry, the war would soon end.

Your hero Abdulmalik Al Houthi (above is 2015) (below is 2018). Ebi ti pa werey grin grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Demmzy15(m): 9:12pm On Jun 20, 2018
AlBaqir, if you near Yemen to fight for the Houthis, sorry will be your case. grin grin

And I know you won't allow me rest for that Israel - Iran stuff, I never knew they virtually congratulated everyone. So it was clearly a mistake, I should have researched before posting. An honest mistake from me!

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by vedaxcool(m): 1:28pm On Jun 21, 2018
Will Russia let Iran down to win the US over?

n an exclusive interview with Russia's international broadcaster RT on May 31, Syria's President Bashar al-Assad tried to downplay Iran's controversial military presence in Syria. "We don't have Iranian troops [there]. We never had...we have Iranian officers who work with the Syrian army for assistance, but they don't have troops [on the ground]," he said.

The remarks appeared to be a response to Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov, who had stressed twice during the preceding week that "all non-Syrian forces" must withdraw from Syria's southern border with Israel.

Lavrov's demand came shortly after Russian President Vladimir Putin emphasised during a May 17 meeting with al-Assad in the Black Sea resort of Sochi that all "foreign armed forces will be withdrawn from the territory of the Syrian Arab Republic". According to the UK-based Syrian Observatory for Human Rights, Iranian and Hezbollah fighters have already started preparations to leave the Deraa and Quneitra regions in southern Syria.

While Russia has consistently backed the Iran nuclear deal along with its European signatories, the mounting international pressure on Tehran over its regional activities has created a realpolitik opportunity for Moscow to warm up to Tel Aviv and ultimately win Washington.

Advertisement

The key question is, to what extent will Putin be willing to sacrifice Iran for this purpose?

OPINION
Will Russia benefit from a failed Iran nuclear deal?
Nikolay Kozhanov
by Nikolay Kozhanov
Moscow and Tehran developed close relations since the multilateral nuclear deal was concluded between the Islamic Republic and world powers in July 2015.

Both sides have supported the Assad regime in the course of Syria's seven-year civil war and sought, along with Turkey, to find a political solution to the conflict independent of the "Geneva process" supported by the West.

In an effort to consolidate bilateral ties and coordinate a unified policy on Syria and Yemen, Putin flew to Tehran in early November 2017 and met Iranian Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei and President Hassan Rouhani.

A few months later, on February 26, Russia vetoed a Security Council resolution pressuring Iran over its violation of a UN arms embargo on Yemen and provision of weapons to the Houthi rebels there. And, most recently, Russian energy minister Alexander Novak announced in April that Moscow was considering the use of national currencies in trade with Iran, instead of the US dollar or the euro.

Persuaded by these and similar developments, many politicians and pundits alike have gone as far as to claim that Iran and Russia have moved beyond a tactical convergence of interests and entered a new phase of "strategic partnership" and "evolving alliance".

If history is any guide, however, such over-optimistic perceptions of Russian-Iranian "alliance" are wishful thinking.

Russia as a self-perceived superpower views itself on a par with the United States, not the Islamic Republic, and is basically indignant at the West's persistent refusal to treat it as such. Along these lines, the Kremlin has historically used Tehran as a counterweight or source of leverage to balance its relations with Western powers, particularly Washington.

Today is no exception and Iran is likely to fall victim to the Russian desire for big power recognition and respect as soon as a strategic opportunity presents itself to Moscow.

On January 8, 1995, Russia's state contractor Atomstroyexport signed a contract with Iran's Atomic Energy Organization to construct a 1000-megawatt light-water reactor at the Bushehr Nuclear Power Plant, scheduled to be operational in 2001.

Yet, Moscow dragged its feet on this to accommodate US demands for increasing pressure on Tehran, as Anton Khlopkov, a member of the advisory board for the Russian Security Council confirms. The commissioning started only a decade later, in September 2011, and the Iranians only managed to take operational control of the Bushehr power plant in September 2013. The costly delay also enabled Russia's nuclear industry to stay afloat at a time of scarce funding, and Iran had to foot the bill.

A similar politically motivated delay at Iran's expense took place with respect to the delivery of Russian S-300 air defence missile systems.

Tehran signed an 800-million-dollar contract with Moscow in 2007 for the purchase of the advanced surface-to-air missiles to protect its nuclear sites against the growing threat of Israeli and American air strikes.

WATCH: Iran, Russia vow to uphold nuclear deal at China summit (2:32)

While Iran had already been slapped with three rounds of punitive United Nations Security Council resolutions (1696, 1737 and 1747) at the time of signature, the Kremlin flagged up international sanctions to justify postponing the delivery, once again using Tehran as a bargaining chip to secure its strategic interests with Washington. Moreover, UN sanctions against the Islamic Republic over its nuclear programme did not include the sales or transfer of conventional defensive weapons at the time.

The air defence systems were ultimately dispatched to Iran in 2016, almost a decade after the purchase had originally been made.

Finally, and perhaps most significantly, while Moscow was acting as Tehran's main purveyor of nuclear and conventional equipment during those years, it did not hesitate to vote in favour of all six resolutions passed at the UN Security Council against Iran, from UNSCR 1696 in July 2006 to UNSCR 1929 in June 2010.

A similar pattern of behaviour seems to be emerging again today, as Russia is joining other Western powers to ratchet up pressure on the Islamic Republic over its activities in the Middle East. Simultaneously, it has thrown its weight behind the nuclear deal, which the Trump administration recently abandoned, to maintain leverage with both Tehran and Washington.

The recent history clearly demonstrates that Russian-Iranian ties have been a dependent variable of Russian-American relations, and like it did in the past, the Kremlin will take advantage of Iran to further its bargaining position vis-a-vis the US. And to this end, Israel's vast influence and lobbying power in Washington can serve as a useful catalyst.

https://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/opinion/russia-iran-relations-180619125816399.html
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Sissie(f): 2:17pm On Jun 21, 2018
All of ”you” ruin and continue to ruin this section with too much sectarianism. It’s like many of us have forgotten what it is to just be Muslims.
It’s sad actually.

Shame to Saudi leaders, shame to Iran leaders.
Shame to hypocrisy
Shame to only seeing the evil on the other side
Shame to lack of objectivity

Shame shame shame.

Biko I don tire for all of una.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 4:21pm On Jun 21, 2018
This is murder obviously shocked

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Demmzy15(m): 4:30pm On Jun 21, 2018
Sissie:
All of ”you” ruin and continue to ruin this section with too much sectarianism. It’s like many of us have forgotten what it is to just be Muslims.
It’s sad actually.

Shame to Saudi leaders, shame to Iran leaders.
Shame to hypocrisy
Shame to only seeing the evil on the other side
Shame to lack of objectivity

Shame shame shame.

Biko I don tire for all of una.
Believe I don't like it either but hypocrisy is just too much. They've destroyed Muslim countries all in the name of exporting the revolution and fighting Israel. This isn't the first time the Houthis are attacking Yemen, they've done it before. This time they were successful because of Iran and Insha'Allaahu, they'll be chased out.

In Syria, they turned the war into a sectarian one. I could remember watching aljazeera in 2012 and they made mention of Shi'as amongst rebels, but guess what, Iran came in and destroyed everything. They imported thousands of Shi'as (some fanatical, others hungry who were exploited) to kill the Syrians. It's not about Shi'a and Sunni but against oppression and hypocrisy. They criticize Saudi because of America, yet they fight alongside Russians who are known to kill Muslims even before America was born.

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 4:42pm On Jun 21, 2018
^^
You are still on one side

And you failed to realize that it was USSR back then when it has heavy Zionist element within it
You can not differentiate USSR from modern Russia.

USSR was essentially godless. Modern Russia is leaning towards rabbaniyun. But still guilty one way or another bcus they have to serve their interest at some point, and Muslims are pawns.

Allahuma barki lana fi shamina wa fi yamanina
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Demmzy15(m): 5:02pm On Jun 21, 2018
Empiree:
^^
You are still on one side

And you failed to realize that it was USSR back then when it has heavy Zionist element within it
You can not differentiate USSR from modern Russia.

USSR was essentially godless. Modern Russia is leaning towards rabbaniyun. But still guilty one way or another bcus they have to serve their interest at some point, and Muslims are pawns.

Allahuma barki lana fi shamina wa fi yamanina
Seriously?! Leaning towards "rabbaniyun" you say? So this is why you support them? Who even told you I was talking about the USSR? Please read my posts clearly before assuming what I never meant.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by vedaxcool(m): 5:11pm On Jun 21, 2018
Empiree:
This is murder obviously shocked

This pictures are painful to watch.

I hope you are not quoting right wing US propagandists desperate attempt at always confusing issues that are distinct? As much as killing the unborn is reprehensible and totally undefesible, what Trump is doing to people whose desperation pushed them into entering America illegally is just wrong. Separating kids from their parents is sick and just as sick as what colonial Australia did to the Aboriginals. The sad thing about evangelical hypocrisy in the US is the pretense that it cares about human beings once any of those aborted kid are born evangelical hypocrisy decrees that government should not provide health care or any subsidy that can make the child's life better can you believe cleft lips something common in developing nations also happens in the US because mother's cannot get affordable cares or access to proper meal? They simply don't care about those kids, they are contented the kids are born to suffer living an inferior life.

(1) (2) (3) ... (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) ... (234) (Reply)

Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.