Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,992 members, 7,817,924 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station - Islam for Muslims (72) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station (249510 Views)

Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding / ~* Deols is 2011 'Islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year: Congrats~* / 'Islam For Muslims' Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (232) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 6:41pm On Sep 13, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Hkana: 7:20pm On Sep 13, 2016
Egbon, make dem leave quote making for you oh cheesy
Hope your Eid went well.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 7:27pm On Sep 13, 2016
^

Alhamdulilah. Was good. I am back to work today unfortunately cool

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 1:10pm On Sep 17, 2016

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 1:23pm On Sep 17, 2016
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by vedaxcool(m): 3:43pm On Sep 17, 2016
grin grin My wife sent me a same joke just too hilarious.

2 Likes

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 5:06am On Sep 23, 2016

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Nobody: 11:04am On Sep 25, 2016
@ Sissie you are not being fair undecided

You were Asked a question, instead of replying to put everybody's mind at rest, you deleted the thread where the question was asked.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Sissie(f): 11:24am On Sep 25, 2016
lexiconkabir:
@ Sissie you are not being fair undecided

You were Asked a question, instead of replying to put everybody's mind at rest, you deleted the thread where the question was asked.

I do not owe you a reply, I owe a reply to @friendchoice, which I have replied. Answering you is out of courtesy, considering you didn't read the thread I hid, and you are talking with so much authority on what I did or didn't do
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Sissie(f): 11:26am On Sep 25, 2016
Sissie:

I do not owe you a reply, I owe a reply to @friendchoice, which I have replied. Answering you is out of courtesy, considering you didn't read the thread I hid, and you are talking with so much authority on what I did or didn't do

I deleted the thread because it broke a rule, which he is aware of. He should table his grievances via mail
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Nobody: 11:30am On Sep 25, 2016
Sissie:

I do not owe you a reply, I owe a reply to @friend.choice, which I have replied. Answering you is out of courtesy, considering you didn't read the thread I hid, and you are talking with so much authority on what I did or didn't do

Smh...alright.

2 Likes

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AbuHammaad: 10:40pm On Sep 26, 2016
Apparently, Ustaz Pantami just got appointed as the Director of NITDA

https://www.nairaland.com/3372620/buhari-approves-appointments-13-government

I wonder how he'll manage this alongside his halqah
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 12:46am On Sep 28, 2016
He wished he had his legs

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 5:25pm On Sep 28, 2016
[size=15pt]SECTARIANISM:[/size] A saying goes like this:

Islam is a RELIGION without genuine PEOPLE.

Christianity has genuine PEOPLE without RELIGION

Many Muslims today are pushing for sectarian war btw "SuShi". It is now btw Shia/Wahabi. We are truly laughing stock in the freaking world. We better stop this sh!t called sectarian conflict before things spiral out of control.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/ceb66e21-7ae4-347a-8d92-a3531965b778/the-head-of-hezbollah-has.html
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 6:10pm On Sep 28, 2016
Empiree:
[size=15pt]SECTARIANISM:[/size] A saying goes like this:

Islam is a RELIGION without genuine PEOPLE.

Christianity has genuine PEOPLE without RELIGION

Many Muslims today are pushing for sectarian war btw "SuShi". It is now btw Shia/Wahabi. We are truly laughing stock in the freaking world. We better stop this sh!t called sectarian conflict before things spiral out of control.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/ceb66e21-7ae4-347a-8d92-a3531965b778/the-head-of-hezbollah-has.html

# Are you a friend of the Wahabi?

# Why the stylish accusing finger on the Shi'i Hizbullah when even the Sunni Mainstream see the Wahabi as the cancerous cell within Islamic ta'aifah?

# Lebanon (the headquarter of Hezbollah) is a country with equal percentage of Sunni and Shia. Yet Hezbollah (a Shia militia) have military arsenal more powerful than even the government of Lebanon. Hezbollah liberated the country from Israeli occupation and terrorism. While every Sunni Ulama praised this feat, only the Wahabi scholars declared it haram to support, praise Hezbollah. Hizbollah continue defending the country from Israel and Wahabi terrorists.

# I hate hypocrisy die. You yourself Empiree know well that Wahabi manhaj is that everybody is kuffar except themselves. So what kind of brotherhood do you want with such barbaric ideology?

# Why can't Imam Ali alayhi Salam pact by all means with the Khawarij?

# Millions of Sunni of the Hanafi and Shafi'i madhhab are living peacefully in Shi'i dominated Iran. They have their mosques within their communities headed by Sunni Imams. Even Shia in this Sunni populated environment will only have to join the Sunni in their mosque according to the law of the land. And vice versa. Iraq is another Shi'i dominated country. Sunni-Shi'i upon all external influence of dividing the two sects have come together as one, defeating their common enemy - the ISIS who profess the Wahabi ideology. Even when Iraq had a Shi'i prime minister terrorizing the Sunni, the grand Shi'i Ayatullah who both Shia and Sunni respect asked the PM to step down. Bahrain is a Shi'i dominated country but being ruled by a royal family that pledged their allegiance to the Wahabi Saudis. Hell is the life for Shi'i in Bahrain.

# Syrian war. Is it a fight between Shia-Sunni? La! Bashar al-Assad might be an evil man yet 90% of those waging war against Syria are Wahabi.

# Yemen nko? Saudi continue bombarding this poor country for years now destroying their infrastructures (schools, hospitals, mosques) aside killing women and children and defenceless. Who is doing that? Sunni or Wahabi?

# Lets go back a bit in history. Hejaz was once Sunni (Maliki, Shafii and Hanafi, Sufi) dominated. What happened when Muhammad ibn Abdulwahab began his "reformation"? With the help of his political ally, Muhammad ibn Saud and the British government, they massacred whoever does not succumb for their ideology. They hijacked the whole of Hejaz and named it after El-Saud which now becomes Saudi Arabia. Today only the family of El-Saud can be king and family of Ibn Abdulwahab, the Imams.

# Only the blind and ignorant will campaign unity with the Wahabi. And obviously majority of the Sunni do not know the difference between the Sunni and the Wahabi - ideologically or politically. So again are you a Wahabi or their friend?

OUR STRUGGLE (JIHAD) IS NOT WITH THE AHLU SUNNAH - Sayyid Hassan Nasrallah, Hezbollah Secretary General

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyxSVC0f7zI
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 7:42pm On Sep 28, 2016
AlBaqir:

No, you got it wrong. I simply posted the video to highlight sectarian problems. We cant have muslims campaigning to end sectarianism while some are promoting it. I have already realised there is no way to solve the problems except what i Have highlighted in the past. I raised the same issue and highlighted how to solve it but lexicon replied with almost exact same way you just did.

This shows that both sides are not ready to cool off. My point i highlighted is very simple. Islam does not recognize these silly sects. An Upright Shi'a, Sufi, Deobandi, salafi Nakshbandi etc will make it to Jannah. And arrogant Sufi, Salafi, Shia etc will not. Which means, particular group or "saved sect" is not evidence of making it Hereafter. It is rather on personal level because we are going to stand and be judged individually not by which sects we belonged.

I chose to be muslim bcus that's what Allah named us. I dont and I cant belong to or fix myself with any sect bcus they all got problems. I only deal with essence of issues base on Islam not SECT. I dont know why you so quick to criticize me here when i didnt even give my opinion on this article. I have my personal opinion on Wahabi movement and Shia. But I have always refrained from giving my opinion here all out. My post did not lean on any side. So now that you brought up 1400yrs old story, which is what i have always avoided bcus it does not solve anything now. It is as clear as daylight that if we keep talking about century old problems while kufar are working hard to exterminate us all together makes no sense to me.

Here is my simple solution again for those who care to read.

First all, sectarianism will always exist. There is nothing to suggest it will go away anytime soon. Hence, what do we do pending that time, is to work around it. The reason sectarianism rampant in the muslim world is bcus of lawlessness and injustice. In the West, they can't try that nonsense bcus the Law stands. They simply don't give a fig leaf whether you are sunni, shia or Wahabi. If you fight, they jail ALL of you. So sectarianism is not apparent in America unless you dig. The only people who tried to cause sectarian problems are the Salafis. But they have been checked by law enforcement in 2011.

The solution is simple. We all come to masjid as muslims. No sects. We only practice base on Quran and UNIVERSALLY accepted Sunnah. Any other practices not universally agreed upon like Maulud etc should be kept it in our private life. Indeed, if you see muslims outside, we are upon Islam. So if a muslim who doesn't celebrate Mawlud shows up uninvited where Mawlud is being held, and he starts shouting "bid'a bid'a" he needs to get kicked out bcus he is fitna.

I did not give my opinion on this article. My concern is that we should avoid internal conflicts by any means necessary before we become idiots in the world. Dont you see how the West and Christians comport themselves?. They put their differences aside to deal with us. Even when American Soldiers killed British soldiers few yrs ago in iraq, they called it "friendly fire" and they avoided conflict easily. But our case is not like that. We are at each other's throat all the time. That's why i do not agree with some brothers here who jumped in a thread calling Shia "infidel", "kafir", "shia religion". Their approach defiled Ibn Taymmiyah (ra) and co. It seems to me they just being exposed to the other side of Shia and they dont know how to handle it. Seems to me they just being introduced to Salafism and their approach is worst.

I really dont care if they argue on internet but on macro level in the real world, Suni Shia should avoid conflict. There are forces within both sides pushing for war. There also forces from outside (WEST) who want us to fight. Is this what we need at this point?.

I am sorry if i appeared "hypocrite" to you. Dont know why you said that. I wish these sects did not exist. That would have made things easy. Hope you get my point. If you want to get my opinion on Wahabi/Shia/Sunni issues on political and religious level, that's different topic. You free to ask.

[size=15pt]Okun Ki Wo Ruru Ka Wa Ruru[/size]

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 8:29pm On Sep 28, 2016
^ Empiree sometimes your 'hands' contradict your intention. I judged you based on the link you posted. Wisdom is when you critically vet the article and do not let the western media sway you from the reality. Now you are changing gear. Why posting the news at all? Am off!
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 8:38pm On Sep 28, 2016
AlBaqir:
^ Empiree sometimes your 'hands' contradict your intention. I judged you based on the link you posted. Wisdom is when you critically vet the article and do not let the western media sway you from the reality. Now you are changing gear. Why posting the news at all? Am off!
I have posted something like this that criticized "Wahabis" as well especially when they started bombing Yemen. I am still not done bcus I am not fan of Wahabi either. My point is, it is a shame for muslims if we have to allow West to always come btw us. Everybody has to let their guards down. And I agree I am a complicated person. It takes big brain for anyone to understand me really. The reason for this is bcus we have lost our identity as muslims. We now identify ourselves base on sects we belong. But bcus I am outside of that makes it difficult for others to understand.

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 8:48pm On Sep 28, 2016
Empiree:
I have posted something like this that criticized "Wahabis" as well especially when they started bombing Yemen. I am still not done bcus I am not fan of Wahabi either. My point is, it is a shame for muslims if we have to allow West to always come btw us. Everybody has to let their guards down. And I agree I am a complicated person. It takes big brain for anyone to understand me really. The reason for this is bcus we have lost our identity as muslims. We now identify ourselves base on sects we belong. But bcus I am outside of that makes it difficult for others to understand.

# Brother stop blaming the west for Muslim's mystery and misfortunes. West weren't there at the 1st and 2nd civil wars between Muslims.

# The foundation of internal division were laid by the Sahabah. They hated themselves, cursed themselves, fight and killed themselves. They founded, aided sectarianism not the west. West only exploit the crack walls Ni faah.

# In solving problems, you need to identify sincerely the causers of the problems and apportion blames and avoid following such people in their bid'ah. Only then will our proffer solutions can make sense.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 9:08pm On Sep 28, 2016
AlBaqir:

# The foundation of internal division were laid by the Sahabah. They hated themselves, cursed themselves, fight and killed themselves. They founded, aided sectarianism not the west. West only exploit the crack walls Ni faah.
You missing the point. Referring all the way to 1400 yrs is not going to solve anything. We have been doing that and nothing solved. My solution is WAY AROUND our differences. How is that difficult to understand?.

# In solving problems, you need to identify sincerely the causers of the problems and apportion blames and avoid following such people in their bid'ah. Only then will our proffer solutions can make sense.
This has been done over and over and over for centuries. Problem ever solved?. Thats the problem. They will keep pointing at each other forever. This is 21st century and a way forward is ALL WE NEED in a peaceful co-existence. So far, you are vouching for the same ideology like the "Wahabis" intolerant. This wont solve anything.

And, no, i didnt think West caused it. I know they took advantage. But your approach and Wahabi approach will comfortably play in their hands. It is a win win strategy for the West. I have given my solution. But yours and lexicon's approach make thing worse. He too said there is no unity with alhu bida and mushrik. Indeed, i don't see wisdom in all of this. SAAAAAAAAAAAD and I am angry angry angry angry angry angry

And i dont know how you think I am indirectly blaming Shia for posting the article.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 9:22pm On Sep 28, 2016
The Video Just Came In Right On Time. Was Uploaded 21 Mins Ago But I have Not Watched

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61xBgDAQfXg
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 3:45am On Sep 29, 2016
This is type of thing Muslims need to involved in as well instead of sectarianism. This picture melts my heart

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 8:05am On Sep 29, 2016
Empiree:
This is type of thing Muslims need to involved in as well instead of sectarianism. This picture melts my heart

# You sound like the angels who see nothing good in man when Allah told them He's about to create man (with freewill) on earth.

# Are you telling me Muslims are not engaging in meritorious acts all around the world?

# Are you telling me the "righteous west" are not committing fasad around the globe?
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 11:53am On Sep 29, 2016
[size=15pt]^[/size]

Sometimes, it takes explanation from my side to be understood. I agree that I could be complicated in my approach in some cases.

La, I dont believe West is that righteous so much that they dont commit fasad. They do.

What I do is i take what is good in people and discount their other side when it is necessary.

My statement about the picture above is basically in this context not beyond that. I know Muslims engage in this type of stuff.

Now Mufti Menk(May Allah preserve him) once said, "every sect has something good in them....take the good side(learn from it) and discount their other side"

Despite saying this, some brothers i termed Salafis still condemned him saying "Tawheed first" as if muslims dont know that.

They would blacken your picture on internet like people should not take knowledge from you.

Does that mean salafi dont have anything good in them?. Yes, there is also something good in them. That's the point I was trying to raise yesterday. Same goes to Shi'a.

Some brothers here see nothing relevant in Shi'a but i disagree. You have no idea what I have learned from you just by quietly reading your post.

I only stern against Salafists a lot bcus of my experience with them. That does not mean i hate them.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 11:56pm On Sep 29, 2016
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Nobody: 4:00am On Sep 30, 2016
WHEN I WAS BEING BULLIED FOR MY NEW STYLE OF DRESSING

My beloved trousers

Up above the ankles,
High trousers go,
I don't look for trouble,
Am very humble,
Anytime you see me,
You feel am going weirdo.

My dressing makes me strange,
Am one of the strangers,
Islam began as a strange religion,
And it's returning to being strange,
Glad tidings to the strangers.

Some said; it's because of camel's shít,
You are only being wasteful,
It doesn't suit 21st century,
No, it's a levity issue.

MJ wore his trousers above his ankles,
No comments, it's his style,
Carrot was worn above the ankle,
It was the trend that time,
Nigga starch their pencil trousers,
Above the ankle, it goes,
You all see it as fashion and hail,
Buh, when mine goes above,
I become an extremist, fanatic and a fundamentalist.

Enough of these double standard for God's sake,
I forsake your opinions and arguments,
Driven by ignorance, whims and desires,
I desire to be with my beloved Prophet in Jannah,
Who attributed Isbaal with Jahannam.

It's high time you stopped your vituperations,
No matter the condemnation and defamation,
It increases my motivations and aspirations,
Qur'an and Sunnah are the revelations,
With the understanding of the best generations,
These are my sources of inspirations,
Stop the persuasion,
Av gotten my conviction.

Nifsu saaq is the standard,
Am striving to meet the standard,
Middle of my shin is the target,
So, stop using "Panadol" for my headache.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Nobody: 4:00am On Sep 30, 2016
My beloved trousers

Up above the ankles,
High trousers go,
I don't look for trouble,
Am very humble,
Anytime you see me,
You feel am going weirdo.

My dressing makes me strange,
Am one of the strangers,
Islam began as a strange religion,
And it's returning to being strange,
Glad tidings to the strangers.

Some said; it's because of camel's shit,
You are only being wasteful,
It doesn't suit 21st century,
No, it's a levity issue.

MJ wore his trousers above his ankles,
No comments, it's his style,
Carrot was worn above the ankle,
It was the trend that time,
Nigga starch their pencil trousers,
Above the ankle, it goes,
You all see it as fashion and hail,
Buh, when mine goes above,
I become an extremist, fanatic and a fundamentalist.

Enough of these double standard for God's sake,
I forsake your opinions and arguments,
Driven by ignorance, whims and desires,
I desire to be with my beloved Prophet in Jannah,
Who attributed Isbaal with Jahannam.

It's high time you stopped your vituperations,
No matter the condemnation and defamation,
It increases my motivations and aspirations,
Qur'an and Sunnah are the revelations,
With the understanding of the best generations,
These are my sources of inspirations,
Stop the persuasion,
Av gotten my conviction.

Nifsu saaq is the standard,
Am striving to meet the standard,
Middle of my shin is the target,
So, stop using "Panadol" for my headache.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 5:00am On Sep 30, 2016
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 12:25pm On Sep 30, 2016
Christians are hypocrites. Remember the Pastor who destroyed Shrine a while ago, he's out recounting his side of the silly thing. He said God sent him to deliver the town. So the, Boko Haram was right then for destroying churches. What's difference btw him and BH now. Nonsense!

I see CAN did not condemn what he did. He said God sent him to destroy the place. God said this and that to him. Rubbish!

http://naijagists.com/photos-cac-pastor-evangelist-who-destroyed-idol-shrine-in-ayetoro-says-idol-worshippers-attacked-him-with-charms/#comment-551334
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 5:07am On Oct 01, 2016
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 12:51pm On Oct 01, 2016
cheesy

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 8:24pm On Oct 01, 2016
Just got this info

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (232) (Reply)

Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.