Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:45 AM

Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station - Islam for Muslims (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station (248624 Views)

Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding / ~* Deols is 2011 'Islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year: Congrats~* / 'Islam For Muslims' Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (232) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 7:32pm On Aug 14, 2016
The victims

3 Shares

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 11:20pm On Aug 14, 2016
^^^

Update

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by ayinba1(f): 3:21am On Aug 15, 2016
May Allah (SWT)grant them aljannah firdaus and forgive every single sin they may have committed, Ameen

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Nobody: 3:29am On Aug 15, 2016
Inna lillaahi wa inna ilayhir raaji'un

When i first saw the news on omar Suleiman's facebook page, it was disheartening, he was trying to connect it to trump.

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 4:03am On Aug 15, 2016
ayinba1:
May Allah (SWT)grant them aljannah firdaus and forgive every single sin they may have committed, Ameen
Ameena
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 4:09am On Aug 15, 2016
lexiconkabir:
Inna lillaahi wa inna ilayhir raaji'un

When i first saw the news on omar Suleiman's facebook page, it was disheartening, he was trying to connect it to trump.
Really sad. That's why i give lots of credits for sisters wearing hijab. The dress code easily I D'd them. They are easy target. Almost every Jum'ah they announce that people should watch their surroundings for culprits like this.

May Allah grant them Firdaus

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Nobody: 8:12am On Aug 15, 2016
Empiree:
Really sad. That's why i give lots of credits for sisters wearing hijab. The dress code easily I D'd them. They are easy target. Almost every Jum'ah they announce that people should watch their surroundings for culprits like this.

May Allah grant them Firdaus

Ameena,

USA is really a dangerous place to stay for practicing Muslims, funny enough whenever these bad things happen to the Muslims, you dont see them wailing about it in the news, do you know sheikh Muhammad Awwal? He does comparative religious debate with Christians.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 12:26pm On Aug 15, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Ameena,

USA is really a dangerous place to stay for practicing Muslims, funny enough whenever these bad things happen to the Muslims, you dont see them wailing about it in the news, do you know sheikh Muhammad Awwal? He does comparative religious debate with Christians.
The thing is, anytime some sort of calamities happen to muslims or in muslim community, and muslims are gaining sympathy, or positive comments, for this reason, if you ever paid attention, it usually followed by a "muslim terrorist" bomb this or that to divert attention from former incident. This is being trending all the time. It happened shortly after Medina bombing. It happened after Muhammad Ali passed and many incident like that. The plot is they do not want mankind to hear any good thing about Islam.

Same thing happened whenever any famous persons accept Islam, they overshadow it with silly stuff. Michael Jackson, Loon are example. The thing is getting ridiculous to the point that i was talking to non-muslims some years back and some other brother mention "muslim charity". If you see reaction from non-muslims was very funny. They couldn't believe their is something like. One of them was like "muslim charity?", really?, I thought you guys only bomb, hijack, kill people etc. Exactly what they want people to hear about islam.

Dont be surprised in this case too if Muslims are pushing too much for justice for the imam and his friend. If it trends too much, you will hear from another quarter in the West that a muslim bomb or kill someone and that will overshadow the imam's tragedy. I am used it.

As for Sheik Muhmmad Awwal, the name is very familiar but when i googled him, he is not whom i thought he was. I see he debate James White and others. James White, only Allah will open his chest. By now he should have been muslim. I even bought his books
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 15, 2016
Empiree:
The thing is, anytime some sort of calamities happen to muslims or in muslim community, and muslims are gaining sympathy, or positive comments, for this reason, if you ever paid attention, it usually followed by a "muslim terrorist" bomb this or that to divert attention from former incident. This is being trending all the time. It happened shortly after Medina bombing. It happened after Muhammad Ali passed and many incident like that. The plot is they do not want mankind to hear any good thing about Islam.

Same thing happened whenever any famous persons accept Islam, they overshadow it with silly stuff. Michael Jackson, Loon are example. The thing is getting ridiculous to the point that i was talking to non-muslims some years back and some other brother mention "muslim charity". If you see reaction from non-muslims was very funny. They couldn't believe their is something like. One of them was like "muslim charity?", really?, I thought you guys only bomb, hijack, kill people etc. Exactly what they want people to hear about islam.

Dont be surprised in this case too if Muslims are pushing too much for justice for the imam and his friend. If it trends too much, you will hear from another quarter in the West that a muslim bomb or kill someone and that will overshadow the imam's tragedy. I am used it.

As for Sheik Muhmmad Awwal, the name is very familiar but when i googled him, he is not whom i thought he was. I see he debate James White and others. James White, only Allah will open his chest. By now he should have been muslim. I even bought his books

Muhammad Awwal once had a debate with lazaro lopez on the topic salvation through the Quran or the Bible, where Lazaro was ripped apart by the Nigerian (Awwal), here is the debate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7W4KqPHkPc

Although what i wanted to say is, he was shot immediately after that debate, maybe a week or two, that debate won many converts to Islam to the extent that, the debate was banned from being shown on TV, luckily, its on YouTube and on my phone, presently his site has been hacked by some Christian organization(according to him, he told me this on whatsapp), although he did not die, the bullet hit his shoulder, instead of the heart that was targeted, But you can never see such in the news.

As for James white, only Allaah can open his eyes if he is destined to see the truth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 10:53pm On Aug 15, 2016
^^^^

wowwowowoow

I didnt even know he's nigerian. I thought he's caribbean when i googled him.

This is the type of thing am talking about. You never hear it on the news. Crazy. Isnt this shooting religion base. This is for those christians who claimed otherwise.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 2:47pm On Aug 16, 2016

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 5:08pm On Aug 16, 2016
^And that's liberation from animalism to humanism. May Allah bless them all.

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 4:03am On Aug 17, 2016
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AbuHammaad: 1:25pm On Aug 18, 2016
I noticed there has been some sanity in this section in recent times. I haven't seen those hateful Anti-Islamic trolls on any of the
threads. Do we have new mods or what?

newnas mrolai demmzy15 lexiconkabir contact17

If we still have them here, is there any way we can get them permanently banned from this section?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Nobody: 1:28pm On Aug 18, 2016
AbuHammaad:
I noticed there has been some sanity in this section in recent times. I haven't seen those hateful Anti-Islamic trolls on any of the
threads. Do we have new mods or what?

newnas mrolai demmzy15 lexiconkabir contact17

If we still have them here, is there any way we can get them permanently banned from this section?

I don't know but I wrote to the super mods about the trolls. Maybe they are working on it.
If they do come back, its best not to reply or quote their posts. I have all the time in the world to report their posts.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AbuHammaad: 1:33pm On Aug 18, 2016
Contact17:

I don't know but I wrote to the super mods about the trolls. Maybe they are working on it.
If they do come back, its best not to reply or quote their posts. I have all the time in the world to report their posts.

I really doubt the supermods even have time for this section. All we need is an active member of this section

It's not even about avoiding them,they just have a way of messing up the threads and making them look tacky
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AbuHammaad: 1:36pm On Aug 18, 2016
Mukina2 moderates 3 sections. That's too much If you ask me considering the fact that the soccer section is a very busy one so
there isn't much time to moderate this section
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Nobody: 1:50pm On Aug 18, 2016
AbuHammaad:

I really doubt the supermods even have time for this section. All we need is an active member of this section

It's not even about avoiding them,they just have a way of messing up the threads and making them look tacky

I agree. What do you suggest we do?
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 18, 2016
AbuHammaad:
Mukina2 moderates 3 sections. That's too much If you ask me considering the fact that the soccer section is a very busy one so
there isn't much time to moderate this section

I was thinking we get a new mod too
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 18, 2016
AbuHammaad:

Do you have someone in mind? It Will be good if we have an active member to moderate this section like you rightly said.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AbuHammaad: 1:57pm On Aug 18, 2016
Contact17 maybe we should appeal to Seun to make you or any other active person here a mod

Also, I'd like to know what the other guys think about it though before we appeal

Even the mods here never participate in any of the discussions
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AbuHammaad: 1:59pm On Aug 18, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Do you have someone in mind? It Will be good if we have an active member to moderate this section like you rightly said.

Honestly, getting someone to be a mod isn't rocket science. The major problem might be Seun accepting it. After all,
it's not like any one has ever complained about the mods here
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 18, 2016
AbuHammaad:
Contact17 maybe we should appeal to Seun to make you or any other active person here a mod

Also, I'd like to know what the other guys think about it though before we appeal

If she would agree then it will be nice

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Nobody: 2:02pm On Aug 18, 2016
AbuHammaad:

If she(contact) would agree then it will be nice, or even you.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AbuHammaad: 2:08pm On Aug 18, 2016
lexiconkabir:

If she(contact) would agree then it will be nice, or even you.

Lol me ke? grin You know I'm hardly consistent unlike the other guys here.

Here are my nominees

You
Contact17
Demmzy15
MrOlai
Newnas
Farmerforlife
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Nobody: 2:10pm On Aug 18, 2016
AbuHammaad:

Am not sure ooo. Don't the mods get paid? Don't think seun will accept.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AbuHammaad: 2:12pm On Aug 18, 2016
Contact17:

Am not sure ooo. Don't the mods get paid? Don't think seun will accept.

I don't know whether they get paid

Well, If Se.un won't accept it, then we can move on then.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 18, 2016
AbuHammaad:

Lol me ke? grin You know I'm hardly consistent unlike the other guys here.

Here are my nominees

You
Contact17
Demmzy15
MrOlai
Newnas
Farmerforlife

Honestly would've love to take up the job of the mod, cuz i hate seeing useless posts inciting hate against islam by Christians and the other guys grin, but i cant cuz I'm presently visiting NL via mobile phone, my laptop is faulty...

Well, how do we notify seun about this request?

2 Likes

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 18, 2016
AbuHammaad:

I don't know whether they get paid

Well, If Se.un won't accept it, then we can move on then.

I nominate lexiconkabir. I think he's in a better position.

3 Likes

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Nobody: 2:15pm On Aug 18, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Honestly would've love to take up the job of the mod, cuz i hate seeing useless posts inciting hate against islam by Christians and the other guys grin, but i cant cuz I'm presently visiting NL via mobile phone, my laptop is faulty...

Well, how do we notify seun about this request?

Then I won't mind accepting.

3 Likes

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Nobody: 2:18pm On Aug 18, 2016
Contact17:

Then I won't mind accepting.

Oh, great! Will check up how to make thw request, but anyone who knows the procedure should do so
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AbuHammaad: 2:20pm On Aug 18, 2016
Now that we've finally agreed to support Contact to be the mod, the next step is getting S.eun to accept it.

But what of the current mods?

We have a lot of work in our hands cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (232) (Reply)

Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.