Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,425 members, 7,826,655 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station - Islam for Muslims (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station (250829 Views)

Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding / ~* Deols is 2011 'Islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year: Congrats~* / 'Islam For Muslims' Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (232) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by usermane(m): 7:36pm On Feb 03, 2016
Another One To Serve 8 years and 800 lashes for blasphemy in the most "Islamic" state

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/02/03/middleeast/saudi-arabia-ashraf-fayadh-sentence/index.html
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by usermane(m): 10:05pm On Feb 03, 2016
Deceits favorite role is playing the Victim

The fanatic Muslims or Islamists play two roles to perfection, deceit and victim. Late last year, Donald Trump declared a stop to Muslim immigration to US on his election. As predictable, Islamofascists have repeatedly exploited Trump 's words in their narratives for cultivating a feeling of victim hood and propaganda of Islamophobia among Muslims.
Alright, I get the out cry and critics against Trump 's declaration from the American public and populace. The case of the Islamists on the other hand, is a joke. The Islamists would claim that their religion rule against any form of discrimination or bias, treating all equal regardless of their differences.

Putting the Islamists claims to test, we look at Makkah of Saudi Arabia. Islamists ban all non-Muslims from Makkah. This state is out of bound to non-Muslims. A Muslim living in this state, is thrown out & leaves everything behind if he leaves Islam. On no ground, do Islamists permit non-Muslims entry to this city either to see a family or attend to a sick pal. Yet, these same Islamists tell us that their religion is egalitarian and would never condone laws or rules similar to Trump 's. We all know this is a total lie, people.

Hell, Trump is a lot better than the Islamists because he operates democratic government and his policies are open to change. A lot of American politicians even within his party condemn this policy. In the worst case, Trump secures this policy for his entire tenure, however, as soon as his tenure is completed, his policy will most likely be annulled by an new government as well.
Unlike Trump, the Islamists ban of non-Muslims from Makkah is set in stone, non negotiable. While Trump seek to ban only Muslim immigrants, Islamists ban non-Muslim immigrants, including visitors to the state and apostates who have been living in the state. Trump is humble enough to ascribe his policy to himself and this is why most Americans wont back him, whereas the Islamists ascribe theirs to God garnering them the support of the common Muslims who know nothing about Islam except salat or hijab.

People, beware of the Islamists. They are the cancer within the Muslim community, they are mostly peaceful and proclaim to be moderates, yet on thorough examination of their ideals and mindset, they are supremacists and militant kinds of Muslims, non-violent, yet radical. The Islamists who make 65% of the Muslim community, have no case against against Donald Trump.

Peace and Love to you, people. Have Faith.

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by vedaxcool(m): 12:01pm On Feb 04, 2016
Ah! ye are those who love them, but they love you not,- though ye believe in the whole of the Book. When they meet you, they say, "We believe": But when they are alone, they bite off the very tips of their fingers at you in their rage. Say: "Perish in you rage; Allah knoweth well all the secrets of the heart.""

Qur'an - 3:119

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by vedaxcool(m): 1:00pm On Feb 04, 2016
It cannot be stated often enough that the astonishing prejudice, not to mention sheer ignorance, displayed by Republican voters in states such as Iowa - where only 49 percent of them believe Islam should be legal - is the product of a well-funded and coordinated campaign to demonise Islam and Muslims in the US

Source

Only 49% of Republicans think the religion of Islam should even be legal in the United States with 30% saying it shouldn’t be and 21% not sure.

In their hearts is disease, so Allah has increased their disease; and for them is a painful punishment because they [habitually] used to lie.

Qur'an 2:10

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 1:29pm On Feb 04, 2016
Non-Muslims Attracted By Mekkah's Snapshot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 1:41pm On Feb 04, 2016
Mecca-Live

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 6:28pm On Feb 04, 2016
Obama Makes Inaugural Visit to US Mosque in Defense of Religious Freedom

Yes, Bro, You Gotta Remove It.

I Know Them White Folks Feel Uncomfortable;

But We Dont Give A Fig Leaf grin

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 11:19pm On Feb 04, 2016
JackBizzle:

Wait. Wait.

Are you trying to deny that millions of muslimahs do not wear the hijab? Please, make it clear before I present evidence.
Still dont know how you manage to arrive at this conclusion. Your analysis is vague. A simple static you can use is common religious gatherings of Muslim women and see how they dress. For example, Hajj, weekly as-salatu etc.

[size=20pt]******[/size] The link below shows "women at hajj"
https://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images;_ylt=A0LEV1SKzLNWjlgAGzlXNyoA;_ylu=X3oDMTE0cDh0NzFtBGNvbG8DYmYxBHBvcwMxBHZ0aWQDQjExNjBfMQRzZWMDcGl2cw--?p=women+at+hajj&fr=yset_chr_syc_oracle&fr2=piv-web

What do you see, naked non-hijabi women?

[size=20pt]******[/size] The link below is mere internet search "Nigerian Muslim women". Click on it and tell me what you see, non-hijab the majority?
https://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images;_ylt=AwrB8qBpzbNWX34AB6CJzbkF;_ylu=X3oDMTBsZ29xY3ZzBHNlYwNzZWFyY2gEc2xrA2J1dHRvbg--;_ylc=X1MDOTYwNjI4NTcEX3IDMgRiY2sDZTN0Z21ocGI5b2lqciUyNmIlM0QzJTI2cyUzRGpzBGZyA3lzZXRfY2hyX3N5Y19vcmFjbGUEZ3ByaWQDRHE0dFY2OXNRNjJsS2FSeVFQXzJGQQRtdGVzdGlkA251bGwEbl9zdWdnAzAEb3JpZ2luA2ltYWdlcy5zZWFyY2gueWFob28uY29tBHBvcwMwBHBxc3RyAwRwcXN0cmwDBHFzdHJsAzIwBHF1ZXJ5A25pZ2VyaWEgbXVzbGltIHdvbWVuBHRfc3RtcAMxNDU0NjI0MTg1BHZ0ZXN0aWQDbnVsbA--?gprid=Dq4tV69sQ62lKaRyQP_2FA&pvid=Y1lmaTY5LjHh9haOVpxKexLDMjYwNAAAAAAREcs_&p=nigeria+muslim+women&fr=yset_chr_syc_oracle&fr2=sb-top-images.search.yahoo.com&ei=UTF-8&n=60&x=wrt&y=Search

[size=20pt]******[/size] This 3rd link shows muslim women in hijab just by typing "muslim women" in my search bar. Click on it and tell me what you see, non-hijabi women?
https://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images;_ylt=A0LEV0K5zrNWAL8AGUdXNyoA;_ylu=X3oDMTE0cDh0NzFtBGNvbG8DYmYxBHBvcwMxBHZ0aWQDQjExNjBfMQRzZWMDcGl2cw--?p=muslim+women&fr=yset_chr_syc_oracle&fr2=piv-web

So where did you get your statistic from?. If "majority" are non-hijabi, by typing "Muslim women" would show their head/hair abundantly, right?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 3:39pm On Feb 05, 2016
What A World!

Jealousy, Wickedness And Some B.....s

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 3:42pm On Feb 05, 2016

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 3:36pm On Feb 07, 2016
Ahadith Of The Day

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 1:27pm On Feb 09, 2016
Smh

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 6:49pm On Feb 09, 2016
Hadith Of The Day

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 4:38pm On Feb 10, 2016
Ayah of the day

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 10:56pm On Feb 12, 2016
Ahadith of the day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 4:11pm On Feb 15, 2016
Never Forget The People That Helped And Guided You

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Demmzy15(m): 8:50pm On Feb 15, 2016
Haqq!!!

3 Likes

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by ummsulaym(f): 2:19pm On Feb 19, 2016
How do people ever feel comfortable blocking major roads or access to major roads, streets when engaged in some pomp? How do we comfortably do that? This madness has even crept into the religious circles, roads are blocked at will because we have Salaatul Jumu'ah to observe or we have marriages etc to conduct, do people really seek nearness to the Creator while causing public nuisance and creating disturbance in the community we live?
As a matter of fact I think we are largely inconsiderate people, we may appear harmless but engage in very harmful practices in the name of God, a concept largely abused in this "religious" society. Don't blame the Shee'ah while we ourselves engage in the same atrocity we have always condemned...One was stuck yesterday for a long while just because a group of Muslims decided to lay siege on a major road motorists and pedestrians ply. I thought of these - What if a doctor is needed urgently in the hospital to attend to a patient in coma, what if a comatose patient is being transported via that route to the hospital or a pregnant woman is suffering the pangs of labour? What if.......? I don't think perpetrators earn rewards for playing a major role in disasters except that they also share part of the wages for causing discomfort and harm. It is a crazy society though, while some avert disasters, others create avenues for them. Which can you beat your chest to? I don't think a Muslim should ever harm others in any way or through any means.

Ibn Ya'qub

6 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 3:33pm On Feb 19, 2016
Haqq ^
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 3:55am On Feb 23, 2016
The Prophet (may Allah bestow peace and blessing upon him) said, "When my Companions are mentioned then refrain." (Tabarani)

This is the best policy when the companions are mentioned in an disrespectful manner.

Abu Sa’id Al-Khudri (may Allah be pleased with him) narrates that the Messenger of Allah (may Allah bestow upon him peace and blessings) said, "Do not abuse my Companions, do not curse my companions. I swear by Him who possess my soul, that if any of you were to spend gold equal to (mountain of) Uhud in charity, it would not equal a few handfuls of one of them or even half of that." (Bukhari 5 and Muslim 221)

The Prophet (may Allah bestow peace and blessings upon him) said, "The sign of faith is love of the Ansar and the sign of hypocrisy is the hatred of Ansar." Bukhari and Muslim.

The Messenger of Allah (may Allah bestow upon him peace and blessings) said, "Whoever abuses my Companions, upon them is the curse of Allah, the angels and all the people." (Tabarani)

http://sheikhynotes..com/2010/04/quran-and-prophetic-narrations-of.html

2 Likes

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by ummsulaym(f): 10:07am On Feb 23, 2016
FAJR REMINDER: CALLS FOR NO DOUBT
By: Umm Affan
Jumada Al-Awwal 15, 1437 (23-Feb-2016)

Won’t one be taken aback when a Muslim is in doubt and mixes ‘Eeman (Islamic Monotheism) with Kufr (Polytheism and Idolatry)? I have seen Muslims that keenly argue that, both the Muslims and non-Muslims are worshipping the same God. However, it is clear that they are worshipping ‘false gods.’ Pathetically, these Muslims even do say it is impossible that all who died upon any other religion (besides Islam) will be in Hell. What a wrong creed! The fact is, all the Prophets came with One Message which is Islamic Monotheism; the worship of Allah Alone without associating partners with Him. Allah says: “He (Allah) has ordained for you the same religion (Islam) which He ordained for Nuh, and that which We have inspired in you (O Muhammad), and that which We ordained for Ibrahim, Musa, and ‘Iesa...” Surah Ash-Shurah (42): 13].

By Allah! Any Muslim who fails to consider the disbelievers as disbelievers or he is in doubt whether they are disbelievers or consider them to be on the truth, such a person has nullifies his Islam because his creed is incongruous to Allah’s Saying that: “And whoever seeks a religion other than Islam, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers” [Surah Al-Imran (3): 85]. Sincerely, care must be really taken not to fall out of Islam.

I beseech Allah to help us safeguard our ‘Eeman.

[Check Nawaaqid al-Islam by Al-Imam Muhammad Ibn AbdulWahab Ibn Sulayman].

من ابي عمر عمر اولاتنجى،
العقيدة ١

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Hkana: 10:42pm On Feb 23, 2016
Empiree:
The Prophet (may Allah bestow peace and blessing upon him) said, "When my Companions are mentioned then refrain." (Tabarani)

This is the best policy when the companions are mentioned in an disrespectful manner.

Abu Sa’id Al-Khudri (may Allah be pleased with him) narrates that the Messenger of Allah (may Allah bestow upon him peace and blessings) said, "Do not abuse my Companions, do not curse my companions. I swear by Him who possess my soul, that if any of you were to spend gold equal to (mountain of) Uhud in charity, it would not equal a few handfuls of one of them or even half of that." (Bukhari 5 and Muslim 221)

The Prophet (may Allah bestow peace and blessings upon him) said, "The sign of faith is love of the Ansar and the sign of hypocrisy is the hatred of Ansar." Bukhari and Muslim.

The Messenger of Allah (may Allah bestow upon him peace and blessings) said, "Whoever abuses my Companions, upon them is the curse of Allah, the angels and all the people." (Tabarani)

http://sheikhynotes..com/2010/04/quran-and-prophetic-narrations-of.html

I've heard/read this particular narrative a lot. It makes me want to ask the question

"who were the addressees of the hadith? Were they not companions?"

Cos I'm trying to understand how I works to tell your companions to keep quiet when your companions are mentioned.

I hope you understand my question
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 11:43pm On Feb 23, 2016
Hkana:

I've heard/read this particular narrative a lot. It makes me want to ask the question

"who were the addressees of the hadith? Were they not companions?"

Cos I'm trying to understand how I works to tell your companions to keep quiet when your companions are mentioned.

I hope you understand my question
A little confused. Can you highlight bolded part in the hadith?.

"addressees" of-course, are Muslims (my understanding).
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 5:06am On Feb 24, 2016
This Old Man Is Marrying A 12 Year-Old Girl. How The People Of New York React?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KldFGgUTqKA
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Hkana: 8:04pm On Feb 24, 2016
Empiree:
A little confused. Can you highlight bolded part in the hadith?.

"addressees" of-course, are Muslims (my understanding).

That was a typo. I meant "it" as in "how does IT works to tell your companions to refrain when your companions are mentioned"

I hope it's clearer now.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 10:38pm On Feb 24, 2016
Hkana:

That was a typo. I meant "it" as in "how does IT works to tell your companions to refrain when your companions are mentioned"

I hope it's clearer now.
Yea, it is. But I have no problem with it though. Quiet understandable. There are similar statements like that in ahadith. One example:

Prophet(SAW) said:

“Adhere to my sunnah and the sunnah of the rightly — guided successors after me. Hold on to it and cling to it stubbornly.”

See underlined, Rosul and Caliphs were present according to this hadith. This means it is future statement. He was addressing Muslims - later generations.

"When my Companions are mentioned then refrain." (Tabarani). He was addressing us (my understanding).

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by vedaxcool(m): 12:50pm On Feb 27, 2016
https://www.nairaland.com/2959090/sold-everything-including-wedding-ring

^^^^

N1000 could make a difference in that woman's lives, she needs about 8000 people to contribute 1000. Please do what you can.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by ummsulaym(f): 8:17am On Feb 28, 2016
A message: Do not spend a lot of time talking about Islaamic songs (Nasheed) and those who sing them, because about 80% of them have added musical tunes and instruments and celebrations have turned into musical parties evilly influencing girls.

Shaykh Al-Albaani was looking for the biography of a female narrator of Hadeeth whose name was Hassaanah, and he exhausted himself until he finally found her biography. He was informed the following day that his wife gave birth to a new born girl and so he named her Hassaanah.

So and so sins and nothing happens to him and Allaah still gives him wealth: Abu 'Ali Ar-Rawthbaari said: "It is a deception for one to sin and when Allaah treats him well he refrains from repentance believing that he is being forgiven and won't be punished."

Favoring others in matters related to worship is a detailed matter: The saying of some scholars that it is not permissible for one to favor others over himself when it comes to acts of obedience is not sound because 'Aa'ishah favored 'Umar to be buried in her house instead of her next to the Prophet, sallallaahu 'alayhi wa sallam. (Zaad Al-Ma'aad by Ibn Al-Qayyim 505/3)

Sheikh Muhammad Saalih Al Munajjid
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 6:00pm On Mar 01, 2016
Ayat Of Qur'an

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by ummsulaym(f): 5:48pm On Mar 02, 2016
Can one possibly hold unto an object with the molar teeth firmly and try to hold firmly unto another object with any other teeth?...
One will find out that either one falls off or the two will not be well held in the mouth, hence they fall off soon. This is exactly what happens when one holds unto the Sunnah firmly, One definitely won't be able to hold unto innovations...

The foremost Sahaabi Irbaad Ibn Saariyah(Radiyallaahu 'anhu) said, “The Messenger of Allaah gave us a sermon which frightened the hearts and caused the eyes to shed tears. So we said, ‘O Messenger of Allaah! [it is as if it is a farewell sermon] so advise us.’ He said, ‘I advise you to fear Allaah and to hear and obey even if an Abyssinian slave were to rule over you. For surely, he who lives from amongst you will see much differing, so it is upon you to be upon my Sunnah and the Sunnah of the Rightly Guided Caliphs. Hold unto it with your back molar teeth and beware of newly invented matters, for verily, every newly invented matter is an innovation, and all innovation is misguidance.’”

Related by Aboo Daawood (no. 4607) and by at- Tirmidthee (no. 2676). It was authenticated by Shaykh al-Albaanee in Irwaa’ul-Ghaleel (no. 2455).
Courtesy: Ibn Is'haaq.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 4:45pm On Mar 05, 2016
Ahadith Of The Day

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 4:51pm On Mar 05, 2016
Picture Of The Day

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (232) (Reply)

Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.