Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,860 members, 7,956,241 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:21 AM

Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station - Islam for Muslims (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station (267952 Views)

Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding / ~* Deols is 2011 'Islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year: Congrats~* / 'Islam For Muslims' Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (234) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by lanrexlan(m): 8:18pm On Sep 11, 2014
logicboy01:

Mba...dont backpedal now...
Frontpedal ni.

I never made any statement concerning the success of the muslim project. I never commented on the muslim project thread.

Just admit that you lied.

-==================================

If something sounds bogus to you, it might not sound bogus to the other person. Sir, consultants get jobs from clients infrequently and it becomes more infrequent when you are part time.

So, either you admit that you are wrong because I do work in the education sector and I did study economics because I am ready to prove it or you just keep quiet
Prove it and let's see your cooked up lies.

6 Likes

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by logicboy01: 8:20pm On Sep 11, 2014
lanrexlan: Frontpedal ni.

Prove it and let's see your cooked up lies.

So wait, are you going to agree to a six month ban if one of us is lying?

Seun, Mukina2, Maclatunji
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by lanrexlan(m): 8:32pm On Sep 11, 2014
logicboy01:

Have you ever worked as a consultant?

I am student,I don't lie about my identity.Almost everyone around here knows that.

4 Likes

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by logicboy01: 8:33pm On Sep 11, 2014
lanrexlan: I am student,I don't lie about my identity.Almost everyone around here knows that.

So I take that your mockery and disbelief towards my internet free-time, is out of ignorance?
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by lanrexlan(m): 8:36pm On Sep 11, 2014
logicboy01:

So wait, are you going to agree to a six month ban if one of us is lying?

Seun, Mukina2, Maclatunji
You are used to ban and can easily switch to your ghost monikers.There's no proof you attended the best 3 schools in the south(who ranked those schools as the best?),no proof that you worked in the education sector.Nobody knows how you look like or your name,you can easily conjure some abracadabra and come up with some junks.
You have no case seriously.

3 Likes

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by lanrexlan(m): 8:40pm On Sep 11, 2014
logicboy01:

So I take that your mockery and disbelief towards my internet free-time, is out of ignorance?
Ignorance that you are a consultant? LOL,Internet free-time of many hours without a break? When banned a new moniker surfaced? I smell rat

3 Likes

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by logicboy01: 8:45pm On Sep 11, 2014
lanrexlan: You are used to ban and can easily switch to your ghost monikers.There's no proof you attended the best 3 schools in the south(who ranked those schools as the best?),no proof that you worked in the education sector.Nobody knows how you look like or your name,you can easily conjure some abracadabra and come up with some junks.
You have no case seriously.

grin grin grin grin

See fear. I am logicboy. That name has always stuck to me.

People know my real name. I have met both christians and atheists on NL in real life.

An honest man has nothing to fear.................

The three best secondary schools in lagos are undisputed. I will give you 5 of them

Grange
BIS
Atlantic Hall
Chrisland College
Lekki British international school

(Vivian fowler is also a good one but it is all girls)
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by logicboy01: 8:47pm On Sep 11, 2014
lanrexlan: Ignorance that you are a consultant? LOL,Internet free-time of many hours without a break? When banned a new moniker surfaced? I smell rat

Ignorance about consulting work (small-medium company level).

Surely I am not omnipresent on nairaland and so, I do not know what you mean by "without a break"
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by lanrexlan(m): 8:51pm On Sep 11, 2014
logicboy01:
grin grin grin grin
See fear. I am logicboy. That name has always stuck to me.
People know my real name. I have met both christians and atheists on NL in real life.
An honest man has nothing to fear.................
The three best secondary schools in lagos are undisputed. I will give you 5 of them
Grange
BIS
Atlantic Hall
Chrisland College
Lekki British international school
(Vivian fowler is also a good one but it is all girls)
Fear of ban?Seriously,I am not afraid. LOL,best schools in Lagos? Is Lagos equivalent to the south? You've failed woefully mister,there schools in Ogun state and other states better than those that you mentioned.Who rate them? You? Seriously,you have no point.

4 Likes

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by lanrexlan(m): 8:57pm On Sep 11, 2014
logicboy01:

Ignorance about consulting work (small-medium company level).

Surely I am not omnipresent on nairaland and so, I do not know what you mean by "without a break"
Without a break,whenever you got banned you should serve your ban but you won't,so eager to return to your criticism and went on to open more than 11 different accounts.Consultants aren't so idle as that.

4 Likes

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by logicboy01: 9:02pm On Sep 11, 2014
lanrexlan: Fear of ban?Seriously,I am not afraid. LOL,best schools in Lagos? Is Lagos equivalent to the south? You've failed woefully mister,there schools in Ogun state and other states better than those that you mentioned.Who rate them? You? Seriously,you have no point.

lol.....Ogun state? Expensive and quality dont always go together; please point out the schools in Ogun state better than the 5 in lagos I mentioned.

schoolboy arguing with consultant. Lest you didnt know, the best schools in the south are in Lagos. Yes, there are some good ones in Ogun and Oyo (Ibadan) but Lagos....
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by logicboy01: 9:05pm On Sep 11, 2014
lanrexlan: Without a break,whenever you got banned you should serve your ban but you won't,so eager to return to your criticism and went on to open more than 11 different accounts.Consultants aren't so idle as that.

Really?

How many clients does a small-medium consulting company get and how many workers actually get to work on a client's project?

Dont mistake passion for omnipresence. People juggle three jobs and yet another person with one job doesnt even have time to pray.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by vedaxcool(m): 10:20pm On Sep 11, 2014
Lol grin someone is getting the attention he so desperately wants. Good for him.

In nairaland you get to be anything u want, you could be a cobbler or even the president's SA. You could posting simultaneously in London and Lagos. You could be a Pirate King or the son of a wealthy aristocrat. You could be working in CBN and a commercial bank at the same time. You could be in the front lines fighting off bh while typing your crap in a the outskirts of Benin. You could be trolling the Islam section while at the same time working on life changing projects.

Nairaland . . . We make your fantasies a reality!

7 Likes

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by vedaxcool(m): 10:26pm On Sep 11, 2014
lanrexlan: Ignorance that you are a consultant? LOL,Internet free-time of many hours without a break? When banned a new moniker surfaced? I smell rat

You know there are so many types of consultancy, it is possible there is such a thing as consultancy for managing multiple nairaland accounts or consultancy for circumventing bans! grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 10:29pm On Sep 11, 2014
usermane:

You don't even know my friends. At best, you can view my profile for my followers. Now, how many of these 'wicked' non muslims have expressed admiration for my writtings? Those 'wicked' non muslim mock Islam from what is written in your Hadith, Tafsir and Sirat books. Whenever they mock the Prophet as a paedophile, tyrant or sex-maniac, they cite their evidence from your hadith books. When they mock Islam for inspiring terrorism and promising lots of virgins for 'matyrs', they have evidence from your revered Tafsir books of Ibn Abbas or Ibn Kathir.
You see, although they seldom attack me, these 'wicked' non muslims don't really like me. That is because i strive hard to acquit the Prophet and Islam of the filth they cash on when they mock. Remember these filth were attributed to Islam and the Prophet by orthodox muslims in the first place.
I'm getting bored with bold. Arent you tired of saying that?

2 Likes

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by sino(m): 10:33pm On Sep 11, 2014
Chai! Logicboy Abi which moniker make i use? You see your life? Learn from this and be truthful in all your affairs, how desperate you have become to prove your story, but who cares, you have been known as a deceitful individual, you will need more than posting your certificate to redeem yourself.

Read and reflect...

The Prophet said, “Truthfulness leads to righteousness, and righteousness leads to Paradise.And a man keeps on telling the truth until he becomes a truthful person. Falsehood leads to Al-Fajur (i.e. wickedness, evil-doing), and Al-Fajur (wickedness) leads to the (Hell) Fire, and a man may keep on telling lies till he is writtenbefore Allah, a liar.”Sahih Al-Bukhari – Book 73 Hadith 116

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by vedaxcool(m): 10:36pm On Sep 11, 2014
sino: Chai! Logicboy Abi which moniker make i use? You see your life? Learn from this and be truthful in all your affairs, how desperate you have become to prove your story, but who cares, you have been known as a deceitful individual, you will need more than posting your certificate to redeem yourself.

Read and reflect...

The Prophet said, “Truthfulness leads to righteousness, and righteousness leads to Paradise.And a man keeps on telling the truth until he becomes a truthful person. Falsehood leads to Al-Fajur (i.e. wickedness, evil-doing), and Al-Fajur (wickedness) leads to the (Hell) Fire, and a man may keep on telling lies till he is writtenbefore Allah, a liar.”Sahih Al-Bukhari – Book 73 Hadith 116

Chei! Oro gidi lo n so!

2 Likes

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by sino(m): 11:31pm On Sep 11, 2014
usermane:

Do you read carefully? Am familiar with the tbaba 's quote and i said it is not always applicable in Orthodox Islam. In the above tradition, for Umm Salamah to have sought remedy in alcohol, she must have been lacking alternatives. Yet despite this was a case of need, the sick daughter was not permitted to drink it for cure.

What if your friend only recently started drinking? What if you recently befriended this guy only to learn after a while that he drinks? Will you desert him?
Read my last response on this issue. If the only prohibition is not to sit with him, we can justify the hadith. But it goes ahead to prohibit visiting them when ill. This is sick.

The hadith described them as "drinkers of khamr". It doesn't differentiate drinkers from drunkards. Moreover, most drinkers are drunkards or potential ones.
It is quite interesting you were able to discern how Ummu Salamah couldn't find an alternative medicine but you were quick to point out that the hadith in question didn't differentiate between a drunkard and a drinker, or how we are commanded to abandon the sick drunkard to die?!

Well, for your information, alcohol can be used as a cure or even as a drink depending on the condition and the degree of necessity. Orthodox scholars have been able to do justice on this issue, if only you can open your mind and learn.

Now you need to understand that a muslim who drinks, is still a muslim, provided he doesn't do or say things that nullifies his Islam, so the right of a Muslim still stands, I visit him when he is sick, I advise him when he seeks for it and so on as stated in an authentic tradition. I would only abandon a friend who continues in open disobedience to Allah and his messenger and who is not willing to change. He obviously does not need me, and I him. He needs his cronies, and will only visit him if I'll, when good is intended. Such as a visit to the hospital, or for da'wah. I even quoted an hadith where the prophet advised a companion to help his brother against the devil.

".... Help you one another in Al­Birr and At­Taqwa (virtue, righteousness and piety); but do not help one another in sin and transgression. And fear Allah. Verily, Allah is Severe in punishment." (Q 5; 2)

In Orthodox Islam, which is Islam, we don't take a hadith and form an opinion based on it, several hadith that are related and relevant are looked at, coupled with Quranic verses, as well as the history, context and what the sahabas said about such issues(there are even more research works done aside from the stated), this is not meant for a layman to do, that is why scholarship is important and why you need to respect these scholars and their works. Hope you now have a glimpse of how to understand Islamic principles?
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AbdH: 12:05am On Sep 12, 2014
Thank you Maclatunji for creating this thread. grin grin grin

@Logicboy/logicbwoy/abulsleek/nairatalks/....../....../....

../....../logicboy01......etc

Actually you won't have issues here with bans if only you were here to understand Islam which you can do without being a Muslim but you come across as someone who wants to dissuade us from the practise of Islam. This is what we and the mods do not take lightly.

One thing though, you bring out the stuffs the Muslims are made of as regards knowledge but it is a shame that they are directed at you for you are bent on projecting a campaign of calumny against Islam.

Stick around, maybe your presently solid heart will eventually be like a rock through which water gushes out.

3 Likes

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Rilwayne001: 10:47am On Sep 12, 2014
vedaxcool: Lol grin someone is getting the attention he so desperately wants. Good for him.

In nairaland you get to be anything u want, you could be a cobbler or even the president's SA. You could posting simultaneously in London and Lagos. You could be a Pirate King or the son of a wealthy aristocrat. You could be working in CBN and a commercial bank at the same time. You could be in the front lines fighting off bh while typing your crap in a the outskirts of Benin. You could be trolling the Islam section while at the same time working on life changing projects.

He he he he grin grin grin

You don burst my stomach oooo grin grin LMAO grin

3 Likes

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by lanrexlan(m): 7:13am On Sep 13, 2014
vedaxcool: Lol grin someone is getting the attention he so desperately wants. Good for him.

Hahahahahahahahaha,brother Vedaxcool no go kill person with with laugh o.
Typical examples are these pictures.

3 Likes

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Nobody: 11:29am On Sep 13, 2014
vedaxcool: Lol

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 9:14pm On Sep 14, 2014
India: Consider Husband as Son Under Sharia, Clerics Tell Woman Raped by Father-in-Law
www.ibtimes.co.uk/muslim-clerics-india-ask-rape-victim-consider-husband-son-after-she-impregnated-by-father-law-1464310
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by usermane(m): 9:30pm On Sep 14, 2014

Local imams have now told the rape victim to consider her husband as her son, and her father-in- law as her husband.

"As per the Sharia law, the baby in her womb is her husband's brother. Her husband must divorce her, even if his father looked at his wife with lust,"

Maulana Mohammad Nazar of Jamiat Ulama-i- Hind – Organization of Indian Scholars, a conservative Islamic organisation – told India TV.

This is the most unfortunate part of the story. Charlatans making life miserable for others. This is why most rape cases go unreported in Sharia compliant societies. Because sharia punishes rape victims.

@underlined, this cleric is even called master or lord, this is a title that is exclusive to God, not even the Prophet.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 9:58pm On Sep 14, 2014
usermane:

@underlined, this cleric is even called master or lord, this is a title that is exclusive to God, not even the Prophet.

Just concern about the underline. Mawla is used for the holy prophet (peace be on him and his household). Quran says: "An-Nabiyy AWLA bil mu'minina min anfusikum..." ~Quran 33

AWLA from the same root word as MAWLA. And Qur'an defines it in this verse "One who has greater authority over believer's soul".

Note that "Mawla" could be used in different context to give different meaning entirely.

Besides there are many attributes of God used for human being in the Quran. "Rahman, Raheem, Rauf, Kareem etc.

Note that in the case of the prophet (peace be on him and his household), his "lordship or mastership" over the believers is by the leave of his Lord.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 10:58pm On Sep 14, 2014
The man should punished. This is unjust. There is nothing shariah in this. Father-in-law simply commited a crime. As for aborting pregnancy, i dont know. Too late at 7months, i think. AlBair, send me next one.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 11:14pm On Sep 14, 2014
Empiree: The man should punished. This is unjust. There is nothing shariah in this. Father-in-law simply commited a crime. As for aborting pregnancy, i dont know. Too late at 7months, i think.
Abortion is Haram at anytime. The ONLY exceptional case where it can be allowed is when the mother is in a grave danger e.g Ectopic pregnancy. That's why Islam allows the use of contraceptives to prevent pregnancy but to terminate, it is HARAM.

Empiree:
AlBair, send me next one.

We'll do in sha Allah!
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 3:21am On Sep 15, 2014
Got the email. Thanks
AlBaqir:
Abortion is Haram at anytime. The ONLY exceptional case where it can be allowed is when the mother is in a grave danger e.g Ectopic pregnancy. That's why Islam allows the use of contraceptives to prevent pregnancy but to terminate, it is HARAM.

We'll do in sha Allah!
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AbdH: 9:33am On Sep 15, 2014
AlBaqir:

We'll do in sha Allah!

I think it is better you elucidate the bold words before people believe this in its entirety.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by tbaba12345: 11:30am On Sep 15, 2014
My hope and trust is in Allah alone.

As He allows the skin to naturally heal itself with clotting blood, He also allows the heart to heal a seamless healing. It is no matter that there will always be a scar there. The scar teaches me to never forget how He has healed me.

As He brings the night and day into being, as He causes the sun and moon to continuously exchange places every day, He will also cause my life to run its course exactly as it was meant. I will never lose anything I was meant to hold. I will never hold anything I was meant to lose.

As He causes the earth to die, to be starved, to be deprived of any meaningful life, and then brings it back to lushness and beauty simply by saying "Be" – so, too, will He cause my body to die and disintegrate in the soil, then raise me up and cause me never to die again. I hope He will restore to me the love and beauty that has left me.

When I placed my hope in the people, they betrayed that hope. They took from me something that wasn't theirs to take. They injured that which was healthy in me.

But when I place my hope in Allah, I know that He will never betray His Promise. He will return to me what I have lost, or better. He will heal the heart that has been struck open by the people.

And so I say I am satisfied with Allah as my Lord, Islam as my faith, and Muhammad as my prophet. Only when this verbal statement of satisfaction truly enters the heart, will it be able to heal. It is only absolute hope and trust in Allah, The Eternal Refuge, that causes the pain to ease

-Asma Hussein

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 12:19pm On Sep 15, 2014
this whole thing about BH is getting obvious. The media is not helping issue at all by concurrently referring these people as Islamic. This is just wrong and put Muslims in danger. And dont trust these foreign nations(west) either pretending to "help" 9ja. Prophet Muhammad, Allah's mercy be upon him spoke of a huge fight over "black gold". He said people will fight over it and he warned muslims from touching it. He said large number of people will die. He described these numbers of people as 999 of 1000 will die. Thats huge calamities. Black gold is a code word for oil. Again, media is not helping issues at all. This whole thing is about oil. Common sense tells us to look for those who are interested in oil in the region. They are the ones causing these problems. They hide behind religion. I said earlier this yr that there are higher power culprits behind these jiadcrazies in the name of islam.

NaijaGists reported yesterday:http://naijagists.com/boko-haram-sponsored-foreign-terrorists-in-nigeria-to-take-over-oil-rich-north-east-by-perry-brimah/#comment-271021

2 Likes

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 2:05pm On Sep 15, 2014
AbdH:

I think it is better you elucidate the bold words before people believe this in its entirety.

Thanks dear brother. What I meant is couples legally married can use contraceptives to prevent pregnancy. There are lots of hadith that talks about "withdrawal method" and this form the basis of allowing contraceptive so far there is no harm to either of the couple. But termination of pregnancy is Forbidden.

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (234) (Reply)

Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.