Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,306 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station - Islam for Muslims (70) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station (248056 Views)

Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding / ~* Deols is 2011 'Islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year: Congrats~* / 'Islam For Muslims' Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (232) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 22, 2016
The Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “Avoid urine, for most of the punishment of the grave is because of it.”

According to another version: “Most of the punishment of the grave is because of urine.” What it means is to avoid urine and be careful about it.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 7:42pm On Aug 22, 2016
^^^^

To Elaborate, It is proved in Sunnah that everyone who does not clean himself from urine will receive torment in his grave.

The Hadith of Ibn Abbas narrated that The Prophet once passed by two graves and those two persons (in the graves) were being tortured. He said, "They are being tortured not for a great thing (to avoid). One of them never saved himself from being soiled with his urine, while the other was going about with calumnies (to make enmity between friends). He then took a green leaf of a date-palm tree split it into two pieces and fixed one on each grave. The people said, "O Allah's Apostle! Why have you done so?" He replied, "I hope that their punishment may be lessened till they (the leaf) become dry."

In the above Hadith it is clearly defined that the one who does not take precaution against urine deserves the torment of the grave. Imam Ibn Khuzaimah reported in his Sahih on the authority of Abu Huraira that the Prophet said: "The maximum torment of grave is for not avoiding urine", i.e. for not having kept away from urine to touch one's body or clothes. One reason for this torment might be that not cleaning oneself from urine causes ritual impurity and in the state of impurity prayer of the person is not valid so it causes annulment of the prayers which is also another great sin.

Allah knows best.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Smellymouth: 7:58pm On Aug 22, 2016
Empiree:
Today Marks 177 Years Photograph Was Invented. But The Qur'an already foretold of PHOTOGRAPH 1400 YEARS AGO

2 Likes

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by sino(m): 1:59pm On Aug 25, 2016
lanrexlan:
After watching that movie, I remembered that the late anchor of the radio program titled Aditu once interviewed someone who claimed to an akudaya in his collection of weird incidents which he titled Aditu Olorun Funfun. You can watch it here

https://youtube.com/watch?v=2tvL_BJfG6E&fulldescription=1&hl=en&gl=NG&client=mv-google

https://youtube.com/watch?v=errag_JZBG4&itct=CA8QpDAYACITCMS1g-bjzM4CFVaaHAodrekFwzIGcmVsbWZ1SKG3_JLB__Lt2gE%3D&hl=en&gl=NG&client=mv-google

The so called Akudaya man and this Akudaya onidubule somehow looks alike.

Just watch and pass your comments

Cc:Albaqir
Kazlaw2000
Sino
Hkana
I haven't watched the videos, but merely seeing akudaya made me remember when one of my Ustadh wanted to smuggle akudaya into the Qur'an grin grin grin, I'll elaborate later in sha Allah...

Hope acada is going fine bro?
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by sino(m): 9:27pm On Aug 25, 2016
@lanrexlan, I am sorry, I do not have the patience to watch the videos till the end, I watched like 15 mins. of the first video and that's all I could stomach. Honestly, I can't stand some of the hyperbolic assertions, unnecessarily irritating expressions and outright fallacies, I couldn't take it anymore when it got to aliens...And then the songs

Please do not mind the above outburst, I just dey vex small ni grin

Now I couldn't get to the akudaya part, and I am not willing to further torture myself to fast-forward to any part, but I would elaborate on my initial post as stated earlier.

So we were in class one day, and our Ustadh came in and asked the question "who knows about akudaya?"

We were all dumbfounded, like what in the world is this man talking about, and He likes taunting some of us who go to ahlu sunnah halqa...So he said we do not know anything, and that the Qur'an also talked about akudaya...Even then I knew that can't be right, so he quoted the below verse:

"We have decreed death to you all, and We are not unable, To transfigure you and create you in (forms) that you know not." (Qur'an 56:60-61).

He thereafter asked us to go make further research. Well I didn't carry out any further research, Perhaps I was too busy trying to learn more important things that do have direct impact on my life... cheesy
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Kunlexic(m): 10:29pm On Aug 25, 2016
Greeting to y'all bosses,the scholars
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 4:07am On Aug 27, 2016

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by lanrexlan(m): 12:24am On Aug 28, 2016
sino:
@lanrexlan, I am sorry, I do not have the patience to watch the videos till the end, I watched like 15 mins. of the first video and that's all I could stomach. Honestly, I can't stand some of the hyperbolic assertions, unnecessarily irritating expressions and outright fallacies, I couldn't take it anymore when it got to aliens...And then the songs
grin grin No vex, it is Nollywood biko. Get used to them. Almost every nollywood movie always has alien, na to spice things up. cool Just dey thank God them never watch DSTV at Ifa's place grin

sino:
Please do not mind the above outburst, I just dey vex small ni grin
It is normal when it is being a long time you have their movies, sorry bringing back the memories smiley smiley

sino:
Now I couldn't get to the akudaya part, and I am not willing to further torture myself to fast-forward to any part, but I would elaborate on my initial post as stated earlier.
Don't worry, let me save you the stress and the 'pains' of watching. cheesy cheesy

The story first dealt with two types of Akudayas namely; Akudaya Olooro which means the wealthy incarnate and this is the most common story of Akudayas. A person will die and such a person would be seen in another town wealthier than before. The movie focuses on the second category of Akudayas known as [size=16pt]Akudaya Onidubule.[/size]
This is how the movie goes.

It was staged in a Muslim family of two boys and one girl. The boys are named Abdulbasit, the elder brother and Khalid the younger brother, and the girl is named Fati. One day, Khalid had a dream that he died, was buried and then questioned in the grave. His father also had this dream, same with the family Alfa. The Alfa visited them and he concluded that they must avert the ‘untimely death of Khalid;.
He said they would organized a prayer and kill a ram after the prayer session has been concluded grin.

The prayer session was held at Khalid’s home and afterwards the ram was to be killed at the Alfa’s place. After they were through with the prayer, the alfa went home in order to kill the ram and complete the ‘aversion of khalid’s untimely death’.

As the alfa was about to slaughter the ram, another tragedy struck! The daughter of Alfa had an accident when sent on an errand and the ram wasn’t slaughtered. Fast-forward few days, Abdulbasit the elder brother of khalid died in an accident and the Alfa concluded that his death was due to the inability of not slaughtering the ram. undecided undecided

To cut the long story short, Abdulbasit was roaming through the earth because ‘his time was not up and he took the death of his brother’. angry Afterwards, he met an angel and the angel sent him back to the world telling him there is no place for him in heaven angry, “his time is not up and he has to complete his remaining years on earth.” angry

He was sent back to the world in another town in flesh and bones and he became [size=15pt]“Akudaya Onidubule”[/size] which literally means “The resting Incarnate”. The thing about these “Akudaya Onidubule” is that they are giving the name of the day they died in their new town (Monday, Tuesday et al). Another thing they can meet with their families and live with them as opposed the “Akudaya Olooro” that disappear on citing their family or known person.

The end is that Abdulbasit died the second time and was buried in two graves.
Thanks for 'watching'. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

WHAT I AM DRIVING AT?

I wouldn’t have took interest in the movie if I haven’t watched the series “Aditu Olorun Funfun” which literally means “The Mysteries of Pure God”. In this series by Mayowa Orishatola (Now late), he interviewed a man who claimed to an Akudaya and the man’s story tallies exactly with the movie “Ayeloja”. The interviewed Akudaya claimed he saw “iti ogede (Banana tree’s trunk)” being used to replace his corpse in the grave. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

So can this be real? Or the man was just hallucinating?
Cc; Hkana

sino:
So we were in class one day, and our Ustadh came in and asked the question "who knows about akudaya?"

We were all dumbfounded, like what in the world is this man talking about, and He likes taunting some of us who go to ahlu sunnah halqa...So he said we do not know anything, and that the Qur'an also talked about akudaya...Even then I knew that can't be right, so he quoted the below verse:

"We have decreed death to you all, and We are not unable, To transfigure you and create you in (forms) that you know not." (Qur'an 56:60-61).

He thereafter asked us to go make further research. Well I didn't carry out any further research, Perhaps I was too busy trying to learn more important things that do have direct impact on my life... cheesy
Abeg carry out the research oo smiley wink wink grin grin

Lemme quickly read the tafseer of the Ayah quoted.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by lanrexlan(m): 12:29am On Aug 28, 2016
sino:

I haven't watched the videos, but merely seeing akudaya made me remember when one of my Ustadh wanted to smuggle akudaya into the Qur'an grin grin grin, I'll elaborate later in sha Allah...

Hope acada is going fine bro?
Alhamudulilah dear brother, acada is going well.On holidays to enjoy quality foods grin grin

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 3:48am On Aug 28, 2016
^^^

You be D. O. Fagunwa now grin shocked
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by lanrexlan(m): 6:46am On Aug 28, 2016
Empiree:
^^^

You be D. O. Fagunwa now grin shocked
grin grin
Have you read D. O. Fanguwa's "Irinkerindo Ninu Igbo Olodumare" and "Ireke Onibudo"?
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by sino(m): 8:07am On Aug 28, 2016
lanrexlan:
grin grin No vex, it is Nollywood biko. Get used to them. Almost every nollywood movie always has alien, na to spice things up. cool Just dey thank God them never watch DSTV at Ifa's place grin

It is normal when it is being a long time you have their movies, sorry bringing back the memories smiley smiley

grin grin grin Nollywood no dey try at all, I try my best to avoid them and not that their advanced counterpart are any better in terms of extraterrestrial beings and stuff, they are just good at packaging. I once watched a movie/documentary about a lady possessed, I think the title is the "5th kind" or something, I can't really recollect, but it was spooky all through, it was quite disturbing ...

LMAO @ DSTV at Ifa's place, well what do you know, Ifa might need Information on world politics from CNN grin

lanrexlan:

Don't worry, let me save you the stress and the 'pains' of watching. cheesy cheesy

The story first dealt with two types of Akudayas namely; Akudaya Olooro which means the wealthy incarnate and this is the most common story of Akudayas. A person will die and such a person would be seen in another town wealthier than before. The movie focuses on the second category of Akudayas known as [size=16pt]Akudaya Onidubule.[/size]
This is how the movie goes.

It was staged in a Muslim family of two boys and one girl. The boys are named Abdulbasit, the elder brother and Khalid the younger brother, and the girl is named Fati. One day, Khalid had a dream that he died, was buried and then questioned in the grave. His father also had this dream, same with the family Alfa. The Alfa visited them and he concluded that they must avert the ‘untimely death of Khalid;.
He said they would organized a prayer and kill a ram after the prayer session has been concluded grin.

The prayer session was held at Khalid’s home and afterwards the ram was to be killed at the Alfa’s place. After they were through with the prayer, the alfa went home in order to kill the ram and complete the ‘aversion of khalid’s untimely death’.

As the alfa was about to slaughter the ram, another tragedy struck! The daughter of Alfa had an accident when sent on an errand and the ram wasn’t slaughtered. Fast-forward few days, Abdulbasit the elder brother of khalid died in an accident and the Alfa concluded that his death was due to the inability of not slaughtering the ram. undecided undecided

To cut the long story short, Abdulbasit was roaming through the earth because ‘his time was not up and he took the death of his brother’. angry Afterwards, he met an angel and the angel sent him back to the world telling him there is no place for him in heaven angry, “his time is not up and he has to complete his remaining years on earth.” angry

He was sent back to the world in another town in flesh and bones and he became [size=15pt]“Akudaya Onidubule”[/size] which literally means “The resting Incarnate”. The thing about these “Akudaya Onidubule” is that they are giving the name of the day they died in their new town (Monday, Tuesday et al). Another thing they can meet with their families and live with them as opposed the “Akudaya Olooro” that disappear on citing their family or known person.

The end is that Abdulbasit died the second time and was buried in two graves.
Thanks for 'watching'. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

WHAT I AM DRIVING AT?

I wouldn’t have took interest in the movie if I haven’t watched the series “Aditu Olorun Funfun” which literally means “The Mysteries of Pure God”. In this series by Mayowa Orishatola (Now late), he interviewed a man who claimed to an Akudaya and the man’s story tallies exactly with the movie “Ayeloja”. The interviewed Akudaya claimed he saw “iti ogede (Banana tree’s trunk)” being used to replace his corpse in the grave. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

So can this be real? Or the man was just hallucinating?
Cc; Hkana
Many thanks for bringing out the gist of the video bro cheesy

Hmmmm, very interesting movie I must say grin. If we are to look at this from strictly Islamic perspective, which I know you know, the above is hogwash, it sure was a case of hallucination or just pure fiction, nkan ti a npe ni aro ko. Nonetheless, the akudaya onidubule is quite new to me, I am more familiar with the other type which brings me to the opinion that this might be the possibility of seeing a doppelganger of a dead person and then referring to them as akudaya when in fact they are just real people living real lives with striking resemblance with a dead person.

Most stories I have heard are always not straight forward, and now I am not talking of movies here, I am talking of real people's narrations. It is either they see this akudaya in a crowded place, bus stops and the likes, in which they are not able to confront the akudaya one on one, it is always a case of sighting at a glance. It may also have to do with how our brain/mind work, sometimes, we see what we want to see, and we believe what we see as true whereas it is false.

lanrexlan:

Abeg carry out the research oo smiley wink wink grin grin

Lemme quickly read the tafseer of the Ayah quoted.
It's good you going for the tafsir, I may read too, but I am quite comfortable with the fact that Allah (SWT) Says "...that you know not" Bro, I don't know, Allah (SWT) is the all Knowing.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by sino(m): 8:12am On Aug 28, 2016
lanrexlan:
Alhamudulilah dear brother, acada is going well.On holidays to enjoy quality foods grin grin
Alhamdulilah! There nothing like the overwhelming feeling felt while eating home cooked meals from Mummy after several months of (sometimes disastrous) cooking experiments in the University's laboratories (hostels)... grin grin grin. Enjoy your holidays bro wink
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 11:55am On Aug 28, 2016
lanrexlan:
grin grin
Have you read D. O. Fanguwa's "Irinkerindo Ninu Igbo Olodumare" and "Ireke Onibudo"?
I grew up with that. My brother loved narrating the stories to us.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by lanrexlan(m): 1:11pm On Aug 28, 2016
Empiree:
I grew up with that. My brother loved narrating the stories to us.
Interesting.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by lanrexlan(m): 1:12pm On Aug 28, 2016
sino:

grin grin grin Nollywood no dey try at all, I try my best to avoid them and not that their advanced counterpart are any better in terms of extraterrestrial beings and stuff, they are just good at packaging. I once watched a movie/documentary about a lady possessed, I think the title is the "5th kind" or something, I can't really recollect, but it was spooky all through, it was quite disturbing ...

LMAO @ DSTV at Ifa's place, well what do you know, Ifa might need Information on world politics from CNN grin
grin grin Don't mind Nollywood jare, they are not good in packaging their movie. Imagine a dead person stuck with earpiece in his ears in their so-called afterlife grin grin or a dead person narrating how he was killed when watching chelsea's match with a ton of white powder on his face grin grin grin. Just enjoy Nollywood biko.

Watching some zombie series show how spooky their counterpart is, "Land of the living dead" don't watch at night o tongue tongue

sino:
Many thanks for bringing out the gist of the video bro cheesy
You are welcome bro cool

sino:
Hmmmm, very interesting movie I must say grin. If we are to look at this from strictly Islamic perspective, which I know you know, the above is hogwash, it sure was a case of hallucination or just pure fiction, nkan ti a npe ni aro ko. Nonetheless, the akudaya onidubule is quite new to me, I am more familiar with the other type which brings me to the opinion that this might be the possibility of seeing a doppelganger of a dead person and then referring to them as akudaya when in fact they are just real people living real lives with striking resemblance with a dead person.
Akudaya Olooro is the common one and seeing doppelganger or one who bears a striking resemblance with a deceased person, the movie also touched that aspect.

When Abdulbasit was sent back to the world, he was sent to Ajah and he met other 'onidubules' like him who have died in other places. Among them are twin brothers named "Sunday sunday" grin grin (Cos they died on sunday). One woman saw them and she said they look like her friend's sons, when the woman left "Sunday Sunday" shaked their head that the woman can't understand that they are indeed the sons of her friend but they are now onidubules and not their look-alike.

People bear striking resemblances with a living person, not to even talk of a deceased but the movie tried to clarify that.

sino:
Most stories I have heard are always not straight forward, and now I am not talking of movies here, I am talking of real people's narrations. It is either they see this akudaya in a crowded place, bus stops and the likes, in which they are not able to confront the akudaya one on one, it is always a case of sighting at a glance. It may also have to do with how our brain/mind work, sometimes, we see what we want to see, and we believe what we see as true whereas it is false.
This is the common type of Akudaya which stories people do narrate. I have heard similar stories of such and an example of that is the one narrated to me by my grandmum.

She said her mother (i.e. my grandmum's mother) was dead before her children could know her and when the daughters (my grandmum and her sister) were matured enough they usually go to market's place to sell wares. She continued that everyday there is a certain woman that usually gives them food and drink, and they made mentioned of this to their relatives and they asked them to describe the woman. On describing the generous woman, the description turned out to fit their mother! The relatives then decided to follow them to the place where they usually see the woman, on getting there the woman failed to appear and they tried for days after, yet no signs of her. That was the end of seeing their so-called deceased mother.

sino:
It's good you going for the tafsir, I may read too, but I am quite comfortable with the fact that Allah (SWT) Says "...that you know not" Bro, I don't know, Allah (SWT) is the all Knowing.
Indeed Allah is All-knowing, I just hope my curiousity won't put me into trouble one day like D. O. Fagunwa sad sad embarassed
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by lanrexlan(m): 1:12pm On Aug 28, 2016
sino:

Alhamdulilah! There nothing like the overwhelming feeling felt while eating home cooked meals from Mummy after several months of (sometimes disastrous) cooking experiments in the University's laboratories (hostels)... grin grin grin. Enjoy your holidays bro wink
I tell you brother, grin grin grin Munching currie rice like tomorrow no dey grin grin. May Allah ease our affairs and grants us all the best out of life and Aakhirah. Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by sino(m): 5:22pm On Aug 28, 2016
lanrexlan:
grin grin Don't mind Nollywood jare, they are not good in packaging their movie. Imagine a dead person stuck with earpiece in his ears in their so-called afterlife grin grin or a dead person narrating how he was killed when watching chelsea's match with a ton of white powder on his face grin grin grin. Just enjoy Nollywood biko.

Watching some zombie series show how spooky their counterpart is, "Land of the living dead" don't watch at night o tongue tongue

You are welcome bro cool
grin grin grin Nollywood no go kii pesin aswear! grin grin grin

Thanks for the heads-up, I once thought I had a licking for horror movies, but mehn, I can't continue having nightmares wink

lanrexlan:

Akudaya Olooro is the common one and seeing doppelganger or one who bears a striking resemblance with a deceased person, the movie also touched that aspect.

When Abdulbasit was sent back to the world, he was sent to Ajah and he met other 'onidubules' like him who have died in other places. Among them are twin brothers named "Sunday sunday" grin grin (Cos they died on sunday). One woman saw them and she said they look like her friend's sons, when the woman left "Sunday Sunday" shaked their head that the woman can't understand that they are indeed the sons of her friend but they are now onidubules and not their look-alike.

People bear striking resemblances with a living person, not to even talk of a deceased but the movie tried to clarify that.

Exactly my sentiment, sometimes these occurrences need not incline towards the spiritual.

lanrexlan:

This is the common type of Akudaya which stories people do narrate. I have heard similar stories of such and an example of that is the one narrated to me by my grandmum.

She said her mother (i.e. my grandmum's mother) was dead before her children could know her and when the daughters (my grandmum and her sister) were matured enough they usually go to market's place to sell wares. She continued that everyday there is a certain woman that usually gives them food and drink, and they made mentioned of this to their relatives and they asked them to describe the woman. On describing the generous woman, the description turned out to fit their mother! The relatives then decided to follow them to the place where they usually see the woman, on getting there the woman failed to appear and they tried for days after, yet no signs of her. That was the end of seeing their so-called deceased mother.

I wouldn't dismiss the above narration, I do believe there are some mysterious events that do happen around us, encounters with metaphysical beings and the likes, I just don't like the idea whereby it becomes the center of attention. I do not intend to communicate with the jinns or the "spirit" world. grin

lanrexlan:

Indeed Allah is All-knowing, I just hope my curiousity won't put me into trouble one day like D. O. Fagunwa sad sad embarassed
A healthy curiosity is good, just do not become obsessed. Well, you may start from going to Ajah to look for the akudaya onidubule grin wink
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by sino(m): 5:23pm On Aug 28, 2016
lanrexlan:
I tell you brother, grin grin grin Munching currie rice like tomorrow no dey grin grin. May Allah ease our affairs and grants us all the best out of life and Aakhirah. Thanks bro
grin grin grin I understand the feeling. Ameen to your du'a, you are welcome.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by lanrexlan(m): 8:43am On Aug 29, 2016
sino:

grin grin grin Nollywood no go kii pesin aswear! grin grin grin

Thanks for the heads-up, I once thought I had a licking for horror movies, but mehn, I can't continue having nightmares wink
cheesy cheesy You are welcome bro

sino:
Exactly my sentiment, sometimes these occurrences need not incline towards the spiritual.

I wouldn't dismiss the above narration, I do believe there are some mysterious events that do happen around us, encounters with metaphysical beings and the likes, I just don't like the idea whereby it becomes the center of attention. I do not intend to communicate with the jinns or the "spirit" world. grin
I love this submission of yours, many have attached so much importance to these things and it doesn't add to one's faith nor knowledge.

sino:
A healthy curiosity is good, just do not become obsessed. Well, you may start from going to Ajah to look for the akudaya onidubule grin wink
grin grin cheesy Lol, you are not serious o. Empiree, you wan join the bandwagon? grin Mo n re Ajah oo
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 12:38pm On Aug 29, 2016
Lol.....ikoyi would be better shocked shocked grin
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 3:09am On Aug 30, 2016
lanrexlan:
U need to watch the "return of shina rambo". That is crazy from beginning to end. No dull moment at all. It is killings killings killings and killings. My heart bleeds.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by lanrexlan(m): 9:22am On Aug 30, 2016
Empiree:
Lol.....ikoyi would be better shocked shocked grin
grin grin Na Behind people dey Ikoyi na

Empiree:
U need to watch the "return of shina rambo". That is crazy from beginning to end. No dull moment at all. It is killings killings killings and killings. My heart bleeds.
The same Theif Shina Rambo? Is there a link to the movie? My dad once had an encounter with him at the seme border, one kind of ruthless dude. undecided
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 11:26am On Aug 30, 2016
lanrexlan:
grin grin Na Behind people dey Ikoyi na

The same Theif Shina Rambo? Is there a link to the movie? My dad once had an encounter with him at the seme border, one kind of ruthless dude. undecided
I am only giving you the last clip which is 12B. Still it never finished bcus the ruthless dude never die. He woke up again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQ5AOeO4OII

He showed no mercy at all. He was only merciful ONLY to his own advantage. Would love to hear your dad's encounters with him.. That must be some hell of a meeting. His real live interviews triggered to watch his make believe story. He is a pastor now in real world.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by lanrexlan(m): 10:18pm On Aug 31, 2016
Empiree:
I am only giving you the last clip which is 12B. Still it never finished bcus the ruthless dude never die. He woke up again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQ5AOeO4OII
Watch the Yoruba film here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4S7zmzzJEyA
The star acctor is your friend "Won ni Jimoh lor'uko yin? Yeeeeeeees!!" grin grin grin grin grin

Empiree:
He showed no mercy at all. He was only merciful ONLY to his own advantage. Would love to hear your dad's encounters with him.. That must be some hell of a meeting. His real live interviews triggered to watch his make believe story. He is a pastor now in real world.
The incident happened when he was working at Seme Border. As a customs officer, he was with his other colleagues that dreadful day at the checkpoint when they sighted a light truck coming towards them with full speed. The road has already been blocked using planks and the likes. They shouted “Stop! Stop!”, but the light truck just destroyed the whole barricade they used to block the road.

The next thing they saw were tens of vehicles that followed and Shina Rambo was sitting on the roof of an open/close roof-type of a vehicle. On his neck was a living tortoise shocked shocked, on sighting him my dad and his mates who had prior knowledge of who he is had fled into a nearby bush living their guns behind. He was trying to smuggle those stolen cars out of the country and sell them at cotonou.

But a newly recruited hausa man as he narrated, didn’t know who Shina Rambo was. He was trying to shoot those who were going against rules and for not stopping the vehicle when stopped using his cork and shoot rifle. But these robbers were loaded with sophisticated weapons. The poor man was shot multiple times before he could even take a shot angry angry sad. Dad said they shot sporadically into the air more than 30 minutes in order to scare the officers and make sure all those vehicles had passed.

When they had gone, the officers came out of the bush only to find their colleague in a pool of blood. Dad said that more than 30 bullets were removed from the man. He was shot mercilessly. Poor man! embarassed embarassed cry cry
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 10:42pm On Aug 31, 2016
^^^Chai, that was terrible. I doubt there was justice for the hausa man for the fact Rambo lives. While I believe in forgiveness at some point that some people could change, I really want to know how he got away with his terrible crimes. I don't know his details. He's now a pastor narrating his ruthless lifestyle.

Yes, I have watched Yoruba version. Awaiting pt2
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by sino(m): 11:02pm On Aug 31, 2016
lanrexlan:
Watch the Yoruba film here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4S7zmzzJEyA
The star acctor is your friend "Won ni Jimoh lor'uko yin? Yeeeeeeees!!" grin grin grin grin grin

The incident happened when he was working at Seme Border. As a customs officer, he was with his other colleagues that dreadful day at the checkpoint when they sighted a light truck coming towards them with full speed. The road has already been blocked using planks and the likes. They shouted “Stop! Stop!”, but the light truck just destroyed the whole barricade they used to block the road.

The next thing they saw were tens of vehicles that followed and Shina Rambo was sitting on the roof of an open/close roof-type of a vehicle. On his neck was a living tortoise shocked shocked, on sighting him my dad and his mates who had prior knowledge of who he is had fled into a nearby bush living their guns behind. He was trying to smuggle those stolen cars out of the country and sell them at cotonou.

But a newly recruited hausa man as he narrated, didn’t know who Shina Rambo was. He was trying to shoot those who were going against rules and for not stopping the vehicle when stopped using his cork and shoot rifle. But these robbers were loaded with sophisticated weapons. The poor man was shot multiple times before he could even take a shot angry angry sad. Dad said they shot sporadically into the air more than 30 minutes in order to scare the officers and make sure all those vehicles had passed.

When they had gone, the officers came out of the bush only to find their colleague in a pool of blood. Dad said that more than 30 bullets were removed from the man. He was shot mercilessly. Poor man! embarassed embarassed cry cry
A very unfortunate and sad story. Shina Rambo was not just an armed robber, he was a terrorist. I remembered when he came to our area, I was at "ilekewu" participating in rehearsals for maulud or lailatu'l qadri, all of a sudden, we heard gunshots, we all had to lie down, we were on the top floor of the masjid, I wasn't sure of what I saw (I was quite young), it was in the night and everywhere was dark, but I thought I saw Shina Rambo (not that I knew how he looks like) on the roof of a two story building opposite the masjid with a gun and bullets crisscrossed around his body, well, they stole the car or cars, and disappeared. People dreaded the mention of that name, even children were scared of the name back then...
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 11:13pm On Aug 31, 2016
^
That was a close encounter you had there. Just read some details of his freedom. He was jailed for 11yrs until OBJ came to power and granted him amnesty.

With that much crimes and lost of lives for just 11 yrs?. I doubt he served the whole time.

So you rehearsed for mawlud too?. Did mine in '96. The Conversion Story Of Umar ibn Khatab (rta). I was Alfa in the episode grin
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by sino(m): 11:27am On Sep 01, 2016
Empiree:
^
That was a close encounter you had there. Just read some details of his freedom. He was jailed for 11yrs until OBJ came to power and granted him amnesty.

With that much crimes and lost of lives for just 11 yrs?. I doubt he served the whole time.

So you rehearsed for mawlud too?. Did mine in '96. The Conversion Story Of Umar ibn Khatab (rta). I was Alfa in the episode grin

Bros, sometimes, there is no justice in this world! But Allah (SWT) got everyone covered, if you escape your appropriate punishment in this world, you cannot escape that of the hereafter. And Allah (SWT) does whatever He Wills...

I see, Alfa Empiree! grin I would have thought you would have acted as Umar (ra) o. I did rehearsed for mawlud and Lailatul qadri, it was fun back then, I was into the songs and dance aspect, in fact, I was always in the first row, with the mic grin. I was to participate in a drama one time, but I ran away, slept in the masjid till the whole thing was over. I think I also read hadiths too, you memorize hadith both in Arabic, English and Yoruba, then come mesmerize the crowd grin grin grin
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 11:47am On Sep 01, 2016
sino:

Bros, sometimes, there is no justice in this world! But Allah (SWT) got everyone covered, if you escape your appropriate punishment in this world, you cannot escape that of the hereafter. And Allah (SWT) does whatever He Wills...
Sad! i hope Allah forgave him already. If not, he is in eternal damnation. I read about him last night. His greed was for power and money. Said he spent 50m in a day. Said his wife was his backbone and without her he is finished. what he meant by that was that he MUST not sleep with another women no matter how tempting. He must come home every night to sleep with his wife no matter what (in order to maintain th power). He said that's why he robbed in the daylight. Thats why Nigerian police raided his home when he was away and killed his wife. Thats how he was caught. His biggest worries now is, in quest for power, he was force to sleep with his mother. His mom is now in her 80s. He said he feels terrible anytime she sees her now.. Where is the freaking power now?

I see, Alfa Empire.e! grin I would have thought you would have acted as Umar (ra) o. I did rehearsed for mawlud and Lailatul qadri, it was fun back then, I was into the songs and dance aspect, in fact, I was always in the first row, with the mic grin. I was to participate in a drama one time, but I ran away, slept in the masjid till the whole thing was over. I think I also read hadiths too, you memorize hadith both in Arabic, English and Yoruba, then come mesmerize the crowd grin grin grin
Na me be that ooo.
I could not take the role of Umar bcus of my baby face. I had baby (lady's) face growing up and soft spoken. So they used my colleague who had face of "Ajigi" or "Spark the killer" grin

I was not into music and dance aspect either. Really dont like all that.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by sino(m): 12:05pm On Sep 01, 2016
Empiree:
Sad! i hope Allah forgave him already. If not, he is in eternal damnation. I read about him last night. His greed was for power and money. Said he spent 50m in a day. Said his wife was his backbone and without her he is finished. what he meant by that was that he MUST not sleep with another women no matter how tempting. He must come home every night to sleep with his wife no matter what (in order to maintain th power). He said that's why he robbed in the daylight. Thats why Nigerian police raided his home when he was away and killed his wife. Thats how he was caught. His biggest worries now is, in quest for power, he was force to sleep with his mother. His mom is now in her 80s. He said he feels terrible anytime she sees her now.. Where is the freaking power now?

I read a little of the story last night too...I believe greed and very poor decisions as always been the major reasons behind man's resort to crime. Like the common saying, everyday is for the thief, one day is for the owner.

Empiree:

Na me be that ooo.
I could not take the role of Umar bcus of my baby face. I had baby (lady's) face growing up and soft spoken. So they used my colleague who had face of "Ajigi" or "Spark the killer" grin

I was not into music and dance aspect either. Really dont like all that.
And how stern is your face now ehn?! grin
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 12:07pm On Sep 01, 2016
Social Experiments: Every body starts doing it. Don't even know what they doing. Smh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEhSk71gUCQ

people are sheep. Exactly as Qur'an says 7:179

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (232) (Reply)

Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.