Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,050 members, 7,956,909 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:15 PM

Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station - Islam for Muslims (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station (268045 Views)

Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding / ~* Deols is 2011 'Islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year: Congrats~* / 'Islam For Muslims' Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (234) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by lanrexlan(m): 7:52am On Sep 11, 2014
Rilwayne001:

Sorrt my friend cry

But if you are not truly jobless, why would you create about 10monikers just to display your featherhead?

#NoOffence

I pray you see the light one day
Don't mind him jare,if he truly have something that keeps him engaged then his reasoning and thoughts will channeled mostly to his living and not opening many monikers when get banned.

3 Likes

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by vedaxcool(m): 8:07am On Sep 11, 2014
Indecent exposure grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by usermane(m): 8:41am On Sep 11, 2014
sino:

usermane, honestly, you do not have an argument, this quote from tbaba, is one of the basic things you learn as a Muslim, it is surprising you don't know or understand.

Umm Salamah related, “Once, one of my daughters was ill, so I made wine in a container for her. Then, the Prophet entered while it was boiling. He asked, “What is this, Umm Salamah?” She replied, “It is just a medicine for my daughter.” The Prophet, then, said, “Allah has not made a cure for you in what He has prohibited to you.”
(Ibn Hajar Al-Haith ami in Majma’ Al-Zawa’id and he said that it is reported by Abu Yal’la and Al-Bazzar)

Do you read carefully? Am familiar with the tbaba 's quote and i said it is not always applicable in Orthodox Islam. In the above tradition, for Umm Salamah to have sought remedy in alcohol, she must have been lacking alternatives. Yet despite this was a case of need, the sick daughter was not permitted to drink it for cure.

Now as a sane and responsible individual, would you be a friend to a "drunkard"? would you introduce your friend, to parents, wife, colleagues, boss as a drunkard?

What if your friend only recently started drinking? What if you recently befriended this guy only to learn after a while that he drinks? Will you desert him?
Read my last response on this issue. If the only prohibition is not to sit with him, we can justify the hadith. But it goes ahead to prohibit visiting them when ill. This is sick.

NB, A drunkard is different from a drinker of alcohol, you may need to read the hadith again wink

The hadith described them as "drinkers of khamr". It doesn't differentiate drinkers from drunkards. Moreover, most drinkers are drunkards or potential ones.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by usermane(m): 8:49am On Sep 11, 2014
Empiree: Yes, he has friends. Just look at people that admire his writings, they are not even average non-muslims. Rather wicked ones. Those ones that mock islam even if you present all evidences to them. Those are his NL close friends.

You don't even know my friends. At best, you can view my profile for my followers. Now, how many of these 'wicked' non muslims have expressed admiration for my writtings? Those 'wicked' non muslim mock Islam from what is written in your Hadith, Tafsir and Sirat books. Whenever they mock the Prophet as a paedophile, tyrant or sex-maniac, they cite their evidence from your hadith books. When they mock Islam for inspiring terrorism and promising lots of virgins for 'matyrs', they have evidence from your revered Tafsir books of Ibn Abbas or Ibn Kathir.

You see, although they seldom attack me, these 'wicked' non muslims don't really like me. That is because i strive hard to acquit the Prophet and Islam of the filth they cash on when they mock. Remember these filth were attributed to Islam and the Prophet by orthodox muslims in the first place.

Moreover, as wicked as these non-muslims are, they never prohibit the preaching of other faiths in their territories or advocate death for apostates.

Clearly, if he lives in a mega-city, he would prefer living on "Gay street" and having f/a/g/s as close friends instead of muslims.

Quit self-righteousness. What makes you think muslims who reject your conservative, orthodox ideology is a lover of gays, drinkers or fornicators? Besides, you can't write off a person because he is homosexual. However evil homosexuality is, it is nowhere as evil as killing an apostate, justifying it and attributing it to God.

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Rilwayne001: 9:06am On Sep 11, 2014
lanrexlan: That skipped my mind,also suspecting him as Areaboy

14) Macdaddy01

grin grin just remembered it now grin

3 Likes

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by lanrexlan(m): 12:20pm On Sep 11, 2014
vedaxcool: Indecent exposure grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by lanrexlan(m): 12:22pm On Sep 11, 2014
Rilwayne001:

14) Macdaddy01

grin grin just remembered it now grin
14 and still counting,brother Ridwan se we no go count reach 20 now.grin grin grin grin.His monikers are just too many.

2 Likes

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Rilwayne001: 12:51pm On Sep 11, 2014
lanrexlan: 14 and still counting,brother Ridwan se we no go count reach 20 now.grin grin grin grin.His monikers are just too many.

grin grin i tire for him ooo grin

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by logicboy01: 3:50pm On Sep 11, 2014
lanrexlan: Alhamudulilah,Nairaland has an history and it wasn't wiped off during the blackout.See yourself.

https://www.nairaland.com/1442345/obadiah-right-nl-nigerian-atheists
Does the above signifies you are happy about it? Calling muslims retarded,well that's your problem.We don't really care what you say about us or what we do,we never woke up one day to impress you or your atheist brothers,if Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala is pleased with what we are doing,then Alhamudulilah your opinions or thoughts will always be trash and unusable.

Since then you and your brothers with 'an upright thinking',what have you achieved with your atheist brothers? Criticism? Trolling? Two seconds never reach? May Allah shame liars with fake internet life.
Alhamudulilah,thumma Alhamudulilah I never lied about my identity or claimed what I am not.I am not a two-faced liar like someone we all know of.

See how you muslims lie?

From the comment you quoted, isnt it clear that I was angry at the atheists for not doing anything (and not the muslims) (when most of us atheists here are both intelligent and rich compared to many of the muslims here.

You are a liar. You and the lying muslims that liked your comment.

logicboy03: But then again, it is not about me. What have atheists acheived? Even the muslims have a project- a back to school muslim project to help kids.These are people with *ret&*ded* thinking and they are doing something. They raised about 150k....something that 2 atheists alone can raise in one second....

^^^^
So, from my comment as logicboy03, how can anyone claim that I was angry that the muslim project went sucessfully? You can accuse me f saying that some nairaland muslims are slow but nothing I said was against the project

lanrexlan: Hard time brother,a big one.He is so obsessed with Islam,spending almost his time criticizing every time. I remembered he wasn't happy when the Nairaland Muslim project(The back To School Project) went successfully He said some silly words and urge his atheists brothers to do the same,since then he and his set of jobless atheists have never done anything tangible.
Always criticizing and criticizing.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by logicboy01: 3:54pm On Sep 11, 2014
lanrexlan: You know what? My Yoruba people will say ''To ba ro pe o mo oro so,awon to mo gbo nko?'' roughly translated to 'If you think you know how to speak,what about those who know how to listen?'.Let me expose you again.You once claimed to have worked in the school before before,you said

www.nairaland.com/1852782/why-islam-northern-nigeria-different/1
Firstly,the first statement is a fallacy.Secondly,what you were insinuating on that thread was that you are very skilled in the field of education and your opinions are correct.

Secondly,you claimed you are an Economist saying

www.nairaland.com/1794405/islam-muslims-side-talk-station/12
Here you became an Economist when the issue about Economics arises.

Now,you are telling us that what if your job keeps you online everytime? Trying to tell to tell us that you are sort of a computer geek that's always busy with his computer.You becomes an expert in a field when issue about the field arises.Soon you will tell us you are a medical doctor that graduated from Oxford University when the issue of medicine comes in.

Even brother Maclatunji whose job always keeps him connected with his system never had more than 1 account and doesn't troll about.So if we are to agree that your job keeps you online(which is bogus)for the sake of argument,does that signifies that you have to have more than 11(still counting) and keeps trolling around? Don't you have pressing issue about your Job to attend to? Or you be Oga kpatakpata for your 'online organization'?

Mister,please don't think people you converse with here are fools with some kind of low IQ,your reasoning is not the same as theirs.
Aurevoir.

So wait, someone can not study finance/economics and work in the education sector?

Do you see how foolish you have become
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by logicboy01: 3:57pm On Sep 11, 2014
Please Maclatunji, ban me and also ban Lanrexlan.

It is one thing insult someone but to lie is another.

This guy has told two lies here

1) He claims that I was upset that the muslim charity project was successful. False. The comment he quoted doesnt support that

2) He is lying that I didnt study economics in school and I do not work in the education sector.

I can email my certificate and my payslip to you for verification.

Thanks.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by logicboy01: 4:00pm On Sep 11, 2014
lanrexlan: That skipped my mind,also suspecting him as Areaboy

Another lie. I am not Area boy neither am I Ghost01.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by logicboy01: 4:01pm On Sep 11, 2014
I have always been forthcoming with all my usernames. (Except Abdulsleek/Nairatalks which I eventually confessed to after proving my point)
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by ShehuAba(m): 4:45pm On Sep 11, 2014
logicboy01: I have always been forthcoming with all my usernames. (Except Abdulsleek/Nairatalks which I eventually confessed to after proving my point)

Sincerely, I think you really need to get a life.
Leave Islam alone, and leave we Muslims alone with our naivety, retardness, cluelessness etc. as you insinuate.
No matter what you say against us, no matter the falsehood you try to spread against us, We are Muslims and Islam is our religion. This is what we believe in and we will uphold it Insha Allah till the end of our lives.

7 Likes

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by lanrexlan(m): 4:45pm On Sep 11, 2014
logicboy01:
See how you muslims lie?
From the comment you quoted, isnt it clear that I was angry at the atheists for not doing anything (and not the muslims)

(when most of us atheists here are both intelligent and rich compared to many of the muslims here.

You are a liar. You and the lying muslims that liked your comment.

^^^^
So, from my comment as logicboy03, how can anyone claim that I was angry that the muslim project went sucessfully? You can accuse me f saying that some nairaland muslims are slow but nothing I said was against the project

Guy,cool down.I never said you were angry.I simply said you weren't happy about it.How can you be happy with something people who you claimed have 'retarde.d thinking' done? You've never seen any good thing muslims have done except you should a way of criticizing it.
@underlined,what have you achieved with this your self acclaimed knowledge and wealth? Pride goes before a fall,the people of Ad' and Thamud also claimed intelligence as you do(Surah An-Ankaboot 29:38) but their intelligence and wealth lead them to Nothing but utter ruins.Time will tell,time will tell.

3 Likes

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by ShehuAba(m): 4:45pm On Sep 11, 2014
logicboy01: I have always been forthcoming with all my usernames. (Except Abdulsleek/Nairatalks which I eventually confessed to after proving my point)
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by lanrexlan(m): 5:00pm On Sep 11, 2014
logicboy01:
So wait, someone can not study finance/economics and work in the education sector?
Do you see how foolish you have become
And at the same time has a job that keeps him online everytime? Can you see that you still possess a higher certificate in foolishness?

logicboy01: And we can see the support that Lanrexlan is getting from his muslim peers for his lie. Lying against kaffirs is now halal. Logicboy deserves to be lied against.....
Shameless pigs
Noise maker,I have really smash a bone.

logicboy01:
Another lie. I am not Area boy neither am I Ghost01.
Suspecting you to be is different from accusing you of being Areaboy.Don't you know what a proposition is? MR Economist.

4 Likes

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by lanrexlan(m): 5:14pm On Sep 11, 2014
logicboy01: Please Maclatunji, ban me and also ban Lanrexlan.

It is one thing insult someone but to lie is another.
Chai,chai I really smashed your jaw and exposed you.Ban me for what? For exposing your numerous monikers?

This guy has told two lies here

1) He claims that I was upset that the muslim charity project was successful. False. The comment he quoted doesnt support that
Sorry bro,you are the one that have comprehension and Grammar problems.'Not happy' and 'upset/angry' are not the same thing.

2) He is lying that I didnt study economics in school and I do not work in the education sector.

I can email my certificate and my payslip to you for verification.

Thanks.
You ought to add that I lied you attended the best 3 schools in south?
No need emailing,nobody knows how you look like or your real name.You can easily snap a fake certificate and upload nobody will know if it's true or not.We aren't fools.

Payslip? We don't need that,change people's lives with your so called millions(A person that can raise 150k in 2secs with his brother hehehe).

Tehn is organizing a programme,contribute your so called money to their charity and stop fooling around.
The more you quote me,the more I expose you.

5 Likes

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Rilwayne001: 5:26pm On Sep 11, 2014
^^^ Thumbs Up bro. wink

4 Likes

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by vedaxcool(m): 5:53pm On Sep 11, 2014
lanrexlan: Chai,chai I really smashed your jaw and exposed you.Ban me for what? For exposing your numerous monikers?

Sorry bro,you are the one that have comprehension and Grammar problems.'Not happy' and 'upset/angry' are not the same thing.

No need emailing,nobody knows how you look like or your real name.You can easily snap a fake certificate and upload nobody will know if it's true or not.We aren't fools.

Payslip? We don't need that,change people's lives with your so called millions(A person that can raise 150k in 2secs with his brother hehehe).

Tehn is organizing a programme,contribute your so called money to their charity and stop fooling around.

Incredulous!!!

Where usba to explain what just happened?

Now he knows what the feet is!

3 Likes

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by abuhalima(m): 6:57pm On Sep 11, 2014
grin multiple knockout by lanrexlan...I dey gbadun u bro

2 Likes

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by logicboy01: 7:34pm On Sep 11, 2014
lanrexlan: Chai,chai I really smashed your jaw and exposed you.Ban me for what? For exposing your numerous monikers?

See how people backpedal after lying?

1) So wait, Was I not happy with the success of the Muslim project or not?

2) Are you still claiming that I do not have experience in the Nigerian education sector or that I didnt study economics?

So simple. Do you stand by your claims or not?
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by logicboy01: 7:36pm On Sep 11, 2014
See backpedaling?

Lanrexlan, so you dont know that upset is the same thing as not happy?
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by logicboy01: 7:38pm On Sep 11, 2014
lanrexlan: Guy,cool down.I never said you were angry.I simply said you weren't happy about it.How can you be happy with something people who you claimed have 'retarde.d thinking' done? You've never seen any good thing muslims have done except you should a way of criticizing it.
@underlined,what have you achieved with this your self acclaimed knowledge and wealth? Pride goes before a fall,the people of Ad' and Thamud also claimed intelligence as you do(Surah An-Ankaboot 29:38) but their intelligence and wealth lead them to Nothing but utter ruins.Time will tell,time will tell.

Saying that someone is slow/reetarded is diffferent from being upset about what the reetarded person did.

Again, do you still stand by your claim that I was upset by the success of the muslim project?
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by logicboy01: 7:56pm On Sep 11, 2014
Hahaha.

When I say that some people are reetarded, they will be saying that I am offensive.

In Lanrexlan's mind, someone cant study economics and work in the education sector. He quoted my comments as proof. Yet =his muslim supporters liked and praised him......

Is this not reetarded thinking? People know my real name on nairaland and I can email the mods certificates in my name and payslip/bank statements.

There are reputable Nairalanders that can even tell you what I do and did for a living

At least, one cant forge bank statements na? GTB bank statement abi? When you see payments from educational institutions, will you have mouth to deny

You see, I am very ready to prove my claims.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by logicboy01: 7:58pm On Sep 11, 2014
Everyone can see that I am taking this seriously.

This is because, if I make one false comment, I will be banned. If Lanrexlan tried this falsehood in any other section, he will be banned because people will ask him how he knows that I am lying about my educational background and workplace.

Then, a mods steps in. When documents are verified, he will be banned.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by lanrexlan(m): 8:07pm On Sep 11, 2014
logicboy01:

See how people backpedal after lying?
1) So wait, Was I not happy with the success of the Muslim project or not?
I'm not a mind reader,I simply infere from your post.One thing I know is that you are always looking for muslims downfall and find a way to criticize.Opening threads asking for the good Islam or muslims have done in Nigeria
2) Are you still claiming that I do not have experience in the Nigerian education sector or that I didnt study economics?
So simple. Do you stand by your claims or not?
You are claiming you do,but everything sounds bogus and needs to be reasoned out.

2 Likes

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by logicboy01: 8:11pm On Sep 11, 2014
lanrexlan: I'm not a mind reader,I simply infere from your post.One thing I know is that you are always looking for muslims downfall and find a way to criticize.Opening threads asking for the good Islam or muslims have done in Nigeria
You are claiming you do,but everything sounds bogus and needs to be reasoned out.

Mba...dont backpedal now...

I never made any statement concerning the success of the muslim project. I never commented on the muslim project thread.

Just admit that you lied.

-==================================

If something sounds bogus to you, it might not sound bogus to the other person. Sir, consultants get jobs from clients infrequently and it becomes more infrequent when you are part time.

So, either you admit that you are wrong because I do work in the education sector and I did study economics because I am ready to prove it or you just keep quiet
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by lanrexlan(m): 8:15pm On Sep 11, 2014
logicboy01: Hahaha.
When I say that some people are reetarded, they will be saying that I am offensive.

In Lanrexlan's mind, someone cant study economics and work in the education sector. He quoted my comments as proof. Yet =his muslim supporters liked and praised him......

Is this not reetarded thinking? People know my real name on nairaland and I can email the mods certificates in my name and payslip/bank statements.

There are reputable Nairalanders that can even tell you what I do and did for a living

At least,one cant forge bank statements na? GTB bank statement abi? When you see payments from educational institutions, will you have mouth to deny

You see, I am very ready to prove my claims.

Hahahahahahahahaha bwahahhaha,This blow really landed on you,GTBank? Reputable Nairalanders? Email bank statement? Economist can work in Education sector of course and at the same has a job that keeps him online every time!!!!!!!

You are too full of yourself,only empty barrels make the loudest noise.

4 Likes

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by logicboy01: 8:17pm On Sep 11, 2014
lanrexlan: Hahahahahahahahaha bwahahhaha,This blow really landed on you,GTBank? Reputable Nairalanders? Email bank statement? Economist can work in Education sector of course and at the same has a job that keeps him online every time!!!!!!!

Have you ever worked as a consultant?
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by logicboy01: 8:17pm On Sep 11, 2014
lanrexlan: Hahahahahahahahaha bwahahhaha,This blow really landed on you,GTBank? Reputable Nairalanders? Email bank statement? Economist can work in Education sector of course and at the same has a job that keeps him online every time!!!!!!!

You are lucky that you are doing this in the islam section.

Enjoy

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (234) (Reply)

Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.