Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,271 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:06 AM

Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station - Islam for Muslims (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station (248052 Views)

Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding / ~* Deols is 2011 'Islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year: Congrats~* / 'Islam For Muslims' Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (232) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by usermane(m): 2:19pm On Apr 04, 2015
Female genital mutilation, banned by the WHO, seems to be common in the three Muslim-majority southern provinces of Thailand, but officials are taking no action....

www.theguardian.com/global-development/2015/apr/01/thailand-muslim-south-authorities-blind-eye-fgm-who

For orthodox Muslims, there no certain instruction for FGM in the Qur'an or Hadith. But, the Imams of fiqh whose interpretation of Islamic law is largely adopted in the Muslim world does recommend FGM.

Orthodox Islamic traditions

-fortell the loss of Islamic knowledge with passage of time & death of scholars
-and declare the 1st 3 generations of Muslims as the best who would never agree on a wrong.

The implication is that Muslim scholars like Imam of fiqh from the earlier generation are the most learned in Islam and hence their teachings form the third source of Islamic law beside Qur'an and Hadith, known as 'Ijma'. As such, mainstream Muslim authorities reccomend taqlid, strictly appealing to teachings of the ancient scholars especially for matters like FGM not clear in the Scripture or their Tradition.

Since the 'Ijma' or concensus of the earlier Muslim scholars and authorities recommend or obligates FGM, FGM becomes a doctrine inherent to orthodox Islam.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by usermane(m): 2:55pm On Apr 04, 2015
A Sincere Advice To Orthodox Muslims

Why go feuding all day with Christians in Religion section when you have so much to address in your theology? Those Christians don't have to worry about their co-religionists commiting the above crimes in the name of God. How many times do we learn of Christians persecuting or oppressing human or women right activists, liberals, religious critics or religious minorities in the name of God like Muslims do in Saudi Arabia or Iran?

The time to converge, admit the issue with your theology and revise it is long overdue. From killing apostates & blasphemers to mutilating genitals and down to insurgencies, your religious thought play are huge role.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 4:51pm On Apr 04, 2015
It is obvious now that Israel wants no peace despite Ubuma's effort to avoid loggerhead. No doubt, Natay and Ubamo are no friends. Israel just want to drop nuke on iran. That's all. The freaking nation has been lying about Iran nuke for about 30yrs now with no concrete evidence. Yet she has some 300 nukes but gives no room to be critisized.

Let's fold arms see what's Natay intends to do in the coming months.

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 5:22pm On Apr 04, 2015
Empiree:
It is obvious now that Israel wants no peace despite Ubuma's effort to avoid loggerhead. No doubt, Natay and Ubamo are no friends. Israel just want to drop nuke on iran. That's all. The freaking nation has been lying about Iran nuke for about 30yrs now with no concrete evidence. Yet she has some 300 nukes but gives no room to be critisized.

Let's fold arms see what's Natay intends to do in the coming months.

Not only Israel even Saudi is not left out in blocking Iran Nuclear development. It is not that Saudi fears being bombed by "Nuclear power Iran", but they want to avoid Iran's regional superpower within the Middle East. And of course, this is been triggered by Sunni-Shia brouhaha.

However, a non-Nuclear power Iran is far ahead of Saudi in all ramification of modern technology. Thanks to workaholic home-grown Iranian scientist; and thanks to Saudi's lazy citizen who have been pampered with petro-dollars. Saudi depends largely on foreigners to work for them.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 6:28pm On Apr 04, 2015
Nailed it. I was rushing to work yesterday when i read on yahoo quickly that "Sheik Suadis" of the Grand Masjid called out for "all out war" against Shia. I was sad when i read the first paragraph. But it's good to verify info before holding it as truth. I thought to myself that I can't believe he would say that. Then I started reading comments and someone posted a youtube link that it was not Sheik Sudais of Saudi. It's was another top cleric from one of those ME countries. I think Oman. Not sure...calling all out war against fellow muslims. These folks are sick in the head
AlBaqir:

Not only Israel even Saudi is not left out in blocking Iran Nuclear development. It is not that Saudi fears being bombed by "Nuclear power Iran", but they want to avoid Iran's regional superpower within the Middle East. And of course, this is been triggered by Sunni-Shia brouhaha.

However, a non-Nuclear power Iran is far ahead of Saudi in all ramification of modern technology. Thanks to workaholic home-grown Iranian scientist; and thanks to Saudi's lazy citizen who have been pampered with petro-dollars. Saudi depends largely on foreigners to work for them.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by vedaxcool(m): 7:05pm On Apr 04, 2015
AlBaqir:

It is better being a lazy pampered citizen who lives in Saudi and the Saudi govt is able to take care of their needs, than a hard working citizen whose govt steals proceeds worth $30b of their hard work to fund proxy wars in Syria , Lebanon and Yemen while at the same time its citizens live under the most difficult economic situation in which any sensible govt would not waste its funds pursuing super power status by financing a dictator who bombs his own people, any govt. That does that is wicked and evil! Such a government is Iran, a country despite its economic suffering still has enough to spare on propping up a murderer and various militias in the ME thereby implying their citizen are either for a lack of a better word daft or moro.ns who welfare is better served by murder and destruction! Even Rafsanjani is disappointed by the actions of the Iranian govt.
If saudi remains doubtful of Iran intentions, it is because Khomeini himself refer to its govt as illegal and we keep witnessing their alliance with dictators who murder their own citizens and the destabilising support for militias this to achieve it sole aim of dominating the ME!

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 11:23am On Apr 05, 2015
Imam Ali (as) heard a man saying, “O God, I seek refuge with You from tests/trials/ difficulties,”

Imam Ali (a) said: “Don’t you see, you are asking God to keep you away from your wealth and children? Allah, the Almighty has said: ‘your wealth and your children are a test/trial' (Q8:28; 64:15).’

Instead say: ‘O God, I seek refuge with You from the tests/ trials that are misleading (mudhillaat al-fitan).” {Wasa’il al-Shia, vol. 7, p. 137 #8939}

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 8:02pm On Apr 11, 2015
So when are we going to remove hijab and see beautiful faces behind these usernames?

Tartar9 IbnSultaan Abuamam tola9ja zemaye, BetaThings, Rilwayne001, ummsulaym abuhalima usba, udatso ameenahz lanrexlan tintingz RoyPCain vedaxcool usba, tbaba1234 sino sissie usermane golpen maclatunji AlBaqir kazlaw2000 Zhulfiqar1, Alqaim, LagosShia 9jaforlife YourMain
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Rilwayne001: 8:40pm On Apr 11, 2015
Empiree:
So when are we going to remove hijab and see beautiful faces behind these usernames?

Tartar9 IbnSultaan Abuamam tola9ja zemaye, BetaThings, Rilwayne001, ummsulaym abuhalima usba, udatso ameenahz lanrexlan tintingz RoyPCain vedaxcool usba, tbaba1234 sino sissie usermane golpen maclatunji AlBaqir kazlaw2000 Zhulfiqar1, Alqaim, LagosShia 9jaforlife

Hijab? I don't wear Hijab nahh grin grin
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Nobody: 8:40pm On Apr 11, 2015
Empiree:

Tartar9 IbnSultaan Abuamam tola9ja zemaye, BetaThings, Rilwayne001, ummsulaym abuhalima usba, udatso ameenahz lanrexlan tintingz RoyPCain vedaxcool usba, tbaba1234 sino sissie usermane golpen maclatunji AlBaqir kazlaw2000 Zhulfiqar1, Alqaim, LagosShia 9jaforlife

Hmmm. Someday may be
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 9:15pm On Apr 11, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Hijab? I don't wear Hijab nahh grin grin
Lol, that's irony

IbnSultaan:

Hmmm. Someday may be
If you said so
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by tintingz(m): 9:22pm On Apr 11, 2015
Empiree:

Toh... I wish we all meet face to face and gist.

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Rilwayne001: 9:24pm On Apr 11, 2015
Empiree:
Lol, that's irony

Of course I know grin grin but you should be the first to remove your Hijab.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 9:31pm On Apr 11, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Of course I know grin grin but you should be the first to remove your Hijab.

grin Lol...yea right.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by tola9ja: 10:03pm On Apr 11, 2015
Empiree:

THE LIST IS NOT COMPLETE

WHAT OF THIS GREAT SCHOLAR [size=18pt]Empiree[/size]

AND THIS SET OF PEOPLE THAT WILL LATER REVERT TO ISLAM

Ifeann OREMUSSANCTUS malvisguy212 PASTORKUN ETC

3 Likes

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 10:07pm On Apr 11, 2015
tola9ja:

THE LIST IS NOT COMPLETE

WHAT OF THIS GREAT SCHOLAR [size=18pt]Empire.e[/size]
Loool. My humble self, I guess is exceptional grin grin grin
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by 9jaforlife: 2:52am On Apr 12, 2015
Empiree:

Tartar9 IbnSultaan Abuamam tola9ja zemaye, BetaThings, Rilwayne001, ummsulaym abuhalima usba, udatso ameenahz lanrexlan tintingz RoyPCain vedaxcool usba, tbaba1234 sino sissie usermane golpen maclatunji AlBaqir kazlaw2000 Zhulfiqar1, Alqaim, LagosShia 9jaforlife YourMain

Lol...
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by udatso: 7:35am On Apr 12, 2015
Empiree:

One day inshaAllah

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 9:26am On Apr 12, 2015
See this fools! In sha Allah, their days are numbered.

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Nobody: 11:25am On Apr 12, 2015
udatso:

One day inshaAllah

Done smiley.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Nobody: 11:30am On Apr 12, 2015
Empiree:

You're going to have to let us see your beautiful face too tongue

2 Likes

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 12:34pm On Apr 12, 2015
AlBaqir:
See this fools! In sha Allah, their days are numbered.
I tell u brother. I am not surprised. My only concern is our brethren who consider these things "conspiracy theories".

http://www.forbes.com/sites/dougbandow/2015/04/09/lessons-from-the-civil-war-150-years-later-u-s-should-stop-killing-people-without-good-reason/
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by vedaxcool(m): 4:52pm On Apr 13, 2015
Empiree:

LOL I don't wear a hijab on a serious note i doubt I will reveal my real face to anyone on NL, I just happen to prefer my anonymous status here! Remember taht GIF picture of a panda smashing a keyboard, . . ., we wouldn't want same to happen to any one would we!
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 7:57pm On Apr 13, 2015
Oklahoma Incident:

Eric Harris Got Caught In Sting Operation In The Process Of Selling Gun To Undercover Police.

He Got Off His "Customer"'s Car And Ran Off After Noticing Cops Presence.

He Was Pinned Down By Several Cops For The Arrest.

But A 73 Year Old Reserved Deputy "Accidentally" Pulled Out His Gun Instead Of Taser (Stun Gun) And Shot Him,

While He Was Already On The Ground. No Doubt Eric Was A Criminal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2nV9odzdfQ
I Do Not Think The Shooting Was 100% Intentional. But Somehow, Deputy Bates Should Be Charged.

South Carolina Incident: Delibrate Murder Of Unarmed Civilian

If This Was Not Captured On Tape Secretly By A Fellow, Cop Would Got Away With This.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ttyxt3bjq2k
This Is The Scene You Missed From 2:38.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdQwKNfuSiM&bpctr=1428953101
He Did Not Deserve To Be Shot In The Back. Gentleman Should Definitely Have Remained In The Car, Warrant Or Not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NcQdMnmyTM

Overall, African American Folks Need To Learn To Obey Officers Too.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by udatso: 10:10pm On Apr 13, 2015
Vedaxcool empiree RoyPCain 9jaforlife Abuamam albaqir lanrexlan yourmain tola9ja Mrolai yazach ypeace ayinba1 Rilwayne001 tartar9 and all other active Muslims in religion section should please send a mail to

Pls include your moniker
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 10:12pm On Apr 13, 2015
vedaxcool:

LOL I don't wear a hijab on a serious note i doubt I will reveal my real face to anyone on NL, I just happen to prefer my anonymous status here! Remember taht GIF picture of a panda smashing a keyboard, . . ., we wouldn't want same to happen to any one would we!
I know right. Just want to know what folks think. That christian extremist lady messed up tarta's pix by writing stuff on it.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 10:13pm On Apr 13, 2015
udatso:
Muslims in religion section should please send a mail to udatso2007@gmail.com
i thought i replied you yesterday. check your email
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by udatso: 10:20pm On Apr 13, 2015
Empiree:
i thought i replied you yesterday. check your email

Yeah. I have equally replied you already
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Nobody: 10:48pm On Apr 13, 2015
roypcain@yahoo.com
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 10:51pm On Apr 13, 2015
udatso:

Yeah. I have equally replied you already
Okay, i think my reply was my acknowledgement to approach you suggested in your detail reply. I saw that. Thanks
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 4:20am On Apr 14, 2015
Empiree:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcfwMvoQAbA
He Talks About Sinister Surrounding Book Haram @15:00

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by vedaxcool(m): 5:22pm On Apr 14, 2015
Empiree:
I know right. Just want to know what folks think. That christian extremist lady messed up tarta's pix by writing stuff on it.

Didn't know of the incident

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (232) (Reply)

Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.