Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,603 members, 7,958,843 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 05:15 AM

Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station - Islam for Muslims (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station (268396 Views)

Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding / ~* Deols is 2011 'Islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year: Congrats~* / 'Islam For Muslims' Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (234) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 4:31pm On Jan 25, 2016
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 4:42pm On Jan 25, 2016
Hadith of the day

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by JackBizzle: 6:12pm On Jan 25, 2016
Empiree, my main man.

1) You ran away from the puberty thread.

2) Stop spamming this page with videos and pictures, you make it difficult for those to load the page on mobile

3) Please check out my latest thread https://www.nairaland.com/2889868/atheism-frustrating
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 6:27pm On Jan 25, 2016
JackBizzle:
Empiree, my main man.

1) You ran away from the puberty thread.

2) Stop spamming this page with videos and pictures, you make it difficult for those to load the page on mobile

3) Please check out my latest thread https://www.nairaland.com/2889868/atheism-frustrating
No, i didnt run. I gave my handsome answer and that was my last post that attracted spambot. It pains me. When i get the chance i will try to re-post (rephrase my post). I am distracted by other stuff for now. Yes, I post the images and video here for us.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by JackBizzle: 6:45pm On Jan 25, 2016
Empiree:
No, i didnt run. I gave my handsome answer and that was my last post that attracted spambot. It pains me. When i get the chance i will try to re-post (rephrase my post). I am distracted by other stuff for now. Yes, I post the images and video here for us.

Bros, I take God beg you ooo! No try am....you go wound ooo. You see as many atheists dey there dey wait make you fork up.

You know say we dey touchy about child marriage.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 6:17am On Jan 26, 2016
JackBizzle:

Interesting!

Empir.ee, anything to say about this comment?
Anything to say? . The buddy still whining on the same bs. This is his parable below (if only you understand)

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Sissie(f): 7:45am On Jan 27, 2016
Empiree:
Sissie grin grin grin

lol

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by JackBizzle: 11:11am On Jan 27, 2016
Sissie:

lol

Empiree,

Why was usermane's comment hidden?

Maybe he was right afterall smh
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 1:03pm On Jan 27, 2016
JackBizzle:

Empiree,

Why was usermane's comment hidden?

Maybe he was right afterall smh
i have no idea. I am not mod. Is anything dispeakble if comments are hidden?. Mine was hidden in your thread, remember?. That means I was right after all, isnt?

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Hkana: 7:10pm On Jan 27, 2016
Empiree, I did that virtual personality test on your profile. The people said I have wisdom.... Lol. cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 7:12pm On Jan 27, 2016
Hkana:
Emp.iree, I did that virtual personality test on your profile. The people said I have wisdom.... Lol. cheesy cheesy grin
Oh great. Good one.

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 1:24pm On Jan 28, 2016
Pictures of the day

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 1:26pm On Jan 28, 2016
Hadith of the day

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Hkana: 10:28am On Jan 29, 2016
Picture hadith cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 9:47pm On Jan 29, 2016
Pictures of the day

Hadith of the day

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 4:35pm On Jan 30, 2016
Ayah of the day

Hadith of the day

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 6:11pm On Jan 30, 2016
[size=20pt]Last Saturday Blizzard![/size]

All Of This Snow Inspired Them To Make An Igloo, But Once Inside, You’ll Be Amazed

Shoveling snow is a huge pain, but once you’re done, that means one thing: it’s time to build an igloo! It takes a lot of time and you need to have a ton of snow, but it’s fun for the whole family when you make one that is a successful structure.

This guy took his snowy escape a step further, though…he made his into a luxury establishment. I mean, he really decked it out with awesome amenities that you wish you had thought of for your igloo!

It might not look like much from the outside…

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 6:12pm On Jan 30, 2016
But the first amenity? A sliding door!

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 6:13pm On Jan 30, 2016
Once inside, there are romantic candles and hardwood floors.

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 6:13pm On Jan 30, 2016
What an appropriate touch — a hand-carved squirrel statue.

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 6:14pm On Jan 30, 2016
There’s plenty of reading material for those quiet evenings in.

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 6:15pm On Jan 30, 2016
And what luxury accommodations would be complete without a mini bar? This is the party igloo!

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 6:16pm On Jan 30, 2016
Get in a workout in the weight room.

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 6:17pm On Jan 30, 2016
And take a load off in the bedroom.

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 6:17pm On Jan 30, 2016
It’s really quite spacious.

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 6:19pm On Jan 30, 2016
Here is what it looks like with a person inside — this is the real deal!

Let’s hope that there is another big snowfall so you can build your very own luxury igloo. It looks cozy in terms of space, but not when it comes to warmth…but you had to know that, right?

Thanks For Viewing

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by JackBizzle: 8:36pm On Jan 30, 2016
Empiree:
And what luxury accommodations would be complete without a mini bar? This is the party igloo!

Bro, are you endorsing alcohol? Am I seeing clearly?
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 8:51pm On Jan 30, 2016
JackBizzle:

Bro, are you endorsing alcohol creative? Am I seeing clearly?
Is that the only thing you seen there?.

Sorry, no. I am endorsing the snowcraft
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 4:54pm On Feb 01, 2016
Ayat Of The Day

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 5:46pm On Feb 01, 2016
[size=17pt]In China, rise of Salafism fosters suspicion and division among Muslims[/size]

They call it "Little Mecca": a city of prayer caps and hijab, minarets and oxidized green domes.

In some ways, Linxia, in northern China's Gansu province, is a city united. About 60% of its 250,000 people are Muslim. On a frigid Friday afternoon in December, its street life grinds to a halt. Hundreds of men wearing scruffy beards and white caps pack into the tile-clad Xinhua Mosque for afternoon prayers. An imam chants Koranic passages in throaty Arabic. A speaker crackles, and a flock of birds takes flight.

It's also a city divided. There are the mainstream Muslims, locals say — and then there are the Salafis.

Salafism is an ultra-conservative school of thought within Sunni Islam, espousing a way of life and prayer that harks back to the 6th century, when Muhammad was alive. Islamic State militants are Salafi, many Saudi Arabian clerics are Salafi, and so are many Chinese Muslims living in Linxia. They pray at their own mosques and wear Saudi-style kaffiyehs.

The growth in the Salafi movement here has rattled China's officially atheist communist government, which finds any expression of religious fervor to be unnerving, especially when it carries associations with foreign extremists.

Read More...
http://www.latimes.com/world/asia/la-fg-china-saudi-arabia-20160201-story.html

Media Can Be Very Stup*d

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (234) (Reply)

Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.